Author Topic: Try Again...  (Read 54491 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Try Again...
« Reply #575 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:28 PM »
Hey, TopTraining...

You musta been up all fuckin' night thinking up that clever username.

Assbag.

And there goes Gay-os again with his no-one-here-wants-to, instead of just I-don't-want-to.

Why you need to draw a crowd around you when you make these statements, Gay-os?

You lack the courage of your convictions?

TNBT

::) here we go again, the next big twink is going to attack me because the general consensus at getbig is, "yeah they were funny for the first few pages, but after that PT and TNBT were just kinda boring and didn't really bring anything to the table"

hahaha you wankers should take turns biting bullets, your tenure on getbig is finished. Piss off. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #576 on: September 12, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »
Hahahah! Yeah, we're boring as fuck, that's why you no longer reply, eh Chaos, you sickbag of a human!

Our tenure on getbig is finished? Says who, you? You got some pull around here? You the mullet mouthpiece? Spastic Spokesman?

And what the fuck is it YOU bring to the table, other than appalling table manners, Trailer-Boy?

TNBT

Only 25 characters!?

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #577 on: September 12, 2007, 09:26:04 AM »
MELTDOWN!

There, I did it for you, you predictable shitbox.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #578 on: September 12, 2007, 10:32:56 AM »
Hahahah! Yeah, we're boring as fuck, that's why you no longer reply, eh Chaos, you sickbag of a human!

Our tenure on getbig is finished? Says who, you? You got some pull around here? You the mullet mouthpiece? Spastic Spokesman?

And what the fuck is it YOU bring to the table, other than appalling table manners, Trailer-Boy?

TNBT

I reckon he has ‘ARYAN BROTHERHOOD’ tattooed across the back of his neck, oh, and the Mullet hairdo..............in a pony tail, so you can see his 'COLORS'  -- nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa mean.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Master Blaster

« Reply #579 on: September 12, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »
Gee, 24 pages. Thats so cool.  ::)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #580 on: September 12, 2007, 04:20:38 PM »
Fuck off, you specky tub of shit.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

Master Blaster

« Reply #581 on: September 12, 2007, 04:27:14 PM »
Fuck off, you specky tub of shit.

TNBT

I got nuthin.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: September 12, 2007, 05:21:48 PM »

TNBT

oh geez here we go..........my appalling table manners is what you like most about me, cumrag.

your tenure is finished because you two aren't really that funny, you guys blew your wad the first few days, now........well.......no t so much with teh funny.

and I don't have a mullet, or aryan brotherhood or a trailer park or any of the other stuff you said.

and I am allowed into the country of my choice, without fear of prosecution ;)

you two should regroup and try a new tactic
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #583 on: September 12, 2007, 05:48:25 PM »
So what ARE you all about then, Chaos?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: September 12, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »
So what ARE you all about then, Chaos?

TNBT
just having a good time, talking some shit, and reading some shit talking.
you guys know that you registered on a bodybuilding board right?

do either one of you work out???

I'll ask you to, what is PT's utter obsession with the US all about?
did we actually deport him and now he's pissed?
maybe an American stole his first love and he had to settle for the mail order bride?

on a BBing note, what are some of your stats? lifts? height?weight?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #585 on: September 12, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »
FUCK YOU ALL

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: September 12, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #587 on: September 12, 2007, 06:37:20 PM »
Hey SlaveBoy! Fuck you too! I like your style.

Chaos, I'm not really a bodybuilder by contest standards. I'm five-eight, most I ever weighed was 200 (although not bad considering my natural bodyweight floated around 145 on a very small, Frank Zane-like frame) and my biggest ever press was 220.

I would get into BBing big-time, but I lack the fiscal resources! When I had a regular job, I was getting there, gaining bodyweight quickly and all the rest, but it came to an end, unfortunately.

So there, that's me in a nutshell.

You?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: September 12, 2007, 06:47:57 PM »
Hey SlaveBoy! Fuck you too! I like your style.

Chaos, I'm not really a bodybuilder by contest standards. I'm five-eight, most I ever weighed was 200 (although not bad considering my natural bodyweight floated around 145 on a very small, Frank Zane-like frame) and my biggest ever press was 220.

I would get into BBing big-time, but I lack the fiscal resources! When I had a regular job, I was getting there, gaining bodyweight quickly and all the rest, but it came to an end, unfortunately.

So there, that's me in a nutshell.

You?

TNBT
fair enough, I wouldn't classify myself as a bber, but I like to lift. 4 days a week after work, the gym is 1 milw from work, I head in and do my thing. There are stronger guys than me, and weaker ones. Don't care about any of them, I'm there to work out, fuck everyone else. I am 6'2" and weighed in at 258 Monday, I've gotten up to 282 but was holding shitloads of water. cut back on water, started watching my diet and walla!! I'm 258 and I'd like to drop more as long as it doesn't affect my strength. both of my brothers don't work out and they range from 200-215 naturally, not fat, so I assume that is were I would be. haven't done any real single lifts to give any kinds of #'s.

I don't imagine the bber thing is big in Scotland, is strongman big over there? maybe you could start a lightweight division ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #589 on: September 12, 2007, 07:02:13 PM »
Strongman is popular everywhere, I believe, except maybe the Orient, because those people are generally too small to compete with Europeans, Yanks etc. Scotland also is still big on its own Highland Games traditional strength competition, but I find all that proud-Scots macho stuff nauseating.

Bodybuilding in Scotland is a small but very enthusiastic community. I'm not a part of it, because I don't compete (although I'd like to think I will one day before I'm too much older) and because I'm not one to hang out with people simply because they're BBers. The sport does attract more than its fair share of assholes and grunts.

There's far more going on in England BB-wise, not least because the population is maybe eight times that of Scotland, although geographically it's not much bigger.

As for me being a lifter, never gonna happen. With my small frame and unremarkable pound-for-pound strength, I was never gonna set the world alight as a strongman! LOL!

But I love working out with weights, so BBing was the natural option.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 12, 2007, 07:19:28 PM »
so you don't participate in the highland games in your skirt kilt?

at 5'8" you are probably too short for some of the events, huh?

time for you to get a job so you can get your ass into the gym and hit the weights!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #591 on: September 12, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
Funny you should say that, I got a call from Fitness First here in my home town, a couple of weeks ago. I used to work there as a personal trainer.

Is FF an American-owned chain?

Anyway, the manager wanted me to come back as a PT, and I may have to, 'cos it looks like I can't stay at college for financial reasons  ::)

I wasn't crazy about working with the public, but it was a great way to meet women, then of course there was the free gym use.

I do hit the gym twice a week, a municipal place that happens to be well kitted out for BB/lifting.

But yeah, it would help to have cash for big dosages and decent supps.

Oh, and I've never worn a kilt. I think those who do are assholes with no imagination. The primary motivator is that they think it's real macho and manly, and because they hear idiot women say shit like Oooh, men in kilts look so sexy...

Yeah, like a certain garment equals sexy. You're either sexy or you ain't. Like you put cut-offs on a Rotweiller, suddenly it's Daisy Duke? Fuck off.

Kilts and Scotland bullshit is a sore point with me...

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #592 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:47 AM »
hahahhaa, "pillowtalk" is gayer than the men's pubic hair stuck in Scott Markey's teeth after a "posing session".

LOL!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #593 on: April 08, 2015, 10:35:18 AM »
The following is a cut 'n' paste from Positive Bodybuilding Discussion. I posted there hoping to find peeps to talk to me, but instead I got weird assbags.

The rest of the thread including my follow-up is still over there, but here's the opener.

Wow - I’m registered. Finally! Four damn days!

Hi everyone! I found getbig.com by accident, but I just had to join. I’ve been working out for almost a year now, so I already know pretty much all there is to know bodybuilding-wise; but if anyone has a theory or two they wanna bounce off me, I’m here to listen.

By the same token, you guys feel free to ask me anything. Anything at all!

Peace Out.

TNBT

Hi Joon. Welcome back.
$