Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36131 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Round 2
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 08:47:41 AM »
well it does look quite spacious compared to Pumpsters home

Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »
No i dont think xfactor broke in in someones house to make this pictures with his girlfriend.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 08:48:27 AM »
I think most of you said I drove a what 91 or wait 2000 Bmw??  Ok right.
no we said a 1999, you said a 2005 ..then posted a pic of a porshe. hahahahah what a insecure little bitch...no wonder your girl had to find someone else's cock to ride ...
L

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 08:49:14 AM »
However, why do you feel the need? ??? ??? ??? ::)

I'll be frank here.  People BS way too much on here and never back anything up with what they say.  I have heard numerous people here claim to be millionaires and make trillions of dollars, bench 500, drive BMW's.  No proof.  Lies.

Also I like making a mockery of myself, it's too boring here if nobody steps up.  

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »
this is the internet. what you have in the outside world dont matter here. all you got is your rep and your post count.

thats why im the top dog, and you are a bunch of puppies.
Z

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »
What's the big deal? I mean. . .you make money? Cool you should be proud but why the hell should anyone here care?

This is going to get you nowhere.

And oh yeah MONSTER ILS

Seriously guy settle down its not that big of a deal.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 08:52:55 AM »
no we said a 1999, you said a 2005 ..then posted a pic of a porshe. hahahahah what a insecure little bitch...no wonder your girl had to find someone else's cock to ride ...

I don't really need to address you.  Jesus you claimed to live in "the city" and actually live in Jersey.

By the way I just bought a couple of paintings at a cool gallery in Soho.  You wouldn't know anything about that, and never will.  hahahahhaha

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 08:53:36 AM »
x factor nice pool bro, your backyard looks great seriously.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 08:55:09 AM »
If I can get this to 10 pages and have fun doing it, mission accomplished!

You guys keep coming back for more, too funny.  You know I have either made you jealous or b peaked your curiousity.  Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming to these threads.

affy

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 08:55:57 AM »
how much did you make last year?

seriously just asking.  I want to see if you're living within your means...or is everything you own on credit

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 08:58:44 AM »
I really dig that house XFACTOR.

Kind of an "old world" feel to it.  Well done.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 09:03:22 AM »

definetly...is it all new construction?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »
how much did you make last year?

seriously just asking.  I want to see if you're living within your means...or is everything you own on credit

I made and make a lot.  I'll leave it at that.  I'm almost vain enough to throw up some tax forms, but not quite. Twist my arm and I just might.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 09:07:20 AM »

Thanks man.   It's great, but damn is it a lot of work.  We have a certain look that we are aspiring to get it to.  But it is such a work in progress. My weekends are always filled.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 09:10:08 AM »
Thanks man.   It's great, but damn is it a lot of work.  We have a certain look that we are aspiring to get it to.  But it is such a work in progress. My weekends are always filled.

How many Square feet?  What year was it built?

I mean you just don't see a lot of those types of houses on the market, at least where I'm from.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2007, 09:11:49 AM »
bro kick ass house, cars and smoking chick "but" calm down man! you could own homes and cars like a movie star and you're still gonna get bashed, so really it looks like you're melting down :-\

and BDG you have no room to talk..... all you did on Shawn's board was brag about your banker job and your 1500 dollar suits ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2007, 09:13:36 AM »
I don't really need to address you.  Jesus you claimed to live in "the city" and actually live in Jersey.

By the way I just bought a couple of paintings at a cool gallery in Soho.  You wouldn't know anything about that, and never will.  hahahahhaha
oh brother... an original Gordon Gekko... ::)  What I dont get is that you have 12 inch arms but post all the time in the Steroids section ..deca, test, primo....i guess thats what happens when your in the same family tree as billy guns  :'(
L

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2007, 09:14:24 AM »
XFACTOR probably has more money and material possessions than most people on this board, but the fact that he needs to prove that should be a good sign to those of you who aspire to greater wealth that it will not be enough to satisfy you.  If you define yourself by material attainment relative to others you will always be lacking because there will always be people who are bigger and better.  On the off chance that you ever do climb to the top you will probably feel empty because there will be no one left to chase.

My advice: learn to take pleasure in the moment.

XFACTOR this is rapidly spiraling towards you proving your cock size with pics.  My advice to you is try to reorient yourself such that you don't need to beat others to feel satisfied.

this is coming off like a bunch of platitudes, but I relate to XFACTOR, and I find myself getting caught up in the same sort of pissing contests, hopefully this helps a little bit.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2007, 09:16:32 AM »
good post shiftedshapes...

you forgot to add that he is juiced to the gills but smoother than backseat of his freind's car where he banged his old lady with the jew nose.
L

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2007, 09:18:02 AM »
omg i think you are showing enormous insecurity proving yourself to BB forum.  even if you prove your point you gain absolutely nothing.  your proposed self righteous justification makes you appear weak minded.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2007, 09:20:19 AM »
XActor, no matter what fake pics u post in here ,the fact is ur wife is a bitch and she slept with ur best friend

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2007, 09:23:07 AM »
oh brother... an original Gordon Gekko... ::)  What I dont get is that you have 12 inch arms but post all the time in the Steroids section ..deca, test, primo....i guess thats what happens when your in the same family tree as billy guns  :'(

Yeah exactly what I thought, you don't have a clue.  I don't need to justify my physique I'm happy where I am. Also where are all of these posts of me talking of being juiced to the gills.  They don't exisist.

You are very jealous JJ as you just keep coming back for more.  I never post in your threads, you just are not interesting enough.  

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2007, 09:25:26 AM »
XFACTOR probably has more money and material possessions than most people on this board, but the fact that he needs to prove that should be a good sign to those of you who aspire to greater wealth that it will not be enough to satisfy you.  If you define yourself by material attainment relative to others you will always be lacking because there will always be people who are bigger and better.  On the off chance that you ever do climb to the top you will probably feel empty because there will be no one left to chase.

My advice: learn to take pleasure in the moment.

XFACTOR this is rapidly spiraling towards you proving your cock size with pics.  My advice to you is try to reorient yourself such that you don't need to beat others to feel satisfied.

this is coming off like a bunch of platitudes, but I relate to XFACTOR, and I find myself getting caught up in the same sort of pissing contests, hopefully this helps a little bit.

I disagree.  I get the impression that he is quite satisfied with life.  Like me, he's simply tired of listening to people brag about what they have and what they can do and how they look without any proof whatsoever.  The pissing contest didn't start with him, it started a long time ago with a lot of posers on this site.  He's doing what nobody else seems to be able to do---back up what he says.  What's wrong with that?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2007, 09:25:37 AM »
anyone can take pics at the local Rolex dealer,heh

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2007, 09:28:26 AM »
I disagree.  I get the impression that he is quite satisfied with life.  Like me, he's simply tired of listening to people brag about what they have and what they can do and how they look without any proof whatsoever.  The pissing contest didn't start with him, it started a long time ago with a lot of posers on this site.  He's doing what nobody else seems to be able to do---back up what he says.  What's wrong with that?
Hahaahaa,.back up what ,.all this shit is fake ,.even i can do that ,.but i dont have to show im this and that, u kno, hes just acting the fool