Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19686 times)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »
Oh yeah !! just dying !!, OMG -- LMFAO -- hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.................. ..

Like this you mean ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Uh....ya....exactly.....Mexico along with evry other unwelcome country ( over 80% of those polled want to put a lid on the mad rush of illegals ).  As was posted earlier, you're light years behind this country, you don't shower often, have bad breath from bad teeth, and want to be Americanized in the worst way.

The Coach

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »
what's wrong with all these delusional bastards who think that 9/11 was a conspiracy?. it's time to get a life Mutherfcukers

Don't worry about it. Popular mechanics scientifically tore apart every conspiracy theory imaginable and basically came to the that the majority of the theorists were.......lets just say an few bricks of a full load!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »
Uh....ya....exactly.....Mexico along with evry other unwelcome country ( over 80% of those polled want to put a lid on the mad rush of illegals ).  As was posted earlier, you're light years behind this country, you don't shower often, have bad breath from bad teeth, and want to be Americanized in the worst way.

Trust me, nobody wants to be americanized in any way...

:-X

The Coach

« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »

Thats only because you have no teeth to chew with. Plus we smell better.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2007, 12:21:13 PM »
But we're still light years ahead of wherever your from which is why everyone is dying to get in here.

What with wal*mart, keeping you in cheap ( slave labour goods ) and the $ being worth as much as the 'Moroccan Durham'  !!.

You might want to rethink that statement...........
I would !!.....

Question ~ what ethnic group own the wal*mart company ??, and what has said company done for small ( American owned ) businesses ??, over and over again ??.
How very patriotic of yall, fucking smell the HYPOCRISY IN THE AIR, OH THE STENCH !!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2007, 12:24:55 PM »

Ya right. Except all the skanks crawling over each other to get here and suck off our system.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
What with wal*mart, keeping you in cheap ( slave labour goods ) and the $ being worth as much as the Moroccan Durham  !!.

You might want to rethink that statement...........
I would !!.....

Question ~ what ethnic group own the wal*mart company ??, and what has said company done for small ( American owned ) businesses ??, over and over again ??.
How very patriotic of yall, fucking smell the HYPOCRISY IN THE AIR, OH THE STENCH !!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.
We get it. You're an anti-semite.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2007, 12:29:05 PM »
Don't worry about it. Popular mechanics scientifically tore apart every conspiracy theory imaginable and basically came to the that the majority of the theorists were.......lets just say an few bricks of a full load!

Just goes to prove that having nigh on 10,000 posts does NOT make you ‘intelligent’, just means you spend your life on the fucking ‘NET’, not much to write home about though, huh ??.

VERY BOLD STATEMENT YOU HAVE MADE THERE.
CARE TO BACK IT UP WITH SOME LINKS / FACTS ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2007, 12:32:03 PM »
Ya right. Except all the skanks crawling over each other to get here and suck off our system.

Hahaha. dude you're messed up, nobody from Europe has interest in moving or living in the states. I guess you forget all too quickly where the american colonists came from huh?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2007, 12:36:05 PM »
Hahaha. dude you're messed up, nobody from Europe has interest in moving or living in the states. I guess you forget all too quickly where the american colonists came from huh?

You're joking right. More people than ever have staggared over here since the fall of the wall in the 80's.  I'm over this subject. Just stay where you are and help us out a little.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2007, 12:36:43 PM »
We get it. You're an anti-semite.

Correction ~ an 'anti-semite' is someone who hates Jews ( all Jews ) just for being Jewish.
Show me the link to where i have said that, or shut the fuck up with your weak attacks on the FACTS !!.

Or are you on the board of the 'ADL' ??.

God bless Amer.......oh wait, that's dead, uuuuhhhhhum, God bless the Zionist / neocon administration and it's agenda.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2007, 12:38:08 PM »
Just goes to prove that having nigh on 10,000 posts does NOT make you ‘intelligent’, just means you spend your life on the fucking ‘NET’, not much to write home about though, huh ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Google it yourself. Do you need him to spell out Popular mechanics any clearer.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
Google it yourself. Do you need him to spell out Popular mechanics any clearer.  

What are you his fucking 'PR' man ??, you little lap doggy you.
Do you SIT  for your 'Scooby snack' treat too ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »
Correction ~ an 'anti-semite' is someone who hates Jews ( all Jews ) just for being Jewish.
Show me the link to where i have said that, or shut the fuck up with your weak attacks on the FACTS !!.

Or are you on the board of the 'ADL' ??.

God bless Amer.......oh wait, that's dead, uuuuhhhhhum, God bless the Zionist / neocon administration and it's agenda.

PT -- SAIDA.
You're just loaded with anti American and antiSemetic literature and illustrations aren't you..................Hmm mmmmmmm.....see ya later Yousef

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2007, 12:53:16 PM »
You're just loaded with anti American and antiSemetic literature and illustrations aren't you..................Hmm mmmmmmm.....see ya later Yousef

My name is Matt ( Anglo saxon ) Danish / Irish decent.
You have to be ~  A. with the 'ADL' ~ B. Jewish, to react so negativly to the truth..............

O - vey o - vey.............laters 'saucepan lid'.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2007, 01:00:29 PM »
My name is Matt ( Anglo saxon ) Danish / Irish decent.
You have to be ~  A. with the 'ADL' ~ B. Jewish, to react so negativly to the truth..............

O - vey o - vey.............laters 'saucepan lid'.

PT -- SAIDA.
::)      Italian-Catholic    Bye.......stay out of the sun. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2007, 01:02:59 PM »
::)      Italian-Catholic    Bye.......stay out of the sun. 
SO, you ain't a Jew, you just fucking blind to what goes on around you.

Well done !!, how many years did you study to get your degree in ignorance then ??, seriously !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: September 12, 2007, 01:11:56 PM »
SO, you ain't a Jew, you just fucking blind to what goes on around you.

Well done !!, how many years did you study to get your degree in ignorance then ??, seriously !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Bye Heinrich      You're being repetative.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2007, 01:34:49 PM »
Bye Heinrich      You're being repetative.

Why are there so many weak little girls like you with nothing of real importance to say on getbig ??.
Serious question, like !!.

PT -- SAIDA.     ??? ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »
pillowtalk, why is it that you are fighting with people in every thread you go in.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »
pillowtalk, why is it that you are fighting with people in every thread you go in.

This question has been answered before...............
Check my post history.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2007, 05:33:15 PM »

My come back..............

PT -- SAIDA.

Answer ~ NADA / FUCK ALL / ZIPOLA / NOTHING !!. 

Basically, none of you wankers  have a comeback argument, just piss and wind about popular mechanics / the history channel / the BBC

Do you know who the owner of popular mechanics (Hearst Publishing) hired to head up their magazine dept ( the magazine wing publish own popular mechanics ).

Are you aware Hearst hired Cathleen P. Black to head up the magazine dept ( of which, Popular Mechanics belongs ) then ask them if they are aware her husband was CIA ??.

Her husband was Thomas E. Harvey, he was basically the assistant to the director of the CIA !! FACT.

Bottom line, Popular Mechanics is a CIA front.........FACT !!.

Which part of jewish involvemnet in the U.S media / banks etc etc........is bullshit, can you refute anything i have stated.

Great video by David Shayler blowing apart the BBC debunking programme
http://www.infowars.net/articles/jun...280607Film.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ssueoflies.htm

This link is a great link, it features PHd architects
who believe the offcial story is bollocks

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Need any more help washing your third eye clean ??, just give me and my crew a call.
Any time - day or night !!.

C ~ YA.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »

Need any more help washing your third eye clean ??, just give me and my crew a call.
Any time - day or night !!.

C ~ YA.

PT -- SAIDA.
could have used you and your crew earlier, I had some wicked splatter from my third eye.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2007, 05:41:54 PM »
could have used you and your crew earlier, I had some wicked splatter from my third eye.

Up late MR.Chaos !!.

Intelligent answers, as usual, i see.

Care to add anything to the debate ??, other than your usual toss Juice ??.

OR would that much thinking give you a migraine, don’t worry we know that answer to that one................

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: September 12, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
Pillow talk, you sir are truly delusional, popular mechanics is a CIA front?  Wow, lets just think about what your implicating here logically.  If it were a CIA front, who all would be employed by the CIA?  Why would PM have been around for years and years and years?  Where do the people in these said websites you linked get their information?  I think I will trust a team of scientists and engineers over college kids with laptops and spare time.  Ok now pillow talk lets move on to another topic.  If the government has no qualm killing 3000 of its own people, why not kill the 20 extra who started these websites?