Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19608 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2007, 12:49:30 PM »
Whats funny is the dude who orchestrated 9/11 is off somewhere making videos for the american public saying we should convert to islam because its free of tax etc etc lol   ::)

We can't even find the dude responsible for the biggest attack on our american soil? The American armed forces can't find a 6'6 plus camel jockey but can pull Saddam out of a spider hole. Ridiculous. We must not be trying very hard eh?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2007, 12:51:55 PM »
Okay, fair enouhg.  however:

1) "Take all this $, or a bullet" is pretty convincing way to keep people quiet if need be.
2) It's very possible that clinton knew about the WTC93 attack and his hands were tied - remember ON 9/11, it's very possible - and likely - that Bush had no clue what was going on.

Condi Rice went on Tony Snow (Fox News Sunday) on Sept 17th, 2001, and admitted that Ari Fleischer was correct when he mantioned that air force 1 was in danger that day.  Ari slipped that someone using current coded secret service terminology, complete with the sept 11 password (angel), threatened his plane if he returned to washington as planned.  Air support to protect Bush wasn't available.  WASN'T AVAILABLE.  Do ya buy that?

Bush was forced to fly to louisiana then Omaha until the threat could be found, and it never was.  Condi and Ari admitted this.  So there was a 20th person making a threat with inside white house knowledge on 9/11.  COndi and Ari confirmed this.

You still don't believe in conspiracies?  Google it, you can prob watch the Condi clip on youtube.  She admits a credible inside threat that day.  no way those 19 arabs, already long dead, made that call.  

Bush was actually reading my pet goat when it happened.  he wasn't in the plane.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2007, 12:54:28 PM »
Bush was actually reading my pet goat when it happened.  he wasn't in the plane.

i know.  i meant his return to DC.  He was heading right back, but was diverted by an inside threat, according to condi.  the threat was on AF1.  Using correct terminology.  that means consupracy automatically.  Why would they want to keep bush away from DC?

You can accuse the white house of making it up if ya want.  But I believe them here. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2007, 01:00:07 PM »
i know.  i meant his return to DC.  He was heading right back, but was diverted by an inside threat, according to condi.  the threat was on AF1.  Using correct terminology.  that means consupracy automatically.  Why would they want to keep bush away from DC?

You can accuse the white house of making it up if ya want.  But I believe them here. 

No need to get angry son.  the gov is run by crooks for the crooks.  they don't give a shit about 3000, 30000 or 300000 lives.  This is a first world country.  The strongest nation on the planet yet there are still people in the US, millions of people that are starving, kids that go to school hungry each day, hospitals that are worse than those in third world countries.  America is a country governed by the rich for the rich and they don't give a fuck about the rest. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2007, 01:03:36 PM »
No need to get angry son.  the gov is run by crooks for the crooks.  they don't give a shit about 3000, 30000 or 300000 lives.  This is a first world country.  The strongest nation on the planet yet there are still people in the US, millions of people that are starving, kids that go to school hungry each day, hospitals that are worse than those in third world countries.  America is a country governed by the rich for the rich and they don't give a fuck about the rest. 

yep you got that right.  enough politics for me. i'm going back to watch the NFL network.  I'll check back in, on next years' sept 11th.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2007, 01:04:10 PM »
  America is a country governed by the rich for the rich and they don't give a fuck about the rest. 
Once every American learns that, then all the questions in thier head will be answered....i remember the moment i realized that, it was like an awakening of sorts..the kind that tells you "hey, you want to be happy ? make money first...." made all my goals simplier....now im not some millionaire like the people who post here but I will be the last person you see giving $$$ to charity, a bum or working in a soup kitchen...fuck everyone , I do me (no homo)
L

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2007, 01:37:45 PM »
You are just a slave to the dollar living in scarcity with that type of thinking.

Good Luck with that!

Once every American learns that, then all the questions in thier head will be answered....i remember the moment i realized that, it was like an awakening of sorts..the kind that tells you "hey, you want to be happy ? make money first...." made all my goals simplier....now im not some millionaire like the people who post here but I will be the last person you see giving $$$ to charity, a bum or working in a soup kitchen...fuck everyone , I do me (no homo)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2007, 01:47:54 PM »
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2589559

A memorial video about United 93.  Can we keep this on topic?  Thanks!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »
Can we keep this on topic?  Thanks!

This is not ‘OT’ if you want to talk about 9/11.............
Who ( in large numbers ) were not at work that day, and from which floor did they work ??........

See my reply  ( NO.89 ) on the previous page.

Did you know that for 45 years a commemorative plaque sat at Auschwitz claiming that 4 millions Jews had died in the camp and that this plaque was changed with absolutely no fanfare in 1990 to another plaque that claims only 1.5 million? FACT:

If it hadn’t been for the hard work and dedication of historical revisionists, people like Ernst Zundel, David Irving, Siegfried Verbeke, Manfred Roeder, Bradley Smith, Fred Leuchter and many, many others, that plaque would never have been changed. In the end, only a fool wouldn’t consider the likelihood that the real reason these historians have been jailed is because they have been on the right track all along and there are people out there, predominantly Jews, that do not want others to know what these individuals have to say.
See information on the Lavon Affair – do a google search, there is a great deal of info on this crime, the Israeli’s essentially admit what they did, it’s not a state secret.
Read about Michael Milken and Ivan Boesky, both Jews, and both Junk Bond Kings.
The primary witness to turn states evidence against Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling was the Jew Andy Fastow who worked closely with the largest holders of Enron stock, the Jewish Belfer family. For more information on these facts, see Michael Collins Piper’s excellent book, The New Jerusalem.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2007, 02:01:05 PM »
This is ‘OT’ if you want to talk about 9/11.............

If it hadn’t been for the hard work and dedication of historical revisionists, people like Ernst Zundel, David Irving, Siegfried Verbeke, Manfred Roeder, Bradley Smith, Fred Leuchter
::)

Do you actually know any Jewish people? 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2007, 02:04:34 PM »
::)

Do you actually know any Jewish people? 

Actually, i do yes !!, but what has that got to do with the price of fish ??.

This remains a fucking - FACT !!!!!!!! weither i know jew / Black / Pakistani / Indian etc etc.

Did you know that for 45 years a commemorative plaque sat at Auschwitz claiming that 4 millions Jews had died in the camp and that this plaque was changed with absolutely no fanfare in 1990 to another plaque that claims only 1.5 million? FACT:

PT -- SAIDA.  ??? ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2007, 02:04:50 PM »
This is ‘OT’ if you want to talk about 9/11.............
Who ( in large numbers ) were not at work that day, and from which floor did they work ??........

See my reply  ( NO.89 ) on the previous page.

If it hadn’t been for the hard work and dedication of historical revisionists, people like Ernst Zundel, David Irving, Siegfried Verbeke, Manfred Roeder, Bradley Smith, Fred Leuchter and many, many others, that plaque would never have been changed. In the end, only a fool wouldn’t consider the likelihood that the real reason these historians have been jailed is because they have been on the right track all along and there are people out there, predominantly Jews, that do not want others to know what these individuals have to say.
See information on the Lavon Affair – do a google search, there is a great deal of info on this crime, the Israeli’s essentially admit what they did, it’s not a state secret.
Read about Michael Milken and Ivan Boesky, both Jews, and both Junk Bond Kings.
The primary witness to turn states evidence against Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling was the Jew Andy Fastow who worked closely with the largest holders of Enron stock, the Jewish Belfer family. For more information on these facts, see Michael Collins Piper’s excellent book, The New Jerusalem.

PT -- SAIDA.

If 1.5 million jews died, then there wouldn't be any left int he world.  Maybe 100 or 200 hundred dies but they blew their claims up getbig style and went from a couple hundred to millions.  Squadfather's great grandfather was probably the stats guy back then.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2007, 02:05:29 PM »
If 1.5 million jews died, then there wouldn't be any left int he world.  Maybe 100 or 200 hundred dies but they blew their claims up getbig style and went from a couple hundred to millions.  Squadfather's great grandfather was probably the stats guy back then.
what does that mean?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »
what does that mean?

You know how people here can bench press 900 lbs, are millionaires etc... and you call them out.  I was joking at how you call out these claims.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
You know how people here can bench press 900 lbs, are millionaires etc... and you call them out.  I was joking at how you call out these claims.

Have you read post '89' on the previous page ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2007, 02:35:40 PM »
Have you read post '89' on the previous page ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
I'm guessing your 'girlfriend' was banged by a bagel munching Woody Allen lookalike and now you hate jews.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2007, 03:58:41 PM »
I was handed this three page pamphlet from the 911 activists while walking to work...It has way to much info in it but one of the things they ask is:

" in the event of a hijacking airline piots are trained to key in HJCK into the transponder. Why didnt any of the pilots do so?"

and this:

"with a simple shove of the yoke down, anyone not seat belted in would be slammed to the roof of the plane. How are we to believe no pilot thought to do this and instead turned over their plane?"

Letters can't be put into transponders, there's a code 7500 which means hijacking. 7700 means emergency, and 7600 radio problems. Putting 7500 into transponder causes the aircrafts "dot" on radar screen (on ground) to flash, and then air traffic control asks pilot to confirm that the code is not put there by accident. This code is used so that the pilot can tell ATC that their plane has been hijacked, without mentioning the word "hijack".

Also, moving yoke suddenly, would cause people with seatbelts unfastened to slam to the roof of the plane, but then again, that would also kill innocent passengers and flight attendants. Besides, airline companies have specific instructions how to deal with hijack situations, and those instructions usually include complying with the demands presented by the hijackers. Safety of the passengers and crew are usually on prime importance.

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2007, 04:17:28 PM »
well wouldn't losing 3-4 passengers and the terrorists be better than the whole plane going down???

the whole situation has sooo many questions....it's just nuts...
i love t fuck black girls

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2007, 04:56:43 PM »
Happy 911 everyone!

What presents did everyone get?!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2007, 04:59:07 PM »
Wanted to go pay my respects, but it rained and my back problems and all.

I will be there next week to purchase a suit..

Alex23

« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »
Nothing anyone said here matters.

Remember this

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2007, 05:09:16 PM »

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »
240, everything in your argument sounds really great, except for the fact that we probably wont be using fossil fuels by the time that the next generation comes around.  I believe around 30 percent of brazil's cars are ethanol only at this point.  The way the auto industry is moving, in 10 or so years, all new cars will run on some sort of ethanol/electricity type hybrid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2007, 05:24:42 PM »
240, everything in your argument sounds really great, except for the fact that we probably wont be using fossil fuels by the time that the next generation comes around.  I believe around 30 percent of brazil's cars are ethanol only at this point.  The way the auto industry is moving, in 10 or so years, all new cars will run on some sort of ethanol/electricity type hybrid.

No way - 10 years is way too soon

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »
You think so?  I dont know man, look how far technology in general has come in the past ten years.  Ten years ago, you couldn't fathom a personal computer with a terabyte hard drive.