Author Topic: BLACKSMITH 3 weeks OUT  (Read 10061 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BLACKSMITH 3 weeks OUT
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »
Looking good Sami, but seriously, is this show going to happen?  What is the Payout for 1st?  If you are serious about being a BB and getting paid, then you should really come over to the IFBB.  The shows rarely get canceled  and you won't have to peak for nothing. 

Edit, just looked at the Website.  You have to Pay to enter the show?

He will be peaking for nothing if the ifbb lets him in because there is no way they will let him win anything.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 09:06:32 AM »
He will be peaking for nothing if the ifbb lets him in because there is no way they will let him win anything.

Not true, IFBB of late is trying to create more interest and sell more tickets, if they bring over another competitor from a different org. It could possible fill more seats.  I'm not saying he's gonna win the O, but he could have won last nights show, and there are a slew of 10k shows that he could win.
\

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 09:35:08 AM »
Not true, IFBB of late is trying to create more interest and sell more tickets, if they bring over another competitor from a different org. It could possible fill more seats.  I'm not saying he's gonna win the O, but he could have won last nights show, and there are a slew of 10k shows that he could win.

THANKS bro for the Motivation, BUT winning the show is a bit tough, to me i can be in top 5 easly according to what i saw last night!!

SOME people think that my bodybuilding career is OVER ;D well .... lets wait and SEE............Dawg ;)

~ The Black Smith ~

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
THANKS bro for the Motivation, BUT winning the show is a bit tough, to me i can be in top 5 easly according to what i saw last night!!

SOME people think that my bodybuilding career is OVER ;D well .... lets wait and SEE............Dawg ;)

Sami, is there ever an "off" season for you?

you have been dieting and in contest prep mode for a long time.

You are missing out on  some good food bro....
Here comes the money shot

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 09:47:13 AM »

You've got a lot more gas in your tank.  You should really come to the IFBB and get some $$$
\

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 09:50:14 AM »

Ohhhhhhhhhh man you got that right....but soon it will end...i was VERY diappointed for NOC cnacellation but we all should understand....

You've got a lot more gas in your tank.  You should really come to the IFBB and get some $$$

Let 2007 Ends and i got lots of plans for 2008 ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 09:53:26 AM »
sami do you think you could pull more white hoes than me?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 10:10:20 AM »
3 weeks out from what?   end of cycle?
lol
A

Swizz

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 11:57:44 AM »

ROFLOL.......... you have to make a sacrifice at some point in life... :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 12:51:26 PM »

I think you need a history lesson.  Remember to all the guys that competed in Vince McMahon's WBF?  The guys that came over after Vinct tanked the WBF never did much anything.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
I think you need a history lesson.  Remember to all the guys that competed in Vince McMahon's WBF?  The guys that came over after Vinct tanked the WBF never did much anything.

BB was selling tickets then, now they are not.  History is exactly that history.  Aaron baker came back to the IFBB and still placed well.  Being in another org. doesn't mean you are blackballed from the IFBB.
\

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »
You're being naive.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »

which year r u living ??? 1970s    TIME is changed IF u didnt notice that my dear, plus PEOPLE changed as well ;) and just to refresh ur memory ARNOLD time is NOT like RONNIE time :-*  the sport totally changed.

try to take it easy man....by the way u remind me of my grand Pa, he always looking for a fight,  HE is right I AM right, it dosent matter, argument should happen and in some how it was kinda FUN ;D coz end of the day he didnt mean to hurt me, its just the AGE ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »
Looking good bro, best of luck to ya.
#

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2007, 05:09:30 AM »
which year r u living ??? 1970s    TIME is changed IF u didnt notice that my dear, plus PEOPLE changed as well ;) and just to refresh ur memory ARNOLD time is NOT like RONNIE time :-*  the sport totally changed.

try to take it easy man....by the way u remind me of my grand Pa, he always looking for a fight,  HE is right I AM right, it dosent matter, argument should happen and in some how it was kinda FUN ;D coz end of the day he didnt mean to hurt me, its just the AGE ;)

I would probably agree with him if you were the least bit marketable.  But you bring nothing to the table that would benefit the supplement companies(remember, success in pro BB is first about being marketable to those people that buy useless supplements and second about physique).  first, you are not american, second, you are muslim which, because of many of your parishoners, has become branded as the religion that hates america, americans and our free way of life with such vitriol that they enlist in the jihad to kill as many of us as possible, third, you don't speak english that well.  I could go on, but you get the point.  time will tell I guess.  But my money is on you being a nomadic sheep herder within 2 years telling stories to your fellow sheep herders about when you had the chance to be a "pro" BB

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2007, 05:31:01 AM »
I would probably agree with him if you were the least bit marketable.  But you bring nothing to the table that would benefit the supplement companies(remember, success in pro BB is first about being marketable to those people that buy useless supplements and second about physique).  first, you are not american, second, you are muslim which, because of many of your parishoners, has become branded as the religion that hates america, americans and our free way of life with such vitriol that they enlist in the jihad to kill as many of us as possible, third, you don't speak english that well.  I could go on, but you get the point.  time will tell I guess.  But my money is on you being a nomadic sheep herder within 2 years telling stories to your fellow sheep herders about when you had the chance to be a "pro" BB

sami, was emn1964s gf a good fuck?  ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2007, 05:48:48 AM »

Son, go play with your dolls, the adults are tying to have an intelligent discussion.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2007, 05:58:30 AM »

And instead of trying to come back with a lame attempt at a jab at me, why don't you try and dispute what I said in my post?  So, what did I say that is the least bit arguable?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2007, 09:27:29 AM »

DAMN.................. YOU are SICK person :o and trust me from now and on there will be NO reply on any post belong to u old man.....i thought u r some pain in the A** like some other guys, then i thought u idiot, or Stupid in some posts,  and some times i thought u kinda Open minded person BUT with all this what u wrote, i am Thru with YOU.....
~ The Black Smith ~

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2007, 09:30:37 AM »
haahaaahaaahaaahaaaa

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2007, 10:10:55 AM »
  DAMN.................. YOU are SICK person :o and trust me from now and on there will be NO reply on any post belong to u old man.....i thought u r some pain in the A** like some other guys, then i thought u idiot, or Stupid in some posts,  and some times i thought u kinda Open minded person BUT with all this what u wrote, i am Thru with YOU.....

LMAO--mltdwn  Notice how he never addresses the issues and engages in name calling.  Its like arguing with a 7 year old.  Now go back to plotting your jihad.

pushinweight

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2007, 01:12:28 PM »
sami do you think you could pull more white hoes than me?

oh lord!  what the hell are you?  I hope to god you are being sarcastic.  dude have you even been in a gym?  Just wondering, cause I swear tennis players have better bodies than you and definitely swimmers.  Have you thought about joining a gym?  You are tall so you may be able to put some muscle on you.  You are equating being skinny with being cut.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2007, 08:43:05 PM »

Enough already with the "dawgs"...it makes you sound less intelligent than you probably are.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2007, 09:43:01 PM »
LMAO--mltdwn  Notice how he never addresses the issues and engages in name calling.  Its like arguing with a 7 year old.  Now go back to plotting your jihad.

Meltdown....mad cause he won't play your games? :'(
\

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2007, 09:45:43 PM »
Meltdown....mad cause he won't play your games? :'(

I agree 100 % ... it seems that emn1964 ( I hope this wasn't the year he was Born !! ) has an unhealthy obsession with Sami ... REAL UNHEALTHY ! If I was Sami I wouldn't even bother with him.