Author Topic: "Croatch" + other 5'7" naturalz "boys who cry wolf" bitches-> calling you out.  (Read 8387 times)

Alex23

Hahahaha... you train for years to "puff out" your Hobbit little "egos" without real results, bash on every guys with better genetics than yours... claims to be "the real thing" but the Truth is you don't have any goals other than "chest/biceps" before going "out" on Fridays wearing your undersized "UnderArmor" ""shirt"", pass on pie at IHOP 'cause "ya know, dietin' "...

I'll tell you who the real warriors are; the guys like Erik Fankhouser, AD Cherry who wake up at 4AM to train before the kids wake up, do what it takes to achieve their goals. Have a day job but never lose perspective on the pig picture. Of course they're hormonized  (quick, "boys who cry wolf") but every single effort is put toward their ultimate achievement. For which they can show up for at the end.

What I've you been pushing for lately?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: "Croatch" + other 5'7" naturalz "boys who cry wolf" bitches-> calling you o
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 11:28:38 PM »
general rule is: if they're bigger than me, they're on steroids. simple stuff, and it keeps your ego nice and huge.

Alex23

general rule is: if they're bigger than me, they're on steroids. simple stuff, and it keeps your ego nice and huge.

Hahahah exactly and make slow motion "training videoz" on youtube with Creed music playing in the background for "inspiration".... I love these little faggits...will be doing the same fucking routine in 20 years and still look like shit...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

I'll tell you who the real warriors are; the guys like Erik Fankhouser, AD Cherry who wake up at 4AM to train before the kids wake up, do what it takes to achieve their goals. Have a day job but never lose perspective on the pig picture.

how do you know this?

Alex23

how do you know this?

'Cause I've seen it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 11:34:32 PM »
Hahahah exactly and make slow motion "training videoz" on youtube with Creed music playing in the background for "inspiration".... I love these little faggits...will be doing the same fucking routine in 20 years and still look like shit...

seriously, who the hell makes a youtube "dvd preview" or whatever the hell that was?

crying "steroids" at everyone who dwarfs you is a surefire way to keep yourself from pushing hard enough to progress.

Alex23

seriously, who the hell makes a youtube "dvd preview" or whatever the hell that was?

crying "steroids" at everyone who dwarfs you is a surefire way to keep yourself from pushing hard enough to progress.

Is their little negative mindset just a consequence of their low self esteem. or vice versa? which one really came first?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
'Cause I've seen it.

who? fankhouser or cherry?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 11:39:19 PM »
Is their little negative mindset just a consequence of their low self esteem. or vice versa? which one really came first?

chicken and the egg, man. most hilarious part is that they're probably like ted haggard: screaming nonstop about how awful steroids are because they use them. they're just bitter they can't get any fucking results hahaha

Alex23

Cherry.

fankhouser has the same daily routine.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Well I know Cherry does it for sure.......he has a young son, works 8 hours a day, trains and does cardio EVERY damn day, ive seen it myself, we trained at the same gym for years..............

So I can back a23 100%

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Well I'm about 5'8 and natural so I know this doesn't apply to me......

no really, I could care less who's on roids and who isn't, doesn't make a damn bit of difference in anyway shape or form, I bust my balls when I train and the fact that jonny roid head is on hormones isnt' gonna help me in the gym....it's wasted energy and while I think a guy like Croatch has a good physique I dont' get all his bitching.  I dont' know him in anyway, shape or form he seems like a good guy just wastes too much energy on who's doing what to get huge.
nasser=piece of shit

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I love how your results and gains arent real unless you have a 47 inch waist to go with your roided disproportionate body ...
L

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Hahahaha... you train for years to "puff out" your Hobbit little "egos" without real results, bash on every guys with better genetics than yours... claims to be "the real thing" but the Truth is you don't have any goals other than "chest/biceps" before going "out" on Fridays wearing your undersized "UnderArmor" ""shirt"", pass on pie at IHOP 'cause "ya know, dietin' "...

I'll tell you who the real warriors are; the guys like Erik Fankhouser, AD Cherry who wake up at 4AM to train before the kids wake up, do what it takes to achieve their goals. Have a day job but never lose perspective on the pig picture. Of course they're hormonized  (quick, "boys who cry wolf") but every single effort is put toward their ultimate achievement. For which they can show up for at the end.

Good post and very true.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
haha post of the year!!!!!!!!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Well I'm about 5'8 and natural so I know this doesn't apply to me......

no really, I could care less who's on roids and who isn't, doesn't make a damn bit of difference in anyway shape or form, I bust my balls when I train and the fact that jonny roid head is on hormones isnt' gonna help me in the gym....it's wasted energy and while I think a guy like Croatch has a good physique I dont' get all his bitching.  I dont' know him in anyway, shape or form he seems like a good guy just wastes too much energy on who's doing what to get huge.

Took the words right out of my mouth ... well, most of them ... I'm a bit taller than you.  ;D

I, too, could care less because the option of whether to use or not to use is ALWAYS there ... so why bitch if you always have a choice ? Like Natural Al said, " I bust my balls when I train and the fact that " Johnny Roid Head " is on Hormones isn't going help me in the Gym ... it's wasted Energy ... ". I feel the exact same way.  

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 06:06:03 AM »

Did Croatch bitch about a steroid user?

What a surprise. ::)
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 06:08:44 AM »

Drinking the water from the epic gallon jug. Hardcore! ::)
As empty as paradise

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Took the words right out of my mouth ... well, most of them ... I'm a bit taller than you.  ;D

I, too, could care less because the option of whether to use or not to use is ALWAYS there ... so why bitch if you always have a choice ? Like Natural Al said, " I bust my balls when I train and the fact that " Johnny Roid Head " is on Hormones isn't going help me in the Gym ... it's wasted Energy ... ". I feel the exact same way.  

the only time I've ever really gotten "upset" by a guy using roids is when a dude like Flex Wheeler claims to be a "natural freak"...dude, he's probably not been natural for his entire adult life, even when he competed "clean" at the O a few years ago it came out that he was on stuff.  I dont' really care that much it's just a knock off of guys who are really natty.  If you're on roids just admit it, why lie about it?  

That's the only thing that's ever gotten under my skin, I could care less if Trey Brewer or that 16 year old kid from Russia is on every drug known to man, I'm not and that's just the way it is.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 06:21:18 AM »

yeah and they'll still be alive to do it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
This is an issue for the times we live in. Is it ok for some people to use drugs or surgery to get an advantage?

Is a girl with natural breasts angry cause the girl next door got fake ones and know she is getting more attention from men? Is the guy who got 400 on his SAT's mad cause the guy next to him who took Aderal got 500? Is a med student mad cause he didnt get a high score on his exam because he didnt have enough time to study but the guy who was on meth studying all night scored well?. Is it fair that a sales guy is beating other sales guys because they are riding high on coke or meth or even roids?

What is fair these days?

We are living in an age where being natural is not getting the applause it used to. Will it continue, will there be a backlash? who knows.

Paul Allen

it's human nature to want the most with the least effort.

you can't even get "most" naturally, most would argue.

as that Adonis fella said, there is no one under 5'10" 200 lbs contest shape in the history of man who is 100 percent natural.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 06:42:48 AM »
yeah and they'll still be alive to do it.
hahahaha, another clown who thinks that 500mg. of test a week is going to kill you in 2 years. ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 06:45:49 AM »

::)
As empty as paradise

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Those are the same guys who slam the ladies who have btter physiques than they do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!