Author Topic: NEWS FLASH: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORKOUT IN A GYM THESE DAYS  (Read 5368 times)

bigmike 79

• Getbig II
Re: NEWS FLASH: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORKOUT IN A GYM THESE DAYS
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 08:48:50 AM »
yes it's impossible to workout in a gym i got kick out of my gym for working out hard the gym that i workout at do not like me lifting heavy plus the owner said also i couldn't workout there because i was scaring another people away from workout in the gym i and i made too much noise with the weight plus yesterday i found out that the she was drug addict plus i can't workout intill October because that is when a new gym opens in my town

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 09:20:01 AM »
yes it's impossible to workout in a gym i got kick out of my gym for working out hard the gym that i workout at do not like me lifting heavy plus the owner said also i couldn't workout there because i was scaring another people away from workout in the gym i and i made too much noise with the weight plus yesterday i found out that the she was drug addict plus i can't workout intill October because that is when a new gym opens in my town

hahahaha, another internet warrior forbidden from the gym for being too "strong" and "manly"!!!!!!!!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 09:35:08 AM »
you should buy something like this bro, a power cage, a good bench that goes decline, 90 degrees, a olympic barand some weights, its all you need, then you can train in socks and in your speedo, without some alpha males lurking.and you will save some cash in the long run.

hahahahhaha, i bet this "guy" would get the most "stalks" in the gym.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:54 AM »
130 pound 50 year old stalking me in the gym! Doing his bicep curls while flexing them in front of me !!

And then proceeds to walk right into me while i was doing biceps curl like i didnt exist!!

my god, you must be huge, man!!!!!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »
130 pound 50 year old stalking me in the gym! Doing his bicep curls while flexing them in front of me !!

And then proceeds to walk right into me while i was doing biceps curl like i didnt exist!!

My god i got so scared I shivered in fear of his masculinity!!

Then while i was at the end of my workout...another 50year old 120pound monster comes over and gives me advices on how to train!!!

Damn gym is overcrowded with too many idiots staring around doing nothing. its like these people pay the gym fees just to go in and watch you exercise!! impossible to workout with 120pounds alpha males staring at you everywhere!!

fuck it , i am getting a home gym.

Can you guys help say a  prayer to god to help me avoid such idiots next time i am working out in the gym?

THANK YOU...FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME.

I already researched getting a home gym, but the problem is 1: the home gym i want won't fit in my house (i want several commercial machines which will need alot of room) and 2- the price cos i want several machines including a smith machine, dip bars, hack squat, olympic bar with area for deadlifts, etc
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »
THANK YOU...FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME.

I already researched getting a home gym, but the problem is 1: the home gym i want won't fit in my house (i want several commercial machines which will need alot of room) and 2- the price cos i want several machines including a smith machine, dip bars, hack squat, olympic bar with area for deadlifts, etc

If you got a house then you have enough room.  Have you seen Pumpsters fly ass setup in that one room apartment?  If he can have a hardcore gym like that in one room I am sure you would be OK. 

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
you need to be a badass at the gym

boots
hood on
mean stare
grunts
headphones that leak a lot, death metal
tattoes
tapout shirts

that kinda stuff

then they will leave you alone

nobody ever bother me at the gym, and i go twice a day, hell i dont even let people work in with me!

;D  Tatted toes - damn that is badass!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 10:04:38 PM »
try working out at golds gym venice, daily occurances.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »
1. wear headphones..great way to set a barrier
2. don't make eye contact..this is viewed as open invite for conversation
3. when they start to talk pretend that you don't hear or see them and get some water
4. if those fail, tell them you charge $100/hr for old men to "talk to you", and give them  a wink

1 dress covered up
2 wear headphones on or off lol
3 wear a hat as low as possible
4 start talking to yourself loudly  ;D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:53:51 PM »
try working out at golds gym venice, daily occurances.

wats it like at golds venice? explain.

also i wonder is hulk hogan gets annoyed there alot, im sure people would hassle him when he does.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 11:20:18 PM »
i dont go to the gym to check out females

i go to workout plain and simple, dont make friends dont hit on girls.

working out is like my estacy! for the one hour or so i indulge in myself and focus on getting the best out of each rep

You're a beast!!
I am a mini beast

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 11:22:06 PM »
Its really imposible to train at home with the same intensity u do at the gym, its just so boring .  

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 04:11:35 AM »
;D  Tatted toes - damn that is badass!

sure is, and flip flops showing them off  :D
Z

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 04:29:20 AM »
hahahaha, another internet warrior forbidden from the gym for being too "strong" and "manly"!!!!!!!!!!!

He's also forbidden from punctuation.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 04:35:34 AM »
He's also forbidden from punctuation.

hahaha yes, obviously spent too much time in school benching 500 pounds when he should have been doing his english homework!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 04:40:55 AM »
There's more to this story.

I'd say it would be something along the lines as delusions of grandeur mixed with 1/4 reps with ego weights.

Why else would a barrage of 120 pound curl ninjas take an interest in what he's doing?

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 05:59:05 AM »
hahahahha, can you imagine how much of a skinny bitch "omg" is to have 50 year old 125 pound "men" walking into him, hahahahaaaaa. :D

i could use some bulking advice from you  ;D

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 06:18:47 AM »
Its really imposible to train at home with the same intensity u do at the gym, its just so boring .  

you dont need to train with intensity, i believe its all BS

just full contract and full stretch of each muscle on each rep is enough

no need to squat with 12 spotters spotting you just so you can be 'intense'

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 06:23:47 AM »
First lesson:

You train for yourself, so who ever is sharing the same gym you do shouldn't bother you what so ever.
Time has shown us over and over again, that most of the so called "hardcore" workout getbiggers who constantly complain about the lack of "hardcoreness" in their gym most likely never workout themself or simply crave attention.

This and the fact that you call yourself omg (a childish internet shortcut for OhmyGod) leads me to believe you are 16-17 years of age, never got further than second base and dream of fingerfucking your local homecoming queen.

to each his own i guess, some crazy ass like working out in crowded gyms some like me dont

16-17 ...that would be great, could you make me 16 again please??

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 06:31:03 AM »
The only way to cure that problem is to join a good hardcore gym. Gold's, Powerhouse, World Gym, Pitbull Gym, etc, etc. A gym were dumbbells go up to 160-200lbs. These gyms are geared more to bbdr's/fitness competitors and people who generally take their exersize seriously. Gym's like Planet Fitness, Premier Fitness, and Bally's are "garbage cans" that collect members that just wouldn't fit in one of the hardcore gyms mentioned above. People that take up space, people that are there to converse, people who don't know how to train, etc. You will see all the stupidity in these gyms way way more then the hardcore gyms listed above. generally if someone does something stupid in a hardcore gym, they learn fast.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 04:33:43 PM »
The only way to cure that problem is to join a good hardcore gym. Gold's, Powerhouse, World Gym, Pitbull Gym, etc, etc. A gym were dumbbells go up to 160-200lbs. These gyms are geared more to bbdr's/fitness competitors and people who generally take their exersize seriously. Gym's like Planet Fitness, Premier Fitness, and Bally's are "garbage cans" that collect members that just wouldn't fit in one of the hardcore gyms mentioned above. People that take up space, people that are there to converse, people who don't know how to train, etc. You will see all the stupidity in these gyms way way more then the hardcore gyms listed above. generally if someone does something stupid in a hardcore gym, they learn fast.

funniest thing i saw was a guy doing 2 inch range of motion rope pushdowns at my gym.

what i like to do, is i go to the gym when i know it will not be busy so i go during the day.

because its summer approaching where i live, all of a sudden the gym starts getting busier at all times.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2007, 06:22:21 PM »
I just wear my flannel.  People will leave me alone 'cuz they think I'm a smaller Titus!   ::)  Lets kick it!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
yeah but think, if you work out at home you can stay close to your computer to monitor events on getbig....
Good thinking.  I'm tossing my membership today...BOOM!  haah
Yeah, nice thread.  I love the 50 year old guy who comes up to me and proceeds to tell me he's on gear, then expects me to say the same....sorry fucker, I don't need anything but chicken and getbig.com "lifting tips".
haha
N

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2007, 06:49:44 PM »
wear headphones and train at 6am...

Swizz

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 07:24:06 PM »
thats what happens when you suck their cocks for free, next time make them pay.

oh, and get out into the gym area and this wont happen, you were in the mens room right?

ROFLMAO ;D