Author Topic: Try Again...  (Read 54823 times)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
Re: Try Again...
« Reply #500 on: September 04, 2007, 11:43:53 AM »
Hey Bull!

I didn't get the whole rave thing either, and I was just the right age when it was big.

The music itself was a chaotic racket.

PT mentioned the drugs aspect. That's the key, I think.

Some drugs make ya feel so good inside, even freestyle fuckin' jazz would sound nice!

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #501 on: September 04, 2007, 12:58:59 PM »
As you can see from my list of favourite music on a previous page, Thecno / House music etc.......are a pile of shit IMO.
I was there for one reason only........drum roll.....aaaabbbbbbbbbrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, wait for it !!.
PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mission accomplished too, LOLZ...............

The whole dance music scene was toss, when it was underground ( before the ‘CJA’ was passed as legislation ) it had a dark / risqué vibe.
I mean going to a party held in a squat in Brixton gets your blood pumping before you even do any ‘CNS’ stimulants !!..............
But once they were held by official out door promotions, it got all mainstream, and well, mainstream !!.

But ‘A’ is right get high enough, and the offensive intonation of free Jazz will sound like Angels playing the harp !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #502 on: September 04, 2007, 07:06:32 PM »
poor FinnPilot............. :'(

you guys have run him off............. :D

That British-bad-teeth thing is really an overblown joke, but it can be used to truly funny effect, as in the Austin Powers movies.

TNBT
ya know, I threw that out there way back in this thread, along with obesity and pasty white/greenish skin tone, and FinnPilot went apeshit, apperantly he doesn't realize this is the internet, it's not real :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: September 04, 2007, 07:07:27 PM »
I was pretty excited last night when I found some 99% fat free beef chili at the grocery store. Great for mixing in with brown rice.
STAGG chili makes a good turkey and also chicken chili.......mmmmmmmmmmm :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #504 on: September 04, 2007, 07:08:29 PM »
*yawn*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: September 04, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »
*buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: September 04, 2007, 11:36:39 PM »

The guy is a toss bag ( or douche bag as you say ), i don’t even think he trains ( works out ) ‘TBH’.
Plus he comes from a place were it is dark at 11am !!, so if you were out partying a fair bit, you could be fooled into thinking you were Nosferatu.........

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: September 04, 2007, 11:48:49 PM »
Hey 'Chaos' here is the slaughter you want www.dees2.com/sat7.html pic - 2

You say "people have been talking about this for years, and it hasen't happend yet" WRONG !!.

It's in the Fedex mate...........stay tuned bruv, i will be here for a while.

Here are some posts you may have missed Chaos old chasp...............

OK - you live in 'the land of the free, home of the brave’ ( muffled laughter at this quote !! ).

Are you going to tell me you haven’t seen the signs ??, the Neocon / Zionist controlled admistration from, Reagan ( when daddy Bush was pulling the real strings ) to Bush junior, have all been working towards an agenda that does not involve continued adherence to the constitution............ .......translation = police state ( fourth Riech ).

http://www.wesh.com/news/13949580/detail.html

This is a big manouver reported on local news.

Also, it is not the job of the U.S army to 'protect the homeland', that only impresses bellends like you who have no clue of why such terms are meaningless, and just why such a move is wholly illegal and breaches constitutional law.

Just so you know, Posse Comitatus prohibits federal action wherein the U.S army assist the police in such matters, thusly, one has to ask just what these soldiers will be protecting the 'homeland' from ??.

The only way such could occur would be under martial law, of which, would be implemented in the aftermath of an emergency, whether an act of god, terrorism or financial collapse, ALL of which have been reported for the next three months !!.
So, what do you think will be the big catalyst event that they use to bring it all to a head ??.

Personally I think we will see WishyWashington absolutely fucking decimated, we are talking strikes on buildings and a dirty bomb/suitcase nuclear device.

Afterwhich, we will see martial law, the North American Union and a new capital city, perhaps based in what is now canada !!.

Please feel free to debate me one this one, unless of course you live in Finland !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Part - II.

What are all the internment camps being built for all across the N.American continent for ?? ( have been since the early 90’s ).

They all remain empty thus far !!, so don’t tell me it’s for relief of the over crowding in the state pens ( like they give a fuck about the Aryan brotherhood / Nazi low-riders / S.Mexicans + N.Mexicans / Crips / Bloods ( although in the pen the Blacks all become one gang, whether Blue or red on the out side ).

So, in your opinion what have these tax $’s been used for ??.
These camps await what exactly ??.
I have seen video footage of said camps in hundreds of locations, why are they being built ??.

PT -- SAIDA.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #508 on: September 05, 2007, 05:44:39 AM »
The guy is a toss bag ( or douche bag as you say ), i don’t even think he trains ( works out ) ‘TBH’.
Plus he comes from a place were it is dark at 11am !!, so if you were out partying a fair bit, you could be fooled into thinking you were Nosferatu.........

PT -- SAIDA.

Actually, during summer there's about 20h between sunrise and sunset here, which is more than in Portugal or UK, but you wouldn't know that :-\
Might want to get your facts right :-*

http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/p/PO08535.html  Portugal
http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/u/UK03776.html  UK
http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/f/FI02974.html    Finland

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #509 on: September 05, 2007, 05:54:13 AM »

ya know, I threw that out there way back in this thread, along with obesity and pasty white/greenish skin tone, and FinnPilot went apeshit, apperantly he doesn't realize this is the internet, it's not real :-\

Went apeshit? Well, if you think making arguments = going apeshit, then so be it ::)
You find it surprising that if you "throw out" comments on a discussion board, people will comment them? :-\

Besides, you said earlier that i started making insults after that comment of yours, but if you would actually read (or comprehend) the comments written here, you would understand that it was only after you said that i must be overweight because i threw doubt on your comment about europeans being especially overweight :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #510 on: September 05, 2007, 06:00:48 AM »
Hey Bull!

I didn't get the whole rave thing either, and I was just the right age when it was big.

The music itself was a chaotic racket.

PT mentioned the drugs aspect. That's the key, I think.

Some drugs make ya feel so good inside, even freestyle fuckin' jazz would sound nice!

TNBT

true, the Rave parties are designed by people (lighting, music, atmosphere)who do drugs and are on drugs when they are designing it. So if you not high your it will make absolutely no sense. It sucks that the parties are not geared to sober people. There has been a backlash against that here in NY, against DJ's that play "druggie" music. But its controversial because, can music really promote drug use?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: September 06, 2007, 12:06:50 AM »
Went apeshit? Well, if you think making arguments = going apeshit, then so be it ::)
You find it surprising that if you "throw out" comments on a discussion board, people will comment them? :-\

Besides, you said earlier that i started making insults after that comment of yours, but if you would actually read (or comprehend) the comments written here, you would understand that it was only after you said that i must be overweight because i threw doubt on your comment about europeans being especially overweight :-\
Actually, during summer there's about 20h between sunrise and sunset here, which is more than in Portugal or UK, but you wouldn't know that :-\
Might want to get your facts right :-*

http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/p/PO08535.html  Portugal
http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/u/UK03776.html  UK
http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/f/FI02974.html    Finlan

'A' tell this dull MOFO that he is the one MELTING DOWN now, and nor is any less tedious for it !!.
Oh, and he still lives in a shit part of this rock forsaken by the Gods, that is famous for nothing at all..............

1. MUSIC ?? NO

2. FASHION ?? NO

3. POLITICS ?? NO

4. PHILOSOPHERS ?? NO

5. SERIAL KILLERS ?? NO

6. INTERESTING FOOD ?? NO

7. EVER HAVING AN EMPIRE ?? NO

8. EVER TRYING TO GAIN AN EMPIRE ??. NO

19. HAVING ( THE BLOOD LINE ) ARISTOCRACY ?? NO

10. FUCK ME !! ANYTHING AT ALL ?? NO.

I rest my case your eminencies.......

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: September 06, 2007, 12:43:54 AM »
POST SCRIPT..............

The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha came to the British Royal Family in 1840 with the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert, son of  Ernst, Duke of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha. Queen Victoria herself remained a member of the House of Hanover.
The only British monarch of the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was King Edward VII, who reigned for nine years at the beginning of the modern age in the early years of the twentieth century.

King George V replaced the German-sounding title with that of Windsor ( anglicised it, so the British people didn’t say “fuck me we are at war wif de gamans, and we got a gaman royal family’ ) during the First World War. The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha survived in many other European monarchies, including the current Belgian Royal Family and the former monarchies of Portugal and Bulgaria.
Truth be told it was a corporate take over, and all the European aristocratic houses were infiltrated.
With the exception of Finland !!, why ??, because no one wanted it !!.

Fuck me even the Americans have got said blood line in parts of ‘THE CORPORATION’ ( coughing ).
Just look at, Al Gore - the Bush clan et-al........tell me they are not related to the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - queen of England !!, they are fucking cousins ( 2nd - 3rd cousins, but still related by blood ).

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #513 on: September 06, 2007, 12:47:25 AM »
'A' tell this dull MOFO that he is the one MELTING DOWN now, and nor is any less tedious for it !!.
Oh, and he still lives in a shit part of this rock forsaken by the Gods, that is famous for nothing at all..............

1. MUSIC ?? NO

2. FASHION ?? NO

3. POLITICS ?? NO

4. PHILOSOPHERS ?? NO

5. SERIAL KILLERS ?? NO

6. INTERESTING FOOD ?? NO

7. EVER HAVING AN EMPIRE ?? NO

8. EVER TRYING TO GAIN AN EMPIRE ??. NO

19. HAVING ( THE BLOOD LINE ) ARISTOCRACY ?? NO

10. FUCK ME !! ANYTHING AT ALL ?? NO.

I rest my case your eminencies.......

PT -- SAIDA.

You think it's melting down to prove you wrong? I mean, it was you who kept going on and on about the daylight issue. Must be really embarassing to realize that you have no idea what you were talking about :'(
HAHAHAH, btw "PT", why did you delete your previous comment to "nycbull"?  hahaha :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: September 06, 2007, 01:28:38 AM »
BTW "PT", why did you delete your previous comment to "nycbull"?  hahaha :D

'A' tell the dull one amoung us (  i still refuse to converse with him ), that the post in question was deleted by a 'MOD' !!.
I wanted an answer to it !!.....................oh well, the price you pay at getbig !!.

PT -- SAIDA.   ::)   ::)    ::)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #515 on: September 06, 2007, 07:38:33 AM »
Must be really embarassing to realize that you have no idea what you were talking about

‘A’ tell the dull one that i was in possession of all the facts and was just making him jump, with great successes.

Also, tell The dull one that the only embarrassment worth mentioning, is that you hail from 'Finland' 'OMG' - LMFAO !!!!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #516 on: September 06, 2007, 10:49:25 AM »
You think it's melting down to prove you wrong? I mean, it was you who kept going on and on about the daylight issue. Must be really embarassing to realize that you have no idea what you were talking about :'(
HAHAHAH, btw "PT", why did you delete your previous comment to "nycbull"?  hahaha :D

I saw the post so I will answer it anyway

first off, I am not attracted to you pillowtalk although I  do think you have a good looking face, rugged, masculine  but the pruned and preened waxed body is not my thing. bodybuilder physiques in general don't do it for me anymore. Only because I now know it is only temporary, and how much vanity must go into it and fanatical dieting and everything. So it has lost any illusion of strength that it may have once had for me.

As far as analysing you, well I only did it because you were acting so cocky and brandishing guns. Usually those type of characters are put in their place here on getbig, and that was just my style of doing it, I am not good with the funny stuff like some of the guys here. I did push the boundaries though and probably way out of line. I am suprised you did not meltdown on me.

The gay cop thing really covers two areas, I will speak up for gay issue stuff if its needed. I don't mind the jokes and funny comments, thats not what Im talking about, but we have had a few religious wackos spew some real hatred here and I either try to educate them or drive them off along with the help of other members here. The other thing I patrol are lockerroom lurkers. Gay guys that are essentially perverts, rejected by the gay community and lurk around straight muscle guys, in lockerrroms, message boards , gyms and try to talk about muscle with them to get off. They are easy to spot and I have driven a few off. I dont like them, they are terrible representations of us and unfortuanetly some of the only gay men that some straight guys ever meet.

You are still new here, are you planning on sticking around? What is your opoinion of this place so far?

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #517 on: September 06, 2007, 12:35:03 PM »

‘A’ tell the dull one that i was in possession of all the facts and was just making him jump, with great successes.

Also, tell The dull one that the only embarrassment worth mentioning, is that you hail from 'Finland' 'OMG' - LMFAO !!!!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Sure you were ::)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #518 on: September 06, 2007, 01:04:47 PM »
PT and NYCBULL (not FinnPilot as stated before. I made a mistake) are driving at the same shit on the gay issue. Gay guys have idiots among them too, and because they attract more than due attention, the perception of those idiots becomes the gay reality to people who don't think very hard.

You could say the same of bodybuilders. 'Macho' sports like BBing, lifting, boxing and martial arts, are always gonna draw more than their fair share of jumped-up, insecure clowns, distorting the bigger picture.

Best you can do as an individual is to give a good account of yourself.

My least-favourite homosexual man (or woman) is the one who thinks being gay is a talent. Whole fuckin' life, whole vocabulary, whole frame of reference is gay, gay, gay.

Shut the fuck up!

And the bodybuilder who thinks the sport has to be an all-encompassing lifestyle. Wants to go around behaving like Chuck fuckin' Norris, ass clenched and sense of humour left at home. Anyone makes a joke about bodybuilding/ers, it's just not funny. In fact it's a personal insult.

His body is the proverbial temple, he treats cake, ice cream and pizza like the work of the Devil, won't have a glass of wine or a beer without having to run a marathon to repair the damage to his hallowed physique. Even if his body looks like shit.

His training is not a programme, it's a regime, as though he has some tinpot dictator for a trainer.

And most stylish of all, he'll deny absolutely that he's a user, despite his size, demeanour and pump shouting that he has test coming out of his ass.

TNBT

Only 25 characters!?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #519 on: September 06, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »
Fuck me ‘A’ you are back !!, i thought you had left me to fend for myself here at getbig !!.

Phew !!, i don’t think i could handle ‘Chaos’ + ‘WOOO’ on my own !!, LOLZ........

Good to see you back.

Just seen the art work ‘BTW’ but as i am as stubborn as a mule ( to use a Yank Euphemism ) i will not post outside the ‘DG’ - but that work is fucking good bruv !!.

The trouble with the ‘QuarkXPress 2.0 Passport software’ will come in no time, don’t be a spaz !!, you know you are more than capable !!!, stop being a self deprecatory wanker, and just put the time in.
That is all it will take................ ;) ;)

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Master Blaster

« Reply #520 on: September 06, 2007, 02:08:55 PM »
'A' tell the dull one amoung us (  i still refuse to converse with him ), that the post in question was deleted by a 'MOD' !!.
I wanted an answer to it !!.....................oh well, the price you pay at getbig !!.

PT -- SAIDA.   ::)   ::)    ::)

Yeah, the mods did a little precision surgery on some of my posts as well. I guess they want to protect your Nazi sympathies for some reason.  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #521 on: September 06, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »
With the world population stats at around 6.8 billion as of now, with predictions of it levelling out in 2010 at over 9 billion, fuck me !!, there are not enough resources to go around now, never mind 9 billion !!!!!!!.

Sounds harsh i know, but ya gota break some Eggs to make, eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr, something with Eggs in it, i think ??.

Food / Oil / land etc etc................not enough of them, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many people, simple math !!.
Why would you delete something that is clearly a fucking fact ??.

All this Liberalist horse shit / political correctness, that peopl eare subscribing to is going to sink this fucking planet, and send those left back 500 years......
as i have said before................
Page 3 - pic '7' !! welcome to your future 'Amerikkka' - look out the rest of the world !!.
Page 2 - pic's 1 / 6

Get as far way from major cities as possible !!.
Learn to hunt / feed your self............or it's 'GAME OVER' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.

PT -- Boa noite -- Meu amigos   ;)    ;)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: September 07, 2007, 01:28:01 PM »
*********BUMP FOR TNBT**********
Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #523 on: September 07, 2007, 03:36:41 PM »
Oh for fuck's sake, a debate about PC, initiated by PT on GB!

Political Correctness (a term equalled in naffness only by Troll-Fu) is such a bag of shit I cannot believe it.

What's worse, rather than fight the tide of needless politeness (read 'cowardice') the majority make jokes about it. Even make jokes about the fuckin' jokes.

It's Political Correctness gone maaaaaaad... titter! Aaaaarrrggghhh! Fuck right off.

Don't fool yourself that the trend is an accident. If we continue to accept more and more shit that we just can't say or we're bad people, before too long nobody can say anything to anyone without incurring someone else's wrath.

That's the plan, motherfuckers! While race relations get more and more strained, people get more and more desperate, depressed, distracted and powerless, leaving the chosen few whose plan it was in the first place, wringing their hands in glee, as they grow yet more powerful, drawing plans for utter dominion; and the majority of us bumble along, missing the point completely.

While we're busy hiding from our neighbours, the world changes. Never mind being over a barrel re the price of gas, what happens when we can't cross the street without answering questions?

What's that? Of course I'm talking nonsense. We live in a democracy, dammit!

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: September 07, 2007, 04:49:10 PM »
hey PT did you go down to your local courthouse and gawk at the British chick that killed her daughter? I think I saw you on the news!!

I see my name still pops up frequently in your posts, you must miss me :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!