Author Topic: Dumped threads  (Read 20254 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Afraid not; i got some popcorn for this.

I'll be in Central Park on Sunday; come and meet me let's see if i even recognize camel as a BB hahaahahahahah he's too afraid to show up otherwise let's do it puzzy LOL

threat-of-violence-meltdown

you wont be in central park. you never leave your hole.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
Seriously douchebag you're a joke.

nah come on no name calling ;D

I jsut stated a factl, it's not very clean, the walls are dirty too, first I was sure it was your garage and even thought it's kinda cool to own your own gym in the garage, but damn you sleep there? Why not save the money join a gym and have the place nicely done up?
Ah of course they don't have Bowflex in the gym.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

I jsut stated a factl, it's not very clean, the walls are dirty too, first I was sure it was your garage and even thought it's kinda cool to own your own gym in the garage, but damn you sleep there? Why not save the money join a gym and have the place nicely done up?

he sleeps next to the bowflex on the floor. like a crack junkie.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

There is no way he lives there. Why would he post pics of that shithole? Bluto has got to be fkn with us.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
some good ol BLUTOWNAGE handed out in this thread! sticky this bitch!  8) 8) 8)
Z

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
some good ol BLUTOWNAGE handed out in this thread! sticky this bitch!  8) 8) 8)
No, nothing compared to mine. He still randomly melts in my presence to this day 8)

So good work, but fvck you bluto  ;D
follow the arrows

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

Better you stay at Bally's with clean walls & pnk dumbbells since this matters so much to you  hahahahahaah Seriously do you lift at all? No one who lifts seriously would give a shit, only a metrosexual doing palates LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
There is no way he lives there. Why would he post pics of that shithole? Bluto has got to be fkn with us.

dude see for yourself :D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&page=6

Better you stay at Bally's with clean walls since you're obsessed hahahahahaah

Lol I'm not the one obsessed with you :D I just chip in the fun, as you would do if it was me lets not pretend otherwise big man :D

danielson

• Getbig V
Better you stay at Bally's with clean walls since you're obsessed hahahahahaah

Yeah, being clean sucks ::) seriously, do you live in that shithole? This has got to be a joke, right?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
dude see for yourself :D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&page=6

Lol I'm not the one obsessed with you :D I just chip in the fun, as you would do if it was me lets not pretend otherwise big man :D

hahahahah, Pumpster is a ghetto rat ;D
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
Yeah, being clean sucks ::) seriously, do you live in that shithole? This has got to be a joke, right?

U sound like someone who wears white gloves while curling these.. :-*

pumpster

• Getbig V
hahahahah, Pumpster is a ghetto rat ;D
LOL epic fantasy

Stark

• Getbig V
Better you stay at Bally's with clean walls & pnk dumbbells since this matters so much to you  hahahahahaah Seriously do you lift at all? No one who lifts seriously would give a shit, only a metrosexual doing palates LOL

yes I do like my place were myself and my wife lifes to be clean lol, it's kinda nice to sit on a couch without the fear of "cock"roaches :

Seriously, WTF are you doing if you ever have to take some chick home? You're not going to get laid in that place unless she's blind, what would explain some shit to be honest :D

danielson

• Getbig V
U sound like someone who wears white gloves while curling these.. :-*

I will ask you again, do you think it is more important to be big than to be able to afford decent living conditions?
E

Stark

• Getbig V
I will ask you again, do you think it is more important to be big than to be able to afford decent living conditions?

hahah Pumpster is lifing the "Animal pak" life :D :D

Frank McGrath would be proud of you son :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

Guy is a nut. He's so obsessed with his little homegym that took him years to put together he proudly posted pictures of it. Not for a second, did he reflect that he lives in a dump. That never occured to him. And he posted that he only works out 3 times a week. To have that equipment occupy more than half his living space and being used for less than 3 hours a week just shows how obsessed he is.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
yes I do like my place were myself and my wife lifes to be clean lol, it's kinda nice to sit on a couch without the fear of "cock"roaches :

Seriously, WTF are you doing if you ever have to take some chick home? You're not going to get laid in that place unless she's blind, what would explain some shit to be honest :D

Guy would get turned down by a prostitute. Not even them are that filthy.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
Pumpster, if you really live there, I am sorry for making fun of you. I am not here to bash poor people.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
It is quite possible that Pumpster is retarded, and if so I feel bad for making fun of him as I usually don't make fun of retarded people (with the exception of Alex23 is back)  ;D
Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
you know now that i read through this whole post i realize that pumpster is a broken down, sad old man...

poor guy   :-\

i hope he gets hit by a bus  :)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

he lives in NYC, all apartments here look like dumps by flyover state standards.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
he lives in NYC, all apartments here look like dumps by flyover state standards.

Maybe in Harlem.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I'll cycle up to Central Park on Sunday, do a few loops and then wait for badass "camel" to show up hahahaahahahahahahahah

East? West? South? North?

You've yet to post a picture I don't know what you look like.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Not really.

In queens, you can get a good apartment for $1,600-$2,000, 2 bedroom.

IN the city, it'll be $3,000 for a good 1 bedroom apartment.

Haider, what's up?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Not really.

In queens, you can get a good apartment for $1,600-$2,000, 2 bedroom.

IN the city, it'll be $3,000 for a good 1 bedroom apartment.

Haider, what's up?
sup man nothin much here, moving back into the dorms tomorrow, fuck apartments - yay scholarships  :D
follow the arrows