Author Topic: NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!  (Read 9797 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!
« on: September 07, 2007, 09:37:39 PM »
alright boys...im back for 2nd round...new cycle...750mg of test e. and 500mg of EQ...gonna be running this one for 12-14 weeks....i now have my own place...so i can eat really healthy and i have a double bed to sleep in and fornicate w/many plus sized women (although im trying to ween my self from that ahaha-even tho i had one over tonight)...my diet is good...mixed protein in teh am...w/1 cup of skim milk, oats, ice, banana, and flax mean, the rest of the day i alternate between whole wheat pasta/meat sauce...chicken and rice....tuna...and eggs and whole wheat toast...only 1 cup of milk though....and of course lots of vegetables and plenty of clean water...and whey protein only after my work out...ill be shooting glutes/delts like last time...cant wait till this stuff kicks in...im getting it all 2mrorow :) ill keep ye posted boys later -semp 8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: NEW CYCLE...2nd time around!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 12:07:36 PM »
Your cycle:

Week 1-12 test e 750mg per week
Week 1-12 EQ 500mg per week

is fine.  Could even go 16 weeks, with a prop switch at the end.  Nonetheless, basic.  Reasonable.  Use an anti-e throughout.  I would use hcg throughout as well, myself.  PCT at the end.

That was easy.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 12:33:06 PM »
bulking or cutting?

Myostatin

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »
500mg of Test and 250mg of EQ per week.

This is your second cycle, ease into it.

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 01:23:53 PM »
How do you split your injections?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 02:10:38 PM »
How do you split your injections?

typical split is a monday/ thurday split. others will shoot every 5th day...

either protocol....youre good to go...

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 12:02:25 PM »
thanks- good lookin out

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 04:05:47 PM »
hey boys- sorry ive been absent from here for a bit...anyways...im pinning myself mon/thurs-delts/quads ...injections couldnt be going any better :)  im not expecting to start noticing stuff till wks 3-4 or so...but ive been training hard as hell and eating lots of good quality food.  i decided also not to jump right to 750 and do 650 instead since its my 2nd cyle and im also running 500mgs of EQ...really not much else to report on then that...ill keep ye posted...i have nolva and clomid on hand...later guys!

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 09:17:48 PM »
sempy whats up brotha! Good to see you back bro. How the fat girls been treating you?

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 11:09:46 AM »
4th AD good 2 c u again too man...the fat girls r treating me pretty well...i was with this one the other night actually...not fat...just big boned girl...185lbs...DD tits w/one of em pireced...that was sweet!...except i ate her pussy and it was disgusting...ahaha hopefully ill be hitting some of that 2nite...but im def up for hunting some cougars too! ahaha...ok back to the cycle i preloaded 12 syringes this morning...that made me excited cant wait to start feeling this shit...had a great day training legs yeserday...off today....hitting back nice and fresh tomorrow...later boys!

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »
take some pics so you can post before and after cycle pics bro! Good luck with the cycle!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 03:16:28 PM »
Ok, did I miss something? What's the deal with the fat chicks? You actually prefer them fat?

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 05:45:41 AM »
big and meaty arnold jr :) ....the one i hooked up w/the other day was 5/9 and 185 lbs...of like hardcore german ancestry on both sides...this girl actually gave me a ride on her back when i was walking her home the other day...and im 220...hahaha and she carried me just fine! but she's got the hugest tits ever and one of them is pierced :) ahah...4th AD...i cant post pics and ive got good ones to post...but even after ive shrunk them down theyre still too big...im gonna try and borrow a camera that takes slightly less quality pics and that should help...gonna hop in the shower and pin my test and eq in about 30 mins...1 shot in each delt...starting with 650mgs of test this wk...up from 500...and gonna keep it like that for awhile at least...still sticking w/the 500mgs of eq the whole way through tho.  -semp

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »
just shot my delts this am...i def felt that extra 75 mgs of test in my left delt...neighter one is too sore...the EQ is a bit achy for a couple of days...but im sure itll be better soon...training chest today...should be good...just had a good 2nd meal...can of tuna, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 slices of fat free cheese, organic letuce and tomatoes, 2 strawberrys, and 1 glass of gatorade...ill be back :)

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 05:12:33 PM »
no real noticeable pain or achyness today...for the past 2 days ive been eating mainly oat meal, strawberries, lean beef, lean chicken, tuna, eggs, vegatables and peanut butter...and have never felt better...pretty much the same thing for a lota my meals but i dont care...i eat to grow not 2 be gormet :)  shooting my next shots on thursday...cant wait...i really love pinning myself...i put on some hardhouse music...and it just feels amazing ;) im expecting the stuff to start kicking in around 4-5 wks...id love to be surprised and have it kick in  sooner though...havent talked to that girl really since i last saw her...even though she said everything is cool...shes still being moody and and acting weird...prob since she her bf dumped her like 1 wk ago...o well...test will always love me...bbl boys! 8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 06:05:37 PM »
no real noticeable pain or achyness today...for the past 2 days ive been eating mainly oat meal, strawberries, lean beef, lean chicken, tuna, eggs, vegatables and peanut butter...and have never felt better...pretty much the same thing for a lota my meals but i dont care...i eat to grow not 2 be gormet :)  shooting my next shots on thursday...cant wait...i really love pinning myself...i put on some hardhouse music...and it just feels amazing ;) im expecting the stuff to start kicking in around 4-5 wks...id love to be surprised and have it kick in  sooner though...havent talked to that girl really since i last saw her...even though she said everything is cool...shes still being moody and and acting weird...prob since she her bf dumped her like 1 wk ago...o well...test will always love me...bbl boys! 8)

Oh, to be a young college guy again...  ;)
Enjoy, semp. Time flys.......

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 05:51:57 AM »
pinned myself at 9 am this morning...kinda depressed...this whole girl issue is really getting to me...i saw her last nite...and her ex bf...who shes going to have dinner with is a scrawny little fuck who probably doesnt weigh much over 155-160....training shoulders tonight...should be good...just had a big ass protein shake and im off to class...i gota nap today too...injections are going nice and smoothe tho...later boys!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 06:20:32 AM »
pinned myself at 9 am this morning...kinda depressed...this whole girl issue is really getting to me...i saw her last nite...and her ex bf...who shes going to have dinner with is a scrawny little fuck who probably doesnt weigh much over 155-160....

Blow that bitch off bro...you have more important things in life to worry about. College will lead you to a great career if you follow the right path.

As the old saying goes..."There are plenty of fish in the sea"

Move on, don't ever let a women bring you down. if anything let it drive you to train harder in the gym.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 06:39:17 AM »
Yeah, dont get shook over the girl.
My God, yur in a veritable pussy corral!
Whats to be bummed about! THe huntin's the fun part man!  :P

Nothing like scorin' a new girl-fiend (Sp intended).
Its a rush right up there with Deep-Powder out-of-bounds ski'n,
2 wheel Power sliding a  Superbike, or winning a nice big pile of cash!

The excitement, the expectation, the uncertainty... It cant even be put in words. 

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 09:20:27 AM »
well guys...what can i say...thank u all for such good advice...girls r fucked up creatures for sure...ill be training later today...around 5-6 pm or so is when i usually train...the thing that pissed me off most...was the that she said...why do you want to get so big...look at you...you show up to my house and its cold out and i have a hat and coat on and your sweating your ass off...haha...just makes me feel even better about my quest towards freak hood...just eating a can of tuna, letuce, tomatoes, fat free cheese, and whole wheat bread sandwhich right now...o btw....i should mention i aim to drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day....i drink 8 591 ml aquifina water bottle fulls a day and then usually about 2 glasses w/each meal....so i think that should be sufficient...i cant remember if i said it or not, but im also taking 2 viatmin C pills at 500mgs each a day and a multi vitamin every morning when i wake up...ill update after my work out tonight ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »
Not all women dig muscle. Plenty are turned off by even moderate development and Ripped look.
 But they'll overlook it - if they like ya.
Young guys BBing to "Get Chicks" are DUMB DUMBs.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 11:45:16 AM »
ye i guess ur right man...my good buddy is a competitive BB and hes absolutely huge and ripped...and a lota girls ive talked to dont find him attractive at all....even tho id kill to have a body like that ahaha...thats weird...because that would be like a guy being attracted to a girl who looks like a bean pole and turned off by tits and ass ahaha....eating another soon....beef, chicken, and oat meal...then going to the gym...ill be back soon!

PS- im really beginning to love the smell of alocohol swabs and the warm feeling of the liquid being shot in my body ahaha

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 09:36:48 AM »
had the most amazing nite last nite...good shoulder work out...gear hasnt kicked in yet but hopefully in another 2 wks or so....i think fate was talking tho...this girl i dont even know really who is a bit older too msgd me last nite and asked me if i wanted to get baked with her...well we did...ahaha and shes a really nice girl too....and shes part latino so shes a big thick girl...plus she plays rugby...im definetly pursuing this one....just ate some beef, oat meal and salad...gonna train arms tonite...will be back later boys!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »
taking tonite off...just eating and resting...prob go out 4 a bit later on but all ill be drinking is cold water...totally loving this girl too...plus the fact that shes half latino is sooo hot 4 me...ahaha...pinning again on monday...injections couldn't be going any smoother than they are...just great...thats all...be back soon boys!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 05:10:55 PM »
She plays Rugby?  ;D
Carefull with this one...
I think most women are subconsciously attracted to guys that they feel secure with.
Thing is, these days taht ain't so much physical anymore.
But deep in their dim little primordial brain its still there.
They'll get used to the BBer thing if they like ya, and yur funny and a good time, even
if they say they hate muscles Bla.. Bla.. Bla...

As long as they's talkin' to ya - Theres a chance, even if they act all pissy toward ya,
THAT kind can be the bed-wrecking'est girl you'll ever have, if you can just get passed the fire  ;)