Author Topic: pics of me,natural  (Read 42483 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: pics of me,natural
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2007, 03:30:17 AM »
Dragon
Do you has any plan to compete ?(because you still very young)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2007, 05:34:00 PM »
Dragon
Do you has any plan to compete ?(because you still very young)

its my dream to compete and place in Mr seoul 
but i don't have the knowledge to do so(carb,water manipulating, posing,tanning,etc) -which is why i look up to competitors so much
LOCAL GYM HERO

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2007, 05:27:25 AM »
lol i don't compete as i have no intent on standing on stage and 'pawning' myself against juicers

and i sure didn't know posting pics turns someone into a 'attention whore' (first time on a bbing board) LOL

and i sure damn am a natural.it's getting fu@king irritating now trying to convince everyone

i don't give a sh$t now, think what you want what do i have to prove

one last advice : 90% of naturals are fat and don't do cardio enough thinking  'i'm bulking, my muscle will melt away, dieting alone will make me shredded etcetc' well  plz wake up,, most natural competitors do
tons tons of cardio,, i dieted for 5~6 months straight,,, so do most natural competitors

of course we could all diet ultrahard for 12 weeks like the muscletech superstars and lose tons of weight but where would that loss come from

the people who think i juice LOL just hilarious and just shows what low standards you have and how pathetic you are LOL
my pathetic physique looks like a juicer? LOL i'm 5'7 75kg  for fu%ks sake   i;m super-ripped  that's why i look good ok?

just shutup;; go diet for christs sake;; stop your useless bulking;; diet for 5~6 months (really slowly)
and do cardio 1~2hours;;and eat big ;; and don't even miss a fu#king meal for 5~6 months

i'm out

hey dragon this is a quote from like a couple pages ago...so which is it...the quote says you dont give a shit about it and the last post was the exact opposite...just wondering which it really is? but whatever your probably juicing now or whatever...i dont care just make up your mind...

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2007, 08:51:12 AM »

hey dragon this is a quote from like a couple pages ago...so which is it...the quote says you dont give a shit about it and the last post was the exact opposite...just wondering which it really is? but whatever your probably juicing now or whatever...i dont care just make up your mind...

so it goes like this: i want to compete but
1. i dont know how to (posing tanning registration water etc )
2. i;ll probably place last or second to last without anabolics 
3. i'm still young so no need to hurry

so i'm not competing .
but if i do ( probably wont forever) i'll post pics of my pawned ass and let everyone know

LOCAL GYM HERO

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2007, 10:22:25 AM »
haha hey man whatever works for you....and im sure its like everything else you need to do it alot to get good at it...im sure nobody just walks in and wins shows...anyways you know what im sayin bro...either way keep up the hard work..

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2007, 12:18:20 PM »
Great physique man - brilliant for a natural. Props for sharing the pics.  :)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2007, 06:39:56 PM »
thanks bro
i busted my wrist while benching and cant train for 2weeks  >:(
LOCAL GYM HERO

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2007, 02:54:57 AM »
What do you bench man?

Hope your wrist recovers quickly.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »
thanks for the compliments!
i'm 5foot 7 and went up to 86kg down to 75kg right now
i squat 3plates and a half(on each side) for 8~10 reps
bench press is kinda weak... military press is warmup set for most getbiggers  :-[
i do 1~2hours cardio every day

doing this much cardio allows you to eat a ton of carbs and stay super lean but full at the same time....

i think most overlook the cardio aspect of looking the part of bodybuilder.  Ppl think cardio will make them small, but if enough is done, and with the right diet, you will look big and ripped. 

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »
Dragon,

Where in Korea are you from? I live just outside of Seoul. Its good to meet someone who trains hard here..most people I see train half ass

Dominator

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »
Dragon, for 25 year old Korean guy, your English writing skill is I would say perfect. ???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2007, 07:24:34 PM »
Dragon, for 25 year old Korean guy, your English writing skill is I would say perfect. ???

He lived for years in the states. His English writing skills are at getbig level, not perfect.
I hate the State.

Dominator

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2007, 07:32:09 PM »
He lived for years in the states. His English writing skills are at getbig level, not perfect.

What are you saying, he lived in the states for the last 25 years?

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »

yeah..
Im looking for some people to train with here...finding people who train hard seem to be rare.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2007, 12:43:49 AM »
What do you bench man?

Hope your wrist recovers quickly.

i bench 286pounds but that bench is going DOWN! thanks bro
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2007, 12:52:08 AM »
Dragon,

Where in Korea are you from? I live just outside of Seoul. Its good to meet someone who trains hard here..most people I see train half ass

i live right next to Kyunghee university in Seoul, you must be in kyung-gi-do? there's a World Gym there from what i've heard...
the caucasians and foreigners in my gym train really really hard!
LOCAL GYM HERO

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »
i live right next to Kyunghee university in Seoul, you must be in kyung-gi-do? there's a World Gym there from what i've heard...
the caucasians and foreigners in my gym train really really hard!

yeah in two months I will be moving back to seoul...its too isolated out here...its good to hear that..because where i live the gym seems to be more a social event...so I always have to ask the trainers to spot me...because I dont have a training partner..it sucks.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2007, 12:59:59 AM »
What are you saying, he lived in the states for the last 25 years?

no i've been in the US till i was in 5th grade, Ranchview school in Naperville,Illinois
trapezkurl, show me some of your elite- congress-men-level english, i'm all ears
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »
yeah in two months I will be moving back to seoul...its too isolated out here...its good to hear that..because where i live the gym seems to be more a social event...so I always have to ask the trainers to spot me...because I dont have a training partner..it sucks.

yeah that sucks, the trainers here don't know jackshit so don't ask them for advices BTW
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2007, 05:47:55 AM »
no i've been in the US till i was in 5th grade, Ranchview school in Naperville,Illinois
trapezkurl, show me some of your elite- congress-men-level english, i'm all ears

On getbig I do my best to blend in, though I must confess, I fail miserably at it.
I hate the State.

Firedrineman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2008, 08:51:00 PM »
Hey man keep up the hard work!! I have a question i just recently started taking ZMA do you find that it does anything for you other than give you messed up dreams and acne? Cause thats all that i seem to be benefiting from it.On all the sites i've read about ZMA it simply says it keeps you anabolic while you sleep and increases free testosterone-total testosterone levels. Then in my MD magazine the one with Victor on the cover there's an article in there saying that ZMA actually doesn't do anything and is a shame! so im kinda like what the hell am i doing than taking this stuff.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »
good build man
 8)
choice is an illusion

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2008, 06:25:20 PM »
guys how gullible are you !! he has ache on his chest a bloated face at about 8-10% bodyfat which you only get with steriods and gyno which is clearly visible.good body but be honest and dont make out your natural pal,thats not hating its the truth sorry!! :)

you make valid points

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2008, 02:06:35 AM »
Hey man keep up the hard work!! I have a question i just recently started taking ZMA do you find that it does anything for you other than give you messed up dreams and acne? Cause thats all that i seem to be benefiting from it.On all the sites i've read about ZMA it simply says it keeps you anabolic while you sleep and increases free testosterone-total testosterone levels. Then in my MD magazine the one with Victor on the cover there's an article in there saying that ZMA actually doesn't do anything and is a shame! so im kinda like what the hell am i doing than taking this stuff.

mesomorph78-thanks! 8)
Firedrineman- if you take a good multivitamin you don't need ZMA, look for multis that have roughly the
                   same amount(of z,m, ascorbic acid) in a ZMA product.ZMA will work for people who don't eat red 
                   meat everyday, good luck!

LOCAL GYM HERO

sickfitz

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2008, 03:28:02 PM »
hey man lookin for a little advice...what are u doin for an abs workout?