Author Topic: A special message to Mike Arvilla  (Read 9327 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A special message to Mike Arvilla
« on: August 23, 2007, 03:29:47 PM »
I've been watching you talk trash about Billy Guns and his physique and while I was laughing along side of you, I've come to realize that you really don't have any room to talk neither. 

Quite frankly, for all the steroids you take, you really looked like a pile of turtle shit at your last show and you were softer than the breadsticks at Olive Garden.  BTW, what place did you finish again..... ;) 

Now, I've been hearing that you can beat me in a show and while it may have been true in 2004, its 2007 and you wouldn't have a change in hell in beating me.  My quads and calves are twice as big as yours, my waist is much leaner and your arms, are small and puny compared to my legitimate 19 inch biceps.  Best of all, I don't look like a Red Lobster onstage as my blood pressure is well under control

If you have a problem with what I said then you are more than welcome to post your pics for the Mr Getbig contest.  I would certainly enjoy kicking another sucka mc's ass.

A

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: A special message to Mike Arvilla
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 03:31:00 PM »
oh god it's just too good :D ;D ;D ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 03:31:32 PM »
A red loster??? Hey vince..............youre black!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 03:32:14 PM »
Venom Vince laying the challenge down.

Munzer like conditioning bitches.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 03:34:28 PM »
Just like every other challenge nothing will come of it.   ::)

You got any recent pics vince? 

WetWorker

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »
all I can say is WOW :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 03:35:45 PM »
A red loster??? Hey vince..............youre black!

thanks for reminding him, I'm sure he staared at the screen for a second or two trying to take in what he was reading there, than looking at both of his hands and a second later he tried to wash it off ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »
Arvilla juices?

Goodrum is the best gimmick ever.

The_Truf_Hurtz

• Getbig II
  • Best built 16 yr old here!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »
Who are these Vince & Arvilla guys?  Any pics?
Future Mr. GetBig!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:45:15 PM »
Venom Vince laying the challenge down.

Munzer like conditioning bitches.

I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is.  Arvilla thinks because he has some blue stars that he can beat anyone on stage.  Billy Guns has them to and thinks that bodybuilding shows can be done using Photoshop.

The fact is that I would still destroy them both easily at a show.  I've taken my body back to the good old days when I was juicing.  I'm going to put a whipping on everyone and then I'm going to take the Carolina Clash and Elite Classic by storm and hopefully win some shows.

Arvilla, if you decide not to compete I fully understand.  After all, its too much for me to ask you to come up to my level anyway as you are only a Padawan.
A

WetWorker

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 03:46:09 PM »
This is just getting sad now

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 03:46:37 PM »

I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is.  Arvilla thinks because he has some blue stars that he can beat anyone on stage.  Billy Guns has them to and thinks that bodybuilding shows can be done using Photoshop.

The fact is that I would still destroy them both easily at a show.  I've taken my body back to the good old days when I was juicing.  I'm going to put a whipping on everyone and then I'm going to take the Carolina Clash and Elite Classic by storm and hopefully win some shows.

Arvilla, if you decide not to compete I fully understand.  After all, its too much for me to ask you to come up to my level anyway as you are only a Padawan.

Bro are you fuckinh calling him out, just say it than ::) and post some pictures :D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 03:46:49 PM »

I'm diggin your crazy rap Vince, you keep singing that crazy jive brother!

affy

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 03:47:02 PM »
look at those 19 inch pythons

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 03:47:08 PM »
vince are you doing mr getbig
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »
Mike, you should do Mr. GetBig.  I know you say you only do "real" shows, but for as much time as you spend on here, and for as many pics as you have posted on here, you should do it.  Besides the bragging rights, there is going to be some nice cash awards....DO IT!
w

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 03:50:39 PM »
amen Vince, Preach it brother !  ;D

Your legs are much better than Arvilla's and you have wider shoulders.  If you juiced - you would destroy him.  Hes juiced to the gills and its damn close now.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 03:51:50 PM »
Vince stop scrubbing your hands it's not supposed to come off  >:( >:(

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 03:53:04 PM »
amen Vince, Preach it brother !  ;D

Your legs are much better than Arvilla's and you have wider shoulders.  If you juiced - you would destroy him.  Hes juiced to the gills and its damn close now.

I agree but Vince has never shown he has what it takes to get ripped.  Vince does have some "legendary" calves though.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 04:01:47 PM »
LOL. Stay down, Vince, and take the count.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 04:02:40 PM »
LOL. Stay down, Vince, and take the count.

vince is well used to be "under fire"

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 04:04:39 PM »
Mike, you should do Mr. GetBig.  I know you say you only do "real" shows, but for as much time as you spend on here, and for as many pics as you have posted on here, you should do it.  Besides the bragging rights, there is going to be some nice cash awards....DO IT!

Mr GetBig?  Arvilla's name is on the short list of those bodybuilders under serious consideration for a special invite to the Olympia.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »
Mr GetBig?  Arvilla's name is on the short list of those bodybuilders under serious consideration for a special invite to the Olympia.

More reason than ever to participate in the very prestigious Mr Getbig

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 04:18:37 PM »
Damn, nugga. Bring the pain. You deserve blue stars just as much as any other competitor.
forget what you know