Author Topic: Could Victor Martinez win the Olympia?  (Read 4188 times)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Re: Could Victor Martinez win the Olympia?
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 06:27:09 PM »
By "if he will," I meant if Vic will do what it takes to get as big as Ronnie & Jay have. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Could Victor Martinez
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 06:49:49 PM »

Victor, this year, has a great chance to be in second place behind Jay Cutler. Ronnie, this year, as he gets older, has a much tougher change to be in the top two. Third place for Ronnie....

Ron, you've been smokin too much orange chicken bro. There is no way in the world that Victor is ever going to beat Ronnie. Any body can beat anybody on an off day but, Jay and Victor at their best don't even come close to Ronnie at his best and NEVER will!!!!

I am really surprised that so many people are writing Ronnie off. Ronnie lost last year due to his back. Jay was not even close from the front and as far as legs go Ronnie's make Jay's look like a before and after picture. What I do fear is politics not letting Ronnie win again. 

People are talking like Jay is all of the sudden light years ahead of Ronnie which is clearly not the case. In order for Jay to win Ronnie has to go backwards. This is completely different than if Jay all of the sudden passes up Ronnie's best. BIG difference!!!!! Like I said, not one current BBer that is competing today will ever come close to matching Ronnie's size and conditioning. Maybe a few years from now a freak will appear, but no one in the wings will.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 06:58:02 PM »
Ron, you've been smokin too much orange chicken bro. There is no way in the world that Victor is ever going to beat Ronnie. Any body can beat anybody on an off day but, Jay and Victor at their best don't even come close to Ronnie at his best and NEVER will!!!!

I am really surprised that so many people are writing Ronnie off. Ronnie lost last year due to his back. Jay was not even close from the front and as far as legs go Ronnie's make Jay's look like a before and after picture. What I do fear is politics not letting Ronnie win again. 

People are talking like Jay is all of the sudden light years ahead of Ronnie which is clearly not the case. In order for Jay to win Ronnie has to go backwards. This is completely different than if Jay all of the sudden passes up Ronnie's best. BIG difference!!!!! Like I said, not one current BBer that is competing today will ever come close to matching Ronnie's size and conditioning. Maybe a few years from now a freak will appear, but no one in the wings will.

That being said............

Can I have a beer today ;D??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 06:59:34 PM »
That being said............

Can I have a beer today ;D??

After I pour my heart out that's all you can think of?  ;D I'm no hard guy bro so yes, a light beer will be fine.  :)

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »
After I pour my heart out that's all you can think of?  ;D I'm no hard guy bro so yes, a light beer will be fine.  :)

;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »

Jay, Ronnie, and Victor have nothing on King. King will mop the floor with those guys.

Sgt. D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 12:32:13 AM »
win the Olympia this year if he would have skipped the arnold and put all his time energy into the show, he still could win but i think his chances would be better had he took the year off like Jay did the previous year. 

Jim Rockell has already stated that Martinez has aesthetics and symmetry beyond both Jay and Ronnie. The only thing he needs is more size. Lots of it. If he puts on 50 lbs of muscle and manages to mitigate the GH gut that comes with it, then he has it in the bag.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 05:27:24 AM »

and your a guru ::) more like a sissy ass cry baby ronnie fan! roniies legs look liked a pumped up middle age gym rats ,with zero detail!  you know shit , so stop acting like you know sumthin ;)

take off the shades and stop livin in 2003

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 05:34:42 AM »
yes....

but i think he needed a little more...i.e beating guys like dexter, freeman, heath etc etc

he had to show that it wasnt a one off

so by winnin the ASC this year he is making sure he will get the attention he deserves at the O

its better to win the ASC going into the Olympia than not winning it

pure genius!!!!
Here comes the money shot

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 07:03:18 AM »

what kind of trainer are you ?
you are supposed to tell him to fuck off and have a glass of water  ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 07:08:24 AM »

Victor, this year, has a great chance to be in second place behind Jay Cutler. Ronnie, this year, as he gets older, has a much tougher change to be in the top two. Third place for Ronnie....

then he will have a great chance to pay back the people he stole money from in exchange for his "gym memberships".

FloridaMuscle

• Getbig II
  • live to train, train to live
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 09:11:11 AM »
yeah he definitly has a shot..ronnie said it himself and crowned victor as his successor. His time will come....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 10:08:28 AM »
I've never seen the big deal with VM

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 10:39:42 AM »
what kind of trainer are you ?
you are supposed to tell him to fuck off and have a glass of water  ;D

Light beer is water.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 10:40:38 AM »
and your a guru ::) more like a sissy ass cry baby ronnie fan! roniies legs look liked a pumped up middle age gym rats ,with zero detail!  you know shit , so stop acting like you know sumthin ;)

take off the shades and stop livin in 2003

Thank you for the kind response.  :)

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2007, 02:59:01 AM »
its possible vic could win,

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2007, 04:59:34 AM »
Jay is not the front runner - shape and symmerty are added back into the equations - Kai Greene , Silvio Samuels, Toney Freeman and Dennis Wolfe - size is no longer the basis of winning. Jay - has been chasing Ronnie for so long - He is starting to resemble the same mistakes - increased waist - reduced shape -

This show is open

Silvio vs. Dexter - battle
Jay vs. Ronnie - very boring but a battle - I think they or equal  beating each other -Jay 4 wins and Ronnie 4 wins ( i may be off )
Gustavo vs. Melvin - yawn
Victor vs. Xman - the main event

However this is your Top 8 competiors

Dennis wolfe
Troy Alves
Darrem Charles
Bill Wilmore and others will bring you some interesting call outs

Wild Card - Chris Cormier - not good for Jay or Ronnie - The Clean up kid coming back to face two men he should of clearly beaten before - This year will be worth the ticket price.

The Arnold brought you a preview as The Xman  exposed Victor in more than one way - Keep in mind Xman has NEVER stood on contest stage next to Ronnie Coleman and the last time X and Jay stood next to each other xman - weighted 256 pounds and not the 290+ he is now and that was 3 years ago .The winner of that show ? DEXTER JACKSON -

With everything figured -

Jay at 3rd place and if Chris is there 4th
Ronnie out side of the the Top 6

TRUE STORY whether you like it or not !

Yes you're right, Kai or Silvio might beat Jay ::) People said all this shape and symmetry crap 3 or 4 years ago when Dexter started winning the ASC and placing top 3 at the O. Plus "TRUE STORY whether you like it or not !", who writes that, what a tard :-X