Author Topic: Nick "Bitchfury" Hersh  (Read 3912 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nick "Bitchfury" Hersh
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
Yes, that's it. Let's not forget that you've spent the last 4 months logging 20-30 hours a week talking about me. All I have to say is "I run your life" and you fall right into it and post no less than 50-75 times over the course of 24 hours trying to get back at me.

And if this is the best you got after all that time, I see no reason not to keep ignoring you. I know it eats you alive when people don't pay attention to the little gimmick looking to validate his life. Give your Getbig obsession a rest and go outside.

You're a glutton for punishment if I've ever seen one.  ;)

For every word I write, you write 50.  I love it. 8)

After talking to Sr. I can see why you are the way you are. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »
hahahah, this guy gets more pathetic by the day. Only one person has actually spoken to him and it's the guy everyone thinks is running the Titster account. I'd be bitter too if I were you.  ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 01:08:57 PM »
hahahah, this guy gets more pathetic by the day. Only one person has actually spoken to him and it's the guy everyone thinks is running the Titster account. I'd be bitter too if I were you.  ;)

Huh?  Sorry, but I don't speak in riddles.  Decode, please, Nick Jr.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »
Holy shit. Not even 90 seconds before you replied. I didn't even have time to refresh the index. Are you really that infatuated with me? hahaha, I've made a grown man log almost 10 hours already today on an internet forum spamming refresh waiting for me to post!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 01:16:39 PM »
Holy shit. Not even 90 seconds before you replied. I didn't even have time to refresh the index. Are you really that infatuated with me? hahaha, I've made a grown man log almost 10 hours already today on an internet forum spamming refresh waiting for me to post!

Can't you come up with any other insults?  This "you're obsessed over me" stuff is really getting boooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnngg ggg. 

what's ironic is that you accuse someone of being obsessed when you can't keep yourself from coming here and replying to my every post. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 01:20:19 PM »
Do you realize you've spent the last 4 months averaging 5-10 threads a week about me? I think this is the first one I've replied to in a month. Oh, the irony.

You're boring now, not even worth the time insulting. Can only destroy an ego so much. You're a broken record with a hard-on for me. It's time for you to take a break, Alex.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »

You're boring now, not even worth the time insulting.

You have said this to me at least a thousand times already.  If it's so "boring", then why do you keep making posts in this thread?  :o :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 01:29:25 PM »
I'm one to kick a fag while he's down.  ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
I'm one to kick a fag while he's down.  ;)

A skinny beanpole with both ears pierced has no right to be calling ANYONE a "fag"... ;)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »
haha Good ol' Nick got this thread to 2 pages in no time with his validations, excuses, and one note comebacks.  Ya he's not obsessed with getbig or anything  ::)  still find it hard to believe he has so much time to post considering he trains for hours a day in the cage, get's straight A's in 2 majors, and picks up a different model every night.  maybe he could help Bethany Carter with her time management skills so she could get more done.
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 02:23:33 PM »
haha Good ol' Nick got this thread to 2 pages in no time with his validations, excuses, and one note comebacks.  Ya he's not obsessed with getbig or anything  ::)  still find it hard to believe he has so much time to post considering he trains for hours a day in the cage, get's straight A's in 2 majors, and picks up a different model every night.  maybe he could help Bethany Carter with her time management skills so she could get more done.

haha!  I'm expecting him now to come in with a racial slur meltdown against you.  That seems to be his M.O. :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 03:35:21 PM »
Sorry, but I don't speak ebonics.  Please be so kind as to translate for us "white folk"
racial slurs are the ultimate meltdown :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 03:37:52 PM »
better then licking balls just to fit in
is this how you ended up with auntcraw and Joey Tito as your gang?

95% of the time it's you three that are going on and on about BF or me or SF, you three should just bite the bullet and get off our sack, which by the way must be salty as hell, it's been hot as fuck you must need a break.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 03:39:31 PM »
racial slurs are the ultimate meltdown :-*

That wasn't a racial slur. ::)  Unless I misread my post, I didn't once used the term "nig" or somesuch that our young friend Nicky Hersh routinely throws around... ;)

You're not the brightest bulb in the lamp shop, are ya? :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 03:44:41 PM »
That wasn't a racial slur. ::)  Unless I misread my post, I didn't once used the term "nig" or somesuch that our young friend Nicky Hersh routinely throws around... ;)

You're not the brightest bulb in the lamp shop, are ya? :-\
telling someone he speaks ebonics= telling him you don't understand ni66ers

and you're not white, you're a mix of a whole bunch of crappy, inferior races.

hope that helped :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 03:59:21 PM »
hahaha, the entire Titster account is one big meltdown with a hint of hypocrisy splashed in there.

Antcraw's a bitter virgin who has to vent his frustrations on the internet because the gene pool shit all over him when it gave him the typical black man intelligence and looks of a fat Samoan.  ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »

Antcraw's a bitter virgin who has to vent his frustrations on the internet because the gene pool shit all over him

Talk about monster projection...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 09:17:27 PM »
Talk about monster projection...
speaking of monster projections, wait until I pm Kiwiol and let him know you've been all over the boards claiming to be him and pissing people off, he's going to come after your head!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 10:47:04 PM »
speaking of monster projections, wait until I pm Kiwiol and let him know you've been all over the boards claiming to be him and pissing people off, he's going to come after your head!!!!

Wow 4 of the last 7 posts are by you, maybe you need to take a deep breath and count to 10 before you do something rash like kick your cat in frustration or break your keyboard.

BTW thanks for posting on the new V mate  ;)
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 11:06:28 PM »
Wow 4 of the last 7 posts are by you, maybe you need to take a deep breath and count to 10 before you do something rash like kick your cat in frustration or break your keyboard.

BTW thanks for posting on the new V mate  ;)

HAHAHA, yes very true, chaos is really becoming quite the little obsessive stalker meltdown king of late.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 05:33:43 AM »
is this how you ended up with auntcraw and Joey Tito as your gang?

95% of the time it's you three that are going on and on about BF or me or SF, you three should just bite the bullet and get off our sack, which by the way must be salty as hell, it's been hot as fuck you must need a break.
What a life, go to work, come home and then spend all night on getbig.................. .....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 03:58:55 PM »
wow three gimmicks all obsessed with my life because they don't have their own, how cute. 

I'm flattered :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
wow three gimmicks all obsessed with my life because they don't have their own, how cute. 

I'm flattered :-[
who the hell would want your life................are u joking........hahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 05:35:11 PM »
who the hell would want your life................are u joking........hahahaha
apparently you, following my every post.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »
apparently you, following my every post.....

You're starting to sound like Nick Hersh...