Author Topic: NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!  (Read 9798 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Re: NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 08:16:37 AM »
hey boys! its good old monday...ahaha...just about to pin myself...i slept in a bit today hahaha...because i dont have much to do until this afternoon...for some reason im beginning to the think the test is starting to kick in...im getting the most amazing hard ons....and im even hornier than i was before...ahaha...this is just how it started on the last cycle...but its only been 2 wks...im on my 3rd now...so i dont wanna jump the gun...anyways...after seeing that rugby girls thick meaty 175lb ass eat her white thong...i cant think of anything except pounding that thing into the ground!...training chest today....going to eat again...be back soon!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 08:31:48 AM »
Mmmmm... White thongs go good on brown girls... :P
So do yellow, dark orange, But - taking them off's the best part........

Go take her to victoria's and buy her a nice collection...
Lacy white boy-shorts...

Leopard print's  good to...

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 03:25:59 PM »
well this one...is part latino....she looks pretty white but shes a bit exotic looking in her face tho...her ass soooo thick and meaty...and so r her legs...really her whole body...shes a good 175-180...ummmmm anyways...my ride is here...im off to train chest...bbl boys!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »
She'll tan up good, get her out in the sun.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »
get chest work out 2nite guys...gonna go eat a big ass plate of tuna and pasta...i think the stuff is beginning to kick in...cause im having those nice hot red hard ons...and i felt a really tight pump today...something i never usually get cause my test levels are pretty low naturally...so i think its beginning to work in its early stages...anyways...ye this girl tans a lot...shes pretty golden-brown now...and i just wanna eat her up ahahha...her and that big meaty ass of hers...the best part...plus shes got some fair sized knockers on her too ;)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 09:02:41 PM »
just ate my tuna and pasta and veggies a little while ago....ummm good muscle food ahaha...gonna read a bit before bed...and then its lights out for me! i did forget to mention that this girl is really hot but has kind of a hairy lower back...strangely enough that turns me on :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 04:55:47 AM »
just ate my tuna and pasta and veggies a little while ago....ummm good muscle food ahaha...gonna read a bit before bed...and then its lights out for me! i did forget to mention that this girl is really hot but has kind of a hairy lower back...strangely enough that turns me on :)

Ha Ha... I Bet she'z way horny in compare to the average white suburberbs girls from the Barbie Doll dream house neighborhoods.
 My indepth research bears that out.
Maybe SHe'll come work out with ya?

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 02:32:17 PM »
alright guys...going to train in about 1.5 hrs or so...legs today...more amazing hardons ahaha...so im sure the stuff is beginning to kick in especially since its wk 3.  just spent 150 bucks at the grocery store today...i bought lots of meat, eggs, pita, hummus, veggies, fruit, potatoes, and tons of other stuff...so im gonna eat beef, chicken, potatoes, corn and salad for my meal before i work out...looks like we got leg press, hack squats, front squats, leg extensions, and leg curls in store for tonite...should be a good time...i lovee training my legs...no pain in my delts from the shots...but then again i haven't really experiened much so far...im beginning to get off on the smell of rubbing alcohol and just seeing all the sealed plastic that the stuff comes in haha...i cant stop checking out every piece of ass that walks by...even more than usual now...especially my prof today...but shes defintely on the MILFY side...seeing as she sports a nice D cup chest...alright...off to eat...will update after i work out! 8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
im really beginning to the think the test is kicking in...i woke up in the best mood ever...soo good it was almost scary...ahaha plus my back feels a little pumped...had a great leg work out last nite...felt nice and strong...hack squat, leg press, leg extension...5 working sets of each...plus 2 burn sets and then moved on to some heavy leg curls...felt really great...just downed a shake and 2 slices of whole wheat toast and peanut butter...ill eat again in another 2 or so hours....prob beef, chicken, corn potatoes, and salad...plus a few cups of water too....prob some fruit and hummus for desert ahah...well not much else to report today boys...training shoulders 2nite...ill report back after that!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »
Sounds like it's kicking in good now. It's nice to see a guy who eats well and has a good attitude about eating and training. keep it up bro!

i've dated a few latin women and i must admit i think their snatch it 10 degrees hotter than any other women! once you get those juices flowing it seems they can go for hours!

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 01:14:42 PM »
Maybe what  he really needs a small Asian GF to fight with...  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 03:24:39 PM »
Maybe what  he really needs a small Asian GF to fight with...  8)

;D

They fight well in and out of the bed!

One minute they are pissed and the next you are chowing down on some premium snatch!

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
hey guys...just got back from the gym....great shoulder nite today...im thinking the stuff is in its very early stages of kicking in...im not one of those people whose all placebo haha...so i make sure none of the feelings are in my head...im not really expecting to start feeilng a lot until next week and more likely the week after...im pinning my self tomorrow am...quads...did lots of over head presses, lateral raises on both the machine and free wts. and lots of rear delt work too....back 2morrow...arms on friday then the weekend of...an asian girl...not a bad idea...not many around here in this part of canada tho! ahhaa...im gonna keep on this one to...i also know this egyptian girl that i made out with last year who i wouldnt mind hooking up with either....hopefully i run into her one of these days...shes pretty dark and i loveeeee that...alright boys...time to go cook up a big ass plate of whole wheat pasta and meat...ill keep ye posted...loving the support...u guys rock!  8) ;D

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 07:52:02 AM »
hey guys...aright...im taking today off...and just moving my back day up to tomorrow...i feel like shit today...mainly as a result of getting about 3 hrs or so of sleep last nite because i had an exam and tend to get incredibly nervous b4 hand and constantly wake up to check my clock and things like that...lol...anyway...im going to nap today and spend the entire day just eating and sitting on my ass...ahaha...just about to pin my quads...tomorrow nite ill be hitting my back hard...deads, pull ups, pull downs, rows...stuff like that...anyways...thats really about all...im gonna go sleep a bit...talk 2 everyone soon :)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 09:56:52 AM »
hey boys...did back yesterday...good work out...cant wait till this shit really starts to kick in...i was out last nite...i drank nothing but ice water :) and every gorgeous girl was grinding all over little 150lb fuckbags...i just wanted to break one in half...and these girls were slutty and hot...one girl had a skirt on it was so short that when she just slightly leaned forward i could see her ass...and there was nothing under neath that skirt ahaha...not fair...its like a cruel joke...anyways...were training arms today and then tomrrow is off...eating a lot and loving it...ill report back later...starting week 4 on monday! :D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 10:08:50 AM »
i think i remember you keeping a log here about your first cycle, and a dude comes in and says,  yea ye we know you ate 4 chicken breats and 4 bottles of water LOL.. i chuckle now that i remember it. Anyway good luck with the cycle, its nice to see dude's keeping log's in here, a change from guys demanding cookie cutter advice and the boring discussions  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 11:44:22 AM »
hey boys...did back yesterday...good work out...cant wait till this shit really starts to kick in...i was out last nite...i drank nothing but ice water :) and every gorgeous girl was grinding all over little 150lb fuckbags...i just wanted to break one in half...and these girls were slutty and hot...one girl had a skirt on it was so short that when she just slightly leaned forward i could see her ass...and there was nothing under neath that skirt ahaha...not fair...its like a cruel joke...anyways...were training arms today and then tomrrow is off...eating a lot and loving it...ill report back later...starting week 4 on monday! :D

Funny how those sluts like weak men. They know they can dominate them with ease... ;)

Keep up the good work and enjoy some nice thick women this weekend.

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
hey guys- trained arms tonight...first time ive done arms in awhile lol...anyways...felt right on....nice and strong on my dips and skull crushers, and the curls i did w/the ez curl bar felt really good to...im expecting the stuff to hopefully start hitting me maybe next week and hopefully the week after...just had another good meal...pasta w/a ton of extra lean ground beef, salad, and a little vanilla ice cream for desert...my right quad is a bit achy...but not swollen or red or hot or anything...just the shot hurt a bit for some reason...i just wont shoot my self when i first wake up...when i did the eq...it was after my work out and shower...and everything was warm and looser and it just slid in like a knife through hot butter...im just a little too shaky in the am...so i think thats why it hurt...but no problems...just a minor ache...thats really about all...tomorrow is off...i think ill do some cardio and go for a nice walk around the city...the weather should be decent i expect...thanks a lot for all of your support...i really love it! until tomorrrow :)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 01:53:55 PM »
well guys...not a whole lot to report on...i seem to be lifting a little more weight than usual...but its probably due to the fact that ive been eating well and busting my balls in the gym...its the beginning of wk 4...sort of the time last year when i was wondering if the stuff was ever going to work...pinned my delts last nite....painless and easy as usual...although i had some night mare that both of them had swollen up into big hard lumps...it was awful...when i woke up i checked them...and they were fine...lol...people have told me i looked a bit thicker...but i still think thats b/c of all the food...im still not feeling the amazing pumps when i wake up....or the raging sex drive either...although i am starting to get pumps after i work out...which usually never happens...so we will see in another week or so...well i just had a long nap...and a little too long in between meals :( so im gonna go cook up a huge plate of chicken, potatoes, and salad!...training legs tonight!...later boys :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 01:55:48 PM »
big and meaty arnold jr :) ....the one i hooked up w/the other day was 5/9 and 185 lbs...of like hardcore german ancestry on both sides...this girl actually gave me a ride on her back when i was walking her home the other day...and im 220...hahaha and she carried me just fine! but she's got the hugest tits ever and one of them is pierced :) ahah...4th AD...i cant post pics and ive got good ones to post...but even after ive shrunk them down theyre still too big...im gonna try and borrow a camera that takes slightly less quality pics and that should help...gonna hop in the shower and pin my test and eq in about 30 mins...1 shot in each delt...starting with 650mgs of test this wk...up from 500...and gonna keep it like that for awhile at least...still sticking w/the 500mgs of eq the whole way through tho.  -semp

Damn..........

You would have loved my last GF.

She was thick, but she wouldn't have carried you on her back.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »
hey guys- i just figured id write something down that ive kind of noticed over the past few days...my skin seems to be slightly more greasy...not bad tho...but even tho i take 2 showers a day...i notice that i just like smell a little different-like stronger/heavier...i know this sounds kinda gross...but do you think it has something to do w/elevated hormone levels...thats what i was thinking

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2007, 02:56:19 PM »
hey guys- i just figured id write something down that ive kind of noticed over the past few days...my skin seems to be slightly more greasy...not bad tho...but even tho i take 2 showers a day...i notice that i just like smell a little different-like stronger/heavier...i know this sounds kinda gross...but do you think it has something to do w/elevated hormone levels...thats what i was thinking

Elevated oil from the subcutaneous glands is normal byproduct of AAS use.

You'll have to stay cleaner or you'll be greasy.

I get that all the time.

DIV

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2007, 03:05:28 PM »
right...and i take a shower when i wake up...and after the gym too...but i sweat so damn much during the day...but my sweat and stuff seems to be like stronger smelling and thicker and greasier...so im guessing that means the gear is possibly starting to kick in?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »
right...and i take a shower when i wake up...and after the gym too...but i sweat so damn much during the day...but my sweat and stuff seems to be like stronger smelling and thicker and greasier...so im guessing that means the gear is possibly starting to kick in?

It means the AAS is making you a greasy monkey.....

Shower more or other people will notice it too.   ;D

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »

CHicks dig that smell of oozing Testo Dude, I'm 100% certain of it.
Ive done in depth research... Just get 'em to talking to ya up close...