Author Topic: Try Again...  (Read 54886 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Try Again...
« Reply #225 on: August 31, 2007, 06:40:32 AM »
Part - II.

What are all the internment camps being built for all across the N.American continent for ?? ( have been since the early 90’s ).

They all remain empty thus far !!, so don’t tell me it’s for relief of the over crowding in the state pens ( like they give a fuck about the Aryan brotherhood / Nazi low-riders / S.Mexicans + N.Mexicans / Crips / Bloods ( although in the pen the Blacks all become one gang, whether Blue or red on the out side ).

So, in your opinion what have these tax $’s been used for ??.
These camps await what exactly ??.
I have seen video footage of said camps in hundreds of locations, why are they being built ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #226 on: August 31, 2007, 06:40:41 AM »
OK - you live in 'the land of the free, home of the brave’ ( muffled laughter at this quote !! ).

Are you going to tell me you haven’t seen the signs ??, the Neocon / Zionist controlled admistration from, Reagan ( when daddy Bush was pulling the real strings ) to Bush junior, have all been working towards an agenda that does not involve continued adherence to the constitution............ .......translation = police state ( fourth Riche ).

http://www.wesh.com/news/13949580/detail.html

This is a big manouver reported on local news.

Also, it is not the job of the U.S army to 'protect the homeland', that only impresses bellends like you who have no clue of why such terms are meaningless, and just why such a move is wholly illegal and breaches constitutional law.

Just so you know, Posse Comitatus prohibits federal action wherein the U.S army assist the police in such matters, thusly, one has to ask just what these soldiers will be protecting the 'homeland' from ??.

The only way such could occur would be under martial law, of which, would be implemented in the aftermath of an emergency, whether an act of god, terrorism or financial collapse, ALL of which have been reported for the next three months !!.
So, what do you think will be the big catalyst event that they use to bring it all to a head ??.

Personally I think we will see WishyWashington absolutely fucking decimated, we are talking strikes on buildings and a dirty bomb/suitcase nuclear device.

Afterwhich, we will see martial law, the North American Union and a new capital city, perhaps based in what is now canada !!.

Please feel free to debate me one this one, unless of course you live in Finland !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

I thought that's what you meant by the " Fourth Reich " ... unfortunately, due to my somewhat overly cautious nature, I will say nothing further on the subject other than " I understand and I know ". Nothing is what it seems. Perhaps later, my friend.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2007, 06:55:15 AM »
I thought that's what you mean by the " Fourth Reich " ... unfortunately, due to my somewhat overly cautious nature, I will say nothing further on the subject other than " I understand and I know ". Nothing is what it seems. Perhaps later, my friend.

WHAT ??.........."due to my somewhat overly cautious nature, I will say nothing further on the subject" get the fuck out of here !!.

It’s attitudes like that, that keeps these mother fuckers in power, and up to the same old shit !!.
Removal of freedoms, one by one.
Softly softly catchy monkey................

Freedom of speech - just watch what you say, huh ??.
Are you going to fucking pussy out on me ??.

What are you one of the three monkeys ( there is that monkey reference again ) see no evil, hear..........oh fuck it you know the rest !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #228 on: August 31, 2007, 07:05:40 AM »
WHAT ??.........."due to my somewhat overly cautious nature, I will say nothing further on the subject" get the fuck out of here !!.

It’s attitudes like that, that keeps these mother fuckers in power, and up to the same old shit !!.
Removal of freedoms, one by one.
Softly softly catchy monkey................

Freedom of speech - just watch what you say, huh ??.
Are you going to fucking pussy out on me ??.

What are you one of the three monkeys ( theres that monkey reference again ) see no evil, hear..........oh fuck it you know the rest !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Pillowtalk, I admire your intensity ... we need more people like you but PLEASE DON'T assume that I'm NOT doing something already ! I just feel that there is a time and place to discuss certain things ... and on a Bodybuiding Message Board I will not ... for that, I am sorry. I don't have the luxury ( if you want to call it that ) of writing from a different Country ( such as you )  ... I am in this one ... " The land of the free ". 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2007, 07:13:57 AM »
OK - you live in 'the land of the free, home of the brave’ ( muffled laughter at this quote !! ).

Are you going to tell me you haven’t seen the signs ??, the Neocon / Zionist controlled admistration from, Reagan ( when daddy Bush was pulling the real strings ) to Bush junior, have all been working towards an agenda that does not involve continued adherence to the constitution............ .......translation = police state ( fourth Riech ).

PT -- SAIDA.

I think this Pillowtalk will fit in nicely around here, he speakith thy truth.

Now I want to know from pillowtalk if he shaves his ass too or just his balls...serious question.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: August 31, 2007, 07:14:19 AM »
" The land of the free ". 

Is that a joke ??.........i hope it is !!.
Pillowtalk, I admire your intensity ... we need more people like you
Thank you..................i try my best
. I don't have the luxury ( if you want to call it that ) of writing from a different Country ( such as you )  ... I am in this one ...
Who you scared of ??, Mossad / CIA / NSA / DIA etc...........
You know my e-mail, tell me what it is that you are doing, as if you ain’t part of the solution, you are part of the problem bruv !!.
Sleep on it, yeah...................

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: August 31, 2007, 07:22:18 AM »
I think this Pillowtalk will fit in nicely around here, he speakith thy truth.

Now I want to know from pillowtalk if he shaves his ass too or just his balls...serious question.

Only thing i don't shave is my eye brows, although my wife does my legs / ass with the wahl clipper.
Most BB'ers do this, yes ??.
Show me an 'MD' photo where the BB'er has hairy legs / ass / arms etc etc............you will not find one.
Oh, and i do pluck my eye brows............here come the Homo comments !!.

Really, some of the wankers on this board need to evolve into the 21st century.............bein g 'GAY' is not a fucking crime !!...........WTF - i know most Yanks are retards, but this board seems to attract a seriously disproportionate amount of them...............JEEEE EEEEEEEEEZ, MAN !!,

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2007, 09:56:10 AM »
****BUMP FOR TNBT****
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: August 31, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »
Chaos, I've just remembered who you remind me of.

Remember that Michael Douglas movie Falling Down, wherein a frustrated pencil-pusher dumps his car and goes on a rampage through Los Angeles?

Yeah... There's a guy with an army surplus store, ranting a pile of crap about guns, Zyclon B, kikes, fags and coons.

Don't get me wrong, I can be racist when the mood takes me, but this guy was thick as hogshit.

Hence his springing to my mind when reading your posts, Mr Chaos.

The actor who played the cretin, was also in an '80s fact-based movie named Right to Kill, in which he played a nutjob father who beat his immigrant wife and his kids, owned dozens of guns, and was a little too attentive to his daughter when she showered. Eventually the kids shot his ass.

Anyways, that guy got all the crummy roles, but he'll be getting on in years now. Maybe you can take over his niche in the market.

You rotten-toothed, pig-wrestling mufucker!

LOLOLOL!

TNBT  x

LMFAO @ that one - i have that film on DVD 'A' he is a mind numb cracker, that is Chaos to a T !!!.
Good one bruv.................

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #234 on: August 31, 2007, 10:12:18 AM »
No story here. It appears as though the hicks have pulled their heads in for the moment.

Hello again, Iron-Man! I remember what you said about my tasteless joke, and therefore I have to assume that you have some faith. Normally I would roll my eyes at anyone's religion or faith in a higher being, but hey I like you, so I'll lay off the Jesus shit.

I myself am not prejudiced against Americans per se. I particularly like their comedy. Yanks have gotten a bad press throughout the world for fifty years, but it stands to reason that in a nation of hundreds of millions, there must be pockets of genius.

Unfortunately, people over here are no different from raised-by-TV morons the world over, so when Americans are represented on television as fat, semiliterate, prejudiced trailer-dwelling, three-dogs-having cretins, that becomes what they are in the British consciousness.

As PT has alluded to many times, a vast majority of human beings everywhere bumble through life with their eyes closed. So it's no great task to mould their 'views' on anything from grocery shopping to global politics.

It so happens that on this and other public forums, that ignorance is represented in microcosm.

TNBT  ::)
Only 25 characters!?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »
What did you expect? You come on here, after one year of training and you tell you know already everything about bodybuilding, nobody knows everything about it, you re a moron.

hope this helps.
:)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2007, 10:14:47 AM »
You don't like my handle?  :'(

It's cool. I have a website (www.garraeth.com) and t-shirt and everything!

Sssssssssssooooooooooooo, basically you are proclaiming to be an ‘IT’ NERD, right ??, fuck me i would keep that under my hat if i were you..............not exactly rock star shit is it ??.

Oh, and how come if you charge $120 per hour, your website looks like a fucking six year old did it ??.

You would think some one as in the know about ‘IT’ would have one of those all singing all dancing websites, not some grey and white piece of shit !!!!!!, hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm, questions - questions - questions - questions etc etc........

I think you are full of shit, blood !!, are you on here trying to get laid ??, trying to make the fitness girls on here think you are worth major $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Me thinks i have you pegged ‘rude boy’ - oh sorry you didn’t grow up in London, you might not understand that particular piece of regional dialect.................

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2007, 10:22:25 AM »
:)

You haven't been reading this thread have you 'WOOO' - that's rhetorical BTW as your last post clearly dictates the answer is in the negative, KUNT FACE !!!!!!.

If you are uneducated on a subject, you ought to refrain from commenting on it.
Now go back to page 3 and you will see what had been going on here !!.

Or do you go round the board adding an Emocon on every thread trying to boost you post count into the 6000 range, thusly making your self more of an authority on any subject that springs up.
I have over 6000 posts i must be right !! fuck off.............( as we say in London ) wanker !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
Yikes, I spoke too soon. WOOO is home from the swamp.

Is that the best you can muster, a smiley face tagged onto a quote?

If that's you in the avatar, you don't look remotely Chinese, so what the hell kind of name is WOOO?

And you replied to my opening thread with the single word wow.

Who's Wow then, your father?

You run a takeaway together? Wooo and Wow's Chink Deli - Eat all yo' wan' twen'y buck Sir Ma'am!

No disrespect to the Chinese really, just having a mild pop at the Monosyllabic Mong with the Chinese username.

Cock-Jockey!

TNBT

Only 25 characters!?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2007, 10:26:52 AM »
magoo decree: TNBT and PT are some of the most entertaining bastards on here in an incredibly long time.

i can't remember the last time i actually read through an 8 page thread.

Gotta agree here.

it's refreshing to see some back and forth insulting that doesn't involve someone's mother being fucked,

Or things being placed in one's ass, mouth etc.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
Gotta agree here.

it's refreshing to see some back and forth insulting that doesn't involve someone's mother being fucked,

Or things being placed in one's ass, mouth etc.

Thank you kind sir !!, hey 'A' that's fan no.4 bruv, we could both be 'the next big thing', nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaa mean - innit rude boy !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »
This thread was only started a few days ago, and already has nearly 2000 hits + 240 replies at the time of writing !!.

TNBT + PT - are associates from another ‘UK’ based board, it’s just that here we are a tag team.
We feel that the dual flavour will give ‘este certo algo’  to the over all mix...........

Stay tuned folks.............we have only just started !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2007, 12:52:42 PM »
Here is a good one people of America + the world................... .

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2007, 12:54:59 PM »
How about this one people of America + the world..................

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2007, 04:54:05 PM »
Here are some modern-day American legends.

First up, Neil Armstrong. He is just a man, but he represents America's most astounding achievement of the 20th Century.

That is, convincing the entire world that they put a guy on the fuckin' Moon! Haaaahaaaahaaaah! Good one, fellas!

Below is of course Bill Gates. Co-founder of Microsoft, Windows and all the other applications, he went on to become the world's wealthiest man, with a personal fortune of some $50 Bn.

Love him or loathe him, he standardised the way we use computers, and without him, commerce, industry and entertainment might be very different.

Hence the phrase The Geek Shall Inherit the Earth.

Finally, Mark Chapman. One of the most tit-twisting things I hear so often, is the legend of John Lennon. Soon we'll get started on a fourth generation of idiot teenagers and college students who 'identify' with this loudmouth bore; largely because they watch too much TV and think that identifying with dead pop stars is the done thing.

Oooh, y'know the Beatles changed the world more than anything else ever has or ever will...

Fuck off with that horseshit. Changed the world! No folks, the Third Reich and Al Qa'eda might beg to differ in the old world-altering stakes, y'hear me?

To me, the only striking thing about John Lennon is the fact that Chapman shot him.

At least Jim Morrison was pretty!

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 31, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »
lol @ this thread. ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2007, 05:00:26 PM »
lol @ this thread. ;D

I don't know, but I keep compulsively checking back on it and it's making me nauseous. Maybe I need to up my meds.  :-\

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: August 31, 2007, 05:14:31 PM »
Glad you're having fun, David Paul.

MasturBator... relax fella! Try to get past the nausea.

I'm not done on my American Legends kick.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: August 31, 2007, 05:55:56 PM »
As I said, America has given much to the world. However, there are a bunch of individuals who've made world news for less than salubrious reasons.

Below is Ted Bundy. On the face of it Bundy wasn't the kid who'd grow up to become a serial abductor/killer of women. He was a middle-class Washingtonian, reasonably well educated, good looking, and by all accounts, attractive to women.

However, a combination of factors have been cited as influencing his path to psychopathy. He was illegitimate, raised with the belief that his mother was in fact an older sister. He was devastated when he realised the truth.

However, that was a situation faced by several million Americans of his generation, and they didn't all grow into angry sex killers.

Bundy was executed by the State of Florida in 1989.

The United States saw an exponential increase in stranger murders in the '70s/'80s. Many of these people have become celebrities of a sort.

Another very different individual who became a violent sociopath is Richard Ramirez. An El Paso native, he left Texas for California at 19, continued his lifestyle of drug abuse and petty crime. Then in 1984, aged 24, he stepped up his burglaries to include rape, torture and gory murder.

His crimes and his murder trial (he was charged with 20 murders, convicted of 13) were marked by lurid tales of Satan worship, and Ramirez attracted weird groupies, most of them young women.

However, like all serial killers, regardless of background and intellect, Ramirez was really just a creep who liked killing people. He remains on Death Row at San Quentin.

A very different man now. The late former President Ronald Reagan. I think his Presidency flagged a real downturn in American values; hard to stomach that a country of America's size and sophistication, would elect as its leader a not-particularly-intelligent old B-Western actor who had done fame and now fancied power.

When Arnold Schwarzenegger ran for the Governorship of California (as had Reagan before him) in 2003, fellow celebrities like Cybill Shepherd warned Americans that it was unwise to elect someone simply because they loved him.

Hold on - wasn't it Cybill's generation that elected Reagan???

More likely, Arnold had met Cybill at some point in his career, and grabbed her tits. Can't say I blame him.

Last but certainly not least, the aforementioned Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not an American of course, but he established his legend and increased his fortune largely by feeding America's TV generation their own bullshit. The modern personification of the fabled American Dream.

He's a hell of an individual, conquering the world and staying a somebody into his sixties, simply by force of will and a ruthless streak as big as his biceps. He is a remarkable human triumph, an Austrian pauper made good.

But he's NOT the type of man you want in high office.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #249 on: August 31, 2007, 06:02:46 PM »
You haven't been reading this thread have you 'WOOO' - that's rhetorical BTW as your last post clearly dictates the answer is in the negative, KUNT FACE !!!!!!.

If you are uneducated on a subject, you ought to refrain from commenting on it.
Now go back to page 3 and you will see what had been going on here !!.

Or do you go round the board adding an Emocon on every thread trying to boost you hit count into the 6000 range, thusly making your self more of an authority on any subject that springs up.
I have over 6000 posts i must be right !! fuck off.............( as we say in London ) wanker !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

wow.......  ::)