Author Topic: MICHAEL VICK KILLED DOGS WITH HIS OWN HANDS (NEW REPORT)  (Read 12207 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: MICHAEL VICK KILLED DOGS WITH HIS OWN HANDS (NEW REPORT)
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2007, 12:56:42 PM »
Exactly. I don't agree with cruelty but it's still a fucking dog.

People should get kids instead of compensating with pets and threathing them like humans.

Define threathing

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2007, 12:57:09 PM »

People should get kids instead of compensating with pets and threathing them like humans.

yeah..that makes sense...gee, i want a dog or cat but you know what..i'll take a kid instead... ::)
footloose and fancy free

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2007, 12:59:02 PM »
Dogs and cats are for companionship and require much less responsibilty and money than children.  Great post alex!!

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2007, 01:03:45 PM »
Dogs and cats are for companionship and require much less responsibilty and money than children.  Great post alex!!

Once again, thanks for informing us of what nobody knows.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2007, 01:05:17 PM »
Once again, thanks for informing us of what nobody knows.

As always, I try to keep you informed of all the breaking news.

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
As always, I try to keep you informed of all the breaking news.

You like to point out the obvious. Do you walk up to girls and say "I have a pee pee and girls have a wee wee"?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2007, 01:08:14 PM »
You like to point out the obvious. Do you walk up to girls and say "I have a pee pee and girls have a wee wee"?

Only when i'm combing the gradeschool parking lots.  At the highschool lot I use the terms cock and pussy.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2007, 01:11:09 PM »
After all, Peyton is a good ol' boy from the South who has surely seen his share of dawg fytin.

Your either trying to be funny or just stupid, Peyton is a white southern boy, uhh never heard of a white guy from a good family background entering in dog fights

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2007, 01:12:08 PM »
Only when i'm combing the gradeschool parking lots.  At the highschool lot I use the terms cock and pussy.

So you hang around kids in School parking lots and talk about genitals? Are you a pedophile?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2007, 01:15:33 PM »
Animal planet has a serie every weeknight on animal cruelty, negligence, and you see tons on people across america abusing these creatures and some have done worst than michael vick. it's not right what he's done to these creatures, but being a celebrity magnified the situation ten fold. killing animals in self defense and killing them for fun are never the same fcuking thing.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2007, 01:17:30 PM »

grab an umbrella....i guess the idea that two men who beat each other up actually have a say in taking part in such an activity escapes you?  hey, unless you can communicate with dogs and have been told first hand by lucky the pit bull that he'd like to fight to the death---i'll have to disagree with your bonehead statement.
Not to mention that the man who loses the fight isn't electrocuted, drowned, or hung for losing.
:D Weee

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. ;D

hey homo where are the quad pics?  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2007, 01:25:48 PM »
Not to mention that the man who loses the fight isn't electrocuted, drowned, or hung for losing.

is there video evidence of Vick actually doing this or is this the prosecutors witnesses stating this as fact?

where did this evidence come from?
Are feds going after the money involved with the dog fighting? I see that as being a bigger prize to them than the dog abuse.

difficult to understand why he would be involved in something so stupid, oh well.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2007, 02:19:38 PM »
is there video evidence of Vick actually doing this or is this the prosecutors witnesses stating this as fact?

where did this evidence come from?
Are feds going after the money involved with the dog fighting? I see that as being a bigger prize to them than the dog abuse.

difficult to understand why he would be involved in something so stupid, oh well.

Well.................... ........................ .... maybe because he is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2007, 03:20:02 PM »
Your either trying to be funny or just stupid, Peyton is a white southern boy, uhh never heard of a white guy from a good family background entering in dog fights
You've obviously never visited Metairie Club Gardens where all the rich white folk live, breed dogs, and loves to fightem. Peyton is from right up the road in Uptown.
BigNationRadio.com

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2007, 04:29:45 PM »
This thread probably was moved from another board, but I am telling you all right now, anymore of the stupid "i'm fucking cool, look at my post" comments and I am deleting it.

You are more than welcome to bring those comments down to the alphabet boards, but on this one the idiocy is not welcome.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2007, 04:34:56 PM »
Avesher is going to kill him :o

I think after what I heard today about Michael Vick peronally killing 8 dogs-----I am going to go off my meds and kill Michael Vick.  I hope he dies, I hope he suffers, I hope he gets raped in jail.  I will piss on his grave when he is dead.
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2007, 05:12:59 PM »
This thread probably was moved from another board, but I am telling you all right now, anymore of the stupid "i'm fucking cool, look at my post" comments and I am deleting it.

You are more than welcome to bring those comments down to the alphabet boards, but on this one the idiocy is not welcome.

nuke it anyways,they're not gonna come here to post in it,it'll be like therapy !

;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2007, 05:42:46 PM »

It's not the same situation.

Vick is an uppity negro...  Manning isn't.
w

Alex23

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2007, 06:33:50 PM »
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2007, 08:09:08 AM »

Agree.
As empty as paradise

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2007, 05:08:56 PM »
MICHAEL VICK KILLED DOGS WITH HIS OWN HANDS

that's the thing that gets me more than anything,the dog fighting pisses me off, but when ya take "pissed off" to the next level you just find yourself absolutely disgusted with this piece of shit,even the falcons owner (and you could tell as he minced words in an interview I saw yesterday) pretty much disowned vick  and in so may words said he felt conned by the guy for the last 6 or 7 years.

I'm thinkin after the falcons drop this guy and he does his time, any front office in the NFL is gonna have to consider this idiot a risk to sign. (fan attendance wise)

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2007, 03:41:51 PM »
Peyton was a wealthy kid from New Orleans, he didn't grow up in the hills of Georgia.

Vick is from Virginia not Georgia.  Demographically speaking, Virginia has much less poverty then Louisiana.  So the arguement that Vick is a product of his environment is bullshit.  Everyone makes their own decisions.  He's a fuck up and deserves prison.