Author Topic: Why would anyone sign this???? Discuss!  (Read 20245 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Why would anyone sign this???? Discuss!
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2007, 07:01:35 PM »
I don't give a crap about the contract.........but just wanted to throw in that I am a Tre "fan" >:(

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2007, 07:03:21 PM »

does that mean u wrestle together? 
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2007, 07:06:30 PM »
Alright that's enough, everybody out of the pool.  ;)

Team FigureRX

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »
does that mean u wrestle together? 

Since you're new here and obviously don't know me from a hole in the wall, I'll let that go....

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2007, 07:10:04 PM »
Since you're new here and obviously don't know me from a hole in the wall, I'll let that go....

oh its Aussie humour hun, thats usually the excuse i give if i offend someone...we're more easy going & not so politically correct
i can take it as good as i give it

;)
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2007, 07:19:33 PM »

oh its Aussie humour hun, thats usually the excuse i give if i offend someone...we're more easy going & not so politically correct
i can take it as good as i give it

;)

I will grace you with my forgiveness in that case ;D

I just went to your parts a few weeks ago actually, enjoyed myself alot. Welcome to getbig btw....always good to have someone new on the fitness board. Back to the topic at hand.............

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2007, 07:28:48 PM »

you went Down Under? Nice!
ahh the lucky country...u guys have too much frozen food in the supermarket, ur OJ & Apple juices suck & u can keep the high fructose corn syrup too...

but u do have Tre & JC....baha!

:P
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

Unless I'm mistaken, CQ is not from the U.S.

As I said before, you're too new to have much foundation for some of the claims you've been making. 

I think you're funny, though, so I hope you stick around. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2007, 07:39:23 PM »
you went Down Under? Nice!
ahh the lucky country...u guys have too much frozen food in the supermarket, ur OJ & Apple juices suck & u can keep the high fructose corn syrup too...

As we say here on getbig, you just "owned yourself" as like Tre said I am *not* from the US ;D

But it's all good, like Tre said stick around....

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
As we say here on getbig, you just "owned yourself" as like Tre said I am *not* from the US ;D

But it's all good, like Tre said stick around....

Actually i didnt say u were from the US, "you guys" was a general reference not specifically directed to anyone

but ill forgive u both too

8)
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2007, 08:46:17 PM »
Marc

you are a good guy... I will just say that sometimes things are not always what they seem. I do not think you know this industry as well as some of us do.

That being said you are entitled to your opinion, but I rather you use it to promote yourself instead of playing white knight to someone else. JC doesn't need you..he has his supporters and as many of us pointed out this is not about dissing him or being jealous this is about discussing certain issues.

I have worked with herbiceps and tre and both have been outstanding. I have not worked with JC not because of any bad reason.. I have chosen to only shoot for print and fitdina.com these last few years.  I will agree that those covers do leave much to be desired... with photoshop  even I could clean them up...

His contest coverage is very good and we all appreciate the effort and support he gives many of those girls. I dont care about the contract if it works for some then by all means take it.

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2007, 06:49:50 PM »
Marc

you are a good guy... I will just say that sometimes things are not always what they seem. I do not think you know this industry as well as some of us do.

That being said you are entitled to your opinion, but I rather you use it to promote yourself instead of playing white knight to someone else. JC doesn't need you..he has his supporters and as many of us pointed out this is not about dissing him or being jealous this is about discussing certain issues.

I have worked with herbiceps and tre and both have been outstanding. I have not worked with JC not because of any bad reason.. I have chosen to only shoot for print and fitdina.com these last few years.  I will agree that those covers do leave much to be desired... with photoshop  even I could clean them up...

His contest coverage is very good and we all appreciate the effort and support he gives many of those girls. I dont care about the contract if it works for some then by all means take it.

Ur a good bird Dina, I also dont think its just about the industry which you know so well, its also about people & character. Because this is not purely just a business for anyone. After travelling 35 countries and working in 5 continents, you can guess that im pretty good at reading people. And I need to be. So I'm nobody's white knight but where im from, you do look out for mates.

JC has been kind to me, offered me a place to stay, without knowing me well or asking something in return and i respect that
& its more than many people would do in this industry im sure.

i usually dont think about JC every day, but now ive been on here, he's getting a sincere form of flattery by all of the attention...haha!

:)

myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2007, 12:39:27 PM »

Ur a good bird Dina, I also dont think its just about the industry which you know so well, its also about people & character. Because this is not purely just a business for anyone. After travelling 35 countries and working in 5 continents, you can guess that im pretty good at reading people. And I need to be. So I'm nobody's white knight but where im from, you do look out for mates.

JC has been kind to me, offered me a place to stay, without knowing me well or asking something in return and i respect that
& its more than many people would do in this industry im sure.

That's fine - you're only supposed to judge people based on your own experiences with them.  And you're supposed to protect your bread-n-butter. 

That's all I'm doing as well.  As I put it before, I'm in the process of even further distancing my affairs from his and within another year or so, there should not be any lingering entanglements. 

In the meantime, maybe he will sign you as his manager.   ;)