Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36213 times)

Paul Allen

Re: Round 2
« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2007, 02:12:51 PM »
BOOOOOOM! this guy is backing his shit up and most of these little pukes can't even post a pic ::)

i agree.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2007, 02:16:20 PM »
BOOOOOOM! this guy is backing his shit up and most of these little pukes can't even post a pic ::)

Exactly.  We should make it a rule in order to join you have to post pics of your build, your girl, your car, and your house.  I think there would be a major shift in power if that was the case.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2007, 02:18:44 PM »
A cheating wife is the last thing i would keep in my lif,

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2007, 02:19:56 PM »
Exactly.  We should make it a rule in order to join you have to post pics of your build, your girl, your car, and your house.  I think there would be a major shift in power if that was the case.
hahahaha! well there be only around 5 guys posting if that was the case, but i think if you're gonna rag on someone you should at least post a pic :-\

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2007, 02:20:10 PM »

If you're smart why would you need any of that shit to dominate discussion?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2007, 02:21:49 PM »
hahahhaha, looks like Xfactor got under some peoples skin with his pics. ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2007, 02:23:29 PM »
Funny you call those fake.  They clearly have a Versace logo on the side and are not fake.  Nobody even listens to you.  You're still in my thread and still no photos of you.  Here post your pic next to mine.  This is your opp to actually prove something tangible.  
i don hav to post or prove nothin on this stupid thread, if i want to show my tangible stuff i would do it in real life and not makin a clown of myself in here.,

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
You know the funny thing is ...?  I hang out with a guy that owns a popular clothing store in  Brooklyn....  He loves it when these guys like JaeJoanna go into his store to buy $400.00 jeans!

Now I'll tell you why... About 4 months ago he calls me and asks me if I wanted to take a ride with him out to Manhattan...So I said sure..I'm not doing anything .. We drive out to Canal..Get to the front of this huge building...There's these black guys there in front..(They were muscle)

So we go down to like a basement /dungeon..This chinese guy is there (with more muscle).. He was wearing the most jewelery I have ever seen a person wear..

He took us into another room...And ..BOOM!! All the name brand clothing you can possibly think of.....!!!!  My boy purchased 50 pair of jeans,shirts,caps,beanies,sneakers!! He spent I believe $1700.00?!

These knock offs are so spot on..There is absolutely no way to tell if they're authentic or not... The labels,the stitching even the fabric,are exactly like the actual authentic product..

He told me he's been doing this for yrs.Noone knows shit ... Laughing all the way to the bank..

yeah these days the chinese probably make the originals and the replicas in the same building. just different floors.

i mean it's just jeans, it's not like they last forever anyway whatever brand you chose... and these days people even pay for them to look worn
Z

pushinweight

« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »
You have to admit X has proven Adonis and the others they are full of shit.  Unlike them he has proven his statements.  Didn't I read somewhere Adonies bragging about some stuff and never proved anything.  He is the one everyone should be ragging on it seems.  So far he is all talk with not even fake pics for proof.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2007, 02:47:39 PM »
whats up now bitches?

Z

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2007, 02:49:08 PM »
You have to admit X has proven Adonis and the others they are full of shit.  Unlike them he has proven his statements.  Didn't I read somewhere Adonies bragging about some stuff and never proved anything.  He is the one everyone should be ragging on it seems.  So far he is all talk with not even fake pics for proof.

As for me, I don't make claims about myself.  I simply lurk in the shadows, like a pit viper, and strike out at will. ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »
Xfactor seems like an interesting guy, but how can you be a "big willie" in a 2000 3 series.
honestly, a 2000  3-series is something kids out of college pick up for 12K

nice wife, ok watch....I seldom wear a watch...my last watch I forgot it at the gym   :P it was gift, my girl still brings it up when we argue

I don't see the need to post pics to strangers
Here comes the money shot

Master Blaster

« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »

As for me, I don't make claims about myself.  I simply lurk in the shadows, like a pit viper, and strike out at will.  ;)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2007, 02:54:12 PM »
Yo Bluto ,nice G-Shock buddy,.here is mine  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 19, 2007, 02:54:36 PM »
A cheating wife is the last thing i would keep in my lif,

selfish bastard, what's the matter? don't like sharing?

Master Blaster

« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »
Fixed (delete)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
Whoops, looks like I double posted, how do you delete a thread?

Nice try, dude. ::)  I have many imitators, but there is only one me. :-*

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2007, 02:56:02 PM »
hey Xfactor, what field do you work in?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2007, 02:57:42 PM »
hey Xfactor, what field do you work in?
just wait till he comes up with another lie

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2007, 03:01:24 PM »

getbig is great..

yesterday, after reading "round 1"

on my way to the gym..I took pictures from the exact same angles that XFactor did...honestly my came out better

I wanted to post them..would make for some good laughs.

then I realized that it was pre-work out and I don't have a pump..I don't need anymore 15" arm jokes  :P

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2007, 03:04:16 PM »
getbig is great..

yesterday, after reading "round 1"

on my way to the gym..I took pictures from the exact same angles that XFactor did...honestly my came out better

I wanted to post them..would make for some good laughs.

then I realized that it was pre-work out and I don't have a pump..I don't need anymore 15" arm jokes  :P
lol, at least u ll addmitt the facts, but Xfagtor ceeps denying bout his cheating wife,,

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »

Haha you sure spend a lot of time in my threads.  I think you are waiting for more pictures.  I know it drives you crazy that I live the way I live and back every word up.  Hey tonight I'll post some pictures of my last trip to China you can live vicariously through me.  You're too easy "Monster 81".  

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2007, 03:10:32 PM »
 Haha you sure spend a lot of time in my threads.  I think you are waiting for more pictures.  I know it drives you crazy that I live the way I live and back every word up.  Hey tonight I'll post some pictures of my last trip to China you can live vicariously through me.  You're too easy "Monster 81".  
I hate China

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2007, 03:13:18 PM »
Why are you posting pictures of a used 3 series BMW and not the Caymen?

The 3 Series isn't even remotely impressive, I know you know this. Show us a picture of you driving the Caymen.

I still can't get over the fact that you're pimping a used 3 series. It's not even an M3. 

Bingo.  A new 3 only goes for $30-something, let alone a used one.  The kid who bags my groceries can afford a 3. Everybody and their brother has one.  Until you get a 550i, M5, or 7, don't bother trying to "pimp", okay X?
Ron: "I am lazy."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2007, 03:16:14 PM »
lol, at least u ll addmitt the facts, but Xfagtor ceeps denying bout his cheating wife,,

I'm sure you'll still be here after I get back from the gym.  ROFLMAO.  Too good that you guys are still here waiting for my arrival and talking shit.  His wife cheats on him, his Rolex is fake, his porsche is old, his bmw is old......  Don't beat yourself up too bad guys.  You can make it happen.