Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36199 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Round 2
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2007, 11:29:10 AM »
xfactor is so rich he pays someone else to workout for him.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
Im going to post a picture of my 400 dollar jeans, I want to see the same people who commended X-fagtor on his posessions give me props as well.
L

pushinweight

« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2007, 11:30:57 AM »
Where do you come up with this?  Nobody has ever cheated on me. 

You still in my thread.  JJ everybody on here knows you're jealous of me.  It's so painfully obvious.  Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back here.  Like I said I could care less to post in a thread about you, you just are not interesting.

Dude even you don't believe your first sentance do you.  i hope not cause you would truly be in denial and fucked up.  It doesn't matter what you have, a girl will fuck around on you.  That is a fact

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »
a girl will fuck around on you.  That is a fact

And she already HAS fucked around on him.  See his begging-for-mercy PM to me a few pages back.

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2007, 11:36:04 AM »
Im going to post a picture of my 400 dollar jeans, I want to see the same people who commended X-fagtor on his posessions give me props as well.

A pic of a pair of jeans you saved 2 paychecks for isnt quite the same bro...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2007, 11:39:26 AM »
I doubt it's fake.  Fake's don't come w/boxes & why would someone bother buying a box worth more than a fake watch?

Nice watch...what did it cost you....$4500-$5000?

Datejust is ok....I would have picked up something different for that $.  Nice watch regardless.

My watch is not a fake.  The papers and serial number are in the picture.  I agree I like the submariner but bought this as it was my first nice watch.  $4,800

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »
My watch is not a fake.  The papers and serial number are in the picture.  I agree I like the submariner but bought this as it was my first nice watch.  $4,800

What kind of watch does the friend who fucked your wife wear?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2007, 11:42:13 AM »

Why are you still here?  Jeans, your kidding right?  Dude the last thing on my mind is putting up a pair of g-stars or true religions in my closet.  hahaha  Such a fool you are.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2007, 11:42:43 AM »

Well, can't tell from a photo...but I would not believe it was a fake.  Like I said...no one goes through the trouble of having the box, tags & papers if it wasn't.  Also...being that it is a datejust & not a submariner points it in the direction of the real deal.  If it was a submariner laying on a table with no papers, no box...then people could have room to assume it was a fake.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »
A pic of a pair of jeans you saved 2 paychecks for isnt quite the same bro...
yeah coming from a day laborer.. you got me there...
L

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2007, 11:44:30 AM »
I want to see these $400 jeans

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2007, 11:45:05 AM »
That's all fine in good, but in this country, if you want to get anywhere, you have to have more than a "cause" or "recognition" or have "substance."  You sound way too idealistic to me.

BTW, while you "break it down for me," consider going back to grammer school to learn your contractions.  It's "you're" not "your."

I was merely stating the extreme...I'm mix of idealism and realism. Martin, Macolm, the Wright bros were all idealists.Those that got that, got it.  But look the next time on on any US currency...not only were those men Presidents. But some like GW and Lincoln were hailed as the best presidents due to their causes.  Plus you spelled "grammar" incorrectly, it's "grammar", not "grammer".

This country is going to seed, because this country puts more stock in image than in substance. Instead of having both. Don't talk about what you're about, show it. That is why Dorian and Ronnie are admired so much, they worked hard, so if Ronnie wants to spout off...he can back it up.

Xfactor seems like a cool dude, he has a Bimmer, good, Rolex fine, nice house, fine. But to post pics to prove he has what he has, how did it get to that point in the first place?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2007, 11:46:29 AM »
I want to see these $400 jeans
hahah sorry i would post a pic if i had one. I dont buy things then take pictures of it to show to my faceless, nameless, online 'freinds' so that I can get commended on my purchase power.
L

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
xfactor is so rich he pays someone else to workout for him.

LOL

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2007, 11:52:59 AM »
But to post pics to prove he has what he has, how did it get to that point in the first place?

"He" is an overly insecure nutcase, pure and simple.  If my girlfriend-now-wife fucked around on me with my friend, I suppose I'd have a reason to feel insecure too, so I don't blame the guy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2007, 11:55:41 AM »
hahah sorry i would post a pic if i had one. I dont buy things then take pictures of it to show to my faceless, nameless, online 'freinds' so that I can get commended on my purchase power.

No you just keep coming back to see if I put up more pics and posting in this thread. Maybe this will modivate you to do something with your pathetic life.  

You haven't left this thread for hours.  haha Now start your own thread with your jeans or anything and see if I once care to post in it.  

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2007, 11:58:23 AM »
No you just keep coming back to see if I put up more pics and posting in this thread. Maybe this will modivate you to do something with your pathetic life.  

You haven't left this thread for hours.  haha Now start your own thread with your jeans or anything and see if I once care to post in it.  
never modivated before....is that something rich people do ? ::) hahha of course i havent left the thread , im at work in my office like you stud. hahah
L

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2007, 12:00:56 PM »
never modivated before....is that something rich people do ? ::)

hahahahahaha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2007, 12:02:37 PM »
  Words words.  Nobody is listening to you. Nothing to back your claims.   You already made statements that destroyed your credibility. 
Bwahaha. TRANSLATION: I've got no real reply, certainly nothing with a cogent argument, so I'll just throw out some hateraid gibberish.

/your soul must have tumbleweeds blowing through it  :'( 

pushinweight

« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2007, 12:06:20 PM »

I believe used to fvck that slut standing next to the pool. She was "ok" in the sack.  :-*

You're talking about the one on all fours aren't you

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2007, 12:09:52 PM »
Bwahaha. TRANSLATION: I've got no real reply, certainly nothing with a cogent argument, so I'll just throw out some hateraid gibberish.

/your soul must have tumbleweeds blowing through it  :'( 

My soul is far more rich than you think my friend.  Remember if you relinquish the power of your soul on getbig.com you loose.  You see my material things, that is all.  So yes, feel free to call my paintings ugly, make up stupid lines of how my wife cheated on me, laugh at things most will never ever ever attain, these things only make me laugh as the people saying them know they will never attain what I have,  you know that and I know that.  This is all that matters.    ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2007, 12:14:21 PM »

I believe used to fvck that slut standing next to the pool. She was "ok" in the sack.  :-*

Bravo kudos for originality and ingenuity on your clever sense of humor.  Brilliant you are, absolutley brilliant.  LOL

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »
seriously if you have so much material success and you are able to manipulate the world at your will  . . . why would you keep a cheating wife around?  surely a man of your stature could do better, no?  it is a slap in the face to you to post pictures of that tramp on your arm.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2007, 12:24:46 PM »
Jarhead, is this all you have??  WE all know this was made up out of thin air.  I would make it up to if I was you and saw a guy like me.  It is a very difficult pill to swallow, to see someone who has life in the palm of their hands when you yourself are from that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2007, 12:36:57 PM »
is 400 dollar jeans considered a lot? most brands are at least 250 around these parts

rolex is a pretty unpersonal and lame brand, especially used for bragging. clear sign of no class.
Z