Author Topic: The Guy who flew the plane into the Pentagon must have been a genius  (Read 6880 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=580_1190245514

oh and if he really hit the ground before skitting/hitting the Pentagon then why were the grass verges in the foreground in perfect condition?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: The Guy who flew the plane into the Pentagon must have been a genius
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 04:34:51 AM »
oh and if he really hit the ground before skitting/hitting the Pentagon then why were the grass verges in the foreground in perfect condition?

Astro turf.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 04:41:18 AM »
Astro turf.

So if a plain hits or skits of astro turf it will not leave any marks?
Why is the US Military not growing that stuff on their Hummers? if it can withstand a Boeing 767...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 05:08:42 AM »
So if a plain hits or skits of astro turf it will not leave any marks?
Why is the US Military not growing that stuff on their Hummers? if it can withstand a Boeing 767...

lol I was joking, maybe it's a titanium alloy astro turf? :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 05:11:16 AM »
lol I was joking, maybe it's a titanium alloy astro turf? :P

lol but its kinda strange, the super lowflybys are insane, I don't think I want to go to an airshow soon, they spell disaster.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 05:12:52 AM »
lol but its kinda strange, the super lowflybys are insane, I don't think I want to go to an airshow soon, they spell disaster.

Tell me about it... there was a crash at a Polish air show recently. Horrible sight, seeing the pictures and the pilots practically vapourised :'(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:19:05 AM »
Tell me about it... there was a crash at a Polish air show recently. Horrible sight, seeing the pictures and the pilots practically vapourised :'(

You mean the one were the guy who filmed it walks through the mess of heads arms and legs? there is a picture of it at getbig somewhere were the Mig is just crashing right in the middle of let's say 200 people and the Pilot ejecting.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 05:25:53 AM »

You mean the one were the guy who filmed it walks through the mess of heads arms and legs? there is a picture of it at getbig somewhere were the Mig is just crashing right in the middle of let's say 200 people and the Pilot ejecting.

Possibly, the pilot is wearing a yellow jumpsuit:

Harsh...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 05:40:12 AM »

I think this is the video you're talking about.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3320850772548519355&q=Ukraine+Air+Show&total=46&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 09:02:25 AM »
Actually what they did was hit the pentagon with a missile and then made an entire Jumbo jet vanish!

they took all the parts, the hundreds of thousands of parts and filed all the serial numbers down and distributed all of it to scrap heaps around the country.

to pull this off, they got conspiratorial cooperation from the pilots of the plane, the ground crew at the air port, the gate crew at the terminal, the air traffic controllers,  long range radar crew, the people who issue transponder codes, the FAA, etc...

AND

They hired mean nasty patriotic Americans who felt it was in the country's best interest for them to MURDER all the people on the plane.

NOT TO MENTION

conspiratorial cooperation from all the people at what air field the plane landed including more air traffic controllers, people int eh FAA, ground crews etc...

this makes loads of sense guys!  I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of it before!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 09:35:46 AM »
Actually what they did was hit the pentagon with a missile and then made an entire Jumbo jet vanish!

they took all the parts, the hundreds of thousands of parts and filed all the serial numbers down and distributed all of it to scrap heaps around the country.

to pull this off, they got conspiratorial cooperation from the pilots of the plane, the ground crew at the air port, the gate crew at the terminal, the air traffic controllers,  long range radar crew, the people who issue transponder codes, the FAA, etc...

AND

They hired mean nasty patriotic Americans who felt it was in the country's best interest for them to MURDER all the people on the plane.

NOT TO MENTION

conspiratorial cooperation from all the people at what air field the plane landed including more air traffic controllers, people int eh FAA, ground crews etc...

this makes loads of sense guys!  I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of it before!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I never asked this since I'll be honest the whole 9/11 thing doesn't interest me that much I like to use my spare time for other things and god know I don't have enough time to keep on top of all topics.

But here is my question: I think when ever they have an aircrash they take all the broken parts and build them together in a big hangar, is there any record of this beeing done with this particular airplane?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
I never asked this since I'll be honest the whole 9/11 thing doesn't interest me that much I like to use my spare time for other things and god know I don't have enough time to keep on top of all topics.

But here is my question: I think when ever they have an aircrash they take all the broken parts and build them together in a big hangar, is there any record of this beeing done with this particular airplane?

I'm not sure.  I'd be interested in knowing the answer and if they didn't i would first conclude that's it's because much of it vaporized due to the fact is was full of fuel.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
I'm not sure.  I'd be interested in knowing the answer and if they didn't i would first conclude that's it's because much of it vaporized due to the fact is was full of fuel.

yea sure... but so does any airplane if it crashes, I remember a case were an airplane (767?) nose dived into the ground, I mean there was litterlay only letter size pieces left and they still did their best to put the puzzle together.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 10:37:46 AM »
yea sure... but so does any airplane if it crashes, I remember a case were an airplane (767?) nose dived into the ground, I mean there was litterlay only letter size pieces left and they still did their best to put the puzzle together.

Well maybe they did try and put it back together

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »
Well maybe they did try and put it back together

well are there any prove that they did? are there any written news that some of the relatives from the people who were in the plain received bodyparts? Surely there must be something left things don't just disappear. Or do they?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 10:58:39 AM »
well are there any prove that they did? are there any written news that some of the relatives from the people who were in the plain received bodyparts? Surely there must be something left things don't just disappear. Or do they?

No doubt.   

My knowledge of the 9/11 conspiracy movement and related arguments and issues were rooted in a 4 month or so exchange i had with 240 on this about a year ago.  While i don't share 240's conclusions, I learned a great deal from him and others about 9/11 and why there are questions about the official stories. 

I never got that deep into that question and am assuming it was done.   I'm not that motivated to find out although i can ask some friend of mind where i might find that info next time i talk to them.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 11:13:02 AM »
No doubt.   

My knowledge of the 9/11 conspiracy movement and related arguments and issues were rooted in a 4 month or so exchange i had with 240 on this about a year ago.  While i don't share 240's conclusions, I learned a great deal from him and others about 9/11 and why there are questions about the official stories. 

I never got that deep into that question and am assuming it was done.   I'm not that motivated to find out although i can ask some friend of mind where i might find that info next time i talk to them.

It's kinda sad isn't it, young partly educated males, we should be all over 9/11 reading every webpage soaking up every bit of information and juggling with all the different aspect of this story.
But instead we like to discuss why Ronnie will not make it this year and why Jay resembles a fridge.  :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 11:17:11 AM »
It's kinda sad isn't it, young partly educated males, we should be all over 9/11 reading every webpage soaking up every bit of information and juggling with all the different aspect of this story.
But instead we like to discuss why Ronnie will not make it this year and why Jay resembles a fridge.  :-\

Yep, you have a great point.  they should learn also to differentiate between garbage and facts.

Reading web pages and such provided by Conspiracy theorist have shown me they are usually very slanted and bend or spin the facts. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 11:20:46 AM »
Yep, you have a great point.  they should learn also to differentiate between garbage and facts.

Reading web pages and such provided by Conspiracy theorist have shown me they are usually very slanted and bend or spin the facts. 

Oh I get you, I call myself open minded and liberal but these guys take the "open minded" thing to a whole new level, i mean go to ATS and you're head starts spinning.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 12:34:54 PM »
No doubt.  

I never got that deep into that question and am assuming it was done.   I'm not that motivated to find out although i can ask some friend of mind where i might find that info next time i talk to them.

My conclusions have since evolved.

The FBI has said in court filings by its own people that there were 85 pentagon camera angles.  Pentagon said "only those still frames from two cameras - all other cameras malfunctioned".  You can choose who to believe.

They never rebuilt the 2 planes from Shanksville, or Pentagon.  You tell me why.  NTSB, FAA, federal regulations all REQUIRE IT.   You tell me why.

Rudy didn't pull a crime scene on the towers, in violation of federal law.  Spitzer didn't prosecute.  They both got rich promotions ;)  You tell me why.

I'll tell you why.  Cause Americans are too dumb to understand global economics and energy, and cause those in charge here wanted to make their friends richer.  We needed to tap Iraqi oil, and afghan was outr step in the door (plus afghan oil).

911 was under-investigated.  This was intentional.  911 wrapped up many loose ends and gave us ability to declare wars we needed.  Stark - I saw a post you made about the US empire nearing end - I disagree - our Hunt oil company just signed a deal with the Kurds.  Yes, texas now control oil exploration rights in the oil-rich north. 

Don't tell me it's not about oil anymore.  Greenspan admitted it.  ROve admitted there were no WMD.  Are those two men now libs too? 

Look, we're conquerors in a world where we no longer have sustainable competitive advantages.  If we can get their oil, I support the fucking war.  If you are willing to sign up to go, that is your choice.  So be it.  Not many people here would end the war and bring strangers home if it meant $15 per gallon in gas.  So let the troops fight.  Let the war go on indefinitely - as it was planned.

I said it 2 years ago - Iraq wasn't designed to win - just to keep chaos long enough to 1) run up bills to make companies rich, and 2) Keep sustained chaos long enough to justify the 80% oil laws being put into effect.  US firms get paid well from them.

Thats why I quit following politics, and why frankly, I support the war now. 

We're conquerors and we're taking their fcking oil.  You can be a dummy and tell me it's about WMD.  You can say 911 was 19 arabs bringing down 8 buildings.  Sure.  You believe that.

Back to your topic - I believe that white plane photographed in the air afterwards (youve seen the pics right? white AWAC) buzzed the pentagon and put the projectile into the building.

SOrry - jet fuel can't burn hot enough to vaporize steel and titanium.  Please show me one plane crash in history where the plane "vaporized".  They shred, baby.  SHould have been bodies and debris for blocks. Blood.  Fire.  luggage.  You feel me? 

SHit, there was 1 identical clean hole thru all three buildings, and enough debris on the unscathed lawn to fit in teh back of a pickup truck.  Reporters begged for days "we see no plane, mr rumsfeld".  Initial walkthru's - no plane.  Then the army men inside carried out something under a blue tarp.  Missile fuselage?  Who knows.

zogby 2007 - two thirds of americans believe WTC7 was controlled demo. 
zogby 2007 - 51% of americans believe GB?DC were involved in 911.

Our generation will know but that shit doesnt matter.  History will blame 19 arabs - and somehow saddam - and they'll never talk about the poor investigation after 441 days.

LOL... how did I get sucked back into this 911 stuff? 

It's old news now.  World knows it was an inside job.  Everyone in DC knows.  Everyone at colleges, workplaces knows.  From 06 to 07, a great deals of blanks/hispanics populations learned (trickle down from the web from schools?)

Loose change final cut - part 3 - is supposed to be undebunkable - everything on that tape was evidence presented by the govt itself - no supposition whatsoever.  It'll prove the case to those who still believe 'official story'.

And it wont matter.  Everyone will retire, we'll ahve 3 wars to tangle with.  But we'll fuck the chinese with our oil baby.  And we'll stay a stonger america for anoter 50 years.

we're all conquerors, baby.  would you support invading X nation if it meant you could live in a mansion? Yes.  WOuld you support it if it meant NOT living in a hut? yes.  They'd do it to us if they could.  It's not morally right - but govts use a utilitarian compass.  And while your morals hurt, you know deep down, you're glad they're getting their hands dirty so you can live well.

Rant off.  have a nice day lol...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 12:38:17 PM »

The FBI has said in court filings by its own people that there were 85 pentagon camera angles.  Pentagon said "only those still frames from two cameras - all other cameras malfunctioned".  You can choose who to believe.

They never rebuilt the 2 planes from Shanksville, or Pentagon.  You tell me why.  NTSB, FAA, federal regulations all REQUIRE IT.   You tell me why.

I'm afraid that the whole 9/11 thing get to the same level as the Kennedy assassination... we all knew it wasn't Oswald and we all know by now who did it... but we cannot prove it for the life of it.
Now Kennedy was ONE man... 9/11 cost 3k people their life + all the "fallout" what ever action was directly linked to 9/11...can we afforded to forget or brush it under the carpet?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:44 PM »

Rudy didn't pull a crime scene on the towers, in violation of federal law.  Spitzer didn't prosecute.  They both got rich promotions ;)  You tell me why.

I'll tell you why.  Cause Americans are too dumb to understand global economics and energy, and cause those in charge here wanted to make their friends richer.  We needed to tap Iraqi oil, and afghan was outr step in the door (plus afghan oil).

911 was under-investigated.  This was intentional.  911 wrapped up many loose ends and gave us ability to declare wars we needed.  Stark - I saw a post you made about the US empire nearing end - I disagree - our Hunt oil company just signed a deal with the Kurds.  Yes, texas now control oil exploration rights in the oil-rich north. 

Don't tell me it's not about oil anymore.  Greenspan admitted it.  ROve admitted there were no WMD.  Are those two men now libs too? 

Look, we're conquerors in a world where we no longer have sustainable competitive advantages.  If we can get their oil, I support the fucking war.  If you are willing to sign up to go, that is your choice.  So be it.  Not many people here would end the war and bring strangers home if it meant $15 per gallon in gas.  So let the troops fight.  Let the war go on indefinitely - as it was planned.

I said it 2 years ago - Iraq wasn't designed to win - just to keep chaos long enough to 1) run up bills to make companies rich, and 2) Keep sustained chaos long enough to justify the 80% oil laws being put into effect.  US firms get paid well from them.

Thats why I quit following politics, and why frankly, I support the war now. 

We're conquerors and we're taking their fcking oil.  You can be a dummy and tell me it's about WMD.  You can say 911 was 19 arabs bringing down 8 buildings.  Sure.  You believe that.

Back to your topic - I believe that white plane photographed in the air afterwards (youve seen the pics right? white AWAC) buzzed the pentagon and put the projectile into the building.

SOrry - jet fuel can't burn hot enough to vaporize steel and titanium.  Please show me one plane crash in history where the plane "vaporized".  They shred, baby.  SHould have been bodies and debris for blocks. Blood.  Fire.  luggage.  You feel me? 

SHit, there was 1 identical clean hole thru all three buildings, and enough debris on the unscathed lawn to fit in teh back of a pickup truck.  Reporters begged for days "we see no plane, mr rumsfeld".  Initial walkthru's - no plane.  Then the army men inside carried out something under a blue tarp.  Missile fuselage?  Who knows.

zogby 2007 - two thirds of americans believe WTC7 was controlled demo. 
zogby 2007 - 51% of americans believe GB?DC were involved in 911.

Our generation will know but that shit doesnt matter.  History will blame 19 arabs - and somehow saddam - and they'll never talk about the poor investigation after 441 days.

LOL... how did I get sucked back into this 911 stuff? 

It's old news now.  World knows it was an inside job.  Everyone in DC knows.  Everyone at colleges, workplaces knows.  From 06 to 07, a great deals of blanks/hispanics populations learned (trickle down from the web from schools?)

Loose change final cut - part 3 - is supposed to be undebunkable - everything on that tape was evidence presented by the govt itself - no supposition whatsoever.  It'll prove the case to those who still believe 'official story'.

And it wont matter.  Everyone will retire, we'll ahve 3 wars to tangle with.  But we'll fuck the chinese with our oil baby.  And we'll stay a stonger america for anoter 50 years.

we're all conquerors, baby.  would you support invading X nation if it meant you could live in a mansion? Yes.  WOuld you support it if it meant NOT living in a hut? yes.  They'd do it to us if they could.  It's not morally right - but govts use a utilitarian compass.  And while your morals hurt, you know deep down, you're glad they're getting their hands dirty so you can live well.

Rant off.  have a nice day lol...

Careful not to pull a brain muscle 240!

How's the family?  Haven't heard form you in a while since your retirement from politics  :)

You ask very good questions and make some great points.

I support the full investigation of the events of 9/11 even though my reasons or suspicions may differ from yours.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »
reading that over...

Do I support the neocon agenda?

Perhaps.  I don't like the pilfering of our treasury, but the tax dollars have been keeping dow high along with all the jobs created.  

And that oil... china would be growing very quickly with unfettered access to all the oil they could buy from Iraq.  

SO perhaps I do support it now.  Go figure.  But one thing...

THe difference between a global realist - ME - and a neotaint (many here) - is HONESTY.

I have the fucking sack to admit that I support a war based on lies because I like America to be richer and stronger than other nations.   You, on the other hand, are cowards.  You hide behind ideology and propaganda like WMD, and claim you're first in heaven for it.  You're scared.  Every day, the lie unravels more and you don't have the cock to just admit it.

Libs - I respect your moral authority - you certainly have the high ground.  

But, in the real world, a lib running the place would make us weak in the world.  Kuscinish is a great man, but he'd be the US' downfall.  Rudy is a scumbag who admittd on CNN he was told the towers will fall when no one else was warned -

Rudy will keep food on my table.  Kuscinish won't.

However, you neotaints falling for Rudy's fearmongering - you are idiots.  Bush knew about 9/11 on Aug 5 of 2001.  Isreal knew.  Germans knew.  THey all knew.  It had to be allowed to happen.  

SO get off your moral high horses, neotaints.
And come up with a better plan, libs.

You're both wrong.

AMerican will heal under hilary and the war will continue.  I was right 2 years ago about iraq, and I"m right now.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 12:46:11 PM »
I'm afraid that the whole 9/11 thing get to the same level as the Kennedy assassination... we all knew it wasn't Oswald and we all know by now who did it... but we cannot prove it for the life of it.
Now Kennedy was ONE man... 9/11 cost 3k people their life + all the "fallout" what ever action was directly linked to 9/11...can we afforded to forget or brush it under the carpet?

JFK was doing some stuff that many considered treason - weakening US positions in asia because it was morally right.

We got 40 years of good beneficial relationshps based upon nam.

We're talking about 50 trillion worth of oil here, and leverage over chinese.  7000 americans die every day.  They sped up the deaths of 3000 and paid $3.1 mil to their families for it.  It's horrible, but its how nations operate.