Author Topic: Lee Priest  (Read 14354 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest
« on: August 21, 2007, 04:45:05 PM »
Lee has always been relatively hard.  even some of his off season pics he is pretty lean with no water bloat.  Reason: no test cycles. 

All you guys bash me for the no test cycles, but Lee has had pretty good results. my point, every cycle does not NEED test... ;)
you are gay.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 04:48:59 PM »
I dont really think you can know for sure that he has never done any test cycles.  I think he has even posted here on getbig some of the stuff he used and i think it included test, but I could be wrong.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »
There is a video of a bunch of pros talking about what they used gear wise and Lee openly stated he used test.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 06:01:57 PM »
Lee has always been relatively hard.  even some of his off season pics he is pretty lean with no water bloat.  Reason: no test cycles. 

All you guys bash me for the no test cycles, but Lee has had pretty good results. my point, every cycle does not NEED test... ;)

Nice theory but only Lee knows what Lee takes. I'd be willing to bet he uses some form of Test.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »
A cycle without test is quite simply not as good as a cycle with it when it comes to gaining strength and mass.  If you would like to speak on an intelligent chemical and biological level and argue this fact I'd be more than willing, but if your best "evidence" is hersey that one body builder didn't take it then I'm not going to waste my time.

There are certainly some cycles that make sense to take without test depending on your goal with that cycle, but to never take test is simply foolish in the world of scheduled performance enhancers.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 08:11:09 PM »

Lee Priest lean and hard in the off-season? I'm not taking anything away from him but that description does not fit Lee at all...he is well known for getting very large and smooth in the off-season...after all, isn't he KFC's national spokesman, lol.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »

Lee has stated he only takes a little deca heh :P

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 09:14:39 PM »
A cycle without test means   NO SEX DRIVE, complete shutdown... believe me, I know from personal experience, when I was young and stupid enough to try a winny/anavar/tren cycle.. sure I looked unreal and was shredded but couldn't get it up to save my life.

There's a reason every Vet cycles with test as a base.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »
he said he used anadrol for most of his contest

bench

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 01:16:11 AM »
A cycle without test means   NO SEX DRIVE, complete shutdown... believe me, I know from personal experience, when I was young and stupid enough to try a winny/anavar/tren cycle.. sure I looked unreal and was shredded but couldn't get it up to save my life.

There's a reason every Vet cycles with test as a base.

I did the same thing , not cycle , but a cycle with out test. Never again. TEST MAKES YOU A MAN. I think pre contest cutting test out is ok , but even then I would use test prop.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 05:34:40 AM »

Don't fall into his bullshit.

He uses everything the other guys use.

You honestly think he only uses deca and winny like he claims on this board? i hope not.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 08:07:58 AM »
after reading Paulumbos article in a MD a few months back, I am starting to change my opinion.  he is right, at least testosterone is a naturally occuring hormone in the body, so it may be safer than the other synthetic compounds.  Also, add to it that its effective and one of the cheapest around, it makes it highly favorable.  I think the big misconceptions are that test just bloats you up and you lose all the gains once off.  but i think that is one of the biggest myths of steroids...
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 08:16:46 AM »
after reading Paulumbos article in a MD a few months back, I am starting to change my opinion.  he is right, at least testosterone is a naturally occuring hormone in the body, so it may be safer than the other synthetic compounds.  Also, add to it that its effective and one of the cheapest around, it makes it highly favorable.  I think the big misconceptions are that test just bloats you up and you lose all the gains once off.  but i think that is one of the biggest myths of steroids...

I agree...

Test is the best.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 07:34:27 PM »
Yep cant beat it.  If you wanna run a simple cost effective cycle test would be the answer.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 06:55:46 AM »
How can you beat more strengh, more hardness, more aggressivness, and of course ready to fuck like a rabbit all the time....

TEST RULES!
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 10:06:43 AM »
w

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 09:47:55 PM »
Test is base in my eyes for all inject cycles!
Tap, Snap or Nap!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 09:05:13 AM »
Does it really matter what Lee takes he is a genetic freak, and one of the greatest and underrated of all time....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 09:20:54 AM »

Umm....he has never been known for being lean and hard in the off season. Had him out a couple times for an appearance and he autographed a box of KFC for me (after 3 trips that day to the drive thru). I love Lee but bro, need to get your facts straight first. You will never know exactly what he or any other pro uses unless you have that conversation with him in person. Does this look lean and hard??

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »
B.B. Great Pic of Lee @ Max bulk.   More of the young guys (Including "Naturals")
should take a good hard look at that photo and understand what it takes to build a massive
base of muscle.

If that Muscle is only from eating KFC - Im ordering some NOW!  ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 02:51:03 PM »

You're damn right!  ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 03:47:04 PM »
Look @ his arms, They about as big as his head!

THAT Takes a LOT of Chicken no doubt!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 05:28:05 PM »
B.B. Great Pic of Lee @ Max bulk.   More of the young guys (Including "Naturals")
should take a good hard look at that photo and understand what it takes to build a massive
base of muscle.[B/]

::)

Yea i know what it takes, a 5'3'' frame and 2 grams of test a week, compiled with 80 iu of hgh a week

thanks trab

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 05:36:51 PM »

::)

Yea i know what it takes, a 5'3'' frame and 2 grams of test a week, compiled with 80 iu of hgh a week

thanks trab

You forgot the Chicken and doughnuts my friend.
Without them - all that drugs is for naught.......

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 06:09:18 PM »
You forgot the Chicken and doughnuts my friend.
Without them - all that drugs is for naught.......

...and milk. He washed down all his KFC with milk...