Author Topic: New Coleman pics Sept 6th, 2007.  (Read 11514 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: New Coleman pics Sept 6th, 2007.
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
the left arm has to be at least 3 inches smaller the the right and thats being kind!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »
Bullshit, Ronnie's slight arm asymmetry is nowhere comparable to the totally disfigured Dorian's arm. Let's be serious, Dorian biceps was totally missing. Enough with the bullshit, Ronnie looks improved on the arm and on the lat. If his conditioning will be on spot, he will win number 9. Mark my word.

LMFAO totally missing , the Ronnie apologists are in full effect , here is a direct comparison of Dorian 1993 and 1994 he had ONE bicep shorter than the other and thats it....totally missing  ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »
the left arm has to be at least 3 inches smaller the the right and thats being kind!

haha u idiot his left hand is even higher then his right hand, so thats why his biceps are not level with each other. If he brought his left arm down a few inches it would level out with is right and you would see that his biceps are basically both the same size, maybe and inch difference, but slayer have you forgot that Jays arms have about a 2 inch difference between them?, same goes for his legs, or are you just turning a blind eye to that?  Why point that out with ronnie, when your muscle god jay has un even arms to ;)

Holla!!!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 04:10:20 PM »
haha u idiot his left hand is even higher then his right hand, so thats why his biceps are not level with each other. If he brought his left arm down a few inches it would level out with is right and you would see that his biceps are basically both the same size, maybe and inch difference, but slayer have you forgot that Jays arms have about a 2 inch difference between them?, same goes for his legs, or are you just turning a blind eye to that?  Why point that out with ronnie, when your muscle god jay has un even arms to ;)

Holla!!!
so so dillusion, the left bicep is slightly below the level line and the left tricep has about 6 inches needed to level with the right!

5th place for the old pile of shit with 1 arm!

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2007, 04:23:55 PM »
So is Ronnie going to go bald again for the O stage?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »
kinda tired of both ronnie and jay...bodybuilding needs some new blood.

ronnie is way better than jay when it top shape..but his days are gone...or should be. i hope neither jay or ronnie make the top 3.

but this being mr olympia, jay will win..eventho i dont think he should be even close to the olympia titel.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2007, 04:44:16 PM »
LMFAO totally missing , the Ronnie apologists are in full effect , here is a direct comparison of Dorian 1993 and 1994 he had ONE bicep shorter than the other and thats it....totally missing  ::)

it looked horrible ND:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2007, 04:45:12 PM »
I think the only person who stands a chance at beating Ronnie is Jay.  And before you guys get too worked up over Ronnie's size, check out these pictures of Ronnie at the 2001 ASC in one of his best performances:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

gendreau_neil

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »
The only bodypart smaller on Ronnie this year is his waist!

He's been doing 15 - 25 reps per set, partly to prevent injury, partly to enhance muscle-nerve innervation with his injured back & triceps.  Hasn't really lost much muscle size - still trains fairly heavy for the number of reps per set, taken to positive failure!  His arms and chest are swollen and his lats look to have regained their impressiveness, at least from the front.  I suspect he is not displaying any direct shots from the back to keep everyone in suspense, especially Jay.  Meanwhile, Jay does not look to have made the same quality gains, and is in less better shape this far out.

This is how I see the top ten at the '07 Olympia:

Ronnie
Victor Martinez (if dry and hard)
Tony Freeman (surprise!)
Jay
Gustavo Badell
Dexter Jackson
Markus Ruhl
Dennis Wolf (who makes the top three when he gets calves!)
Branch Warren (if absolutely crisp), or if not, then Darrem Charles

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2007, 04:51:08 PM »
The only bodypart smaller on Ronnie this year is his waist!

He's been doing 15 - 25 reps per set, partly to prevent injury, partly to enhance muscle-nerve innervation with his injured back & triceps.  Hasn't really lost much muscle size - still trains fairly heavy for the number of reps per set, taken to positive failure!  His arms and chest are swollen and his lats look to have regained their impressiveness, at least from the front.  I suspect he is not displaying any direct shots from the back to keep everyone in suspense, especially Jay.  Meanwhile, Jay does not look to have made the same quality gains, and is in less better shape this far out.

and how do you know all this?

IMO, he doesn't look very good . . . his tri is still visibly lagging.

Jay's champions on here might be retards like slayer, but Ronnie's not shutting them up w pics like that.

gendreau_neil

• Getbig I
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2007, 04:57:34 PM »
As far as training methodology, just looked at a recent video clip on bodybuilding.com, dated September 4th, with interview by Bob Chicarriello.

As far as the left tricep is concerned, in all fairness, bruising is still apparent, with slightly less thickness than the right tricep, but the size differential is not nearly so pronounced as you suggest.  See post 54.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2007, 05:17:40 PM »
Have at it guys!

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=a32577075d800378d20538084a1e05a8;act=ST;f=1;t=12243;st=0;r=1;&#entry234742

Did he just completely give up on doing calves? How can you be Mr. O with the ugliest calves I have ever seen...that is pathetic.
$

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2007, 05:20:13 PM »
ronnie has a serious CNS injury... his right side is huge compared to his left...  :-\

Master Blaster

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »
As far as training methodology, just looked at a recent video clip on bodybuilding.com, dated September 4th, with interview by Bob Chicarriello.

As far as the left tricep is concerned, in all fairness, bruising is still apparent, with slightly less thickness than the right tricep, but the size differential is not nearly so pronounced as you suggest.  See post 54.

It's not just the size it's the appearance. It looks smooth and oily. Fair or not (not, actually) he is going to be scrutinized more than the other competitors.  :-\

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
For everybody's information,

I just got confirmation from Ronnie's sister.  these pics are from 6 weeks ago. I don't post on here much, mainly just lurk but thought ya'll would want to know.

Glenn

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2007, 05:55:54 PM »
I think the only person who stands a chance at beating Ronnie is Jay.  And before you guys get too worked up over Ronnie's size, check out these pictures of Ronnie at the 2001 ASC in one of his best performances:

my friend, those days are long gone...ronnie doesn't resemble that build any more...not even close
Here comes the money shot

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2007, 05:56:04 PM »

I just got confirmation from Ronnie's sister.  these pics are from 6 weeks ago. I don't post on here much, mainly just lurk but thought ya'll would want to know.

Glenn
oh dear that changes everything ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2007, 05:57:09 PM »

Glenn

omg!!!!!!! It's GlennR from Musclemayhem . . . a.k.a Ronnie's chambermaid.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
Hi. If anybody is going to the O, stop by the BSN booth and say hey. :)

babyjessica

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »
That picture is from 6 weeks out  ???  You should see him now.  Dave get your information correct

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2007, 06:14:02 PM »
That picture is from 6 weeks out  ???  You should see him now.  Dave get your information correct

Don't worry . . . We all know to take Dave's posts w more than a grain of salt. 

He's trying to be a Karl Rove type for Jay, but he keeps screwing up.  ;D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2007, 06:14:37 PM »

That wouldn't serve Dave's purpose though.

He's gotten really ridiculous with his Jay shit lately.  It's pathetic honestly, I'm surprised Jay hasn't said something to him about it.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »
im guessing the arm is even smaller with more conditioning, tell the old  man to sit home and watch it on bb.com!

he needs about 3 quarts of valvoline to even the mess out!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2007, 06:35:38 PM »
Hi. If anybody is going to the O, stop by the BSN booth and say hey. :)

Hi Glen!

What's it like hanging off of Ronnie's nuts?
HAHA, RON.....

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2007, 08:18:14 PM »
Deep cuts and muscle seperation is gone. Vascularity without looks like shit.

I would say that RC is in the first stages of Palumboism, or Kovacs syndrome.

He is no longer what he was.