Author Topic: NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!  (Read 9795 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
Re: NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2007, 10:06:34 PM »
well thats good news guys...i feel kinda gross tho...my skin is all shinny...not like wet shinny like it usually is...but like greasy shinny o well...maybe once good old winter comes around it wont be so bad!...im still not really going to expect to see much in terms of gains until after week 5...however tonight i had a fantastic leg work out...i was comfortably repping 4 plates a side on the hack squat...and going all the way down and touch the thing that makes it so you cant go down anymore...that definetely made me proud...anyways...im going to go eat 4 eggs, 2 slices of bread and peanut butter, an orange....and some extra vitamin C...and then im off to bed...until tomorrow boys!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2007, 06:06:06 AM »
Get some Benxoil peroxide bar soap, (clearasil is one brand) and have that Latina girl scrub your back
as often as you can. It helps a lot.

Bench press & sweat grinds it in.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2007, 10:04:23 AM »
trab do they make that in a liquid body wash type form...cause i really like my lufa ahaha...but ill certainly be picking some up....thanks man....just about to cook up another plate of chicken, potatoes, and salad...training shoulders tonight...expecting it to be good...sex drive does seem to be up a little and i seem to feel mentally awesome lately?? not sure if its the gear yet though...anyways...ill report back later tonight!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
Not sure if they make it liquid. Deffinitly bars. Its a bit harsh, I wouldnt go rub it EVERYWHERE if ya get my drift.

Yes Testo makes for sharper, faster mental work to a point.
But When ya hit the critical aromitization level it goes the other way though.

Anapolon kills my math skills. I need be very carefull with numbers then.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2007, 04:10:09 PM »
thanks for the help man...ill definetly be looking into that asap...my buddy and i are taking our rest day today...instead of tomorrow...were both a bit spent and both have  a ton of HW/reading to do...going to train shoulders tomorrow...my sex drive is up noticably....ive been walking around w/a half hard on all day...ive eaten a ton of good food...and even a doghnut for desert...it was great...my computer is being slow so ill be back when it straightens itsself out...my girl is coming over maybe well do more than cuddle...for once!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2007, 09:14:52 AM »
o man...fantastic nite last nite boys....great shoulder day last night...almost throwing 2 plates up for reps now on the over head bb press....didnt get to bed very early but for a good reason...my little girl came over last nite at 2am...and asked me if she could sleep over...naturally i couldnt turn down an offer like that...so i had to oblige...anyways...it was one wild nite...i only had to get out of bed about 3 times to get water and put baby powder on my thighs ahaha...because i was sweaty...mainly due to the fact that that girl gives off more heat than a viking stove...i love it tho ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2007, 11:30:53 AM »
It be gettin' cold in Canada real fast, big guy. Better keep her around..  ;)

Chicks love a guy when he's just really kick'n in  on a testo cycle. It spoils them.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2007, 01:26:56 PM »
o i know...canadian winters r brutal man...even worse than the ones back home in the states! ye i think the testo is doing it...i think it starting to kick in too....im getting the raging rock hard hardons all the time again...and when the chick was with me...i felt like the biggest dude ever....training back tonight...havent quite gotten as much food today as usual...seeing as i woke up in the afternoon....and my scheduel is a bit fucked...but one day wont really matter too much...plus im going to meal hall tonite to eat w/my buddy so ill fill up there...then prob get in another 2-3 meals tonite....so all in all not so bad...gonna do some heavy bb rows tonite as our big lifts...and then the hammer strenght machines...those are a nice varation for sure...not much else...ill report back later !

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2007, 07:27:30 PM »
good nite tonite boys- cranked out 7 heavy sets of bb rows...then over to wide grip pull downs, the some rowing stuff on the hammer strength machines...felt good and strong...back feels nice and thick...i really think the gear is starting to kick in...i cant wait till the next couple wks...when it should really hit me...i had a good pwo meal- eggs, melon, and 2 muffins....probably eat some chicken and oat meal a bit later on....not much else....i might go out 2nite...only drinking water...theres a girl whose got big veiny tits...it really turns me on to see the blue veins popping outa those D cups....so i think shes coming along...not much else to report on yet...be back soon!  8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »
well i guess i should update...trained arms yesterday...lots of dips, and close grip pull ups...also did bb curls and skull crushers...i seem to be adding more wt each work out...and getting good pumps...today is off....im actually going to eat a huge plate of turkey and all of the fixings...since its canadian thanksgiving...question. ..i dont really drink much...but like this girl im sorta seeing...loves to smoke weed...i really try not to do it that much...because i figure it will have bad effects on my gains...what do you guys think about that?

sempron20

• Getbig II
what do you guys think? advice...welcome...
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2007, 11:58:23 AM »
traps feel pumped today...not quite as intesne as the last cycle...but then again...the stuff last time didnt start working until between 5-6...gonna shoot my delts tonite- this is the start of wk. 5 ...im really tempted to up the test to 750mgs...what do you guys think?...im currently running 650mgs now... 8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2007, 02:47:09 PM »
If your feeling good and haven' good workouts its plenty. Ive run dose up, and at a point its no
more return. If you blow up 20-30lbs heavier in 4-5weeks and strong as a bull, eat... it does its job.

Are you Running straight Test or Deca or EQ also? I forgot.
Adding other "ANabolics" would be my personal preferance.

The sooner you mega dose, the more you need next time.

Its Up to you in the end, but sounds like ya feel great. Theres a point it goes the other way.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2007, 03:38:31 PM »
ok thanks a lot dude...ye i guess ill stick w/650...for now...and wait till it really kicks in...maybe up it to 750 i bit later on in the cycle...seeing that ive only done 4 wks so far....yup im running 500mgs of EQ along with the test e.   im thinking ill prob go w/some winny to run as a hardener towards the end...just ate a big plate of chicken, potatoes, peanut butter, and salad...and a glass of diet coke :) not much else to report...im sure ill be really feeling the stuff in about another wk or 2...thanks boys!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2007, 05:00:22 PM »
Might consider extending it, and coming off on Tprop and Var,stan, or primo.
Nice simple, low cost effect.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »
ye man...thats what i was planning on doing...wrapping up w/some winny probably...and if i stick w/my cycle at the dosages im doing i think i can get a good 16 wks out of it...pinned myself yesterday...nice and smooth and easy...training legs tonight...just woke up unfortunately...i cant seem to get this girl outa my head...ahaha...i know that sounds pretty stupid tho!...anyways...im gonna go have a nice big shake...ill be back later today after training!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2007, 03:48:37 PM »
I could NEVER get girls out of my head  :P
THey've messed up jobs and lots of things.  ;)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2007, 05:52:45 PM »
ye man...thats what i was planning on doing...wrapping up w/some winny probably...and if i stick w/my cycle at the dosages im doing i think i can get a good 16 wks out of it...pinned myself yesterday...nice and smooth and easy...training legs tonight...just woke up unfortunately...i cant seem to get this girl outa my head...ahaha...i know that sounds pretty stupid tho!...anyways...im gonna go have a nice big shake...ill be back later today after training!

just read all your posts.....ur one funny mofo....ur honesty is refreshing....

keep us updated on ur cycle.... ;)

sempron20

• Getbig II
F**********KKKKKKKK!
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2007, 06:10:12 PM »
pinned my delts on monday...went very smoothely...trained my chest last nite and did a lot of incline work...which obviously stimulate the deltoids....no pain what so ever on monday...the shots were very quick and painless and i did them right after my shower.  everything was very sterile...swabbed the vial...swabbed my arm....about 6 inches out from the iinjection site like i always do...anyways...today when i woke up...my left arm...the shot that happend to be the easiest and smoothest shot...is extremely painful...im thinking its just that the oil created a depot in the muscle and is waiting to get dispersed...similar to what happend with my left quad about 2 wks ago...anyways...it seems to be slightly bigger than the right arm...and really hard...but its not hot or red...or watery looking...which leads me to believe it should probably be better with in a day or so...im giong to take a long hot shower tonight and let a ton of really hot water soak it for a long time...i am extremely fussy about cleanliness so i do not believe it is any sort of infection...especially since it does not have the symptoms and this is how my quad felt which became fine in about 2 days following.  anyways...it hurts like hell and im not enjoying it!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2007, 06:22:17 PM »
Using Human Pharma?
No fever - no worry is general rule.
Getting Cold up there? It blew down here last night. Went from T-shirts and shorts to Parkas!

sempron20

• Getbig II
OUCHHHHHHHHH!
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 05:48:39 AM »
fuck....my arm is still very sore...im using a UG lab test...but its good quality and ive been shooting myself from the same vial for the past couple of wks...my arm is a little swollen and tiny bit red...no fever, chills, or nausea, but a shit ton of pain....i cant train tonight because it is way too sore unfortunately...my friend is going to take a look at it...he knows all about medical type stuff...and if it doesnt get better soon...im going to the doc...i just dont see what could have gone wrong...ive very clean w/my injections...and the one i did on the right arm...directly after is perfectly fine...this really sux...and im a bit freaked out...id post pics...but my camera is broken unfrotunately :( :-X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: OUCHHHHHHHHH!
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 06:07:57 AM »
fuck....my arm is still very sore...im using a UG lab test...but its good quality and ive been shooting myself from the same vial for the past couple of wks...my arm is a little swollen and tiny bit red...no fever, chills, or nausea, but a shit ton of pain....i cant train tonight because it is way too sore unfortunately...my friend is going to take a look at it...he knows all about medical type stuff...and if it doesnt get better soon...im going to the doc...i just dont see what could have gone wrong...ive very clean w/my injections...and the one i did on the right arm...directly after is perfectly fine...this really sux...and im a bit freaked out...id post pics...but my camera is broken unfrotunately :( :-X

Take some Advil and relax, if it gets any worse go see a doctor ASAP.

No matter how clean and sterile you are, there is always a risk of a bad shot. our MD on here had a bad shot a while back and i'm sure he is much more sterile than anyone else on this board and uses all human grade amps...shit happens

i've had some painful shots out of a vial that i never got a painful shot from, sometimes you get bad shots.

8)

sempron20

• Getbig II
o shit!
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2007, 03:53:36 PM »
my arm is about the same...its a little pink in one spot...but not bad...i can move it a little more...but its still pretty sore...i ve been taking advil as well...im praying this isnt an infection...also...i was at the lib w/the girl i really like and she was like rubbing my arm...and later on...she came out and was just like-r u juicing? and i was like no...and she was like..yes you are...and got all serious about it...so at that point i was just like...well i guess i should drop the act...yea i am...and she was like....well i dont agree with it but im not going to judge you...something just seemed different...she came by for dinner tonight...and i know she had to get to work and study...but she just seemed at bit edgy...idk maybe its me being paranoid...it just seems like everytime i start to get close to a girl something fucks up...and i get hurt...im training legs tonight...i just really need to be in the gym...its therapeutic...ill let u all know how it goes!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: o shit!
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 06:19:40 PM »
my arm is about the same...its a little pink in one spot...but not bad...i can move it a little more...but its still pretty sore...i ve been taking advil as well...im praying this isnt an infection...also...i was at the lib w/the girl i really like and she was like rubbing my arm...and later on...she came out and was just like-r u juicing? and i was like no...and she was like..yes you are...and got all serious about it...so at that point i was just like...well i guess i should drop the act...yea i am...and she was like....well i dont agree with it but im not going to judge you...something just seemed different...she came by for dinner tonight...and i know she had to get to work and study...but she just seemed at bit edgy...idk maybe its me being paranoid...it just seems like everytime i start to get close to a girl something fucks up...and i get hurt...im training legs tonight...i just really need to be in the gym...its therapeutic...ill let u all know how it goes!

Do you have a lump there? Is the skin red all around it? Do you have a fever?

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 07:00:59 PM »
well the skin is a little pink in one area...but its not anywhere close to where i shot it...my arm is pretty hard basically from the top of the delt to where the delt inserts lower down...however its a little less painful tonight and i am able to move it a bit better...if its not better by saturday...i am going to the hospital to get it checked out...the last thing i want is for it to be fucked...and i just can't see how it could be infected since i am so careful about sterility.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2007, 04:00:39 AM »
well the skin is a little pink in one area...but its not anywhere close to where i shot it...my arm is pretty hard basically from the top of the delt to where the delt inserts lower down...however its a little less painful tonight and i am able to move it a bit better...if its not better by saturday...i am going to the hospital to get it checked out...the last thing i want is for it to be fucked...and i just can't see how it could be infected since i am so careful about sterility.

I'd go Human Grade. Forget the cost. $10cc is a small price to pay for all the problems I hear.
Ive used pretty steady for almost 10 years and NEVER had a infection.
Human Pharma at 300 & 400mg/ ml is PAINLESS. Ive shot 3-4cc at a shot of that stuff a few times.
 None of this nasty "Knot shots" and red spots etc I constantly hear about.

Just because somthing do go full blown infection dont mean theres not some creepy-crawlies along for the ride.
How much we want to ask of our immune systems? It dont help training or recovery any dealing w/ them kind of shots.
 The extra price is worth it if it saves a wrecked cycle.