Author Topic: Sow dog lost 15 pounds!!!  (Read 3835 times)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Sow dog lost 15 pounds!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 09:58:15 AM »
At least wear an orange safety stripe!!!   ;D

LOL.  I have this big old pair of redneck camoflage shorts.  I'll wear them when I ride the bike at home or to do yard work.   I got the brilliant idea to wear those shorts with a bright orange t-shirt that had a ripped sleeve and no socks one day.... I walked out of the house and my wife melted down.  She literally locked the car doors and wouldn't let me in until I went into the house and changed.   ;D   

Shortly after that my orange shirt disappeared.   I'm not sure where it is.   ;D ;D

I apparently have the fashion sense of a dog turd. 

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 10:08:38 AM »
Isn't it funny how things disappear?    8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »
LOL.  I have this big old pair of redneck camoflage shorts.  I'll wear them when I ride the bike at home or to do yard work.   I got the brilliant idea to wear those shorts with a bright orange t-shirt that had a ripped sleeve and no socks one day.... I walked out of the house and my wife melted down.  She literally locked the car doors and wouldn't let me in until I went into the house and changed.   ;D   

Shortly after that my orange shirt disappeared.   I'm not sure where it is.   ;D ;D

I apparently have the fashion sense of a dog turd. 

My wife is constantly yelling at me to change... When I met her I was wearing work boots with shorts and a yellow plaid button up I had cut the sleeves off of.. Hell I do outdoors stuff and like to know I can get dirty in what I am wearing.. She likes to make sure the shoes match with the shirt and the pants... So I just let her dress me. That way we can get going instead of me changing ten times... ;D ;D ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 11:02:26 AM »
Not to go back on to the topic or anything  :)  but we had a dog we used to refer to as "bulimic."  Sometimes we'd see her in the backyard doing a really weird movement (sort of rubbing against the ground in a sitting position) and after doing this awhile she would throw up.  She never had a weight problem and we left food out for her at all times.  I don't think I've ever seen another dog do this.   Was she just trying to keep her girlish figure  :P
R

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 12:32:50 PM »
Not to go back on to the topic or anything  :)  but we had a dog we used to refer to as "bulimic."  Sometimes we'd see her in the backyard doing a really weird movement (sort of rubbing against the ground in a sitting position) and after doing this awhile she would throw up.  She never had a weight problem and we left food out for her at all times.  I don't think I've ever seen another dog do this.   Was she just trying to keep her girlish figure  :P

Rubbing against the ground in a sitting position is a classic sign of anal sac impaction.   I've never seen a dog with impacted anal sacs vomit, but I have seen them scoot, chew on a bunch of grass, scoot again, and then chew on more grass.   I guess there may have been some stimuli between this dog and her anal sac problems.