Author Topic: Ode to baby Mahg: Friend Zone Blues.  (Read 4483 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Ode to baby Mahg: Friend Zone Blues.
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 06:38:27 PM »
She does when she's dealing with a brain dead fucking moron!  >:(

And what about my FUCKING LANGUAGE do you not fucking understand?!

I'm speaking English aren't I?

Tell you what Parker... how about you don't tell me how to speak...
...and I won't tell you which ghetto fabulous brain dead idiot messing with the wrong gang banger to worry about rescuing... deal?

Stay calm Jag stay calm, Parker is cool :)

On a seperate note, why is the girl talk board seeming to be full of well mostly one guy, but guys discussing women all the time? Am I a moron, or is the board supposed to be to talk about "girl talk" as in things girls are interested in, not for well a guy to unload all his purported relationship issues?

I am posting it..but others think it, and the mods may want to consider what direction they want the board to go in as it may potentially head towards being practically no females left posting here, and no female orientated conversations.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 06:41:12 PM »
Stay calm Jag stay calm, Parker is cool :)

On a seperate note, why is the girl talk board seeming to be full of well mostly one guy, but guys discussing women all the time? Am I a moron, or is the board supposed to be to talk about "girl talk" as in things girls are interested in, not for well a guy to unload all his purported relationship issues?

I am posting it..but others think it, and the mods may want to consider what direction they want the board to go in as it may potentially head towards being practically no females left posting here, and no female orientated conversations.

GOOD point CQ. NO! YOur not a moron or crazy, that may lead you to ask "What am I doing here?"  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 06:42:33 PM »
GOOD point CQ. NO! YOur not a moron or crazy, that may lead you to ask "What am I doing here?"  ;D

LOL, well I was trying to...errrr be polite, but I wasn't talking about you or some of the other guys. I like many of you guys input.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »
LOL, well I was trying to...errrr be polite, but I wasn't talking about you or some of the other guys. I like many of you guys input.

THere's some strange life forms lurking here?
Like Mr Black Belt ::).    Oh Wow, do I feel stupid geting sucked in by that act.
Did you read his last posts there?   He, "Had a few drinks and went home w/ another guy"...  ;D
WTF! Please God make it stop!!!!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 06:50:09 PM »

...and I won't tell you which ghetto fabulous brain dead idiot messing with the wrong gang banger to worry about rescuing... deal?

I sense some hostility amidst our group.

Parker is harmless, just a gentle soul at heart.

Perhaps you'd like to vent at one of the people you truly abhor........like me?   :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 07:09:59 PM »
THere's some strange life forms lurking here?
Like Mr Black Belt ::).    Oh Wow, do I feel stupid geting sucked in by that act.
Did you read his last posts there?   He, "Had a few drinks and went home w/ another guy"...  ;D
WTF! Please God make it stop!!!!!!

I knoooooooooow!

I notice the whole thread got deleted, I just went looking to see what more delusions he was posting. He was either a total nut, or a gimmic...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 07:16:20 PM »

Someone needs a hug. :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 07:21:28 PM »
Someone needs a hug. :)

Someone needs a drink and/or a good lay.   :-X

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 07:25:52 PM »
Someone needs a drink and/or a good lay.   :-X

DIV

I was thinking about something more primal, followed by a comforting hug.  :)

But..... since it's a touchy, feely type board I felt that was implied so there was no need to go there.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 07:31:35 PM »
I was thinking about something more primal, followed by a comforting hug.  :)

But..... since it's a touchy, feely type board I felt that was implied so there was no need to go there.

On this forum, implication can lead to provocation.

I made a post last night and it was deleted this morning.........

Evidently, censorship is alive and well here.

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 07:35:18 PM »
On this forum, implication can lead to provocation.

I made a post last night and it was deleted this morning.........

Evidently, censorship is alive and well here.

DIV

You were warned, LOL! It's your own need to push buttons that need to be kept in check.

"To all fellow getbiggers, please note that this board is heavily moderated.  Please remain respectful in this area.  You have all the other boards for teasing, flaming and pwning.  If you are found to be insulting or disrespectful to other members of this board your posts WILL be deleted immediately.  And for those who want to cry "foul"...cry on another board.  This board was created as a place for people to escape the negativity and whatnot of some of the other boards.

Also, please note this message is from ALL the moderator's of this board, not just myself.

Thank you."

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 07:38:05 PM »
You were warned, LOL! It's your own need to push buttons that need to be kept in check.

True, yet as I told Stella yesterday...........if you want to delete and censor, all you're going to have is a forum full of makeup, food and handbag discussions.

Do people really want that?

This is still GetBig.com...........not Cosmo.   :-X

DIV

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 07:46:36 PM »
True, yet as I told Stella yesterday...........if you want to delete and censor, all you're going to have is a forum full of makeup, food and handbag discussions.

DIV

There are 40+ forums here, this is girl talk - so yes it supposed to be full of make-up and handbag discussions as most girls like all that - and any man who doesn't know that doesn't know women.

And yes, the girls here do want that and we hope this board can remain so...there are 40 other boards that guys can discuss all their stuff and insult women to their hearts content. The steroid board is for steroid talk, girls don't go there and start handbag threads. The training board is for training, girls don't go there and post about lipgloss. This is "girl talk"............hence the subject matter should in fact be "girl talk".

Hope that helps :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 08:01:28 PM »

DIV

To paraphrase some nitwit kind person who expressed multiple concerns over a few of my posts: "this is supposed to be a safe zone where wmen can freely express themselve without the normal harrassment that goes on everywhere else on GetBig" LOFL!!!

In deference to Stella... I only post serious responses on two threads, here. Any other posts I try to type really, really .... really slow and keep things simple and non-inflammatory. Forget that most of the active posters here are men and without us this forum would be nothing but iced coffee and more pics of Laura.

Other than Gardasil, there are that many serious threads here anyways. Yes, you and I are serious about women but it's doubtful they would actually understand why the forum has an attractive flavor to some guys.

You've tried, repeatedly, to discuss morals and how they can clash with instincts but all a few of them see is sex, LOL! If it were merely about sex the deed would be done already.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
so yes it supposed to be full of make-up and handbag discussions as most girls like all that - and any man who doesn't know that doesn't know women.

WOW!!!!!

i love ya CQ but that single statement set back American woman 50 yrs and hammered ALL that i find wrong with American women(including my sister)....why does that conjure up an image of rossie o donnel for me?? hmmm...

apparently ...i know nothing of women...and from your definition of em...again, apparently most of em aren't worth knowing.

my first ammendment takes presedence to this being a cu....<ahem> woman board...   

woman board does not automatically mean a safe haven for man haters......err i meant single lonely women in their 40s...hit home?

kepeesh?

n yeah...ya rubbed me the wrong way...however if u r a girl and getting pissed after reading this post..

..truth hurts..and i KNOW for a FACE stells will agree with this post...although she wouldn't agree with it in a billion yrs..

ciao..
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
To paraphrase some nitwit kind person who expressed multiple concerns over a few of my posts: "this is supposed to be a safe zone where wmen can freely express themselve without the normal harrassment that goes on everywhere else on GetBig" LOFL!!!

In deference to Stella... I only post serious responses on two threads, here. Any other posts I try to type really, really .... really slow and keep things simple and non-inflammatory. Forget that most of the active posters here are men and without us this forum would be nothing but iced coffee and more pics of Laura.

Other than Gardasil, there are that many serious threads here anyways. Yes, you and I are serious about women but it's doubtful they would actually understand why the forum has an attractive flavor to some guys.

You've tried, repeatedly, to discuss morals and how they can clash with instincts but all a few of them see is sex, LOL! If it were merely about sex the deed would be done already.

I believe it was the word "bush" that got them miffed.

......and if it was just about sex, I would have invited her over when she originally asked.

Some people just can't see the bigger picture.

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »
I believe it was the word "bush" that got them miffed.

......and if it was just about sex, I would have invited her over when she originally asked.

Some people just can't see the bigger picture.

DIV

I feel "sex is sex", as an attitde, empowers women.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 08:59:39 PM »
WOW!!!!!

i love ya CQ but that single statement set back American woman 50 yrs and hammered ALL that i find wrong with American women(including my sister)....why does that conjure up an image of rossie o donnel for me?? hmmm...

apparently ...i know nothing of women...and from your definition of em...again, apparently most of em aren't worth knowing.

my first ammendment takes presedence to this being a cu....<ahem> woman board...   

woman board does not automatically mean a safe haven for man haters......err i meant single lonely women in their 40s...hit home?

kepeesh?

n yeah...ya rubbed me the wrong way...however if u r a girl and getting pissed after reading this post..

..truth hurts..and i KNOW for a FACE stells will agree with this post...although she wouldn't agree with it in a billion yrs..

ciao..

Perhaps I overexaggerated for dramatic effect lol, but what I meant what the general tone of the board is meant to appeal for women......Most men don't give a flying crap about either handbags or makeup, whereas bottom line more women are interested in those matter than males.

The fitness board I half live on, and post about fitness comps etc. Politics I like and post about politics. Pets bore me to tears, hence I rarely post on the pet board. Different boards, different vibes, hence why Ron created different boards. Like you, you post all over getbig about varied topics - always have, sometimes serious, sometimes fun talking. Most guys here are way cool, but I find it notable for a male to almost exclusively post on "girl talk" while rarely posting on other boards, with content matter that is not appropriate for the board ...... even though through others posting one can the constant bombardment annoys and bores....well the crap out of most the people who the board is actually designed for.

If I went to the Pet board and started posting about how I think the war on terror is wrong 30 times, they may get annoyed....same with most boards.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 09:07:02 PM »
Perhaps I overexaggerated for dramatic effect lol, but what I meant what the general tone of the board is meant to appeal for women......Most men don't give a flying crap about either handbags or makeup, whereas bottom line more women are interested in those matter than males.

The fitness board I half live on, and post about fitness comps etc. Politics I like and post about politics. Pets bore me to tears, hence I rarely post on the pet board. Different boards, different vibes, hence why Ron created different boards. Like you, you post all over getbig about varied topics - always have, sometimes serious, sometimes fun talking. Most guys here are way cool, but I find it notable for a male to almost exclusively post on "girl talk" while rarely posting on other boards, with content matter that is not appropriate for the board ...... even though through others posting one can the constant bombardment annoys and bores....well the crap out of most the people who the board is actually designed for.

If I went to the Pet board and started posting about how I think the war on terror is wrong 30 times, they may get annoyed....same with most boards.

dammit..i actually got on to remove my post...yeah what ya said pissed me off but i know you didn't mean it globally..you mean it spur of the moment and something someone else said pissed me off before and i took it out on you.....soodamit i hate when i do this..

apologize for my behaviour.. :(

however remember though as whelemently as amrican women always ask for equal rights it does across hypocricial as the argument as you make..

cheers..
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »

Girls don't ever discuss sex?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 09:09:22 PM »

dammit..i actually got on to remove my post...yeah what ya said pissed me off but i know you didn't mean it globally..you mean it spur of the moment and something someone else said pissed me off before and i took it out on you.....soodamit i hate when i do this..

apologize for my behaviour.. :(

however remember though as whelemently as amrican women always ask for equal rights it does across hypocricial as the argument as you make..

cheers..

Thanks, but nothing to apologize for Toxic, your post and behaviour were both cool lol. No problem...... ;).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »
I feel "sex is sex", as an attitde, empowers women.

Sex as a double standard doesn't work for men or women.......it simply makes things difficult between the sexes.

I wish things could be different, but women tie emotion in to sex so much of the time......

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 11:30:28 PM »
:-\. Not used to talking like that, I understand perfectly. But as you said "venting". The last sentence...I don't get?

It's exactly what I said...just venting a little before severing ties. I need to vent.
The SOB who needs the shit royally kicked out of him is 2000 miles away ...hence unable to get to him ...just yet.
w

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »
It's exactly what I said...just venting a little before severing ties. I need to vent.
The SOB who needs the shit royally kicked out of him is 2000 miles away ...hence unable to get to him ...just yet.

NASA astronaut Lisa Marie Nowak

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 11:54:43 PM »
A lot of guys much prefer the above mode. At least they know what up.

Wondering, and letting stuff stew till a climatic volcano of past wrongs blows up, is prolly part of every new relation.
The wonderfull... Don't Fart stage  ;D  It's Very uncomfortable.
Being SO-SO, carefull not to offend that person at first; That it'd be better if each DID let on more...
Some stuff ain't worth it, and PPl kind of will blow up about another thing than whats REALLY eatin' at them to.
Just need to have a good read on someone that your spendin lots of time. Whether a marriage or business of whatever.

When ya really KNOW someone, What they say ain't even as important as tone, expression, body language... etc.
I know EVERY one of the creatures on my village board well enough to know who's lying, hiding something etc regardless of what they say w/ they mouth.

If your close to someone it can get so you can communicate very well, even at a glance. I think certain PPL just have a easier time w/ each other.

My problem is not the "don't fart around them stage" it's a passive submissive brain-dead whiny attention seeking moron who is in need of some serious ass-kicking along with psychiatric help. An imbecile who would have an absolute kannipshit over hearing the F-word, ...so Parker telling me to watch my language at that particular point in the day didn't exactly help my mood any.

This guy keeps calling me up wailing about all his problems... non-stop to the point where I'm beginning to just plain not give a shit. This is an individual who can't seem to rub 2 brain cells together. It makes me wonder how he's able to get dressed in the morning. I finally told him point blank, ..."If it doesn't have to do with X, or isn't about X, ...I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! PERIOD!!!". What does the fucking guy do.... He calls me up exactly 4 hrs later from his cell phone saying "I just wanted to let you know I'm calling you from the back of an ambulance. The paramedic says 'I'm having a stroke'.  ::)

People like that sicken & disgust me beyond belief. How much more fucking pathetic can you get?
I swear I'm tempted to spit. I mean, ...is this guy 52 or 2?  Then he has the nerve to ask me to tell him everytime I think he's not being a man... ::)  Like I have all fucking day!  ::)    ::)
w