Author Topic: Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.  (Read 9178 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.
« on: September 06, 2007, 07:09:58 AM »
Here are mine.

Obese with tons of issues.

You are a poster boy for societal insecurity.  Clearly you go from sub-culture (Started out with the gay/bisexual a few years ago), to sub-culture (now you have chosen the "hardcore", obese, stinkyboy, MuscleBear, tattoo covered weightlifter albeit with some homoerotic undertones) in hopes of finding some sort of acceptance which would in turn illustrate or color in the shady parts of your life in order to brightly display some sort of trumped up self-image you have created in order to deal with insecurity and past measures of non-acceptance among your peers.

How long will you keep this facade going?  Will this one last?  Only time will tell as your belly continues to grow.  When will you finally accept yourself? 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
He isn't obese.

He's got good size, but isn't lean. He's shown that he's very strong as well(backed up).

Honestly, why can't we all be civil here? These posts attacking one another are getting old and tedious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »
I would also like to know if you reject your past homosexuality and if you do so, why?

Were you not born gay?  Or was it simply a lifestyle choice? Or are you still gay?

The whole reformed homosexual thing is a bit appaling in nature as it stems from one`s inability to deal with societal pressures.  Is this now what you are are claiming? To be a reformed homosexual?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 07:14:21 AM »
Adonis where have u been?

are u training? what is ur condition like?

Will u enter any competition?

are u aware that u are THE NATURAL IDEAL.

TRUE ADONIS....THE REAL LIFE CANNON OF PROPORTIONS
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 07:15:42 AM »
Here are mine.

Back to taint the boards huh? I know the feeling ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 07:16:02 AM »
He isn't obese.

He's got good size, but isn't lean. He's shown that he's very strong as well(backed up).

Honestly, why can't we all be civil here? These posts attacking one another are getting old and tedious.
Of course he is obese by all scientific standards and measures. No medical professional would deny this.

I am more interested in the social aspect of Magoo`s nature and what has led him down this road to obesity as well as his frequent chaning of self-image.  The definition of revelation can be reinvention.  I want to know why Magoo jumps from sub-culture to sub-culture in his own words.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 07:16:32 AM »
Leave it to Zach to bring Adonis out from hiding.

Waddy and myself had a deep philosophical discussion about the principles last night
$

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 07:17:03 AM »
I want to know why Magoo jumps from sub-culture to sub-culture in his own words.

Identity crisis is the answer
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 07:17:08 AM »
Adonis where have u been?

are u training? what is ur condition like?

Will u enter any competition?

are u aware that u are THE NATURAL IDEAL.

TRUE ADONIS....THE REAL LIFE CANNON OF PROPORTIONS
I am training and still in wonderful condition.

Thank you my friend for the compliment.  Anything you need let me know!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 07:18:53 AM »
I am training and still in wonderful condition.

Thank you my friend for the compliment.  Anything you need let me know!

No worries. I am a fan as u know....the comparison photo of urself with the adonis statue motivates me to get ripped and in shape.

I will pm u if i have queries.

lets just say I am trying to attain the natural ideal of conditioning...I need several months before I can achieve this.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:58 AM »
Leave it to Zach to bring Adonis out from hiding.

Waddy and myself had a deep philosophical discussion about the principles last night
How did it go?

I told Waddy the other night that he was at his total natural limit and anything he does will not really make any significant change.  There are no secrets. Just eat whatever you want, low calories, meet your RDI,RDA.  

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »
You are a poster boy for societal insecurity.  Clearly you go from sub-culture (Started out with the gay/bisexual a few years ago), to sub-culture (now you have chosen the "hardcore", obese, stinkyboy, MuscleBear, tattoo covered weightlifter albeit with some homoerotic undertones) in hopes of finding some sort of acceptance which would in turn illustrate or color in the shady parts of your life in order to brightly display some sort of trumped of self-image you have created in order to deal with insecurity and past measures of non-acceptance among your peers.
You can tell all that from a picture.  You're more perceptive than me...haha
N

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 07:22:57 AM »
Waddy got bitten by a radioactive spider and as a result is growing like a beast!
$

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 07:23:10 AM »
Of course he is obese by all scientific standards and measures. No medical professional would deny this.

I am more interested in the social aspect of Magoo`s nature and what has led him down this road to obesity as well as his frequent chaning of self-image.  The definition of revelation can be reinvention.  I want to know why Magoo jumps from sub-culture to sub-culture in his own words.

Are you heterosexual Abeles?
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 07:24:46 AM »
Let me add, that I find nothing wrong with MAGOO`s apparent jump from sub-culture to sub-culture and the new reinvention of himself and his perception thereof.  I am fascinated by his struggle and would like to hear his thoughts as well as all of yours as to why one goes through such a process.

Everyone goes through these processes to one degree or another, but in MAGOO`s case it is violent, perpetual and frequent.

Have any of you done the similar?  I would like to know why and if you recognize it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 07:25:14 AM »
Waddy got bitten by a radioactive spider and as a result is growing like a beast!

Is that different from Onlymen's petpeeve spider?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 07:26:22 AM »
Are you heterosexual Abeles?
I am still with the lovely Jezebelle, so yes I am.  I do support gay people and their rights and think they should be treated equally and allowed to marry.  They are normal as anyone else and should not be considered different or abnormal in any sense.  

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 07:27:21 AM »
Let me add, that I find nothing wrong with MAGOO`s apparent jump from sub-culture to sub-culture and the new reinvention of himself and his perception thereof.  I am fascinated by his struggle and would like to here his thoughts as well as all of yours as to why one goes through such a process.

Everyone goes through these processes to one degree or another, but in MAGOO`s case it is violent, perpetual and frequent.

Have any of you done the similar?  I would like to know why and if you recognize it.
Damn, you're a pretty funny guy.  That had me rolling. ;D ;D ;D with the dry sarcastic, condescending overtone.  haha
N

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 07:30:15 AM »
adnois, what makes you say that this guy is gay, do you have proof, has he admitted it?.

He looks straight to me. I think he actually looks better heavier..IMO Guys his age look better with a more powerlifter look, not primped and preened.  But my gaydar tells me he is straight.  He may be copying some gay image, but that is not uncommon since most straight guys eventually do usually 5 years late. That doesn't mean that he wants to be gay.  

Didn't you wear an earing at one time, bleach your hair,  or wear prada shoes, that doesnt mean your gay does it?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 07:32:14 AM »
nycbull, he's admitted in the past. Adonis and Zach have some sort of mental chess game going on.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »
adnois, what makes you say that this guy is gay, do you have proof, has he admitted it?.

He looks straight to me. I think he actually looks better heavier..IMO Guys his age look better with a more powerlifter look, not primped and preened.  But my gaydar tells me he is straight.  He may be copying some gay image, but that is not uncommon since most straight guys eventually do usually 5 years late. That doesn't mean that he wants to be gay.  

Didn't you wear an earing at one time, bleach your hair,  or wear prada shoes, that doesnt mean your gay does it?
He self-admittedly went to a mental hospital after struggling with being gay.  I wish he didn`t have to go through that struggle.  He posted pictures in a hospital scrub from the incident.  Perhaps someone can rehash the pictures along with the story so we can get a clearer insight into the magnitude of this matter.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:03 AM »
I think the hospital story was fake which he admitted recently. The bisexual thing however he claimed at some point. Either way, both you guys are cool with me.
$

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:34 AM »
Good Progress Magoo.  Your back is shaping up nicely.  

8)
:)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »
Iono, tats look like shit....he has loose skin...but whatever...
L

Lynch21

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 07:35:20 AM »
Looks like he has some gyno.