Author Topic: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL  (Read 17928 times)

body88

Re: Pats' Harrison suspended for four games by NFL
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2007, 02:02:34 PM »
Double post response to the same comment constitutes a meltdown big guy!!!! Why are you so angry?

Jarvis Green is good, but Seymour is arguably one of the five best defensive players in the league. I believe you've even said that yourself.

Ol' Chad's going to pass for 3 TD's Sunday!

Why are you ignoring Vince Wilfork and Ty Warren? The jets have no offensve line. Jarvis is more then good enough to handle that line with Warren and Wilfork in there. You wanna talk some actual jets pats football?

Im more worried about chads shortgame. He does not scare me with the longball.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2007, 02:04:10 PM »

Why are you ignoring Vince Wilfork and Ty Warren? The jets have no offensve line. JArvis is more then good enough to handle that line with Warren and Wilfork in there. You wanna talk some actual jets pats football?

Im more worried about chads shortgame.

Wow, I wouldn't be able to hang in an argument about your favorite teams biggest rival? I'm shocked! It's funny that you think that's even an insult.  ::)

Whatever college you went to shouldn't be winning any awards for pumping out intellectuals.

I'd love to stay and chat but I've got work to do and already wasted enough time arguing with you today.

body88

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2007, 02:05:07 PM »
Wow, I wouldn't be able to hang in an argument about your favorite teams biggest rival? I'm shocked! It's funny that you think that's even an insult.  ::)

I edited my post actually. I was going to talk some actual football with you. Whatever boss, im off to the gym. Have fun "owning" me well im gone.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2007, 08:45:45 AM »
I edited my post actually. I was going to talk some actual football with you. Whatever boss, im off to the gym. Have fun "owning" me well im gone.

haha, BerzerkFury, whose real name is NICK HERSH (he's a student at UConn who admits to posting on internet boards day and night because "people at school just aren't cool enough to hang with me"), loves to "own" people by accusing them of being his "nuthuggers."  Have you seen "his" pics?  He's a 150 lbs soaking wet, a beanpole who has both ears pierced.  A real tough guy ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2007, 08:51:12 AM »
He strikes me as an angry, chippy dude.

It seems that this board represents the only forum where he can be heard(or read). Maybe he's publicly ignored by the masses at school.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
Yeah..Hey Guts they're saying ur boys might sign Leftwich...so Boller would be the 3rd string?
L

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2007, 10:27:31 AM »
He strikes me as an angry, chippy dude.

haha!  For the longest time I suspected he was actually a chick because of his constantly bitchy, catty tone.  No self-respecting guy would be caught dead acting like Nick Hersh does on the internet.  It's funny: he claims that he hates coming to this place, yet he still comes and logs his usual 40+ posts per day.

After his personal identity got outted and his pics got posted, he ran like a chickenshit from Getbig.  He returned two months later like nothing had ever happened.  Internet addiction must be a real bitch. :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2007, 10:30:15 AM »
haha!  For the longest time I suspected he was actually a chick because of his constantly bitchy, catty tone.  No self-respecting guy would be caught dead acting like Nick Hersh does on the internet.  It's funny: he claims that he hates coming to this place, yet he still comes and logs his usual 40+ posts per day.

After his personal identity got outted and his pics got posted, he ran like a chickenshit from Getbig.  He returned two months later like nothing had ever happened.  Internet addiction must be a real bitch. :-\

500+ words, following me into the Sports Board now, going on straight 24 straight hours of talking about me with no break. Yup, you really need to take the internet less seriously.

Do me a favor though. Tell me what I said to destroy your ego so badly, that you've spent the better part of the last 6 months following me around an internet forum, even on Friday and Saturday nights. You're a dork.  :-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
500+ words, following me into the Sports Board now, going on straight 24 straight hours of talking about me with no break. Yup, you really need to take the internet less seriously.

Do me a favor though. Tell me what I said to destroy your ego so badly, that you've spent the better part of the last 6 months following me around an internet forum, even on Friday and Saturday nights. You're a dork.  :-\

MELTDOWN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2007, 10:35:01 AM »
MELTDOWN

hahaha, I think the only meltdown is the guy who goes through my posting history making sure to reply to every comment I make on a given day. Or I could bring up the 35+ threads you've made about me on the V.

Give it a rest dork, you're a stalker. I'll tell you what, I'll wring out my jock after running today and I can send you a nice glass of ball sweat if it would make you feel better.  ::)

It's funny that a grown man has been talking about me non-stop since 6 pm last night. It's now 1030 PST. Go outside.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2007, 10:41:17 AM »
hahaha, I think the only meltdown is the guy who goes through my posting history making sure to reply to every comment I make on a given day. Or I could bring up the 35+ threads you've made about me on the V.

Give it a rest dork, you're a stalker. I'll tell you what, I'll wring out my jock after running today and I can send you a nice glass of ball sweat if it would make you feel better.  ::)

It's funny that a grown man has been talking about me non-stop since 6 pm last night. It's now 1030 PST. Go outside.

It seems you're taking things a bit too seriously--like always. :-\  Calm down, kid, it's just the internet.  I know the internet is your whole life, but still... ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »
It seems you're taking things a bit too seriously--like always. :-\  Calm down, kid, it's just the internet.  I know the internet is your whole life, but still... ::)

Considering you spent every weekend over the course of this summer talking about me when I wasn't even online, I think it's time you pop a valium and walk away. It's like beating a dead horse, only you've embarrassed yourself to the point that no one cares anymore.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »
Considering you spent every weekend over the course of this summer talking about me

I did ???  That's news to me.  Get over yourself, kid.  Nobody on here likes you.  You come to the internet to get "validation" because (as you've admitted) you don't have many friends in real life, yet people here bully you like they do in real life.  Deal with it. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2007, 10:51:32 AM »
I did ???  That's news to me.  Get over yourself, kid.  Nobody on here likes you.  You come to the internet to get "validation" because (as you've admitted) you don't have many friends in real life, yet people here bully you like they do in real life.  Deal with it. :)

Are you seriously using the insult I said to you two days ago on me? Wow. As if the 50 posts a day and multiple threads you average about me weren't sad enough, you're now using my own insults? Guy, you seriously need to put the keyboard down and go outside. This is 17 straight hours of you talking about me. Go do something with your life.

hahahahaha, EVERY single Friday and Saturday night this summer you were on here talking about me. You're a geek.   :-*

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2007, 10:55:11 AM »
Are you seriously using the insult I said to you two days ago on me? Wow. As if the 50 posts a day and multiple threads you average about me weren't sad enough, you're now using my own insults? Guy, you seriously need to put the keyboard down and go outside. This is 17 straight hours of you talking about me. Go do something with your life.

hahahahaha, EVERY single Friday and Saturday night this summer you were on here talking about me. You're a geek.   :-*

NICK, all ribbing aside...turn the computer off and get some fresh air.  I'm concerned for your keyboard as well as your mental health.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2007, 10:58:21 AM »
Again, using an insult I've directed at you within the last 24 hours. Stick a fork in this gimmick, it's just embarrassing now watching him flail about desperately for an insult.

Quick, make another thread and another 500 posts about me. Not like you won't be talking about me all night Friday and Saturday. It's not like dorks like you have social lives.  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2007, 11:00:23 AM »
While I'd love to stay and chat with a 35 year old guy who has logged the better part of the last 24 hours on here, I've got better things to do.

You promised to stop bugging me and responding to every post I make.  Why aren't you keeping your promise?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »
Yeah..Hey Guts they're saying ur boys might sign Leftwich...so Boller would be the 3rd string?

I hope they don't, to be perfectly honest. I don't see the point. He's a slug in the pocket with less than average mobility. Sure, he's got a rocket for an arm but his windup takes almost 1.5 seconds before he releases the ball. He doesn't committ himself to staying in shape year round and he gasses during games easily. His work ethic has been questioned by many, including Del Rio whom fell out of his favor within 2 years.

They wanted to draft him the same year they drafted Boller but chose Boller instead. If he ends up signing, then how ironic!

I just don't see it happening because that would mean they would keep 4 quarterbacks. They are not going to cut Troy Smith out of Ohio State. They really like his upside. Mcnair is probably the starter for one more year if 2007 is a good year for him. Boller is gone as a free agent next offseason.

Won't happen. I'd be shocked if they signed Leftwich.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »
I did ???  That's news to me.  Get over yourself, kid.  Nobody on here likes you.  internet to You come to the [/b] get "validation" because (as you've admitted) you don't have many friends in real life, yet people here bully you like they do in real life.  Deal with it. :)

Berzerk's a witty guy who can bring some knowledge to the table(especially MMA). It's just the way he likes to go about doing it. The cunty way, that is. I used to be that way at his age(I'm 33). I didn't have many friends I felt outcasted at times. That was just the way I carried myself, but I felt that missed out on a lot up until about 26.

Know what changed it for me? Weed. My inner chill was released and people positively recongnize the change in my everyday life.

Go to it, BerzerkFury. Go to the Ganja, mon.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
Berzerk's a witty guy who can bring some knowledge to the table(especially MMA). It's just the way he likes to go about doing it. The cunty way, that is. I used to be that way at his age(I'm 33). I didn't have many friends I felt outcasted at times. That was just the way I carried myself, but I felt that missed out on a lot up until about 26.

Know what changed it for me? Weed. My inner chill was released and people positively recongnize the change in my everyday life.

Go to it, BerzerkFury. Go to the Ganja, mon.

I smoke occasionally. I'm actually a pretty laid back guy who most people get along with. I may come off as an asshole on here but hey, it's the internet. It's no fun being the nice guy on here. Being the asshole on here has gotten me a group of grown men who are willing to waste every Friday and Saturday night talking about me on here (right Joey?). Not to mention about 400 death threats which are just hilarious. And I've got plenty of friends, probably too many as our group is about 20 deep including girls at this point and can get annoying at times.

Vodka turns me into a complete dick though.  ;D

Anyways, I was reading a FSN article today talking about how Moss isn't going be the Moss of old this year. They don't expect him to have either double digit td's or 1000 yards receiving. He'll be a good deep threat and that's about it. And with Rodney out to start, Samuel not seeing much playing time and Randy still hurting, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets pick them off this weekend.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »
people are surprised that these guys use performance inhancing gear?    ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »
I smoke occasionally. I'm actually a pretty laid back guy who most people get along with. I may come off as an asshole on here but hey, it's the internet. It's no fun being the nice guy on here. Being the asshole on here has gotten me a group of grown men who are willing to waste every Friday and Saturday night talking about me on here (right Joey?). Not to mention about 400 death threats which are just hilarious. And I've got plenty of friends, probably too many as our group is about 20 deep including girls at this point and can get annoying at times.

Vodka turns me into a complete dick though.  ;D

Anyways, I was reading a FSN article today talking about how Moss isn't going be the Moss of old this year. They don't expect him to have either double digit td's or 1000 yards receiving. He'll be a good deep threat and that's about it. And with Rodney out to start, Samuel not seeing much playing time and Randy still hurting, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets pick them off this weekend.

Get over yourself, kid.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2007, 06:17:26 AM »
Get over yourself, kid.

Why are you so desperate to suck my dick? You logged 10 hours on here following me around yesterday. Move on with your life. I understand that I absolutely annihilated your self-esteem with words on a monitor, but you're a grown man. Take a deep breath and count backwards from 10, maybe your next life won't be so terrible.

I'm curious though, do you intend to spend your 20th consecutive Friday and Saturday night in a row on here talking about me?  ???

body88

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2007, 07:30:13 AM »

I dont think anyone is expecting Moss to come in a put up giant numbers. NE's has never had a receiver that has gotten 1000 yards in receptions in a single season (since 2001) Branch never got 1000 yards in receptions on those superbowl teams. No one did. The patriots picked up Moss because like you said he is a legit deep threat / jump ball receiver. That is what they want from him. That and the price was cheap. Moss holds no power in his deal. Stallworth is the burner on the roster. It will be very hard to defend the run when both Stallworth and Moss are on the field. Turns into a pick your poison type of situation. Stop maroney and give up the long ball, or stop the deep threat and give up the run. You add watson and welker to the equation and it gets more complicated. Last year the patriots running game suffered at times because teams could constantly stack the box. That was because the pats had no deep threat. Caldwell was there best receiver. Not exactly a speed demon. The pats 2006 core created pretty much no separation. Not to mention Caldwell is not that fast.

Randy went through a full practice yesterday. I don't think he is hurt. he has had limited time with Brady over the preseason, but at least he had some time. In the time they had they worked together well. However there will be a learning curve. I doubt they use him in anything complicated until he gets comfortable with the offense. Dont forget he will be being defended by a rookie in Revis if he plays.

The lose of Seymour sucks. Green and Wright are very capable back ups. I don't think this will be a huge issue vs the jets due to the extremely thin offensive line the jets are sporting. but as a whole it sucks to lose him. Especially vs the san d's of the world. People are sleeping on Warren and Wilfork tho. They where the two pro bowl caliber players on that line last year. Sey was good last year, but he was also hurt.

Losing Rodney sucks. Thats the one area that the pats have big question marks at. Sanders is a good player, but he ain't no Rodney. Same goes for Meriweather. He is just a rook. The depth at the position is decent, but they can be exposed. The silver lining to that huge cloud in the opener is Chad cant throw the long ball. If the pats can expose that offensive line they should be ok. Not to mention Rodney barley played last year. That said this is a weakness over the first four weeks no doubt.

I am not saying the lose of Seymour and Rodney is not a big deal. If the pats and the jets play well I believe the pats come out on top due to three simple factors. Execution, coaching  and talent. If the pats execute they win the game. The jets just dont match up with them. However anything can happen on any sunday and if the jets execute better they can beat the patriots. Don't forget Jones has missed ample time due to injury also.

It should also be said the pats may need a bit of time to get the machine working efficiently. The jets should give them a great game. The pats will be at there best ion the second half of the season. Barring major injury of course. I don't care about wins and loses. I just want them to be efficient team that gets better as the season progresses.Late in the season is when the depth they have is valuable.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2007, 07:35:43 AM »
Moss doesn't need to be that good. But if u cover him one on one he will present major problem. The base O will have Moss and Stallworth out..with Welker in the slot. Mauroney in the backfield. Wh the hel do u double cover? Yeah and then Big Ben Watson off the line. They should be very explosive. I think it will takea few games to get em all going. i think Welker will be his go to guy all year. I'd like more production out of Watson.  Thats more formation driven but he's an animal with the ball.
L