Author Topic: I Benched 107.5 kg in Competition 3-16-08  (Read 92402 times)

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
Re: I Benched 107.5 kg in Competition 3-16-08
« Reply #525 on: April 09, 2008, 02:50:43 PM »
I just can't understand how a potentially bitchin guy like stacked deck can't work his mom and dad for a 20 dollar a month gym membership

perplexed to say the least

By his massive OHP and extensive MMA training I would say the only way he could endure such punishment is to "gear up." Due to his dedication to excellence he has no funds left for membership fees at one of your fancy fitness centers, Geo. >:(

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #526 on: April 09, 2008, 04:14:38 PM »
fancy fitness centers?  I train once in a while at the best gym in my city  I am not about to pay 100 dollars a month to go to a mma gym that offers me nothing I don't already have at home.

My parents have about as much money as I do, which is none.  They barely pay their bills, and so do I. 

That's what happens when your family runs 2 small businesses and instead of being a worker bee for corporations that ruin the quality of life for the average person, you try and produce for yourself and thus for the world. 

in 1940, 40% of the US population was PRODUCERS, now 2% is producers.  Hence we have to IMPORT everything, shit costs 100 times as much and the DEFICIT from doing such causes future prices to rise, instead of fall, like they would if our 300+million people could produce enough for even themselves.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #527 on: April 09, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »
Go check the ink levels on your printer, while you sit on your ass in a nice heated building that a guy like me BUILT.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: April 09, 2008, 04:26:20 PM »
hahahahhaaa, this clown is still here? ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #529 on: April 09, 2008, 04:48:40 PM »
Go check the ink levels on your printer, while you sit on your ass in a nice heated building that a guy like me BUILT.

You're Mexican?
Ron: "I am lazy."

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #530 on: April 09, 2008, 04:52:17 PM »
Ok fool, I first fought in mma about 3 years ago and I am "friends" with plenty of high level fighters.  I fight at 170lbs and I could easily do 135lbs for 20+ reps if I wanted to push it. 

Like I said earlier, I could care less what some random internet chumps whose main goal in life is to weigh 300lbs and bench 500lbs.  That isn't impressive to me.  Try doing something noone has ever done before.

I am really concerned whether you think I am a "fighter", the fact is I will fight wherever, and whoever.  I am just a man, if you assualt me on the street, it could be the last thing you ever do.  If you fight me in a sporting event, I will give you the same respect I should expect from you. 

I have 1000000000X the respect for people who fight in mma than in the street, and so should anyone who knows anything about fighting.  Now if only the stupid mma sanctioning bodies and events could get the fucking rules right.

How many UFC fighters have you TALKED too, let alone trained with or competed against?  How many WSM guys have you trained with or competed against.  Probably none and none.

okay, let's review a few simple things.

1) i really, really don't give a shit about fighting you. i see fighting as the last resort of the weak-minded. as a sport it's cool, as a way to "settle differences" it's about one step shy of pulling your pants down and measuring dicks. grow up.

2) i also don't care if you could hit 20+ reps (although i love how you'd put up a video to brag when it's only 70% of what you're capable of ::) ), the point is you're an arrogant asshole.

3) fact of the matter is you've got a video of you lifting weights in your (parents?) basement and claiming to be a big time fighter who hangs with UFC girls. yet for some reason THEY all train at good gyms while YOU have to move the couch if you want to do barbell lunges. and now you're flipping out for getting the verbal beatdown you deserve.

4) i realize you're an asshole because you hijacked rip's thread to make it about how much of a badass YOU are, with your only "evidence" being a friend on your youtube account. at this point i hardly give a shit who you are, your presence is not welcome unless you shape up fast.

thanks for playing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #531 on: April 09, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »
but I will toss you in the pit and abuse you for however long it takes for you to understand that you have no business talking shit to someone half your size that could choke you until you shit yourself in about 30 seconds
Brutal tough guy threats........

Who is this tiny tit ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #532 on: April 09, 2008, 08:22:30 PM »
but I will toss you in the pit and abuse you for however long it takes for you to understand that you have no business talking shit to someone half your size that could choke you until you shit yourself in about 30 seconds

Everyone is a  cage fighter... Oh, and how dare you melt down like this in Rip's thread.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #533 on: April 10, 2008, 03:52:06 AM »
hahaha wow!   :o

This is the thread that just keeps on giving!   :D

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: April 10, 2008, 08:32:02 AM »
hahahhahaa, brutal textbook owning laid down by Mister Magoo.