Author Topic: Does MadMax drive a Ferrari and more...  (Read 9931 times)

powerforward

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: MADMAX
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »
90k for a 60k car? I know I'm coming off as kinda crapping on your car and I'm not- just asking a couple of questions- hope you don't take it the wrong way- nothing wrong with a cayman or a boxster. 

Because you have to be able to get a certain type of financing.  The lender I used would go no higher than 100k for a car loan.  To do the deal on the Cayman required 90k. 

I wanted to use as much of the 100k that I could, but I also thought it would be cool to have a Cayman S esp since it is a new model.

I know guys that have done it with the Spyker C8 Spyder, and I believe that is a 300k car.  They have the pull to get the bank to be more creative with them. 

I am not a big timer yet, so I had to make due with traditional options... 100k limit

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2007, 03:22:39 PM »
Right,

Some of these guys have so much wealth, that they really don't know what to do with it, so they will pay cash for things when they could finance them.

There are alot of very wealthy people out there that really don't have a very high financial IQ when it comes to money.  Music stars and athletes are a good example, they just do whatever their advisers tell them to do.  Keep in mind that their financial advisers are paid employee's, they are not self made venture capitalists, so needless to say there is alot of lost opportunity cost with their fortunes and how they are managed.

Look at the simple fact that the vast majority of Americans have virtually no idea how the Federal Reserve works, or why we had a Great Depression.

*Hint* We are soon headed for another one and times are going to get MUCH worse for alot of people poor/middle class.  There will be another huge transfer of wealth from the middle class to the Rich.  Just like there was in 1929-1933, and the 2000 dot com collapse.

Usually people who owned these cars are multi , multi-millionaires and some people just have a passion for cars ( like me ) but some lease them you can get a Lamborghini like the one he wrecked for about $ 4 K a month and insurance will cover the damages ! and some people live beyond their means but hey thats the American way lol it doesn't matter if you're wealthy as long as you appear so lol it reminds me of Mr Bean who crashed his $1 Million dollar McLaren F1 I don't care how wealthy you are thats a massive hit ( no pun )

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2007, 03:22:58 PM »
Because you have to be able to get a certain type of financing.  The lender I used would go no higher than 100k for a car loan.  To do the deal on the Cayman required 90k. 

I wanted to use as much of the 100k that I could, but I also thought it would be cool to have a Cayman S esp since it is a new model.

I know guys that have done it with the Spyker C8 Spyder, and I believe that is a 300k car.  They have the pull to get the bank to be more creative with them. 

I am not a big timer yet, so I had to make due with traditional options... 100k limit

i remember you now, steven cohen. did n't you post in alex23's get rich quick thread? . . . bragging about rubbing shoulders w centimillionaires after doing some tony robbins shit.  ;D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2007, 03:24:27 PM »
No,  I posted in the law of attraction thread, but I have never been to a Tony Robbins seminar.

I like to focus on principles, but Tony does a bit much screaming and yelling.

i remember you now, steven cohen. did n't you post in alex23's get rich quick thread? . . . bragging about rubbing shoulders w centimillionaires after doing some tony robbins shit.  ;D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »
Actually with the options I got, the car is worth 65k, and yes I purposely paid 90k for it.

90k for a 60k car? I know I'm coming off as kinda crapping on your car and I'm not- just asking a couple of questions- hope you don't take it the wrong way- nothing wrong with a cayman or a boxster. 

BIGDADDYD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Does MadMax drive a Ferrari and more...
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2007, 03:45:36 PM »
Are you defined by your money or is your money defined by you?

That is a great question. I think it is both.

No matter what money will change you. Good or bad is the question. I belive you become more of what you already are. If you are a a-hole and negative about life. Money will just give you a louder platform to shout out the negative engergy.

Do I look at life different now then I did 10 years ago. The answer is yes, very much so.

One day when I have real money. I would love to open a Dog homeless ranch. I love dogs so much I would take in every stray or unwanted dog. Get him better and find him or her the best home I could.

Not sure if that helps or not.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2007, 03:48:27 PM »

No matter what money will change you. Good or bad is the question. I belive you become more of what you already are. If you are a a-hole and negative about life. Money will just give you a louder platform to shout out the negative engergy.

Do I look at life different now then I did 10 years ago. The answer is yes, very much so.

One day when I have real money. I would love to open a Dog homeless ranch. I love dogs so much I would take in every stray or unwanted dog. Get him better and find him or her the best home I could.

are you madmax's business partner?

BIGDADDYD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2007, 03:50:02 PM »
are you madmax's business partner?

No just a good friend and his workout partner.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2007, 05:17:41 PM »
If you can't handle the comments about your gay stripe, you can always send me the car.  I'll drive around in that car with that gay stripe any day.   

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »
Good response on the money question D.
Check often for updates @

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2007, 07:56:01 PM »
Business wise, my car has been "one of" my BEST investments.  It doesn't cost me a penny, and that is not including any tax write-offs.  The car actually pays for itself and then some.

Too bad the majority of guys on here don't even understand bodybuilding, let alone arbitrage and business.

Wait till the bank finds you.  Bragging about not costing you is your way of saying you aren't making the payments.  The Repo Man is right behind you. ;D ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2007, 07:58:06 PM »
I am going to get this car and not pay anything.  You guys can do it to.  Just follow the owner into the parking lot and whack him over the head.  Presto!  You have a nice car that pays for itself..............when you sell it for $1,000 down the street ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »
Do you seriously drive a ferrari? If so that's pimp, pics please. Oh and read my response on the other thread about jay symetry etc.

Yeah sure MadMax makes 100K taking pix of men, and that ferrari is a present from the hunks.    ;D
#

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2007, 09:43:17 PM »
Yep, that is how you do it.

Explain to me how the Federal Reserve works?

Explain to me what Personal income tax actually pays for?

What really caused the market crash of 1929?

Why is it mathematically impossible to pay off the National debt and still have a money supply?

Why does 1% of the population hold over 90% of the worlds wealth?

Why was the 17th amendment one of the biggest blows to the constitutional system of checks and balances?

I know you seem to be a good armwrestler and from your physique it is apparent that you eat alot.

Read some books, turn your brain on and maybe you can challenge me with something other than your ignorance of finances.

I am going to get this car and not pay anything.  You guys can do it to.  Just follow the owner into the parking lot and whack him over the head.  Presto!  You have a nice car that pays for itself..............when you sell it for $1,000 down the street ;D

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »

Why is it mathematically impossible to pay off the National debt and still have a money supply?

Why was the 17th amendment one of the biggest blows to the constitutional system of checks and balances?

I know you seem to be a good armwrestler and from your physique it is apparent that you eat alot.

Read some books, turn your brain on and maybe you can challenge me with something other than your ignorance of finances.

OUCH!  Can't wait for that response.
Check often for updates @

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2007, 12:26:17 AM »

Why do you go from being Squadfather to Stormshadow. 
Explain to me why you pay Personal Income Tax

Explain how far it is to the mm to the moon
Explain why the Yankees can't win every game
Explain why turtles live so long
Explain why you can only ask questions yet you can't answer them.  Answer all your own questions.  Dude you impress no one here with your babble.  It is as impressive as Chic Master's win.  Give it up

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2007, 12:38:00 AM »
My Pinto has LoJack, so nobody better try any funny stuff. >:(
a

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2007, 02:22:39 AM »

You are so retarded you woudnt even qualify for the special olympics. But luckily for you, you are not capable of being aware of your epic retardation

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2007, 07:12:13 AM »
Business wise, my car has been "one of" my BEST investments.  It doesn't cost me a penny, and that is not including any tax write-offs.  The car actually pays for itself and then some.

Too bad the majority of guys on here don't even understand bodybuilding, let alone arbitrage and business.

Sweet dude I have a Cayman. I doubt I'll keep it too long though, it's a bitch in winter.  I do have a second car but I'm in Canada so I can't think of taking it out in winter. 

Now let's see a pic of you actually driving it then.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2007, 08:43:12 AM »
I pay a small amount of personal income tax from the salary that I pay myself.  The rest is taxed at the corporate rate as dividends.

As for your other questions, they have no relevance in my understanding of the financial world that is operating around me.

I think our differences are apparent when we compare the questions that we have both asked.

I will answer my own questions in the next post.

Why do you go from being Squadfather to Stormshadow. 
Explain to me why you pay Personal Income Tax

Explain how far it is to the mm to the moon
Explain why the Yankees can't win every game
Explain why turtles live so long
Explain why you can only ask questions yet you can't answer them.  Answer all your own questions.  Dude you impress no one here with your babble.  It is as impressive as Chic Master's win.  Give it up

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2007, 08:52:18 AM »
I pay a small amount of personal income tax from the salary that I pay myself.  The rest is taxed at the corporate rate as dividends.

As for your other questions, they have no relevance in my understanding of the financial world that is operating around me.

I think our differences are apparent when we compare the questions that we have both asked.

I will answer my own questions in the next post.

Are you Squad?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2007, 09:02:33 AM »
They create credit (money) out of thin air and we pay them interest for the use of it.  They also control the fractional reserve banking system, set interest rates, and the biggest is ANYTIME A BANK SCREWS UP WITH BAD INVESTMENTS, THE FED PRINTS MORE MONEY TO BAIL THEM OUT.  So the taxpayers pay for ALL BANKING MISTAKES via inflation. 

If you read, I would suggest reading The Creature from Jekyll Island, The case against the Fed, and there is also a pretty good video out there for those that can't read.  It is called "Money Masters" and you can watch it for free on google video.

100% of PERSONAL income tax goes towards interest payment for the use of our Debt based Fiat currency

The banks started to withdraw their margin calls, causing a sudden exit of large volumes of shares...

Because our money is a Federal Reserve Note, it is a Promissory Note.  If we payed off all of the debt, there would be no money in circulation.  To have currency for use the Fed purchases governement securities.  The government pays INTEREST on those securities.

Mainly because 99% if the population have NO CLUE how the money system works, and how the central bankers manipulate it for huge transfers of wealth from the middle class to the Rich.  We are currently at the beginning of another one.

Senators went from being elected by the state, to being elected by the popular vote of the people.  States therefore lost their representation in congress.  Ever wonder why nobody even seems to give a shit about the officials at the state level?

I will also add that the national debt will NEVER be paid off and the working class will more and more be led into complete slavery.  Look around us and all of the technology that we have, all of the HUGE increases in the productive use of time.  Prices should be going down, yet they keep going up, why is that?

Because we have a system where new money is created out of thin air, thus decreasing the value of every dollar that the honest American earns by creating value in the marketplace.

Wake up and turn your brain on...  But thats right, you don't care.  You are more concerned about sitting on the internet and taking pot shots at someone that wants to turn on a few lamps and get people on here to think.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2007, 10:31:38 AM »
They create credit (money) out of thin air and we pay them interest for the use of it.  They also control the fractional reserve banking system, set interest rates, and the biggest is ANYTIME A BANK SCREWS UP WITH BAD INVESTMENTS, THE FED PRINTS MORE MONEY TO BAIL THEM OUT.  So the taxpayers pay for ALL BANKING MISTAKES via inflation. 

If you read, I would suggest reading The Creature from Jekyll Island, The case against the Fed, and there is also a pretty good video out there for those that can't read.  It is called "Money Masters" and you can watch it for free on google video.

100% of PERSONAL income tax goes towards interest payment for the use of our Debt based Fiat currency

The banks started to withdraw their margin calls, causing a sudden exit of large volumes of shares...

Because our money is a Federal Reserve Note, it is a Promissory Note.  If we payed off all of the debt, there would be no money in circulation.  To have currency for use the Fed purchases governement securities.  The government pays INTEREST on those securities.

Mainly because 99% if the population have NO CLUE how the money system works, and how the central bankers manipulate it for huge transfers of wealth from the middle class to the Rich.  We are currently at the beginning of another one.

Senators went from being elected by the state, to being elected by the popular vote of the people.  States therefore lost their representation in congress.  Ever wonder why nobody even seems to give a shit about the officials at the state level?

I will also add that the national debt will NEVER be paid off and the working class will more and more be led into complete slavery.  Look around us and all of the technology that we have, all of the HUGE increases in the productive use of time.  Prices should be going down, yet they keep going up, why is that?

Because we have a system where new money is created out of thin air, thus decreasing the value of every dollar that the honest American earns by creating value in the marketplace.

Wake up and turn your brain on...  But thats right, you don't care.  You are more concerned about sitting on the internet and taking pot shots at someone that wants to turn on a few lamps and get people on here to think.

I could care less about debating the federal reserve.  Where's a picture of you and your Porsche

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2007, 10:39:50 AM »

You forgot to add that the Fed also lists our nations gold on their balance sheet as they now have control over that to be used as "collateral" in case the US gov. cannot "pay the bill" for the loans they take from the Fed. There's nothing more scary than the fact that not only does the US dollar have almost zero backing but now the non governmental agency in charge of printing the money has almost all of the US gold. The meeting at Jeckyll Island was the end game to this nations economy. The 1% had their meeting, created their plan and implemented it with the help of Wilson. People would rather stay asleep than wake up and do something about the biggest fleecing in US History. Read the constitution. The Federal Reserve per the constitution does not even have the authority to print money.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2007, 12:10:31 PM »
"Brain on" to you.

It is also interesting to note that that stockpile of Gold has been dwindling down.

I wonder how long this game of "borrowing to pay interest" will continue?

It has to end, by principle it is not sustainable.  I have heard rumor of a new currency called the Amero, which would be issued for Mexico, Canada, and the United States.

I will also add that I don't think a Gold Standard is a solution.  This would drastically limit the expansion of the currency, which is only ever a representation of value created.  The problem we have is that we pay interest to use the Federal Reserve Note for this purpose.

You forgot to add that the Fed also lists our nations gold on their balance sheet as they now have control over that to be used as "collateral" in case the US gov. cannot "pay the bill" for the loans they take from the Fed. There's nothing more scary than the fact that not only does the US dollar have almost zero backing but now the non governmental agency in charge of printing the money has almost all of the US gold. The meeting at Jeckyll Island was the end game to this nations economy. The 1% had their meeting, created their plan and implemented it with the help of Wilson. People would rather stay asleep than wake up and do something about the biggest fleecing in US History. Read the constitution. The Federal Reserve per the constitution does not even have the authority to print money.