Author Topic: female BB insulted by a client in her own office!!  (Read 10307 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
female BB insulted by a client in her own office!!
« on: August 27, 2007, 11:23:17 AM »
She needs your help or opinion on how to handle this...

It was Sexy Dr. Dena Westerfield a Ms. O contender,
just saw her Blog in her site and coudn't think of a better place to post it...

Dena-  "So I had something happen this Friday at work.
I'm still not sure how I want to handle it.

Do I send this person a letter, confront them personally, or just blow it off. You guy's tell me.. I have a poster of myself hanging on my door outside the office. It is a beautiful picture of me. I use it for most of my advertisement and business cards. It is one of my highest selling pictures. I will post it for my pix of the week. Anyway, there was a woman with her 3 young children outside my office being extremely loud. I'm use to this, since my door is my the front of the gym.. but this was out of control. The children were screaming OHHH MOMMY YUCKY UGLY MUSCLES while pointing at my picture. They kept saying it and screaming it to each other till mommy chimed in and said "Yes yucky ugly muscles".

"I was out that door. I excused myself from my patient, and poked my head out the door. I looked at the children and then mommy. She was very apologetic on the fact that her children were screaming outside my office; she even looked at me and said yucky muscles and giggled like.. oh kids will say anything..totally oblivious to the fact she just insulted me to my face. I've learned the hard way that when my heart is beating 1000bpm, keep your mouth shut, so I walked back in my office. I saw her come back in so I stepped back out of the office and looked at her. She was getting a drink out of the cooler and looked over and said sorry again for being loud. I realized that I was probably intimidating her by now ,but not intentionally. I'm wanting to voice my feelings but I can't because I still need time to think before inserting foot into mouth.. Now with her thinking that I'm a mean muscle doctor and you better not make a peep outside her office, I'm flabbergasted by her ignorance! The punch line to the story is this... her youngest child is MONGOLOID!!! I can empathize with him and I KNOW he will be talked and whispered about behind his back his entire life. I'm sure mommy has had talks with this beautiful young man explaining to him that beauty is only skin deep, don't judge a book by its cover, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that one day... after all the teasing... there is an advantage to being different. I'm sure his siblings will forever protect and stand up for their handicapped brother, yet mommy laughs, encourages, and chimes in with them to look at my beautiful picture and view and voice that it's ugly???? What is she teaching her children?? If I was missing a limb I wounder what she would say when they passed me in the store. The real sad part to this story is that mommy is so closed minded, she has NO IDEA. Ugly, pretty whatever wouldn't a normal parent tell their children not to make fun of others or say things to hurt others feelings?? ESPECIALLY when you have your own family issues. How many times in elementary school is her little one going to be ask why he looks like that?? Come on!! OH.. I was pissed. By no means, did mommy make me feel ugly or insecure.. it actually made me want to go downstairs and start pumping up my muscles...lol.. What do you guy's think?
"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: female BB insulted by a client in her own office!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 11:33:59 AM »
What the fuck does she expect? I can't imagine after all these years, she hasn't been treated as as she-beast before........I call bullshit.
HAHA, RON.....

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
Wow that is one insecure woman.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:39:12 AM »
Wow that is one insecure woman.

Exactly.

She chose to become a freak, now deal with it.
HAHA, RON.....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »
I'm calling bullshit too.  She didn't write that.  A doctor would not refer to someone with Downs Syndrome as "mongoloid"  That term has been out of use for decades in the medical community.  Busted.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 11:40:59 AM »
I'm calling bullshit too.  She didn't write that.  A doctor would not refer to someone with Downs Syndrome as "mongoloid"  That term has been out of use for decades in the medical community.  Busted.

Yeah, I noticed that too.
HAHA, RON.....

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 11:41:28 AM »
Yup, she did the crime so now it's time to do the time!!  Ain't Karma a muthafuker?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »

Well she's a chiropractor, and it's on her official site go and check if u like...

http://www.denawesterfield.com/

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 11:50:57 AM »
Your beautiful baby, you dont need to prove anything to her. If she ever worked out, she would understand.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »
your muscles are ugly, i dont see what the problem here is?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 01:29:15 PM »
Dr. Dena Westerfield needs to lower the test dosage, then maybe she won't have these kinds of problems.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 01:32:05 PM »
The way I see it is that she needs any help she can get... ANY help...

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 01:36:32 PM »
sounds like a roid rage to me  8)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
I'm so tired of reading.
$

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »
Exactly.

She chose to become a freak, now deal with it.

Testify brotha... Testify!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »
why is that guy wearing a bikini and letting his hair grow like that?
Here comes the money shot

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »
The mother hardly ever did anything?

She was just agreeing with her kids to get them to quiet down. She probly cant have kids and doesnt get it.

Shes an ugly bitch.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 02:21:44 PM »
I agree with Nickatina. Parents will say anything to get their kids to shut the fuck up except "Shut the fuck up!" Besides, if the disabled kid was the one doing the screaming, what's there to be offended by? The parent was trying to placate her kids and the kid can't help himself.

Classic example of extreme narcissism - look at me, I put a giant poster of myself on my door and I'm offended that a retarded child voiced his disapproval.

Lucky for her, none of us are ever outside her office.
BigNationRadio.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 02:39:11 PM »
The monster irony of her calling the mother ignorant and the two sentences later calls her child a " MONGOLOID " what a hypocrite !! and then she tries to empathize with the child by claiming they're both victims , what a stupid bitch , seriously , the child was born that way , she wasn't born that way , she went to great lengths to become muscular , and hey when you have a giant poster of yourself on the door , expect comments both negative and positive , and she's educated  ::)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »
Dude you are a freak and absolutely disgusting. it is not normal to inject male hormones into your body until your clit grows 500% and you look like you do.   What did you expect people to say.  "Oh I want muscles like her so i can get a nice husband. "

btw chiropracters don't have medical degrees. So you are not a doctor.
Valhalla awaits.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »

I'm wanting to voice my feelings but I can't because I sound like a man

That's what i thought was coming. I think she looks pretty decent, don't know what she would be like in person.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 03:12:18 PM »
What kind of doctor has a muscle poster of herself on the door of her office?  ::)

If she had all her clothes on I don't think the muscles would have been that visible.

Anyway she does have a somewhat cute face and nice body, no need to care what some idiot says.

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 03:29:27 PM »
lol

Dave Baran

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 03:48:50 PM »

I personnaly think you're MONGOLOID too, well... the fact is : the kid is bullshiting verbally the woman on the picture. the fact is that little kid got no respect, why? because he dont get any good education from the mother.... sounds a bit like you  :'(

PS : sorry for my bad english  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 03:56:08 PM »
Dena is from here in St. Louis and if you see her in person she's not very big at all, cut to shreds but in clothes she doesn't look huge or anything.