Author Topic: When is it time to get married?  (Read 17462 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: When is it time to get married?
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2008, 02:06:29 PM »
I think this weekend sounds good, just in case I don't make it Thursday  lol.
:D Weee

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2008, 12:59:33 PM »
Guys dont care bout the wedding, we dont care what flavour the cake is, we dont care what the appetizers are , nor do we care bout the cutlery, they could use the forks they use at KFC for all we care, the only thing the guy wants to do is fuck the girl in the white dress.

That's funny you say that.. I want a filipino/hawaiian luao wedding on the beach, in a bikini, with a gazebo covering a huge feast of pot luck dishes, poi and a pig roast. No bridesmaids or groomsmen. No fancy dresses or a church. On the other hand, my (hispanic) sweetheart wants an all out spanish grande wedding with the works. I'd rather have a simple exchange of vows on the beach, and walk thru the sand to the gazebo... and party til we fall with our faces buried in the sand next to the pig roast... and nobody remembers the next day that it was a wedding ! !
J

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2008, 04:02:25 PM »
That's funny you say that.. I want a filipino/hawaiian luao wedding on the beach, in a bikini, with a gazebo covering a huge feast of pot luck dishes, poi and a pig roast. No bridesmaids or groomsmen. No fancy dresses or a church. On the other hand, my (hispanic) sweetheart wants an all out spanish grande wedding with the works. I'd rather have a simple exchange of vows on the beach, and walk thru the sand to the gazebo... and party til we fall with our faces buried in the sand next to the pig roast... and nobody remembers the next day that it was a wedding ! !
of course im talking men in general, some men love it and some that are really cultural will go all out..i personally dont know of any man that , plans, talks bout his wedding, generally its not a big deal for men..i understand why women do plan a wedding, its there day, no one cares for the groom, nobody says " I love the groom's suit " " His hair is great " it's all about the lady which it should be

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »
of course im talking men in general, some men love it and some that are really cultural will go all out..i personally dont know of any man that , plans, talks bout his wedding, generally its not a big deal for men..i understand why women do plan a wedding, its there day, no one cares for the groom, nobody says " I love the groom's suit " " His hair is great " it's all about the lady which it should be

Why? ??? Seems to me there are 2 people getting married, ...so why should it be all about the lady?
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2008, 05:44:19 PM »
Why? ??? Seems to me there are 2 people getting married, ...so why should it be all about the lady?
i know most people love the idea of marriage for the "ceremony" or the "Ritual".

Every one is so keen on planning a wedding (the girl in particular), how many times do u see a stressed out bride to be, "I need to organise a hairdresser, a beautician, a makeup artist, the cake people, i need to plan the flowers" How bout planning a plan B when the marriage goes awkward, not many couples plan there relationships, thats why the failure rate is so high, I know the divorce in Australia is about 48% but in that 52% thats still married i know at the very least 50% are to lazy or broke to apply for a divorce....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »
i know most people love the idea of marriage for the "ceremony" or the "Ritual".

Every one is so keen on planning a wedding (the girl in particular), how many times do u see a stressed out bride to be, "I need to organise a hairdresser, a beautician, a makeup artist, the cake people, i need to plan the flowers" How bout planning a plan B when the marriage goes awkward, not many couples plan there relationships, thats why the failure rate is so high, I know the divorce in Australia is about 48% but in that 52% thats still married i know at the very least 50% are to lazy or broke to apply for a divorce....

Again I ask, ...why should the wedding be all about the lady? you made the statement, ...please back it up. Why?
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »
Again I ask, ...why should the wedding be all about the lady? you made the statement, ...please back it up. Why?
the wedding is about the lady, its almost every girls dream to get married, no man at 18-21 says "fuck this life, im sick of fucking random ho's" girls think of there wedding day at 15.

now the wedding is about the bride and groom, but who really is getting all the attention??? unless the bride is fucking ugly that is..and damn it i have seen many ugly brides, married way past there expiry date..there should be a law on ugly people in society, Im serious, if your ugly and fat and u live in the states buy a gun i'll happily paypal you and point that barrel in your mouth and pull that trigger.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2008, 11:19:41 PM »
the wedding is about the lady,

Again I ask WHY?

its almost every girls dream to get married,

LOL! Spoken like a true chauvanist.  I hate to break it to you, ...not all women dream of being married.

no man at 18-21 says "fuck this life, im sick of fucking random ho's"

Some guys do

w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2008, 06:37:02 AM »

Because guys don't care about any of that stuff. Also, we don't read a lot of fairy tales and have expectations about how a big party and being lavished with attention for a few days will make our lives perfect.

Why things don't work out? People are more focused on planning the wedding than their marriage.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2008, 07:09:33 AM »
Again I ask WHY?

LOL! Spoken like a true chauvanist.  I hate to break it to you, ...not all women dream of being married.

Some guys do

WHY? i been to many weddings, the centre of attention is the bride.. remember Weddings are a business, you cant make much $$ off a groom, the only person who say the groom look good is his mum.
How many wedding magazines are based on the Groom?

Im not a chauvanist. of course not all women want to get married, the majority do!! and the ones that dont are fucken stupid, lesbians or just cant keep a man....true story
its rare for a guy to plan a wedding, fuck planning a wedding day, the guy should be financial planning instead so when the bride gets knocked up he doesnt go broke, preparing for school fees, bigger home, new car etc.

any guy at 18-21 that says im sick of fucking random hoes hasnt really fucked anyone, they will settle with anything that can stand the sight of him, FFS which loser of a guy would get married at 21??? unless his ugly and cant pull chicks...this is fact.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2008, 07:14:49 AM »
Because guys don't care about any of that stuff. Also, we don't read a lot of fairy tales and have expectations about how a big party and being lavished with attention for a few days will make our lives perfect.

Why things don't work out? People are more focused on planning the wedding than their marriage.

EXACTLY, a lot of girls are so into THE BIG DAY they forget other things, if some of these hoes worked on there relationships as well they did on the wedding day, the divorce rate will be in the single figures..Yes i said hoes, cause ive fucked a few hens on hens night!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2008, 12:15:51 PM »
WHY? i been to many weddings, the centre of attention is the bride.. remember Weddings are a business, you cant make much $$ off a groom, the only person who say the groom look good is his mum.
How many wedding magazines are based on the Groom?

Just because the bride has been the centre of attention at weddings doesn't explain to me WHY the bride SHOULD be the centre of attention, or WHY it is HER day. As for the only person saying the groom looks good being his Mom isn't true. Look at Bob & Tasha's wedding. Both Bob & Tasha looked good.

Im not a chauvanist. of course not all women want to get married, the majority do!! and the ones that dont are fucken stupid, lesbians or just cant keep a man....true story

ROTFLMAO!! And that last sentence really shows how unchauvanistic you are.  ::)
I hate to break it to you, but not all women who don't want to get married are stupid lesbians who can't keep a man. Infact, I'll hazard a guess and say the majority of women who don't want to get married are NOT lesbians and have no problem keeping a man. It's those who can't keep a man that require the state to obligate him to stay.

its rare for a guy to plan a wedding, fuck planning a wedding day, the guy should be financial planning instead so when the bride gets knocked up he doesnt go broke, preparing for school fees, bigger home, new car etc.

Just because it's rare for a guy to plan a wedding doesn't explain WHY the wedding SHOULD be all about the lady.
I'm still waiting for that one.

any guy at 18-21 that says im sick of fucking random hoes hasnt really fucked anyone, they will settle with anything that can stand the sight of him, FFS which loser of a guy would get married at 21??? unless his ugly and cant pull chicks...this is fact.

It seems to me that any guy at 18-21 that says "I'm sick of f**cking random hoes" is someone who has pulled alot of chicks. People rarely get sick of something unless & until they've had alot of it. Plenty of guys get married at 21. Maybe not anyone you know, ...but there are many who do, ...and not just because the rabbit died.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »
EXACTLY, a lot of girls are so into THE BIG DAY they forget other things, if some of these hoes worked on there relationships as well they did on the wedding day, the divorce rate will be in the single figures..Yes i said hoes, cause ive fucked a few hens on hens night!
This is true and I have had female professors say the same thing, minus the hoes part.  I think marriage is good if you are not too idealistic about married life is going to be like.  Too many people go in thinking the romance level will never fade and that they will not have to work to stay happy.  If you understand that then I would say go for it.
Squishy face retard

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2008, 02:52:57 PM »
Just because the bride has been the centre of attention at weddings doesn't explain to me WHY the bride SHOULD be the centre of attention, or WHY it is HER day. As for the only person saying the groom looks good being his Mom isn't true. Look at Bob & Tasha's wedding. Both Bob & Tasha looked good.

ROTFLMAO!! And that last sentence really shows how unchauvanistic you are.  ::)
I hate to break it to you, but not all women who don't want to get married are stupid lesbians who can't keep a man. Infact, I'll hazard a guess and say the majority of women who don't want to get married are NOT lesbians and have no problem keeping a man. It's those who can't keep a man that require the state to obligate him to stay.

Just because it's rare for a guy to plan a wedding doesn't explain WHY the wedding SHOULD be all about the lady.
I'm still waiting for that one.

It seems to me that any guy at 18-21 that says "I'm sick of f**cking random hoes" is someone who has pulled alot of chicks. People rarely get sick of something unless & until they've had alot of it. Plenty of guys get married at 21. Maybe not anyone you know, ...but there are many who do, ...and not just because the rabbit died.
is there something else??? have i touched a nerve? it seems like your melting down, are you married JE?? and who the fuck is Bob and tasha?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
is there something else??? have i touched a nerve? it seems like your melting down, are you married JE?? and who the fuck is Bob and tasha?

Aside from what she is talking about with regards to the wedding day being a mutual thing, she is legitimately getting mad at you because you are acting like an ass with your comments.  You have a point about the wedding day because most guys try to please the woman on that day because women are told it is a big deal and guys are not. 

Picking a wife isn't about picking the best hole to stick your cock in dude.  If you really want to marry someone and that is your perspective then you can safely bet you will get divorced.  A guy getting married at 18-21 is more immature and inexperienced than anything else, not a pathetic loser who can't get pussy. 

Were you in a frat?
Squishy face retard

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2008, 03:36:39 PM »
Aside from what she is talking about with regards to the wedding day being a mutual thing, she is legitimately getting mad at you because you are acting like an ass with your comments.  You have a point about the wedding day because most guys try to please the woman on that day because women are told it is a big deal and guys are not. 

Picking a wife isn't about picking the best hole to stick your cock in dude.  If you really want to marry someone and that is your perspective then you can safely bet you will get divorced.  A guy getting married at 18-21 is more immature and inexperienced than anything else, not a pathetic loser who can't get pussy. 

Were you in a frat?
Im not Politically correct unfortunately, i know im right about the wedding day, my line of work involves wedding days so im at a wedding every 2nd or 3rd week..Wedding is about the bride, marriage is about both of them...

i dont think Jaguar is getting mad at me, she really believes in her opinion, i believe in mine, i dont mind going back and forth with her.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »
Im not Politically correct unfortunately, i know im right about the wedding day, my line of work involves wedding days so im at a wedding every 2nd or 3rd week..Wedding is about the bride, marriage is about both of them...

i dont think Jaguar is getting mad at me, she really believes in her opinion, i believe in mine, i dont mind going back and forth with her.

With the wedding and marriage you are def correct.  Women spend too much time worrying about the wedding and not marriage and guys who marry young are usually fools, but not because they can't get play but rather because we need to learn more about relationships before we get married.
Squishy face retard

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2008, 04:08:12 PM »
With the wedding and marriage you are def correct.  Women spend too much time worrying about the wedding and not marriage and guys who marry young are usually fools, but not because they can't get play but rather because we need to learn more about relationships before we get married.
yeah your right, 18-21's are not experienced with there emotions to know when is the right time, geez at 21 you dont even know what outfit to wear let alone marry a girl u want to spend forever with..

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »

I'm not debating whether many women dream about their wedding day. I'm simply asking you to back up a claim you made about the wedding "should be all about the lady" I'm asking you WHY should the wedding be all about the lady. Your only response is that your work places you at alot of weddings? ??? wtf? How does that explain or justify why?

You're right, ...I'm not getting mad. I'm just thinking you're hardly even 1/2 as intelligent as I previously gave you credit for. I on the other hand do mind going back & forth with you. Someone who makes sense, or has a valid point which I may or may not agree with is one thing, ...but someone who's simply acting like an ass... well, is hardly worth runing a manicure for. Come up with some substance to back up your claims, or accept the fact that you've shown yourself as someone who talks out his anatomy making you an unworthy discussion partner.
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2008, 10:00:33 PM »
I'm not debating whether many women dream about their wedding day. I'm simply asking you to back up a claim you made about the wedding "should be all about the lady" I'm asking you WHY should the wedding be all about the lady. Your only response is that your work places you at alot of weddings? ??? wtf? How does that explain or justify why?

You're right, ...I'm not getting mad. I'm just thinking you're hardly even 1/2 as intelligent as I previously gave you credit for. I on the other hand do mind going back & forth with you. Someone who makes sense, or has a valid point which I may or may not agree with is one thing, ...but someone who's simply acting like an ass... well, is hardly worth runing a manicure for. Come up with some substance to back up your claims, or accept the fact that you've shown yourself as someone who talks out his anatomy making you an unworthy discussion partner.
hahahah Meltdown...your the same person that said Denzel had more power then Will smith hahahahahahahaah

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2008, 11:57:24 PM »
hahahah Meltdown...your the same person that said Denzel had more power then Will smith hahahahahahahaah

No meltdown at all.

PS - You're the same person who secretly PM'ed me saying you agreed with my position... remember?  ;)
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2008, 12:10:48 AM »
No meltdown at all.

PS - You're the same person who secretly PM'ed me saying you agreed with my position... remember?  ;)
about Denzel and will??? did i?? i remember you made valid points but i still believe Will has more pull then Denzel.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2008, 12:48:52 AM »
about Denzel and will??? did i?? i remember you made valid points but i still believe Will has more pull then Denzel.

yes, you did.  8)

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: jaguarenterprises on: January 05, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »

That's North American Eastern Time, ...you may have to adjust for Australian time, ...but check your PM's.  8)
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »
yes, you did.  8)

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: jaguarenterprises on: January 05, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »

That's North American Eastern Time, ...you may have to adjust for Australian time, ...but check your PM's.  8)
i delete them after i read them.oh well.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2008, 12:55:50 AM »
i delete them after i read them.oh well.

Would you like me to quote you?  ;D
w