Author Topic: "Croatch" + other 5'7" naturalz "boys who cry wolf" bitches-> calling you out.  (Read 8386 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: "Croatch" + other 5'7" naturalz "boys who cry wolf" bitches-> calling you o
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 10:35:47 AM »
If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck...guess what

ALex23 seems to know a lot about juice for never doing it----

Ironic that someone can be that big, be really into the BBing scene and know a lot about juice and yet is natural ::)

Are you saying the insulin in Alex's fridge is there purely to be used in emergency situations for others only, like for example, when a guest visiting him randomly develops high blood sugar levels and needs said hormone, Nordic?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
you can't squat 500 for 6 yet you claim to deadlift 700, something sounds fishy. :-X
People have different strengths. If you do 500 for 6 your 1RM would be about 550 or so? IME it's more common for trainers to pull more than they squat ATG (when done raw), but IIRC you have said you pull 525? You seem to have a structure more suited to squatting then.

I can do a couple ATG squats with 500 if I have wraps on. Of course, if I used the so-called "parallel" style I could probably do a bit more. A couple inch difference in depth can mean 100lbs or more in either direction.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
People have different strengths. If you do 500 for 6 your 1RM would be about 550 or so? IME it's more common for trainers to pull more than they squat ATG (when done raw), but IIRC you have said you pull 525? You seem to have a structure more suited to squatting then.

I can do a couple ATG squats with 500 if I have wraps on. Of course, if I used the so-called "parallel" style I could probably do a bit more. A couple inch difference in depth can mean 100lbs or more in either direction.
yeah my squats are definitely parallel or a little lower but my deadlift could use some work for sure, i don't train it every week like squats and benches, i'm more of a barbell row guy to be honest, how do you train your pull?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
yeah my squats are definitely parallel or a little lower but my deadlift could use some work for sure, i don't train it every week like squats and benches, i'm more of a barbell row guy to be honest, how do you train your pull?
Right now I'm doing good mornings one day and different deadlift variations on another day. I can't squat at all right now due to quad tendon tendonitis so I have been mostly concentrating on pulls lately.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Hahahaha... you train for years to "puff out" your Hobbit little "egos" without real results, bash on every guys with better genetics than yours... claims to be "the real thing" but the Truth is you don't have any goals other than "chest/biceps" before going "out" on Fridays wearing your undersized "UnderArmor" ""shirt"", pass on pie at IHOP 'cause "ya know, dietin' "...

I'll tell you who the real warriors are; the guys like Erik Fankhouser, AD Cherry who wake up at 4AM to train before the kids wake up, do what it takes to achieve their goals. Have a day job but never lose perspective on the pig picture. Of course they're hormonized  (quick, "boys who cry wolf") but every single effort is put toward their ultimate achievement. For which they can show up for at the end.

What I've you been pushing for lately?
and you use steroids yet look like a random fat truckdriver  ::)

monster selfowning

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2007, 04:22:48 PM »
and you use steroids yet look like a random fat truckdriver  ::)

monster selfowning
I didn't think he used steroid actually.
N

Master Blaster

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »
I didn't think he used steroid actually.

I got the feeling he was "mostly" natural.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2007, 04:34:11 PM »
I have zero respect for someone who juices and claims "natural" status.

That said, I don't think Alex23 is "on". He's just built the way he is, due to his genetics. He looks like he could move some serious weight, too. He's definitely got the frame for mass.
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2007, 04:42:00 PM »
I have zero respect for someone who juices and claims "natural" status.

That said, I don't think Alex23 is "on". He's just built the way he is, due to his genetics. He looks like he could move some serious weight, too. He's definitely got the frame for mass.
I don't understand the point of claiming to be natural and being on juice, utterly pointless.  That's like banging a bunch of women and voicing a pro gay lifestyle..hahah  Idiotic.
N

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2007, 04:43:17 PM »
I don't understand the point of claiming to be natural and being on juice, utterly pointless.  That's like banging a bunch of women and voicing a pro gay lifestyle..hahah  Idiotic.

Do you still bring a gallon jug into the gym?
As empty as paradise

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
Do you still bring a gallon jug into the gym?
Sure, if you drink a half gallon per workout, this allows you to bring one thing of water for every 2 workouts.
Hope this helps.
And stop deleting my post, for fuck sake.  That's great, you achieved a sick physique, 20 years ago on gear, awesome. ::)
N

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2007, 04:54:08 PM »
Sure, if you drink a half gallon per workout, this allows you to bring one thing of water for every 2 workouts.
Hope this helps.
And stop deleting my post, for fuck sake.  That's great, you achieved a sick physique, 20 years ago on gear, awesome. ::)

I don't delete your posts mate.

As empty as paradise

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »
I don't delete your posts mate.

My fault...haha, oh, self-inflicted meltdown..haha ???
N

Alex23

Are you saying the insulin in Alex's fridge is there purely to be used in emergency situations for others only, like for example, when a guest visiting him randomly develops high blood sugar levels and needs said hormone, Nordic?

You mean this one?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
You mean this one?

alex how tall are you and what do you weigh?  just curious......
nasser=piece of shit

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2007, 07:23:46 AM »
I don't understand the point of claiming to be natural and being on juice, utterly pointless. 

juice is illegal and oddly people have more respect for crack heads than juicers, probably because people like to hate on people that look good

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2007, 08:03:01 AM »
You mean this one?

So you've had Jay over as a guest :o :D

Alex23

alex how tall are you and what do you weigh?  just curious......

somewhere between 5'10-11".... 244lb this morning after a major enema induced clean up. Should be back to 248 by the end of the day..

Paul Allen

somewhere between 5'10-11".... 244lb this morning after a major enema induced clean up. Should be back to 248 by the end of the day..

you seem a little obsessed with your bodyweight if you're checking it twice a day?

Alex23

you seem a little obsessed with your bodyweight if you're checking it twice a day?

Why is that?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
what? like this???

She had no answer!  Ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

Fvcking crickets....

dead silence...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Booooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooomm!!!!!

Yev33

• Getbig III
He, she, or it, not quite sure at this point, looks like HHH.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2007, 01:57:17 PM »
Those are the same guys who slam the ladies who have btter physiques than they do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
shut up ugly

Alex23

shut up ugly

Buffgoddess actually owns you and her 3 kids do as well.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I could care less what this thing does for fun or hobby ( cause we know she aint gettin rich off that figure :-\)----and I dont know if I believe buffgoddess is that thing in the pic

but to address that person in the pic-----I just feel bad for her because you know she wakes up some mornings lookin in the mirror saying to herself "fuck what have I done"----shes gone beyond the pale--past teh point of no return

she got so swept up in the BBing scene and probably got wrapped up in some cult like schmoe click which kept pushing her to further push herself away from what nature and genetics intended for her--TO BE A WOMAN!!!!!-----and dont tell me she is nad I dont want to hear from her "ohh I fuck mad hot dudes blah blah"---yeah well so do AIDS infested little homo bottom boys, that dont make u a woman

this is not a woman and if you showed that picture to anyone and asked if they would like to look like that---WHAT do yo u think their response would be?????????????????????????????

[/quote]