Author Topic: have you ever used your muscle in a fight?  (Read 24293 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: have you ever used your muscle in a fight?
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2007, 09:48:05 AM »
maybe he's stronger than he looks Mars, shit maybe his training partners are Ryan Kennelly and Mike Wolfe. ::)

Hey wolfy has good training advice! His workout is solid too!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2007, 11:35:15 AM »
Hey wolfy has good training advice! His workout is solid too!

yep and wolfy's fought in the cage too.

btw, headbutts are excellent for ground and pound...

and no squadfatter, that is not a reference to how you fornicate with your mom. nice mobile btw. :D it must be hard to find rugs big enough to go around your waist hey ??? don't worry, one day you'll lose 150lbs of lard, get a job and buy some real clothes to fit.........not. ;D

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2007, 01:06:05 PM »
First let me state, I am not a fighter.  I compete in brazillian jiujitsu and submission grappling.  My current record stands at 9-4.  I have never been submitted in competition.  I have four wins by subs.  I have competed in bodybuilding, and won my class in the novice division.  I came on to getbig when I heard there was a post about a personal friend with erroneous information.  I stuck around after I saw how entertaining it was.  I frequent more jits and mma boards if anything.  I am simply here to express my opinions. 

Posting pictures of oneself does nothing for me.  I don't have to prove anything to anyone.  If I call Squadfather out like I did Alexxx (and he backed down, telling me I had melted down after he talked chit about Jiujitsu), I lose.  I know Squad would not meet me at a submission grappling tournament that I would have to fly to the mainland to compete in and compete against me, and he would accuse me of melting down.  If I post a picture of me (I'm 6'0, 190) he will comment that I am a pencil neck, skinny, ILS, etc.  Nevermind that he is bordering on obesity, he thinks that fat is functional mass.  There is nothing better I would rather do than slap a mata leo on some guys here, but again I will be accused of melting down.  I have gotten my butt kicked by many a good fighter, I am a marginal stand up guy with decent wrestling and good jits.  That is all. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »
First let me state, I am not a fighter.  I compete in brazillian jiujitsu and submission grappling.  My current record stands at 9-4.  I have never been submitted in competition.  I have four wins by subs.  I have competed in bodybuilding, and won my class in the novice division.  I came on to getbig when I heard there was a post about a personal friend with erroneous information.  I stuck around after I saw how entertaining it was.  I frequent more jits and mma boards if anything.  I am simply here to express my opinions. 

Posting pictures of oneself does nothing for me.  I don't have to prove anything to anyone.  If I call Squadfather out like I did Alexxx (and he backed down, telling me I had melted down after he talked chit about Jiujitsu), I lose.  I know Squad would not meet me at a submission grappling tournament that I would have to fly to the mainland to compete in and compete against me, and he would accuse me of melting down.  If I post a picture of me (I'm 6'0, 190) he will comment that I am a pencil neck, skinny, ILS, etc.  Nevermind that he is bordering on obesity, he thinks that fat is functional mass.  There is nothing better I would rather do than slap a mata leo on some guys here, but again I will be accused of melting down.  I have gotten my butt kicked by many a good fighter, I am a marginal stand up guy with decent wrestling and good jits.  That is all. 

hahahahhaa, hate to tell ya buddy but that is a USDA certified...........

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2007, 01:14:17 PM »
hahahahhaa, hate to tell ya buddy but that is a USDA certified...........

You need new material tubby.  It still doesn't change the fact that you are a fat pig who thinks he is muscular. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »
You need new material tubby.  It still doesn't change the fact that you are a fat pig who thinks he is muscular. 
hahahaha, and you're a 190 pound sissy who thinks he's a "fighter" ;D so i guess we're even, whaddya think stud?

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2007, 01:16:47 PM »
hahahaha, and you're a 190 pound sissy who thinks he's a "fighter" ;D so i guess we're even, whaddya think stud?

I already said I am not a fighter, but you are still delusional and think you look good.  BTW, get some hair plugs while you are at it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2007, 01:19:55 PM »
I already said I am not a fighter, but you are still delusional and think you look good.  BTW, get some hair plugs while you are at it.
hahahhaa, yeah my hair is really thinning in these shots. ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2007, 01:40:23 PM »
hahahhaa, yeah my hair is really thinning in these shots. ;D

::) ::) ::)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: August 18, 2007, 08:25:21 PM »
Because it's not a fight finisher. Sure it might have it's place as part of a set up, or if your arms are tied but it wouldnt be my first choice

I'm mainly talking about fighting untrained people.  I think fucking up most people's faces with headbutts would end it pretty quick.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2007, 12:17:04 PM »
I'm mainly talking about fighting untrained people.  I think fucking up most people's faces with headbutts would end it pretty quick.

i dont. might do the opposite, make the even more aggressive
Z

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »
i dont. might do the opposite, make the even more aggressive

most fights start within 1 foot apart (in a club or something) head butt is one of the best openers and a very quick way to get your opponent dazed and blurred vision, put him off guard and in a position where he's not properly focused on defense or counter offence.

on the ground, with no hooks available, gnp with the head is much simpler and more effective than elbows. you should be using your hands to hold and gouge eyes anyway.

biting and ripping on cartoid and testicles also great stuff.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2007, 12:46:30 PM »
most fights start within 1 foot apart (in a club or something) head butt is one of the best openers and a very quick way to get your opponent dazed and blurred vision, put him off guard and in a position where he's not properly focused on defense or counter offence.

on the ground, with no hooks available, gnp with the head is much simpler and more effective than elbows. you should be using your hands to hold and gouge eyes anyway.

biting and ripping on cartoid and testicles also great stuff.

you bite mens testicles?
Z

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »
you bite mens testicles?

how did i know you would focus on that.

as i posted earlier, i avoid street fights (for aforementioned reasons). however, i'm just giving my 2c.

best way to street fight is to not get in one. if you do, and the other guy actually knows how to fight, it aint going to last long (about 30 seconds. if it lasts longer, neither one of you know how to fight) and you're a lot better off if you come out on top.

considering how easy it is to use a weapon ie knife, screw driver, glass, bottle, brick, etc etc or worse, a firearm, you would be a complete imbecile not to do everything you can to end it quickly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2007, 01:02:53 PM »

as i posted earlier, i avoid street fights (for aforementioned reasons). however, i'm just giving my 2c.

best way to street fight is to not get in one. if you do, and the other guy actually knows how to fight, it aint going to last long (about 30 seconds. if it lasts longer, neither one of you know how to fight) and you're a lot better off if you come out on top.

considering how easy it is to use a weapon ie knife, screw driver, glass, bottle, brick, etc etc or worse, a firearm, you would be a complete imbecile not to do everything you can to end it quickly.

but you advice people to bite mens testicles? are you speaking from experienec?
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »

another street fighting internet badass. ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2007, 01:22:21 PM »
another street fighting internet badass. ::)
Just because your fat ass can't fight you assume no one else can?
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2007, 01:23:44 PM »
Just because your fat ass can't fight you assume no one else can?
hahaha, yet another internet badass. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »
Benny watch your big mouth against Dave or otherwise i will bitchslap you.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #244 on: August 20, 2007, 04:03:40 AM »
Benny watch your big mouth against Dave or otherwise i will bitchslap you.

Stop defending your boyfriend.  ;D

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2007, 08:33:00 AM »

He is right...Until it becomes a reality in your life, you take this simple advice for granted...This is my local place...Im in here at least three days /nights a week...Some idiot comes down from a town North of the city, and thinks he could start talking shit because he's lifted for a couple of years and has a few drinks in him...His stupid ass was bleeding to death before he hit the floor...I hope this makes others think twice about who they fuck with...You never know what  you'll run up against...
http://outside.in/places/six-house-boston

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »
He is right...Until it becomes a reality in your life, you take this simple advice for granted...This is my local place...Im in here at least three days /nights a week...Some idiot comes down from a town North of the city, and thinks he could start talking shit because he's lifted for a couple of years and has a few drinks in him...His stupid ass was bleeding to death before he hit the floor...I hope this makes others think twice about who they fuck with...You never know what  you'll run up against...
hahaha, we're all terrified. ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2007, 11:18:03 AM »
hahaha, we're all terrified. ::)

hahaha, yes, very typical Boston blue collar attitude.

Master Blaster

« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2007, 11:54:46 AM »

So you um...killed someone?  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2007, 01:40:55 PM »
I've snaped 350lb. bouncers on roids in half with my left elbow.
you better watch out though Bob, "massinmass" goes to bars where they kill juicers for fun. ::)