Author Topic: Tom Brady and randy Moss!!!  (Read 20037 times)

body88

Tom Brady and randy Moss!!!
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:50:40 PM »
Cant be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!  297 yards passing, 3 tds and no ints so far for Brady! Moss with 187 yards 1 td.  38 - 14 with no Harrison, Seymour or David Thomas. Ellis Hobbs with the longest return for a td in NFL history! A big win for the pats. Huge test next week vs San D with us missing a few key guys.

Pretty impressed with Moss considering he sat out for over three weeks of preseason.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Randy Moss and Tom Brady!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »
FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Awsome job all the way around. 5 sacks, no turn-overs.....they kicked the shit outa the J-E-T-S. Hey Beserk good call on the upset..asshat.

L

body88

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 02:54:36 PM »
Thomas Jones ran wild (42 yards in 14 rushes ::)) Jarvis had 2 sacks as well as Vrabel. All the Moss haters can give him his due. Guy had close to 200 yards recieving and didnt even play in the preseason with a brand new qb / offense! Long season ahead, but this was a nice win for the pats. Pats have a few things they need to tighten up, but looked very good today.

Lt only has 12 yards in a whole half of football vs the bears!?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »
They've blown in open..Rex sucks..the Bears O sucks..geeze how do u drop a ball when nobody hits u.
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 05:02:44 PM »
Randy Moss just said that he wasn't going to comment on his performance, that is for the talk shows and game shows. ???
E

body88

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 05:12:13 PM »
Randy Moss just said that he wasn't going to comment on his performance, that is for the talk shows and game shows. ???

I think he is trying to be humble  ??? Whatever works I guess. 9 receptions 187 yards and 1 td with no pre season play? Ridiculous!

body88

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 05:13:16 PM »
They've blown in open..Rex sucks..the Bears O sucks..geeze how do u drop a ball when nobody hits u.

I was shocked at that stat. I thought the chargers might have been "Turnered". Although the bears could have won that game had the backs been able to hold on to the ball. They handed the chargers 14 points.

body88

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »
Tom Brady 22 of 28, 297 yards passing 3 tds and zero ints.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »
I think he is trying to be humble  ??? Whatever works 9 receptions 187 yards and 1 td with no pre season play? Ridiculous!

Yeah, I don't like the guy but he played well.
E

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 05:16:34 PM »
Yeah, I don't like the guy but he played well.

Who knows with Moss. Looks like he is trying to prove people wrong.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »
Who knows with Moss. Looks like he is trying to prove people wrong.

He will be an ass if they start losing. He needs to learn how to speak English. But he looks like he is still a tremendous talent in the right situation.
E

body88

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 05:31:19 PM »
He will be an ass if they start losing. He needs to learn how to speak English. But he looks like he is still a tremendous talent in the right situation.

Yup, the true test will come when they hit some adversity. Granted they have had there fair share with all the preseason injuries. Although I have to give the guy some props. To play the way he did while sitting out for three plus weeks of preseason is pretty damn impressive. When he gets his game legs he could be unreal coupled with Brady. He has been quite all camp, and done zero to warrent criticism. So I have to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. Trust me I was leary of him when he came to town.

But there is a time when everyone matures. Maybe Moss saw he was screwing up his legacy acting like a fool. The media can blow up a story big time also. Who knows honestly.

I thought they would use Dante more today. I really like Morris. Did you see him fall, get up, then rush for nine yards? The zone blocking is really helping Maroney. He is the type of back that excels with a zone block formation.

I felt bad for the Chad today. Jets fans cheering for Clemens when Chad got destroyed by Jarvis and limped off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Tom Brady and randy Moss!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 08:49:46 PM »
Very impressive.  Scary actually.  If Moss comes to play every Sunday the Pats will be extremely good on O. 

I thought the Chargers were just as impressive.  They have a complete team.  Looks like the Pats, Colts, and Chargers are the class of the AFC, subject to what we see from the Ravens and Cincy on Monday night. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »
Should we just cancel the season and give the Pats the Lombardi Trophy?

It's a long season so try to contain yourself just a little. I mean right now the Pats are just 1-0 like 15 other teams.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 12:09:32 AM »
Think Eli Manning regrets not going to the Chargers. Or his family didn't want him to be in the AFC. Can't remember.

body88

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 04:31:24 AM »
Should we just cancel the season and give the Pats the Lombardi Trophy?

It's a long season so try to contain yourself just a little. I mean right now the Pats are just 1-0 like 15 other teams.

Who said anything about the Lombardi and the superbowl? The pats kicked the shat out of there biggest division rival, and put on a very nice offensive showing. People are talking about it. Talking about a big win is crowning a team sb winners? Randy Moss was a huge offseason move. He had 189 yards receiving yesterday.

If you look at my a few of my posts above I make the point about how it is a longgggg season also. But acknowledge this was a nice win. You don't have to tell me how injuries/circumstance can change things. Anything can happen on any given sunday. The pats have had plenty of injuries last few years. The colts kicked ass last week and everyone was freaking out. Pats fans are just celebrating a nice win over a bitter rival.Football fans are noticing how well they did vs a team that was supposed to upset them according to many. The offensive numbers where pretty big. So that makes it a bit more of a story then some other games imo.

Should be interesting when both the all pros the pats are missing on defense come back. Chargers game will be a big test. Especially since Seymour and Harrison are out. Will be a nice boost on week four to get Rodney back. Huge boost to the d when they get Sey back around week 6 hopefully.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »
That 51 yard TD pass was a work of art. Moss has three defenders on him and Brady puts the ball in a place where only Moss could go and get it. It was almost unfair to the Jets.

WOW is Moss a friggin weapon. I wouldn't doubt that while Brady was pumping Giselle last night he was fantasizing about throwing bombs to the freak that is Moss.

That long lean body was created to catch passes.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »
I hope defenses start paying more attention to Brady and Moss. This way I can get more productionout of MARONEY!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 01:26:14 PM »
I enjoy watching the guy run.....he's a beast but not if he's running into the damm line after 3 steps. They had better luck with Morris, but they also seemed to run him outside more. Body, whats the deal...did Morris have more plays outside? Mauroney's a monster once he gets rolling. I would think they'd scheme more for outside runs...stretches etc.
L

body88

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »
I enjoy watching the guy run.....he's a beast but not if he's running into the damm line after 3 steps. They had better luck with Morris, but they also seemed to run him outside more. Body, whats the deal...did Morris have more plays outside? Mauroney's a monster once he gets rolling. I would think they'd scheme more for outside runs...stretches etc.

Dont forget maroney didnt play much in preseason. Pats are still getting the whole zone blocking thing down. They will improve game to game imo. Maroney had a career high for carries. Morris is just a better back then people gave him credit for. Dont forget, backs are in some way a product of there line. I dont care if you are lt, you aint rushing for much if you have no line / pass threat. The dolphins offense was pretty weak. Maroney is a cut back runner. Likes to run lateral and then cut and blast through holes. Morris is more of a downhill runner. Does not possess the burst/speed of Maroney. Grinds out the yards and such.

I think health and preservation is the name of the game this year. You might be counting your blessing Rodney gets four games off at the start. Same for Seymour, if he comes back 100 percent on like week seven, that is like a shot of energy into the d for the stretch. A total new dimension. Pats need to stay healthy. They had some injuries this preseason. Sick of the injury bug!

Look at LT last night. Takes a little while to shake the rust off.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 06:10:10 PM »
Who said anything about the Lombardi and the superbowl? The pats kicked the shat out of there biggest division rival, and put on a very nice offensive showing. People are talking about it. Talking about a big win is crowning a team sb winners? Randy Moss was a huge offseason move. He had 189 yards receiving yesterday.

If you look at my a few of my posts above I make the point about how it is a longgggg season also. But acknowledge this was a nice win. You don't have to tell me how injuries/circumstance can change things. Anything can happen on any given sunday. The pats have had plenty of injuries last few years. The colts kicked ass last week and everyone was freaking out. Pats fans are just celebrating a nice win over a bitter rival.Football fans are noticing how well they did vs a team that was supposed to upset them according to many. The offensive numbers where pretty big. So that makes it a bit more of a story then some other games imo.

Should be interesting when both the all pros the pats are missing on defense come back. Chargers game will be a big test. Especially since Seymour and Harrison are out. Will be a nice boost on week four to get Rodney back. Huge boost to the d when they get Sey back around week 6 hopefully.

I was just kidding my man.

It was a very impressive win.

What is up with the spying though?

body88

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »
I was just kidding my man.

It was a very impressive win.

What is up with the spying though?

I don't know. Sounds funky to me. Something tells me if it was not the pats and a certain hyped NY team didn't get stomped in there backyard this would be a non story.

I don't see how stealing calls has anything to do with 50 yard bombs into triple coverage that are complete,d and 108 yard kick returns.

Who knows. The diabolical pats strike again!! Hide your babies!!! Bill B and the baby eaters are coming!!! Weird how the pats went from media darlings to gated all because they won a lot over the last 6 years.

;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 01:09:50 AM »
Moss was very impressive... not just on the playing field.  He seems to have matured personally and was a solid contributor on every play, blocking, running patterns and yes, catching the ball.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »
A couple things intrigued me.  Moss seems to be limping, if he wasn't at 100%, what happens when he is.  Why the hell were the Jets rushing three men?  Brady had toooooooo much time.  You give him that kind of time, he will kill you. 

I want to see how good Moss behaves when they lose a couple of games, and he isn't getting the touches he is used to.  I also wanna see what the league does about the cheating, again. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 02:44:46 AM »
A couple things intrigued me.  Moss seems to be limping, if he wasn't at 100%, what happens when he is.  Why the hell were the Jets rushing three men?  Brady had toooooooo much time.  You give him that kind of time, he will kill you. 

I want to see how good Moss behaves when they lose a couple of games, and he isn't getting the touches he is used to.  I also wanna see what the league does about the cheating, again. 

meh...moss was just playing the rope-a-dope

the NE o-line is just unreal this year... even if the jets rushed 7 tom would have had time

is Moss tries to go against tom or coach belly, he'll be crucified and he knows it

anyway, it's a moot point, NE will win the superbowl this year and moss will be the MVP  ;D