Author Topic: pics of me,natural  (Read 42558 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: pics of me,natural
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2007, 04:32:56 AM »
thanks for the compliments!
i'm 5foot 7 and went up to 86kg down to 75kg right now
i squat 3plates and a half(on each side) for 8~10 reps
bench press is kinda weak... military press is warmup set for most getbiggers  :-[
i do 1~2hours cardio every day

Very vague information. Do you mean you previously had 11 excess kilos of body fat and then lost them? 1-2 hours of cardio are a lot; especially in a bulking phase, even if you were cutting 2 hours would suck the muscles off your bones if you were natural. Just admit it, no one is going to think less of you, you still look good...
I hate the State.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007, 05:42:43 AM »
whatever bro  ::)LOL
thanks anyways
LOCAL GYM HERO

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2007, 11:32:51 AM »
thanks for the compliments!
i'm 5foot 7 and went up to 86kg down to 75kg right now
i squat 3plates and a half(on each side) for 8~10 reps
bench press is kinda weak... military press is warmup set for most getbiggers  :-[
i do 1~2hours cardio every day

You look awesome.
As empty as paradise

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2007, 05:49:49 PM »
thts wht im wonder. 1-2 hour per day is too much? :| maybe 2 days per week will do i thk
Make It Simple!

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 05:59:15 PM »
in the winter i do almost no cardio
i do  1~2hours cardio around the summer time (starting .. may?june?~september)

LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »
in the winter i do almost no cardio
i do  1~2hours cardio around the summer time (starting .. may?june?~september)

So presumably you have that much more body fat in the winter...
I hate the State.

Freddy

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 09:32:52 PM »
Great physique!  Pics look very good.  How about some leg shots, and a back double biceps pic???

btw, its not hard to believe you are natural.  look at jrod, that guy looks amazing, and is also natural.  people seem to think that if you are ripped, then you must take steroids.   ::)

i dont think people even realize what is attainable naturally.  most people never see any results themselves, so they assume anyone who has good results must be taking drugs...

thankyou simplyhuge!

dragon you're looking great bro. do you compete? are there many natural comps in korea?

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »
Hey -you look great-how intense is the cardio you do since it is so long?

Redwine

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2007, 12:17:07 AM »
Great physique!  Pics look very good.  How about some leg shots, and a back double biceps pic???

btw, its not hard to believe you are natural.  look at jrod, that guy looks amazing, and is also natural.  people seem to think that if you are ripped, then you must take steroids.   ::)

i dont think people even realize what is attainable naturally.  most people never see any results themselves, so they assume anyone who has good results must be taking drugs...
WELL SAID BRO!  ;D
Make It Simple!

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2007, 01:36:41 AM »
thanks bros!
Freddy, you must be Jrod?if you are; your a true inspiration to me; you and the other natural competiters truly represent this sport and what it's all about:80%training 20%nutrition 0%drugs ,,, and in korea there are no true natty shows,,,
i do cardio mod~high intensity,,, i think people worry too much that there muscle will 'melt away'
if you eat enough  complex carbs your muscle won't 'melt away'  ; i also think that '0 carbs high protein diet' or 'ifbb pro somebody eats
20carbs a day precontest' etc etc won't work for a natural because THEN muscle really melts away ( just my opinion ok?)
SimplyHuge:i don't have the pics you requested for now but i do have a shitty back shot :-[

LOCAL GYM HERO

Freddy

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2007, 01:44:10 AM »
thanks bros!
Freddy, you must be Jrod?if you are; your a true inspiration to me; you and the other natural competiters truly represent this sport and what it's all about:80%training 20%nutrition 0%drugs
i do cardio mod~high intensity,,, i think people worry too much that there muscle will 'melt away'
if you eat enough  complex carbs your muscle won't 'melt away'  ; i also think that '0 carbs high protein diet' or 'ifbb pro somebody eats
20carbs a day precontest' etc etc won't work for a natural because THEN muscle really melts away ( just my opinion ok?)
SimplyHuge:i don't have the pics you requested for now but i do have a shitty back shot :-[

nope, i'm definitely not jrod bud.

btw, its not hard to believe you are natural.  look at jrod, that guy looks amazing, and is also natural.  people seem to think that if you are ripped, then you must take steroids.    ::)

thats what the thank you was for.. i was just about to say the same thing myself.. thats all.

but i do compete.. from australia though.

p.s. thats one PEELED back!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 03:06:58 AM »
sounds like a troll account to me...

you may be natural, but i do not care either way

if you are a competitor (and the diet regimen that you describe makes me think that you must be) then PM Ron to get Blue Stars

whether you are natural or notmeans nothing to me... although claiming you are a 'supernatural' would make some people wonder.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 06:34:32 AM »
lol i don't compete as i have no intent on standing on stage and 'pawning' myself against juicers

and i sure didn't know posting pics turns someone into a 'attention whore' (first time on a bbing board) LOL

and i sure damn am a natural.it's getting fu@king irritating now trying to convince everyone

i don't give a sh$t now, think what you want what do i have to prove

one last advice : 90% of naturals are fat and don't do cardio enough thinking  'i'm bulking, my muscle will melt away, dieting alone will make me shredded etcetc' well  plz wake up,, most natural competitors do
tons tons of cardio,, i dieted for 5~6 months straight,,, so do most natural competitors

of course we could all diet ultrahard for 12 weeks like the muscletech superstars and lose tons of weight but where would that loss come from

the people who think i juice LOL just hilarious and just shows what low standards you have and how pathetic you are LOL
my pathetic physique looks like a juicer? LOL i'm 5'7 75kg  for fu%ks sake   i;m super-ripped  that's why i look good ok?

just shutup;; go diet for christs sake;; stop your useless bulking;; diet for 5~6 months (really slowly)
and do cardio 1~2hours;;and eat big ;; and don't even miss a fu#king meal for 5~6 months

i'm out

LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 06:48:26 AM »
lol i don't compete as i have no intent on standing on stage and 'pawning' myself against juicers

and i sure didn't know posting pics turns someone into a 'attention whore' (first time on a bbing board) LOL

and i sure damn am a natural.it's getting fu@king irritating now trying to convince everyone

i don't give a sh$t now, think what you want what do i have to prove

one last advice : 90% of naturals are fat and don't do cardio enough thinking  'i'm bulking, my muscle will melt away, dieting alone will make me shredded etcetc' well  plz wake up,, most natural competitors do
tons tons of cardio,, i dieted for 5~6 months straight,,, so do most natural competitors

of course we could all diet ultrahard for 12 weeks like the muscletech superstars and lose tons of weight but where would that loss come from

the people who think i juice LOL just hilarious and just shows what low standards you have and how pathetic you are LOL
my pathetic physique looks like a juicer? LOL i'm 5'7 75kg  for fu%ks sake   i;m super-ripped  that's why i look good ok?

just shutup;; go diet for christs sake;; stop your useless bulking;; diet for 5~6 months (really slowly)
and do cardio 1~2hours;;and eat big ;; and don't even miss a fu#king meal for 5~6 months

i'm out

A true testament to Hanguk culture.... ::)
I hate the State.

Redwine

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 07:11:37 AM »
yo Dragon dont get too emotional bro..
seriously i agree with you.. therez no need to argue to prove urself natural..
as far as im concern.. ur doin good..
a role model thts it..
just accept those willing to take ur point of view and ignore the haters..
haters are alwiz loosers.. :) good luck bro
Make It Simple!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 10:57:13 AM »
dudes natty...just low bf.  and he looks awesome.....good work Dragon!

I love how someone comes on here, posts a natty pic, then everyone claims hes a liar and juiced.  People need to wake up and realize its possible to get a great build naturally.

to all those who do this---don't confuse YOUR laziness and lack of willpower with comments of "dudes on...or juiced etc etc....GET YOUR ASS UP, PUT DOWN THE TWINKIES, GET TO THE GYM, TRAIN HARD AND CONSISTENT, AND STFU

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »
Dude don't pay attention to the haters.  You're doing some good things so keep up the good work. 

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 05:30:39 PM »
Do you feel 1 hr cardio is minimum for getting ripped?
I guess my 30 min -45 cardio wont do haha

Before or after weights?
Thx

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 06:24:29 AM »
thanks bros
i'm probably 7~8% bf
i only used caffeine. i think that 'fat burners' are a waste of money
cardio for 30~45minutes is great! and i did my cardio seperately. but if you want to do them together
of course after weights (just my opinion)
LOCAL GYM HERO

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »
if u are natural, you have extremely good genetics! :o

Redwine

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »
thanks bros
i'm probably 7~8% bf
i only used caffeine. i think that 'fat burners' are a waste of money
cardio for 30~45minutes is great! and i did my cardio seperately. but if you want to do them together
of course after weights (just my opinion)

how often u train weights bro? how many days? and how long?
Make It Simple!

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 09:15:49 PM »
good genetics hm... i think i have wide shoulders and a small waist thats it
most naturals have a small waist anyway .. its just that people are fat so you can;t see them thats all
for cutting: i train 6days/week and 2hours a session so i end up training bodyparts 2 times a week except lsometimes legs (heavyday,lightday)
i eat alot soi i hvae to train even longer to cut
LOCAL GYM HERO

1quick1

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2007, 08:43:12 PM »
Looking jacked man.  Good work.  Excuse me if I missed in between all the hater posts but how much do you weight?

hardkor

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2007, 11:20:15 PM »
Looking awesome Dragon!  What is your weekly training split/routine??  Do you do high or low reps?

Keep up the great work!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »
Another supernatural genetic freak like gustavo badell and michael lockett!!

I bet you are 280 pounds offseason! (considering you lose at least 20 pounds when cutting natural)