Author Topic: Nicole Bass Broke  (Read 24546 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Nicole Bass Broke
« on: September 12, 2007, 11:42:22 AM »
A few weeks ago, former WWE performer Nicole Bass called into Howard Stern's show begging him to give her $900 to keep her husband, Robert Fuchs, from going to jail. Stern initially refused because if he gave her money, then "a million other wackos" would call in with sob stories begging him for money. Stern's stylist contributed $300, and another caller pledged $300 to Bass. Stern gave in and ponied up the final $300 and last Tuesday, Bass took care of her husband's jail problem. Later on, Stern said that Bass told him she was determined to start a new life. Stern said that he got her a job as a personal trainer last year, but quit. Stern said that she's now doing those 900-line phone chats with people.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Nicole Bass Broke
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 11:59:32 AM »
This story warms my heart.

I was actually a member of Bob Fuch's gym, Natural Physique Center. I joined because it was close to where I was going to school at the time. That dope Fuchs bought benches that had racks that were too close together. So, if you had a 45 on each side and took one off, the bar would tip over. To compensate, you had to pull the bar to the side of the removed plate in order to create the proper leverage. But, Bob didn't want you to do this because it would scrape the bar.

So, every time you benched, you had to call someone over to help you change the weights, just because this dumb cock$ucker bought the wrong benches.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 12:03:03 PM »
Is her husband a schmoe?  Cause Nicole is one big girl!  (Her website says 6'2" 230 lbs!)  Guess if she is broke and can't afford food, drugs and gym memberships, she will quickly lose size and might actually become normal looking.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »
Wow, Nicole Bass broke?  I would have never guessed.  Next thing you know we're going to be hearing about how Chyna is in financial trouble ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 12:04:08 PM »
Is her husband a schmoe?  Cause Nicole is one big girl!  (Her website says 6'2" 230 lbs!)  Guess if she is broke and can't afford food, drugs and gym memberships, she will quickly lose size and might actually become normal looking.

Nick will never look normal.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 12:04:45 PM »
This story warms my heart.

I was actually a member of Bob Fuch's gym, Natural Physique Center. I joined because it was close to where I was going to school at the time. That dope Fuchs bought benches that had racks that were too close together. So, if you had a 45 on each side and took one off, the bar would tip over. To compensate, you had to pull the bar to the side of the removed plate in order to create the proper leverage. But, Bob didn't want you to do this because it would scrape the bar.

So, every time you benched, you had to call someone over to help you change the weights, just because this dumb cock$ucker bought the wrong benches.

Ahahhahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahaha

I guess that dumb Cokksucker's come a long way since then eh?

hahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahaha

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 12:04:56 PM »
Wow, Nicole Bass broke?  I would have never guessed.  Next thing you know we're going to be hearing about how Chyna is in financial trouble ;D

LOL. Another bodybuilding success story.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 12:06:40 PM »
LOL. Another bodybuilding success story.

Im sure Chyna made plenty of money.  If she had half a brain she would've invested at least some of it and could probably live rather comfortably with a normal job.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 12:09:38 PM »
who would haev thought that being a drugged up superwoman who beats guys for money isn't a sustainable income as one ages into his her 40s?

live and learn, I guess.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 12:10:25 PM »

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
I JUST THREW UP :-X

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 12:32:14 PM »
she looks a bit like sly stallone facially. :-\

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
She is a handsome guy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »
Sad thing is, once "she" does off the sauce she'll lose all that muscle and won't even look like a "bodybuilder" anymore, only like a pre-op tranny--and a non-passable one at that. :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
I met her once at an expo and had to try and stop myself from staring rudely. I kept circling her booth trying to be subtle. Pics are one thing, in person is truly startling...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 12:37:57 PM »
I JUST THREW UP :-X

So did I, but it was only a little.
a

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »
Her face is just so..... wrecked... damn.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
What did she look like before?
:D Weee

affy

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »
:D Weee

Master Blaster

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 12:47:23 PM »

Hahahahahaha, oh jesus!

BTW, I missread the thread title, thought it said Nicole ass broke. ;D

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 12:48:54 PM »

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 12:49:53 PM »
Michael bolton is way hotter than nicole bass.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
I met her once at an expo and had to try and stop myself from staring rudely. I kept circling her booth trying to be subtle. Pics are one thing, in person is truly startling...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »
she seemed to have a pretty good taper in that contest pic.

wide shoulders and lats, good taper and tight hips. most of the massive girls look like refridgerators.

she probably would have faired better competing as a man. :-\