Author Topic: "Croatch" + other 5'7" naturalz "boys who cry wolf" bitches-> calling you out.  (Read 8385 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Is the guy who got 400 on his SAT's mad cause the guy next to him who took Aderal got 500?

I agree with your post.  HOWEVER...
If a guy got 400 on his SAT, he's probably not smart enough to get angry that someone beat him by 100 points! ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
that is not creeed.

that is xplosions in the sky. a fucking amazing band.

croatch seems to be a pretty cool guy. he is just on the extreme end of the "anti-steroids" debate.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Those are the same guys who slam the ladies who have btter physiques than they do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

what? like this???
footloose and fancy free

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
what? like this???

I don't even know what to say about that.....
nasser=piece of shit

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
I don't even know what to say about that.....

sorry about posting that pic..but she talks shit too much.
footloose and fancy free

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

sorry about posting that pic..but she talks shit too much.

it's just strange all the way around......I dont' get it.....
nasser=piece of shit

affy

Re: "Croatch" + other 5'7" naturalz "boys who cry wolf" bitches-> calling you o
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »
Those are the same guys who slam the ladies who have btter physiques than they do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
STFU you look like a giant manturd

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 11:30:41 AM »
what? like this???

it's disgusting to see men wear bras these days

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

it's disgusting to see men wear bras these days

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 12:19:21 AM »
You are nothing without the great Debussey.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 03:52:27 AM »
Hahahah exactly and make slow motion "training videoz" on youtube with Creed music playing in the background for "inspiration".... I love these little faggits...will be doing the same fucking routine in 20 years and still look like shit...
When you create anything other than a mediocre physique, put it up on youtube, I'd like to watch. ;)  The Adonis toilet video is your best "work" to date.  ::)
I'll tell you who the real warriors are; the guys like Erik Fankhouser, AD Cherry who wake up at 4AM to train before the kids wake up, do what it takes to achieve their goals. Have a day job but never lose perspective on the pig picture. Of course they're hormonized  (quick, "boys who cry wolf") but every single effort is put toward their ultimate achievement. For which they can show up for at the end.
Yeah, I want to have a family one day, take steroids to win $3 trophies, and consider myself "honorable" because I work out.  Right.
If someone competes naturally, I still barely understand it, but can respect it to some degree.  The whole drug competition thing, is just that, a competition of cycles/genetics.  Usually, a cop out for ingesting inhumane amounts of gear, justifying it through a "competition"...it's whack.
Also, never place more respect on a time someone works out, it's ridiculous.  That same person goes to bed at 8pm, so what..hahah  That's my favorite, "He's in there at 5am!"  Yeah, but he went to be @10pm..hahah

Read some youtube comments and you'll see not everyone has the "getbig" mentality about gear.  In general, most of society views gear the same as I do, it's a shortcut, nothing more.  Maybe if gyms weren't saturated with sorry shortcutters, who I tend to dust 90% of the time, I wouldn't be so against it.  If only guys in the Olympia sauced, or guys who actually looked pretty awesome were on, maybe I'd view it differently.  Unfortunately, this is not what you have in many "hardcore" gyms.  It's usually some clown who relies on drug use for hisachievements in bodybuilding.  It's just plain sad and not what lifting should be about.  Once things are widespread, it becomes more accepted amongst others in the gym.  I know, "the warrior" who is "taking it to the next level".  Translation: The guy who simply can't do jack without drugs.
It doesn't encompass everyone, but let's face it, roids are for weak people in general.  How many guys really accomplish a lot, before going the gear route?  I'd bet very few.  And even if on, it's the drugs that give you the gains, not your "hardcore work ethic".  Same amount of work, twice the results...it's a shortcut, nothing more.
Just the truth, sorry I'm the one to put it out there every time.
N

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 06:03:37 AM »
  That same person goes to bed at 8pm, so what..hahah  That's my favorite, "He's in there at 5am!"  Yeah, but he went to be @10pm..hahah

haha yeah monster gayness. ive even heard of people waking up at 3 am thinking they could "one up" the great waddydaddy
A

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 06:57:48 AM »
  That same person goes to bed at 8pm, so what..hahah  That's my favorite, "He's in there at 5am!"  Yeah, but he went to be @10pm..hahah

haha yeah monster gayness. ive even heard of people waking up at 3 am thinking they could "one up" the great waddydaddy
For sure, what about the guy who works nights and hits the gym at 4pm, is he less dedicated? hahah
People watch too many Rocky movies and think that waking up at 4am, drinking your eggs, and wearing a stank sweatsuit=dedication.
hahah
N

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 07:05:27 AM »
general rule is: if they're bigger than me, they're on steroids. simple stuff, and it keeps your ego nice and huge.

I don't like the mass monsters.. But I do acknowledge people with better genes. Hell, take Alex23 himself. He is a natural monster, so mad respect to him for having size most on this forum can only dream of (and some even with drugs, sevencocktese is a great example).

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:15 AM »
I don't like the mass monsters.. But I do acknowledge people with better genes. Hell, take Alex23 himself. He is a natural monster, so mad respect to him for having size most on this forum can only dream of (and some even with drugs, sevencocktese is a great example).
Of course, to think you have the best genetics would only be foolish.  I give credit where it's due as well.  Someone doesn't need to be bigger either, to get credit.  If someone lives a certain lifestyle and doesn't rely on drugs, I give them credit.
However, very few can look pretty good at a decent bodyweight without gear.  I wish more would have faith in themselves and really see how far they could take their genes, then if they want, take some gear...but almost nobody does that cause it takes years to reach your genetic potential, not months. 
N

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 07:36:09 AM »
If someone chooses to use gear, good for them. That's their choice, and all the power to them. What other people choose to do to their bodies, in no way, shape, or form affects my life, so I don't concern myself with it, or critisize them for doing thus.

Working out, for me is about health, as much as putting on muscle. I choose not to do gear mainly due to the sides. Were there no ill-effects from doing gear I would probably indulge as well. It's all about personal choice.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 07:50:57 AM »
I hate juicers like Croatch And Alex23 who lie about their use.

Come CLEAN boys!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 07:55:25 AM »

Come CLEAN boys!
post a clip of your 500 pound bench press and 700 pound deadlift.

brian36

• Getbig II
Croatch has a bigger gut than Coleman does.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 08:03:49 AM »
If someone chooses to use gear, good for them. That's their choice, and all the power to them. What other people choose to do to their bodies, in no way, shape, or form affects my life, so I don't concern myself with it, or critisize them for doing thus.

Working out, for me is about health, as much as putting on muscle. I choose not to do gear mainly due to the sides. Were there no ill-effects from doing gear I would probably indulge as well. It's all about personal choice.

Exactly.
Plus people seem to confuse a small sensible dose for personal use with the boatloading that is often looked on.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
post a clip of your 500 pound bench press and 700 pound deadlift.
I will if you first post ANY of your claimed lifts, like the 385 bench. I have a clip of my dead ready to go. You first.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I will if you first post ANY of your claimed lifts, like the 385 bench. I have a clip of my dead ready to go. You first.
hahahhaa, ok "van", you're the one claiming unbelievable lifts, let's see them "stud". ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
hahahhaa, ok "van", you're the one claiming unbelievable lifts, let's see them "stud". ;D
Didn't you also claim 500 x 6 in the squat? That is impressive as well, I can't do that ass-to-grass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Didn't you also claim 500 x 6 in the squat? That is impressive as well, I can't do that ass-to-grass.
you can't squat 500 for 6 yet you claim to deadlift 700, something sounds fishy. :-X

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 10:16:14 AM »

Come CLEAN boys!
If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck...guess what

ALex23 seems to know a lot about juice for never doing it----

Ironic that someone can be that big, be really into the BBing scene and know a lot about juice and yet is natural ::)