Author Topic: FIRST DAY at the SCHOOOOOL  (Read 12181 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: FIRST DAY at the SCHOOOOOL
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2007, 06:29:47 AM »
hahahah brutal meltdownage since i last logged in hahah...looks like i still got the old touch!!

Sami is a good father = tony soprano is a good father

discuss

hahahahaha--great analogy.  I guess OJ is a great dad too, huh?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2007, 06:33:44 AM »
tell me something jaelona, do you still have to wear a sports bra when you do your jumping jacks for leg day?

Jae--notice that when this little boy can't make any intellectual arguments he resorts to name calling and third grade type insults.  I wonder if his mom knows he is on the computer talking to people like that.  When you were banging her last night in the as$ last night did she mention it??  Hahahahahahahahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2007, 06:36:44 AM »
Jae--notice that when this little boy can't make any intellectual arguments he resorts to name calling and third grade type insults.  I wonder if his mom knows he is on the computer talking to people like that.  When you were banging her last night in the as$ last night did she mention it??  Hahahahahahahahaha
  I love how I have 'mammaries' hahahah coming from a self proclaimed 'power lifter' who has a 45 inch waist and a body suit hanging in his closet.
L

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2007, 06:56:21 AM »

ok, first, why don't you get off jaelona's nutsack? i'm embarrassed for you.  

i presented my argument little fella. your only come back was the lame, done to death, mom jokes every single post. ::)

I love how I have 'mammaries' hahahah coming from a self proclaimed 'power lifter' who has a 45 inch waist and a body suit hanging in his closet.

1. you have tits...saggy ones. don't try and deny it. we've all seen the pics

2. show me where i ever said i was a p/lifter? i haven't but i see your iq aint getting any higher. come on man, keep trying, if you can get your iq up over 20 you go from idiot to imbecil.  :D

3. 45" waist? don't confuse me with your fat ass bud and that's despite the fact that you photoshop every pic of yourself. :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2007, 07:11:14 AM »
ok, first, why don't you get off jaelona's nutsack? i'm embarrassed for you.  

i presented my argument little fella. your only come back was the lame, done to death, mom jokes every single post. ::)

Sami could easily clear up this little debate.  He could come on here and says "I get my aas, gh and insulin from a doc and I have a valid prescription."  But he hasn't so it's fair to assume that the afore-mentioned drugs are illegal without a valid prescription and he gets his illegally.   This then goes back to Jae's point--how does Sami  reconcile his role as a father (which he says he loves) with his illegal drug use.

I have a theory as to why Sami isn't (and will never) addressing this issue directly.  Bahrain doesn't have the same freedom of speech that civilized countries have.  He is afraid that if he does engage in the argument that Bahraini speech police will be reading his posts.  And he doesn't want to say anything that will give the Bahraini police cause to come knocking on his door.  Sami--are Bahraini jails air conditioned??

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2007, 11:00:33 AM »
He's not from Saudi, dickbag.

Take it easy, Osama.  I must've confused one terrorist shithole for another.  My bad.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2007, 12:51:49 PM »
Take it easy, Osama.  I must've confused one terrorist shithole for another.  My bad.

LMAO