Author Topic: New Coleman pics Sept 6th, 2007.  (Read 11366 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: New Coleman pics Sept 6th, 2007.
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2007, 07:58:56 AM »
Jay is gonna make Coleman look small this year.
Get off Jays c0ck already.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2007, 08:08:30 AM »
Hi Glen!

What's it like hanging off of Ronnie's nuts?
I'm sure no different than Madmax and slayers dangle from Jays?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »
Can you spot a torn bicep? NO stop posting straw men , the torn bicep was only clearly visible in the front double biceps shot , weak calves however can be seen from every angle in every pose.

The funniest thing is that *both* bis are missing, they were flapjacks. And he's worried about the torn one. ;D

Mediocre bis will always be more significant than calves.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2007, 08:40:16 AM »
hey ND....

u talk about ronnie having no calves.... but dorian won 6 sandows with no biceps (or brain...#### can't count to 10, honestly).... just look at any rear double bi shot...even in his prime....

then one fell off...or tore ...or some shit....and he still won...

it's pityful. 

btw...arnold won about 4 of his sandows with no calves.....

would u say he was undeserving?

LOL just wait ND never runs out of manufactured excuses that are easy to see thru.

He's attracted to "nice looking white BBs"  as he's said himself :-* however well-behaved negros are also considered.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2007, 08:40:16 AM »
LOL ND being owned again like the delusional fool that he is.

still living in 1992..lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2007, 09:04:19 AM »
At their best - Ronnie beats Jay.  period.

I give you, 2001!

http://www.getanabolics.com/2007/07/jay-cutler-vs-ronnie-coleman.html
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

suckmymuscle

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2007, 10:26:51 AM »
  Ronnie looks incredible for a guy who's 44, but the bottom line is that his muscle quality is down due to his age, and it won't come back. As you age, your muscle density and maturity increase, but your actual muscle size goes down.

Bodybuilding is unique among sports in that athletes reach their peaks very late. Gymnasts reach their peak in their adolescence and then start slipping down. Swimmers reach it in their early twenties and then slip down. Sprinters reach it in their mid to late twenties and then go down(ages 25-29). Marathon runners reach it in their late twenties to early thirties and then go down. Bodybuilders, conversely, only reach their peaks in their late thirties to age 40.

Ronnie reached his peak of muscle size and density at the 2003 Olympia, when he was age 39 going on 40. The problem is that, at age 44, Ronnie is too old even by bodybuilding standards. This is how I see his Olympia performances:

1998 - His best package. He played to his strenghs that year, namely, his taper and muscle separations, striations and vascularity and it worked.

1999 - A repeat from 1998, except that he was slightly bigger but with worse abdominal separations and a slight gut distension.

2000 - I think that he looked better than most people give him credit for: he was huge with good conditioning, although the gut got worse.

2001 - Should have lost to Cutler. Jay defeated Ronnie at this contest far more than he did in 2006.

2002 - He was small, flat and holding water. His worst Olympia performance. If Cutler had entered this show in the form he was at the 2001 Olympia, he would have won.

2003 - Lots of people love this form of Ronnie, but I don't. He was humongous in terms of muscles, but holding even more water than in 2002, and he took gut distension to levels that were unheard of before.

2004 - Like 2003, except holding even more water and with an even worse gut.

2005 - His best performance in years. Much better than 2000/1/2/3/4. At 275 lbs, he had lots of the mass he had the previous year, only with much better conditioning and a much tighter midsection. Also, at age 41, his muscle density set him apart from his competitors.

2006 - I think he should have won. He was holding water during pre-judging and he lost thickness and width in his lats, but his overral muscularity was superior to Jay's, especially from the front. To be honest, I think that Coleman should hve won exclusively due to his MM

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2007, 01:02:10 PM »
The funniest thing is that *both* bis are missing, they were flapjacks. And he's worried about the torn one. ;D

Mediocre bis will always be more significant than calves.

I love your logic  ::) mediocre bicep will always be more significant than calves , just like the CFL is better than the NFL  ::) your logic leaves a lot to be desired , Dorian's biceps weren't great granted , they were good , Ronnie's calves are pathetic BIG difference they're high , they lack diamond shape , they lack developement & separation not to mention proportion , and I hate to break it to you pumpy weak calves are a liability especially compared to someone who has them , Ronnie may have gotten away with pathetic calves compared to the realatively weak competition he faced m but they are part & parcel of a great balance physique ask Arnold Schwarzenegger

good thing we don't based contests using your logic  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »
LOL just wait ND never runs out of manufactured excuses that are easy to see thru.

He's attracted to "nice looking white BBs"  as he's said himself :-* however well-behaved negros are also considered.

This is what you're working with? I never said that nonsense and I know you've been taking a beating as of late hence the hostility but please refrain from lying .

you're always commenting on homosexuality what would Freud say?  ;)

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »
I love your logic  ::) mediocre bicep will always be more significant than calves , just like the CFL is better than the NFL  ::) your logic leaves a lot to be desired , Dorian's biceps weren't great granted , they were good , Ronnie's calves are pathetic BIG difference they're high , they lack diamond shape , they lack developement & separation not to mention proportion , and I hate to break it to you pumpy weak calves are a liability especially compared to someone who has them , Ronnie may have gotten away with pathetic calves compared to the realatively weak competition he faced m but they are part & parcel of a great balance physique ask Arnold Schwarzenegger

good thing we don't based contests using your logic  ;)

u truly are a fool......

dorian is the first and only olympian to have no biceps worth talking about....when a fan greets a famous bbr (like i did once in carrickfergus...ireland) what does that fan ask of his idol?   ''show me your biceps''

dozzer had only got one bicep that year....and decided to say NO to his fans....

he is a cock sock with no literacy skills.... he is a girl
i love t fuck black girls

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
u truly are a fool......

dorian is the first and only olympian to have no biceps worth talking about....when a fan greets a famous bbr (like i did once in carrickfergus...ireland) what does that fan ask of his idol?   ''show me your biceps''

dozzer had only got one bicep that year....and decided to say NO to his fans....

he is a cock sock with no literacy skills.... he is a ####

Sounds like you have an axe to grind lol

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »
u truly are a fool......

Wrong. Chris Dickerson - 1982 Mr. Olympia winner had no biceps to speak of either. In fact, they were much worse than pre-Dorian tear.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2007, 10:29:53 PM »
u truly are a fool......

bwahahahaahahah common sense like this is too hard for ND.

Who's the bigger cock sock, ND or Yates. :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2007, 10:32:44 PM »
Wrong. Chris Dickerson - 1982 Mr. Olympia winner had no biceps to speak of either. In fact, they were much worse than pre-Dorian tear.

Comparing Yates to Dickerson's basically admitting Yates was tier-B.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »
This is how I see the top ten at the '07 Olympia:

Ronnie
Victor Martinez (if dry and hard)
Tony Freeman (surprise!)
Jay
Gustavo Badell
Dexter Jackson
Markus Ruhl
Dennis Wolf (who makes the top three when he gets calves!)
Branch Warren (if absolutely crisp), or if not, then Darrem Charles

It's a good thing that you're not the judge but a douch
I am a mini beast

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2007, 10:35:08 PM »
Isn't there already a small thread about this Yates fella  ::)
No doubt about it...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2007, 04:35:24 AM »
LOL ND being owned again like the delusional fool that he is.

still living in 1992..lol

if you owned ND as many times you claim,why are you still arguing with the guy? and yes ronnie in top shape> yates

all you guys are in a symbiotic relationship  :D

keep your stuff in the marathon thread. hahaha you guys must be the most pathetic getbiggers of all..specially hulkster and ND as you have not posted on any other topics than dorian vs coleman it the last couple of years. ohhhhh brother!  ::)