Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36319 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Round 2
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2007, 09:29:03 AM »
XFACTOR probably has more money and material possessions than most people on this board, but the fact that he needs to prove that should be a good sign to those of you who aspire to greater wealth that it will not be enough to satisfy you.  If you define yourself by material attainment relative to others you will always be lacking because there will always be people who are bigger and better.  On the off chance that you ever do climb to the top you will probably feel empty because there will be no one left to chase.

My advice: learn to take pleasure in the moment.

XFACTOR this is rapidly spiraling towards you proving your cock size with pics.  My advice to you is try to reorient yourself such that you don't need to beat others to feel satisfied.

this is coming off like a bunch of platitudes, but I relate to XFACTOR, and I find myself getting caught up in the same sort of pissing contests, hopefully this helps a little bit.

Good post, actually.  I am extremely materialistic. It drives me to succeed.  You are correct the pissing contest becomes the difference between some low life who will never get anywhere in life ripping on someone with significant accomplishments who have reached some big milestones in their life.  Boils down to this, you guys now know who the hell you are talking to.  

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2007, 09:30:39 AM »
Hahaahaa,.back up what ,.all this shit is fake ,.even i can do that ,.but i dont have to show im this and that, u kno, hes just acting the fool

No, you're not trying to say "this and that" with a name like "monster81."  Whatever dude.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2007, 09:31:08 AM »
i feel your posting pics of the wrong things

where's your home gym? shouldnt that be the most important room in the house  ???
Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2007, 09:31:45 AM »
Yeah exactly what I thought, you don't have a clue.  I don't need to justify my physique I'm happy where I am. Also where are all of these posts of me talking of being juiced to the gills.  They don't exisist.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=86907.msg1244188#msg1244188

hahahahahaha "anyone experience this ??"
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2007, 09:32:13 AM »
Hot wife, great car, house, watch etc. I love it how people who won't even post a pic of their faces feel like they can bash Xfactor. Getbig is silly like that.
E

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2007, 09:33:58 AM »
Honestly X Factor, it's cool that YOU think your stuff is nice. That's all that matters.

But if I had that car, and any Rolex except Maaaaaybe a GOLD Daytona or Yachtmaster, I'd be itchin' to get a new one.

Here's a list of watches you could actually brag about:

Panarai Flyback or Marino
Audemers Piguet Royal Oak Offshore (new)
Hublot's new pink gold chrono
Ulysse Nardin
Franck Mueller
etc...

You get the point. Having a Breitling, Rolex or most Cartiers is run of the mill.

1. Get some individuality
2. Don't post a watch unless it's >10k

Hope this helps.

It's Panerai,Studley..

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2007, 09:35:06 AM »
owning a shitty 90s 3 series (thats funny) does not make u shit,its just a shame to post and claim u own shit

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2007, 09:36:28 AM »
anyone can take pics at the local Rolex dealer,heh

Hate to do this to you.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2007, 09:39:53 AM »
How can u prove this aint a fake $20 Rolex, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=86907.msg1244188#msg1244188

hahahahahaha "anyone experience this ??"

August 1 2006?  Wow you really want to be me.  Too funny. Keep coming back JJ.  The envy is killing you.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2007, 09:42:42 AM »
owning a shitty 90s 3 series (thats funny) does not make u shit,its just a shame to post and claim u own shit

90's really?  Are you sure of that?  You are 100% sure, right?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2007, 09:45:04 AM »
The dog looks friendly. I like friendly dogs. :D
a

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2007, 09:45:09 AM »
i got a casio watch

g-shock model

you want picture?
Z

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »
The dog looks friendly. I like friendly dogs. :D

Yes, that is my dog Molly.  Golden Retriever.  Great dog!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2007, 09:49:13 AM »
90's really?  Are you sure of that?  You are 100% sure, right?
we proved that yesterday, interior is 100% 90s, i aint that good with these low class 3 series.

so wacchu gonna prove now, send some fake registration pappers? i don need that buddy

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2007, 09:49:53 AM »
i got a casio watch

g-shock model

you want picture?

Sure, post it up.
E

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »
i got a casio watch

g-shock model

you want picture?
mee too bro, hahaaahaaa,

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »
haha oh boy, this shitstain has gone off the deep end and now is taking pics of his watch with signs saying how he's "owned" a bunch of anonymous posters on the internet. ::)

Why do any of your possessions matter when your wife fucked around on you with one of your friends?  Remember this PM you sent me yesterday begging for mercy? ;D

Hey bro, that is really low of you to bring up my fiancee's infidelity.  That was a long time ago and it's water under the bridge between me and her.  Come on man please lay off it ok?  I admit you're the man and all, just don't own me like that anymore.  How did you even remember all that shit anyway?  If you keep hounding me I will put a gun in your face biyatch!!!!!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2007, 09:52:53 AM »
haha oh boy, this shitstain has gone off the deep end and now is taking pics of his watch with signs saying how he's "owned" a bunch of anonymous posters on the internet. ::)

Why do any of your possessions matter when your wife fucked around on you with one of your friends?  Remember this PM you sent me yesterday begging for mercy? ;D

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaahahahaaahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2007, 09:53:48 AM »
I like the pool area. nicely done. If you don't watch HGtv you should   ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2007, 09:54:28 AM »
i got a casio watch

g-shock model

you want picture?

mee too bro, hahaaahaaa,

i have a casio watch too but it isn't even the g-shock model.

i'm at the bottom of the food chain.  :'(

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2007, 09:57:03 AM »

Right.  I'm sure everybody believes I sent you that.  ::)  I told you I was going to make you look like a fool.  Glad to see you made it hear for me to do so.  Hahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
Right.  I'm sure everybody believes I sent you that.  ::)  I told you I was going to make you look like a fool.  Glad to see you made it hear for me to do so.  Hahaha

I don't care what "anyone else" believes.  You sent the PM, I received it: we both know the truth.  At least be a man and admit the truth. ::)

While you were busy frantically snapping photos and making up signs about me, Adonis, and others, I was enjoying a nice mocha latte and watching the morning news.  Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you take the internet wayyyyyyyy too seriously. ;)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2007, 10:00:56 AM »
i have a casio watch too but it isn't even the g-shock model.

i'm at the bottom of the food chain.  :'(
At least u admitt it like a man bro,.X-ACTOR thinks he can fool us with his fake $20 Rolex,.i doubt he can even pronounce Rolex

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2007, 10:01:24 AM »
we proved that yesterday, interior is 100% 90s, i aint that good with these low class 3 series.

so wacchu gonna prove now, send some fake registration pappers? i don need that buddy

You obviously do not know nice cars.  Anybody that does can look at that at one quick glance and know it's not a 90's bmw.

Hey I am challenging you to post your pictures.  Don't worry you don't have to show us the trailer park in which you reside.  Let's see what monster 81 looks like. I bet you do not have the balls.