Author Topic: Shawn Ray: Please make a comeback!  (Read 5077 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Shawn Ray: Please make a comeback!
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
Shawn,

honest question: why didn't you become the great christian that you claim to be while you were taking illegal drugs?

Dude let it go already.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2007, 03:47:32 PM »
Sounds like a full plate Shawn. Not trying to coaxes you out of retirement. You're content and happy.
All the best. :)
**** However some of us who think you had the best physique to ever grace the stage. Will continue to post pics for whatever reason. ( Inspiration, Posing, Consistency, Presentation, etc... ) You can't be too mad about that.  :)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2007, 03:50:33 PM »
amazing

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2007, 04:48:36 PM »
amazing

You amaze your self Sgtd/shawn ?  ::)  Just lose 60 pounds of fat, get a rug and you can make a come back  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2007, 07:00:09 PM »
       You amaze your self Sgtd/shawn ?  ::)  Just lose 60 pounds of fat, get a rug and you can make a come back  ;D

haha ok sirtraps

what? the taste of sean's cock in your mouth?

How does that haterade taste?

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2007, 04:08:53 AM »
Show some respect to Shawn man! This man has done it all!

YES MOTHER! ::)
"You aint got genetics!"

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2007, 04:12:17 AM »
I will be there again come September, onstage my friend calling the show with my Co Host, Bob Cicherillo. 8)
 He's the best I could do, as Kevin will be Filming his latest Feature Film in Taihiti. :-*

Lets hope it does better then "RED LINE".  Boy, that was a crappy movie >:(
"You aint got genetics!"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »
Sounds like a full plate Shawn. Not trying to coaxes you out of retirement. You're content and happy.
All the best. :)
**** However some of us who think you had the best physique to ever grace the stage. Will continue to post pics for whatever reason. ( Inspiration, Posing, Consistency, Presentation, etc... ) You can't be too mad about that.  :)

Yes Sean has a full plate alright.  Without drugs he is just another short guy trying to make up for what he lacks.  Now he is fat like his genes have been destined to be.  Great with drugs , just another short fat man without them.  And he pretends to be christian.  Yes he is great. ::) ::)  An he looks worse now than he did here.  He is my hero ??? ???  He looks like Goodrum when he is off the drugs.  hahaha now that is awesome genes.  Oh Sean who is your sponsor next year for you little get together in Denver.  Maybe Issac with all his experience and wealth will help you.  Oh yes sorry he has already said he wouldn't help you again.  A photographer and a fat tranny lover, you guys are meant for each other.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2007, 12:44:40 PM »
Yes Sean has a full plate alright.  Without drugs he is just another short guy trying to make up for what he lacks.  Now he is fat like his genes have been destined to be.  Great with drugs , just another short fat man without them.  And he pretends to be christian.  Yes he is great. ::) ::)  An he looks worse now than he did here.  He is my hero ??? ???  He looks like Goodrum when he is off the drugs.  hahaha now that is awesome genes.  Oh Sean who is your sponsor next year for you little get together in Denver.  Maybe Issac with all his experience and wealth will help you.  Oh yes sorry he has already said he wouldn't help you again.  A photographer and a fat tranny lover, you guys are meant for each other.
Give it a rest, you fat bastard. This is a bodybuilding board and Shawn is a bodybuilding legend.
!