Author Topic: gh15 --> Was cutler already "hormonized" ?  (Read 12575 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: gh15 --> Was cutler already "hormonized" ?
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »
 LOL...I will gladly match my I.Q against yours any day. Jay Cutler is not on steroids i that pic. Any guy who works out seriously for 6 months and eats right can have that physique. You do need drugs to be 280 lbs ripped at 5'9. But to look like he does in that pic? No.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You my good sir, are an absolute idiot and your narrow mind will never have any logical thinking.

SUCKURDICK
from incomplete data

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2007, 08:03:29 PM »
hahahaha, no need to get upset 19 year old virgin, i've already posted my pics and i've never claimed anything crazy like you saying that Cutler's build was nothing special at age 19-20, BTW....

How do you feel being in your mid thirties and fat, bald, stupid and jobless? :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »
you are an idiot of the highest caliber. i typed up a few paragraphs explaining why, but sometimes someone just throws a ball of stupid so big that it's not worth the effort of returning it.

of course, you're also the guy who insists that greg kovacs actually could incline over 700 pounds and did side raises with the 110s. you must be one of those guys who looks like absolute hell but internalized every FLEX issue you've bought in the past 20 years so you actually believe that anyone with the dedication and the right nutrition can blow up to 225 with clear abs in their first year.

He also said Kovaks weighed over 440 in muscular condition.  ::)
The House that Ruth built

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2007, 08:06:40 PM »
He also said Kovaks weighed over 440 in muscular condition.  ::)
hahahahahhahahaa, what a skinny clown this guy is, "suckmymuscle". ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2007, 08:07:15 PM »
  How do you feel being in your mid thirties and fat, bald, stupid and jobless? :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE
How do you feel being called out for being a moron in every thread you dare post in?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2007, 08:08:49 PM »
Any guy who works out seriously for 6 months and eats right can have that physique.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If you repeat that to yourself long enough even you may believe its true. ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2007, 08:10:26 PM »
hahahahahhahahaa, what a skinny clown this guy is, "suckmymuscle". ;D

Suckhisownmuscle, UK Mold, and the Great Finnfag are the biggest idiots on Getbig and thats saying a lot.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »
cant be. wolf doesnt even post on the net.

he does. as gh15

suckmymuscle

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »
How do you feel being called out for being a moron in every thread you dare post in?

Still bitter that I called you gay for paying attention to the way that a beautiful woman is dressed rather than to her face and body in that thread, huh? I mean, what straight man looks at a beautiful woman and makes fun of her fashion sense instead of paying attention to her face, ass and rack? That was you official coming out thread! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2007, 08:14:44 PM »
no, its either DL or Ruhl and I think its the latter...   (for you dumbass 15 year olds on here, the latter refers to Ruhl).
you are gay.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
  Still bitter that I called you gay for paying attention to the way that a beautiful woman is dressed rather than to her face and body in that thread, huh? I mean, what straight man looks at a beautiful woman and makes fun of her fashion sense instead of paying attention to her face, ass and rack? That was you official coming out thread! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Listen Dork, you complimented some woman on her "fashion sense". I called you a fag for it. Who is going to believe you? You have zero credibility as this thread amply proves! ahahahahah!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2007, 08:28:18 PM »
Typical Suckhisownmuscle retarded thinking-

"Exactly. This is what the morons here don't comprehend. When you're 6'3 with wrists as thick as logs, having 28" arms is not that hard."

Who on this good earth has EVER had muscular arms approaching 28"? That would be NOBODY. According to Suckhisownmuscle having a 28" arm "isn't hard. Yeah, I see guys at my gym with them everyday! ::) Oh, wait. Kovaks arms must have been 28". According to Suckhisownmuscle they were measured by none other than "Johnny Fitness"!!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2007, 08:31:58 PM »
Listen Dork, you complimented some woman on her "fashion sense". I called you a fag for it. Who is going to believe you? You have zero credibility as this thread amply proves! ahahahahah!

Bullshit. Don't run away from what you said. I posted several pictures of Laura Pausini and remarked how beautiful she is. You responded by saying that she had a terrible fashion sense. I then called you out for it saying that only a gay guy would look at a beautiful woman and say that.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2007, 08:32:40 PM »
  Bullshit. Don't run away from what you said. I posted several pictures of Laura Pausini and remarked how beautiful she is. You responded by saying that she had a terrible fashion sense. I then called you out for it saying that only a gay guy would look at a beautiful woman and say that.

Easy, I'll just dig the thread up goofball.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
lol..man..everyone is a genetic mutant except me

is that what regular guys that work out look like  :o

what is so unbelievable that jay is natural???

with a year or maybe even less of work in the gym you can look like that if you get your basics right and stay constant, it all depends on how much time you got to workout

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2007, 09:01:28 PM »
what is so unbelievable that jay is natural???

with a year or maybe even less of work in the gym you can look like that if you get your basics right and stay constant, it all depends on how much time you got to workout

Exactly, except that you can look like that in 6 months and not a year. But how could the fags who post in this thread know that? They have never set foot in a gym before. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »
  Exactly, except that you can look like that in 6 months and not a year. But how could the fags who post in this thread know that? They have never set foot in a gym before. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I wanted to talk to you about this bridge in New York.

Please do respond ASAP.
follow the arrows