Author Topic: ALRI sponsors $1,000 Posedown: Billy vs. Vince vs. DA?  (Read 48934 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: ALRI sponsors Podedown: Billy vs. Vince vs. DA?
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2007, 01:07:53 AM »

Also, I would make extra selling autographed pictures for 5 bucks apiece which many wrestling fans in attendance buy on impulse. 

stop.

please.

your seriously fucked.
b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2007, 06:37:42 AM »
I dunno, this looks like it could be a close match.  Looks like Billy put on some pounds.  If Vince was able to shed some....
:D Weee

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2007, 06:48:29 AM »
I dunno, this looks like it could be a close match.  Looks like Billy put on some pounds.  If Vince was able to shed some....

UUh, its not going to be close.  I saw those pictures and I just about fell out laughing.  He really let himself put on the loose weight and that's too bad because that would have been his only possible yet slim chance of beating me.

Arms are bigger but still not bigger than mine, same as back and chest and again his legs are popsicle sticks. 

I just need to continue training for the Elite Classic and not change anything or do anything drastic.  He'll have to lose the weight fast and along with that, the extra size he put on will go with it. ..... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I think Dave Palumbo and John Ramano is setting up Billy Guns for something
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2007, 07:55:37 AM »
What do you think folks.  I've looked at his last pictures from the AC event and I can't believe this guy is using real steroids, clen, or T3 for this event.  What do you think folks 

A

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: I think Dave Palumbo and John Ramano is setting up Billy Guns for something
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2007, 07:56:38 AM »
Not starting to chicken out are you?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2007, 07:59:07 AM »
Not starting to chicken out are you?

There's nothing to chicken out to.  Right now, he doesn't have any part on his body he can match and even my conditioning is much better than his as I no longer bulk up or anything.  I was thinking he would be much sharper if he was coming down on weight but I guess not.... :-\
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2007, 08:00:29 AM »
What do you think folks.  I've looked at his last pictures from the AC event and I can't believe this guy is using real steroids, clen, or T3 for this event.  What do you think folks 

I thought he said he wasn't using anything.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2007, 08:08:51 AM »
I thought he said he wasn't using anything.

He posted in the Steroid section of MD that he was using T3 and clen but he erased it once I called him out on it.  He's lying as usual of course and it doesn't make a difference.  He's been posting his pictures everywhere which is a huge mistake.

I post mine two days before the event and it'll most likely break his heart.  Dave and John have been pumping up that kids head full of ideas.  Such a shame that he's going to be humiliated royally
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2007, 10:17:47 AM »
Yeah, your 2 day out pics should be astonishing   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2007, 10:24:55 AM »
The only person worried about Billy is you (and vice versa).  No one else cares.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »
The only person worried about Billy is you (and vice versa).  No one else cares.

Great point   :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2007, 10:41:44 AM »

No-one except ALRI who has 1000 dollars in supplements for prize and a photo shoot with some lovely ladies for MHP magazine. 

Yea, its not that important..... ::)
A

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2007, 10:47:20 AM »
No-one except ALRI who has 1000 dollars in supplements for prize and a photo shoot with some lovely ladies for MHP magazine. 

oh my god.  you seriously think you're important?  this little pissant show is nothing more than a Gimp-off.  You have two retards willing to embarass themselves for the amusement of others. 

You and billy both look like crap, and you are both weirdos.  Okay?

You look terrible.
!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2007, 10:49:21 AM »

"...important."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2007, 11:19:15 AM »

oh my god.  you seriously think you're important?  this little pissant show is nothing more than a Gimp-off.  You have two retards willing to embarass themselves for the amusement of others. 

You and billy both look like crap, and you are both weirdos.  Okay?

You look terrible.

Who are you by the way....... ;D 
A

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2007, 11:21:25 AM »

Who are you by the way....... ;D 

I'm pete.  Just like you, I have no need to hide. 

Tell me I'm wrong.  Tell me that you and Billy are good bodybuilders and people want to see the posedown because they're impressed by the muscle at that booth.  Tell me it's not a circus sideshow act.

Tell us all, Vince.
!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »

Tell me I'm wrong.  Tell me that you and Billy are good bodybuilders and people want to see the posedown because they're impressed by the muscle at that booth.  Tell me it's not a circus sideshow act.

Tell us all, Vince.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: ALRI sponsors $1,000 Posedown: Billy vs. Vince vs. DA?
« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2007, 12:50:05 PM »
I guess "lovely ladies" actually means crack hos.  I can't imagine even the homely looking fitness chics agreeing to be photographed with either of you.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
OMG :o :o :o

the 2 of you are so deluded its scary. you both need serious mental care.

neither of you have an ounce of muscle, neither look like you even workout, you both have physiques that would not look out of place on dart players, and the worse thing is both of you took gear to attain these herculean proportions?????

here's some serious advice - do yourselves and everyone who reads these boards a favour and retire from the bodybuilding scene. if your desperate to do something like it try powerlifting, then you can look like shit with pride, and still delude yourselves and everyone else you chose to include in your fantasy world when you lie about your lifts, instead of putting me off my post workout meal with your fishlike physique pics.
175lbs by 31st July

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2007, 04:37:26 PM »
OMG :o :o :o

the 2 of you are so deluded its scary. you both need serious mental care.

neither of you have an ounce of muscle, neither look like you even workout, you both have physiques that would not look out of place on dart players, and the worse thing is both of you took gear to attain these herculean proportions?????

here's some serious advice - do yourselves and everyone who reads these boards a favour and retire from the bodybuilding scene. if your desperate to do something like it try powerlifting, then you can look like shit with pride, and still delude yourselves and everyone else you chose to include in your fantasy world when you lie about your lifts, instead of putting me off my post workout meal with your fishlike physique pics.

And, who the fuck are you???    ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »

Tell us all, Vince.

Ok...you're wrong... ;D

A

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »
Hey did you know that your a Registered Child Molester.....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2007, 05:09:12 PM »
Ok...you're wrong... ;D

youre seriously a grown man?

Shit I cannot believe people act like this in real life.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2007, 05:23:19 PM »
Melvin 'Vince' Goodrum, CSN MFT is the real thing. He represents the average schmo who trains at home and dreams about transcending his mediocre life by becoming a he-man. The old Weider ads were about blokes like Goodrum. That he can enter bodybuilding contests and select the right division so that he can win a trophy is proof the lad is serious. He dons his colourful, ill-fitting posing trunks and stands proud in the Junior or novice lineup in some hillbilly contest. When it is his turn to entertain the folk our hero, Goodrum, never fails to perform. The guy is a natural and puts 100% into his routine. You can tell because his face is distorted with both agony and effort when he hears the scoffs and laughing. He continues his routine and accepts his trophy with dignity and that is just about all that any of us can do. When his photos appear here on Getbig there is an outburst of derision. There are no blue stars but Melvin has a nice trophy for his effort because he almost died for you bitches. That he is 'competing' against another internet wannabe star is the stuff of legends. Never before in the history of bodybuilding has so much attention being diverted to so little in the way of quality physiques. These dudes are famous and rightly so. It takes buckets of nerve flavoured with a thickness that delights every gym goer. When they stand on stage they will bring the house down. Let us not deny them their 10 minutes of fame. We would be deprived of a magic moment if these two woke up and accepted reality. Every champion has to believe in himself and forge ahead. Goodrum is a gift to this community and I try to foster his strange destiny. Too bad he doesn't have some photos to flog at the MD booth after this historic showdown.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2007, 05:36:18 PM »
Basile, you take this stuff way too seriously.

It's kind of creepy.