Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19732 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2007, 07:42:11 AM »
what's wrong with all these delusional bastards who think that 9/11 was a conspiracy?. it's time to get a life Mutherfcukers
Get Big, or Die Trying

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2007, 08:00:34 AM »
anybody that believes in these stupid ass conspiracy theories should watch a spectacular 2 hr documentary made by the history channel about it. they refute every claim these fucking pieces of shit make. it is so disrespectful to the people that lost their lives that day to continue to insist on propagating these theories

You are not very well read on the subject are you ( that's rehtorical BTW )..............

the oil isnt running out
it is (as Trilateral Commision founder Zbigniew Brzezinski pointed out in his book 'The Grand Chess Board') all about the control of oil and other natural resources, due to the fact that 75% of them lie under Central fucking Asia. As he put it: it is about maintaing U.S global preeminence
If the oil is running out, why - after occupying the Central Asian countries post 9/11 thus becoming the de facto owners of the oil in those countries - is said oil being pumped through a big pipeline that runs from Afghanistan to the caspian sea basin, just prior to it being shipped to China rather than pumped to us lucky girls in the west? the answer: China is being built up, ask yourself for what
Prior to 9/11, the ruling Afghan Taliban militia had told Unocol/Haliburton to fuck off every time Halliburton/Unocol approached them about putting said pipeline through Afghansitan
However after 9/11, we now had a reason to invade Afghanistan, depose and otherwise remove said Taliban, afterwhich the pipeline went ahead.. and who became Afghan ruler? the head of Unocol Hamid Karzai
If the oil in the world is running out, ask yourselves this: what will be used to fuel the trucks that will run night and day along the trans American super highway that is currently being built?
Prior to 9/11 the Taliban had drastically reduced opium production, thus the sheer quantity of Heroin througout the world was reduced, however, in the 2 years after 9/11 and the invasion into Afghanistan, opium production increased on the order of 2000% and continues to rise, George Bush's handlers must be over the fucking moon
Bottom line: 9/11 was about oil, drugs, and geo political advantage, this is fully admitted by the likes of Zbigniew Brzezinski.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2007, 08:01:43 AM »
what's wrong with all these delusional bastards who think that 9/11 was a conspiracy?. it's time to get a life Mutherfcukers

READ THE ABOVE POST MORON............

PT -- SAIDA.  ??? ???  ::) ::)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2007, 08:05:39 AM »
pillowtalk whats so hard about being the "No. 1 bad boy of London"...the whole country is filled with pale skinny weaklings with bad teeth.  I could be the No 1 bad boy in London in a day.

Funny fucker.........you got a major pissy fit on, because i didn't respond to your last post ??.
Feel rejected ??.......sorry bro - been busy over here, this is Portugal !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2007, 08:12:45 AM »

Funny fucker.........you got a major pissy fit on, because i didn't respond to your last post ??.
Feel rejected ??.......sorry bro - been busy over here, this is Portugal !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Are your teeth bad?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »
Are your teeth bad?

Ask 'NYCbull' he thinks i am cute..........

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2007, 08:25:16 AM »
anybody that believes in these stupid ass conspiracy theories should watch a spectacular 2 hr documentary made by the history channel about it. they refute every claim these fucking pieces of shit make. it is so disrespectful to the people that lost their lives that day to continue to insist on propagating these theories

When you speak, does it sound like this - BBBBBHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA................. ...
I only ask, as you seem to have a grasp of the language in it's written form - very confusing !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
ooooooook tough guy

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2007, 08:32:52 AM »
Ask 'NYCbull' he thinks i am cute..........

PT -- SAIDA.

I never said "cute"  and yes I was insulted that you didnt respond to my last post responding to your post asking me if I thought you were good looking the one you then later deleted.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2007, 08:46:47 AM »
I never said "cute"  and yes I was insulted that you didnt respond to my last post responding to your post asking me if I thought you were good looking the one you then later deleted.
Europeans are generally not very attractive people. Their overall hygeine starting with their teeth, their lack of deodorent use, etc. illustrates their lacking in this area. I recently went to a resort in the Dominican Republic and the place was filled with Germans and English and it was one horror show after another. Their bathing suits were right out of the 70's and we all know about their lack of shaving.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2007, 08:53:53 AM »
Europeans are generally not very attractive people. Their overall hygeine starting with their teeth, their lack of deodorent use, etc. illustrates their lacking in this area. I recently went to a resort in the Dominican Republic and the place was filled with Germans and English and it was one horror show after another. Their bathing suits were right out of the 70's and we all know about their lack of shaving.

I agree in certain respects, in Italy the guys are handsome but their bodies are so skinny it is gross, then they wear those little speedos on the beach..scary. The french are gross all around...The brits can be Ok cept for the teeth...Germans are built but yea smell bad,,,not good hygeine at all.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2007, 08:57:09 AM »
I hope all al-Queada nukes all u Arab sell out WHORES!!!!!!And for u road raging idiots u can't blow ur horn at a mushroom cloud......74X9=666 BTW Flight 93 that crashed in Shitsville, PA There is a American plant in PA that maufactures weapons of mass disstruction....The Air Force shot it down!!!!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!DUMB FUCKS!!!!!!
:::::getting up; locks bolted::::::who's the mad man? 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2007, 08:58:10 AM »
the one you then later deleted.

That was moderated, and you know it, man, you GAY guys are worse that women, miss a phone call and all HELL breaks loose.......get over it, TUT.

PT -- SAIDA.    ::)    ::)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2007, 09:03:33 AM »

NOW WE MOVE THE GOAL POSTS !!, how many other stereotypical ‘GAY’ characteristics, are you going to display today, you Big BULL you ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »
Your neighbor has a litter of baby pitt bulls.  You have 5 small children who play in that yard all day.  You know that in 2 years, those dogs will be biting your kids daily.  So, you let a small bite happen, so you can kill all 5 dogs justifiably.  You know that if you let them grow up to be 8 badass dogs next door, you'll have to move or let your kids get bitten every week.

We knew that in 20 years, the idiots over there would stop killing each other over the koran or grudges, and realize what they were sitting on (the oil).  We knew that one more generation of the web, they'd wisen up, sell the oil to EUR and CHI, and we'd have a major prob.  After all, we're still living largest in teh USA, even tho we've lost all competitive advantages (tech, mnfg, etc).

None of us want to live in a poor country.  Fighting our friends for clean water and food.  So, we let the little Pit puppy bite us.  Then we retaliated by killing him, and taking his yard.  We let the one puppy get away, as he's a valuable asset for fearmongering purposes (osama).

911 was allowed to happen, as anyone who has researched it will learn pretty quickly.  67% of Americans want a new investigation based on World Trade Center 7.  (The giant skyscraper that was brought down but never hit with a plane).    The whole world knows we let it happen to justify a string of wars for resources.

Neither side - dems or repubs - are correct.  Repubs tell you lies (WMD, etc) to get you to support the war.  Dems want to pull out, but sure don't have a plan for AMerican energy independence.  Both sides are full of shit, you should know.  Neither is honest.  The realistic thought here - it's simple.  7000 people die in America every day.  It was decided, for the good of 300 million people, that 3000 of them should check out early so that the other 300 mil could live much better for the next 50+ years (off the oil we're siphoning now).

America's planners make these choices.  They're for the greater good.  They're morally indefensible, but in the utilitarian sense, they make sense.  

911 was allowed to happen, and assisted. This is without a doubt.  FBI agents, NYPD, and others have come fwd with evidence.  Hell, CNN and the BBC reported WTC7 fell, BEFORE IT FELL.  Yeah, they let it happen.  But it was done for a purpose, to kill that little pit while he was a small threat.  911 was the saddest day in our nation's history, but there are only two things we can do now.   LEARN about it - so that they can't pull that shit twice (if there was another attack - two thirds of america wouldn't buy it), and move on.  It's over.  Nothing any of us can do.  I spent a year studying it, and while it was enlightening, it was more depressing than anything else.  It was a sad time in history, but a necessary moment in the utilitarian sense.  Nothing any of us can do but move on, and not buy into the BS next time.

Rest in peace, all our troops that have died overseas fighting for a better life for us.  Rest in peace, all those unlucky souls who passed away 6 years ago today. 

I'm guessing you settled on this explanation because you wanted to move on and it gave you some closure.  It seems logical, but don't you think we could have achieved greater energy independence by investing the money we spent on the war in Iraq and the "war on terror" on alternative energy sources instead.  I think that we probably could have, but the Bush administration is not trying to do what's best for America but rather what's best for its small group of friends (e.g. oil and halliburton).

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2007, 10:10:14 AM »
A report from an NPR reporter............ 

The NPR reporter, Ursula Lindsey, said that "here in the U.S., most people have little doubt about what happened during the 2001 attacks." NPR's assumption that the official 9-11 story is the final word is uninformed. Polls show that 36 percent of Americans and more than 50 percent of New Yorkers lack confidence in the 9-11 commission report. Many 9-11 families who lost relatives in the attacks are unsatisfied with the official story.

Why are the U.S. media untroubled that there has been no independent investigation of 9-11?

Why are the media unconcerned that the rules governing preservation of forensic evidence were not followed by federal authorities?

Why do the media brand skeptics of the official line "conspiracy theorists" and "kooks"?

What is wrong with debate and listening to both sides of the defining issue of our time? If the official line is so correct and defensible, what does it have to fear from skeptics?

Obviously, a great deal considering the iron curtain that has been erected to protect the official line from independent examination.

Questions - questions - questions - questions.............

PT -- SAIDA.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJHAp49Lh8&NR=1
Growth/noob loves me

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2007, 10:15:40 AM »
NOW WE MOVE THE GOAL POSTS !!, how many other stereotypical ‘GAY’ characteristics, are you going to display today, you Big BULL you ??.

PT -- SAIDA.

I dont get it "goal posts", is that some "white guy living off his rich indian girls wealth" new catch phrase.

Must be nice living the life of luxury, but dont you have any house chores to do before you wife gets home? :D

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2007, 10:21:31 AM »
A report from an NPR reporter............ 

The NPR reporter, Ursula Lindsey, said that "here in the U.S., most people have little doubt about what happened during the 2001 attacks." NPR's assumption that the official 9-11 story is the final word is uninformed. Polls show that 36 percent of Americans and more than 50 percent of New Yorkers lack confidence in the 9-11 commission report. Many 9-11 families who lost relatives in the attacks are unsatisfied with the official story.

Why are the U.S. media untroubled that there has been no independent investigation of 9-11?

Why are the media unconcerned that the rules governing preservation of forensic evidence were not followed by federal authorities?

Why do the media brand skeptics of the official line "conspiracy theorists" and "kooks"?

What is wrong with debate and listening to both sides of the defining issue of our time? If the official line is so correct and defensible, what does it have to fear from skeptics?

Obviously, a great deal considering the iron curtain that has been erected to protect the official line from independent examination.

Questions - questions - questions - questions.............

PT -- SAIDA.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJHAp49Lh8&NR=1
You haven't taken your Meds yet today have you?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2007, 10:23:46 AM »
Its actually 912 today so end this fukcing thread already.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2007, 10:25:06 AM »
I dont get it "goal posts", is that some "white guy living off his rich indian girls wealth" new catch phrase.

Must be nice living the life of luxury, but dont you have any house chores to do before you wife gets home? :D

Are we back to the 'Freudian' crap again ??.
Come on, man !! lighten up, this is getbig, LOLZ.............

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2007, 10:26:47 AM »
You haven't taken your Meds yet today have you?

Serious question ~ do you think the official story is what happened ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »
Its actually 912 today so end this fukcing thread already.

If it takes another 12 months for this thread to run out of steam ~ SO BE IT !!.

See you on 9/11 - 08 !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2007, 10:35:17 AM »

Underdog, I've been twice in the 'almighty'  ::) USA, and I've seen a lot of fat, ugly, degenerated weaklings leaping around. I you like horror shows, just stay in your own hood, kid.   :-\

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2007, 10:51:23 AM »
Underdog, I've been twice in the 'almighty'  ::) USA, and I've seen a lot of fat, ugly, degenerated weaklings leaping around. I you like horror shows, just stay in your own hood, kid.   :-\
But we're still light years ahead of wherever your from which is why everyone is dying to get in here.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2007, 11:01:02 AM »
Oh yeah !! just dying !!, OMG -- LMFAO -- hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.................. ..

Like this you mean ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me