Author Topic: Lee Priest  (Read 14337 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 06:14:15 PM »
...and milk. He washed down all his KFC with milk...

You should put the Chicken box up 4-Sale on E-Bay  ;D

BTW - What KIND of Milk?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 08:16:54 PM »
Not sure what happened to the box. It probably got stinky from the grease remains and we tossed it. That was in 2000 or '99, long ago.

You actually think he drank non fat milk with deep fried chicken?? Probably was 2%!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 05:25:25 AM »
Not sure what happened to the box. It probably got stinky from the grease remains and we tossed it. That was in 2000 or '99, long ago.

You actually think he drank non fat milk with deep fried chicken?? Probably was 2%!

IS He 1/2 as crazy as he comes across in print?
I like him, I bet hes a real trip to hang around...

THat old advt. Picture of him eating doughnuts (Hydroxycut?) is also a real classic.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 07:25:49 AM »
IS He 1/2 as crazy as he comes across in print?
I like him, I bet hes a real trip to hang around...

THat old advt. Picture of him eating doughnuts (Hydroxycut?) is also a real classic.

Actually, he is really shy at first. But once he gets to know you and likes you, he is a riot. He busts my balls everytime I run into him, great guy and anyone who tats their face has to be 1/2 crazy right?!?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 08:47:16 AM »

True but it's kind of beaten to death here at getbig.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 01:48:34 PM »
Lee has always been relatively hard.  even some of his off season pics he is pretty lean with no water bloat.  Reason: no test cycles. 

All you guys bash me for the no test cycles, but Lee has had pretty good results. my point, every cycle does not NEED test... ;)

Lee is lying.

He's used everything the other IFBB pros have used, albeit maybe in lower doses, but he still uses everything they use.

Have you seen him in the off-season?

He's holding more water than a pregnant woman.

You haven't seen that pic of him binging on KFC have you?

We talk about the AAS here, but when it comes to dieting (or lack of), Lee IS the Darkside.

During the off-season, he's off the chain.   

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 02:13:16 PM »
Lee is lying.

He's used everything the other IFBB pros have used, albeit maybe in lower doses, but he still uses everything they use.

Have you seen him in the off-season?

He's holding more water than a pregnant woman.

You haven't seen that pic of him binging on KFC have you?

We talk about the AAS here, but when it comes to dieting (or lack of), Lee IS the Darkside.

During the off-season, he's off the chain.   

DIV

See the pic I posted earlier Div to prove our point...

I had to feed the kid KFC 3 x in one day for an appearance!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 03:11:34 PM »
The funny part is he claims he's clean when in the off-season but only goes on for contest prep.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 03:15:29 PM »
See the pic I posted earlier Div to prove our point...

I had to feed the kid KFC 3 x in one day for an appearance!

Feeding him MUST be in all his agreements?

He's off the wall. He brings a lot of personality to BBing. To bad the vindictive Muthas at IFBB central want to punish him for pointing out - There's no way to even pay for your BBing, Ahem... Necessities (Like Chicken)
for even high level competitors.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 07:39:05 PM »
Usually most pros state they get airfare, fee and food for an appearance.

Luckily for my pocketbook, he did not get the "buckets" and only the little boxes!  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 05:21:28 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=165793.0

Check the Arms overhead shot of Lee in the White "Dorteys Gym" tank top.
If thats not one of the best arms of all time photos I want to see what is.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 07:42:33 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=165793.0

Check the Arms overhead shot of Lee in the White "Dorteys Gym" tank top.
If thats not one of the best arms of all time photos I want to see what is.

Love that shot! Pound for pound he has some of the best arms in the biz.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 07:51:15 AM »
Love that shot! Pound for pound he has some of the best arms in the biz.

True. I just wish he didn't tattoo his face.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 01:38:31 PM »
True. I just wish he didn't tattoo his face.

I think Guys like Lee and D. Rodman realize they need to stick out in the crowd.
Im not into Basketball, but almost anyone knows Rodman. Being over The Top makes PPL recognize you.
I dont think Lee really gives a crap anyway. Hopefully he's still able to pull a decent living out of it, regardless of the IFBB.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 01:40:23 PM »
I think Guys like Lee and D. Rodman realize they need to stick out in the crowd.
Im not into Basketball, but almost anyone knows Rodman. Being over The Top makes PPL recognize you.
I dont think Lee really gives a crap anyway. Hopefully he's still able to pull a decent living out of it, regardless of the IFBB.

Very true. But I really wonder what he's going to do after bodybuilding.

I just think the tat on the face is too far (this coming from a guy with seven tats). It's like saying "how can I make myself less employable?".

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2007, 01:56:50 PM »

I just think the tat on the face is too far (this coming from a guy with seven tats). It's like saying "how can I make myself less employable?".

I dont know, I wonder how much cash a guy like him can round up by various ways. He is very popular.
Also, he's been at it for a long time. He must be one of the longest competitors left.
So, The Clock was running anyway regardless of the political issue w/  the IFBB.
He may have felt he had not much to lose. I agree w/  him, the competitors get screwed. Look how much the Magazine empire has made over time from the pros! ::)

You might be surprised how much a guy like him can pull in... Contest winnings dont support more than a couple guys.  Its all about Business, marketing yourself.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2007, 02:06:17 PM »
You might be surprised how much a guy like him can pull in... Contest winnings dont support more than a couple guys.  Its all about Business, marketing yourself.

True. But if you think about it sounds like a lot of money. Let's say somewhere in the neighborhood of 150K+ for ten years or so (maybe more some years maybe less). However, when it's over what happens? You've spent money on toys & such but has any been invested? If not what do you do? Especially if you've got no other experience &/or no education (note: I'm not calling Lee dumb or anything).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2007, 02:15:54 PM »
True. But if you think about it sounds like a lot of money. Let's say somewhere in the neighborhood of 150K+ for ten years or so (maybe more some years maybe less). However, when it's over what happens? You've spent money on toys & such but has any been invested? If not what do you do? Especially if you've got no other experience &/or no education (note: I'm not calling Lee dumb or anything).

Yup. A person spends freely when it flows. I sure did when I was single. I hope he's in good shape financialy.
BBing aint Football or basketball. ANd even them rich boys can blow it all.

But then, some of out "finance experts" also blow it. Our economy has some ugly stuff going down right now.
ANd I think its gonna get worse before it gets better. A lot of PPL spent way more'n they had, or ought to.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 06:28:14 AM »
Yup. A person spends freely when it flows. I sure did when I was single. I hope he's in good shape financialy.
BBing aint Football or basketball. ANd even them rich boys can blow it all.

But then, some of out "finance experts" also blow it. Our economy has some ugly stuff going down right now.
ANd I think its gonna get worse before it gets better. A lot of PPL spent way more'n they had, or ought to.

Don't know if I have heard a more truer quote. It's truly amazinghow people that have money spend it the way they do, I sit here as many do and struggle to make ends meet to make sure my family lives comfortably.

What will always blow me away is how we pay a man/women millions of dollars to play a sport. And then there is the people who save lives, police, firefighters, paramedic and doctors and they get paid peanuts in comparison.

The world is back asswards.....pay people appropriatly for what they give back to life.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 06:41:58 AM »

Race cars...can't see the tat with a helmet on!  :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 07:18:47 AM »

What will always blow me away is how we pay a man/women millions of dollars to play a sport. And then there is the people who save lives, police, firefighters, paramedic and doctors and they get paid peanuts in comparison.

So true and people line up to pay these ass holes to sign an autograph or see the idiots play some stupid game, making them richer. People look up to sports stars like they are heros, how about the poor guy who busts his ass all day so his family can have a roof over their head and maybe a vacation to Disney world once a year for a few days by walking high steel all day at the top of the world, those are the real heros. So silly, I think pro sports are so boring anyhow, really who cares?  So many people living their lives vicariously thru others.  Just a reason for a bunch of no minds to get together and get drunk.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 07:26:25 AM »
Race cars...can't see the tat with a helmet on!  :)

Good point.

Or tattoo artist...he'll fit right in.  ;D

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 08:00:17 AM »
Good point.

Amazing what you can do with airbrushing now a days, he might airbrush helmet to look like his face and then his Tat will not be covered....

The part that blows my mind is the tattoo on his forearm....I have on mine as well got them done 3 years ago..

"It's not vengence, it's punishment" The Punisher
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 09:52:02 AM »
So true and people line up to pay these ass holes to sign an autograph or see the idiots play some stupid game, making them richer. People look up to sports stars like they are heros, how about the poor guy who busts his ass all day so his family can have a roof over their head and maybe a vacation to Disney world once a year for a few days by walking high steel all day at the top of the world, those are the real heros. So silly, I think pro sports are so boring anyhow, really who cares?  So many people living their lives vicariously thru others.  Just a reason for a bunch of no minds to get together and get drunk.

Worst Jobs: Combat solider - In its own leauge.

structural steel
                 cement/ Masons
                 roofing
                 Framing carpentry
                 sheet rock
                 industrial Spray  (3-6 gal:Minute spray rigs & 3-5 BARRELS of noxious material a day)

I get a kick out of many "Sports Fans", the most avid of them usually out of shape in direct correlation to their zeal.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2007, 10:14:56 AM »

His fingers are like sausages from all the GH so doubt he could hold still long enough.