Author Topic: Addie spay complications  (Read 21422 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Addie spay complications
« on: September 20, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
Addie was spayed yesterday.  When I called this morning to check on her and find out if she could come home today I was told their was some concerns.  Her incision site was still bleeding.  They put a pressure bandage on it and were watching it.   We thought she possibly had von Willebrand’s, a blood clotting disease, and that was the reason for her bleeding.  Her vitals were pretty good, but we discussed a possible need for a transfusion.

I got called back with an update around 4 and she was still the same.  So we decided that he would open her up and re-suture and glue the incision.  I got a call back after that and he doesn't believe that she has von Willebrand’s, the problem was her body was already breaking down the sutures!!   He said it could be because of scar tissue from her obstruction surgery, but he didn't really think their was that much scar tissue, or maybe it was a reaction to the sutures.  So he used permanent sutures in her now.  That will hopefully solve the problem. He said in very very rare cases healing doesn't happen and some mesh may need to be used.(?)   

She will probably have to stay through the weekend. Keeping her calm and inactive is crucial to her healing.  I will be going to visit her, hopefully tomorrow if she has improved. 

She has refused all food and while I know they haven't offered her raw  ::) Addie does like food so she would eat whatever they offered!!  I will probably grind up some chicken for her and take it to her when I go see her. 

I feel like shit, I should of just left her intact.   :-\  She never was a problem in heat, she's about 4 years old, I don't have any intact males in the house, so maybe I should of just left her whole. I've been responsible with her and would of continued to be.  Now she is going through all this and probably wondering WTF?

This is part of the reason I prefer male animals to females!! Their "bits" removal is usually much smoother and less of a risk!!

:-[

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Addie spay complications
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 03:35:21 PM »
ps- I have to give credit to the vet and the vet techs.  He (the vet) went and checked on her 3 times last night and I know they will be doing that again over her stay.  I'm sure getting up every couple hours is not fun and he was working out a schedule with his techs. 

I know all vets have someone check the overnighters, but sometimes they go above and beyond.

I was also very impressed and appreciative of the way they handled it when I had Simon put to sleep.  I told them that too a number of times because I think that compassion and caring should be acknowledged. 

I know Hedgie wouldn't approve, but this vet calls you "mom" when he's talking to you and explaining options.  He knows that to a lot of people pets are valued family members.  Sometimes it's the little things like that that can make something a little bit easier. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 03:35:52 PM »
Flower as you told me don't beat your self up.. You made a descision. It wasn't to hurt addie. So don't feel it is your fault. Your a great owner and there is no need for you to beat yourself up or take the blame. Right now Addie just needs you to be there for her.. She will pull through.. If Chaos and Chucka are still breathing (which they are as of this morning. ;D) Then Addie will pull through this.. Don't stress the small stuff....... (Hint) It's all small stuff... Keep us updated please...

Addie will be in my prayers.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »
Thanks Sin,  :).    I know, it just sucks (as you know!!) and not seeing her and wondering if she thinks I abandoned her and her going through all this is crappy. 

I appreciate your words and prayers.   :)

I checked out your recent pics and it's good to see them 2 rascals up and around.  :D   Adorable shots, and love the bandanna!!  ;D

I haven't been around much with school and now this will be on my mind, but will post updates and try and post.   Sometimes this place (getbig in general) can be a headache, but other times it is a great distraction!!
;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 03:48:09 PM »
Thanks Sin,  :).    I know, it just sucks (as you know!!) and not seeing her and wondering if she thinks I abandoned her and her going through all this is crappy. 

I appreciate your words and prayers.   :)

I checked out your recent pics and it's good to see them 2 rascals up and around.  :D   Adorable shots, and love the bandanna!!  ;D

I haven't been around much with school and now this will be on my mind, but will post updates and try and post.   Sometimes this place (getbig in general) can be a headache, but other times it is a great distraction!!
;D

Agreed, I hate this shit hole place half the time I usually only post here and the MMA board, but Blutoe has really screwed up the MMA thing.. But yeah it does suck thinking about them, but you just have to realize it's better for her to be there then at home.. As hard as it is to stomach... 

Just visit when you can and call and check up.. I called about every 3 hours the first few days.. I even called the cleaning people and had them check on my boys.. It was kind of funny, the cleanin guy was like I am glad those cages stay locked. I dont like pits.. But by the end of the stay he was petting Chaos at night I guess....

Just take care of yourself and keep updated. Other then that if you trust your vet then you should be okay. It sounds like he has it under control.

I am glad my boys are doing better to...  ;D Addie will be back home and giving you kisses in no time.. I got faith, DO YOU????? of course you do, so dont worry yourself to death. It won't help anything TRUST ME.... Your girl will be back home soon. Please keep us updated now that you got me concerned as well. We are all here for you...

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
Will do Sin!!   They have instructions to call me at any time, I can be there pretty quick, so if she takes a turn I want to be there.  He's pretty confident that she ill be fine, it's just rougher than expected.  But of course he has to tell you every possibility and about other complications.

I'd like to give a BIG shout out to STELLA!!!   She has been very supportive to me and for Addie today and yesterday when I was just being a worrier and didn't even have anything to worry about yet, and even had me laughing today - so thanks STella!!
  :-*

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:14:12 PM »
Really nice posts Sin.  And I had to laugh about the cleaning guy!

FLowey, we are all praying over here!

I was just posting about you!!   ;D

Those dogs of yours, they are so special too! 
:D

I'm gonna go grind that chicken for Addie now.I have to make Tino some ground chicken too this weekend so might as well do it and have it ready.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »
Gosh thanks Flowey :-* and she's going to be fine :)

even had me laughing today - so thanks STella!! [/color]  :-*
It was my Aunt and the weiner wasn't it ;D

R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »
Gosh thanks Flowey :-* and she's going to be fine :)
It was my Aunt and the weiner wasn't it ;D

lol @ weiners!!

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 06:35:43 PM »
Addie was spayed yesterday.  When I called this morning to check on her and find out if she could come home today I was told their was some concerns.  Her incision site was still bleeding.  They put a pressure bandage on it and were watching it.   We thought she possibly had von Willebrand’s, a blood clotting disease, and that was the reason for her bleeding.  Her vitals were pretty good, but we discussed a possible need for a transfusion.

I got called back with an update around 4 and she was still the same.  So we decided that he would open her up and re-suture and glue the incision.  I got a call back after that and he doesn't believe that she has von Willebrand’s, the problem was her body was already breaking down the sutures!!   He said it could be because of scar tissue from her obstruction surgery, but he didn't really think their was that much scar tissue, or maybe it was a reaction to the sutures.  So he used permanent sutures in her now.  That will hopefully solve the problem. He said in very very rare cases healing doesn't happen and some mesh may need to be used.(?)   

She will probably have to stay through the weekend. Keeping her calm and inactive is crucial to her healing.  I will be going to visit her, hopefully tomorrow if she has improved. 

She has refused all food and while I know they haven't offered her raw  ::) Addie does like food so she would eat whatever they offered!!  I will probably grind up some chicken for her and take it to her when I go see her. 

I feel like shit, I should of just left her intact.   :-\  She never was a problem in heat, she's about 4 years old, I don't have any intact males in the house, so maybe I should of just left her whole. I've been responsible with her and would of continued to be.  Now she is going through all this and probably wondering WTF?

This is part of the reason I prefer male animals to females!! Their "bits" removal is usually much smoother and less of a risk!!

Its best she's kept over the weekend.  Did they say anything about bleeding from the ovarian pedicle?   In a large dog like Addie, its sometimes difficult to get good ligation of the ovarian vessels---because you are reaching so deep within the body cavity.   If there is any bleeding post operatively, then rechecking everything the next day is the best way to go--even if this includes reanesthetizing the dog and reopening the incision.  The alternative is the dog going home and its guts falling out from a bad incision line.  Its just simply better to be safe than sorry.   

Remember all "absorbable" sutures are essentially broken down via immune reactions/enzyme reactions within the body.  So its possible if shes sensitive to a certain type of suture, she's showing an immune reaction causing the reaction that was seen--which is more likely if she's had previous surgeries with the same type of suture.  No suture would have broken down in 24 hours, not unless it was something excessively weird, but I have seen dogs with some fairly substantial swelling and when the suture was changed to a different type, that reaction appeared to dissappear.  Mesh is something that is excessively rare---I've never had to do that with a spay, and my old boss in Ohio only had one out of nearly 25 years in practice.   Thsi dog seemed to react to every type of suture used except stainless steel.  It was very strange.  It even reacted to silk skin sutures.   

Don't beat yourself up.  This doesn't sound like an uncommon complications seen with an older dog spay---especially one of a large breed. From a health standpoint, spaying her will probably benefit her longterm health vs not spaying her---especially if there were no plans for breeding.   It also sounds like your vet has things under control.  It's two short weeks and the incision will be healed.    ;)   

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »
Really nice posts Sin.  And I had to laugh about the cleaning guy!

FLowey, we are all praying over here!

I  love those pictures.  :D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 07:19:15 PM »

I hope she comes back healthy and soon

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 07:39:05 PM »
That sucks flower.  Just try to relax, before Plato was neutered I tried to have him done two weeks before and there was a complication where he vomited an extremely large amount of fluid as he was sedated. We still have no idea why and obviously hes been neutered since then, but when I got that call I know how it feels, you are just like oh my god he is so miserable.  But then you go and get them and they are happy to see you and just happy to get out of the Vets office and they just want to go home and sleep =P

Addie will be just fine, just try not to think about it.  Dogs don't worry, we worry for them =P 

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 06:32:01 AM »

Its best she's kept over the weekend.  Did they say anything about bleeding from the ovarian pedicle?   In a large dog like Addie, its sometimes difficult to get good ligation of the ovarian vessels---because you are reaching so deep within the body cavity.   If there is any bleeding post operatively, then rechecking everything the next day is the best way to go--even if this includes reanesthetizing the dog and reopening the incision.  The alternative is the dog going home and its guts falling out from a bad incision line.  Its just simply better to be safe than sorry.   

Remember all "absorbable" sutures are essentially broken down via immune reactions/enzyme reactions within the body.  So its possible if shes sensitive to a certain type of suture, she's showing an immune reaction causing the reaction that was seen--which is more likely if she's had previous surgeries with the same type of suture.  No suture would have broken down in 24 hours, not unless it was something excessively weird, but I have seen dogs with some fairly substantial swelling and when the suture was changed to a different type, that reaction appeared to dissappear.  Mesh is something that is excessively rare---I've never had to do that with a spay, and my old boss in Ohio only had one out of nearly 25 years in practice.   Thsi dog seemed to react to every type of suture used except stainless steel.  It was very strange.  It even reacted to silk skin sutures.   

Don't beat yourself up.  This doesn't sound like an uncommon complications seen with an older dog spay---especially one of a large breed. From a health standpoint, spaying her will probably benefit her longterm health vs not spaying her---especially if there were no plans for breeding.   It also sounds like your vet has things under control.  It's two short weeks and the incision will be healed.    ;)   

Internal she looked fine, the bleeding was coming from the body wall, the sutures were starting to break down. Temperature normal, vitals normal.   Her crit started at 52% before surgery and went down to 40%, which is still normal (he said normal was 35-45% so she was actually high before surgery).   

She did good overnight, no more bleeding, but he was thinking about it last night at he would like to have a blood coagulation test (DIC? I don't remember if that was the test or a condition?) done. I guess the test for von Willebrand's can take a week to get back, and while he doesn't think she does have that, if there is a possibility she does then better to know instead of waiting for her to take a turn.  She's on antibiotics as a precaution since she was opened up twice.

I will be dropping off some food for her and hopefully get to see her later on.  They will be offering her something bland this morning, I hope she feels better and eats, she hasn't had anything since Tuesday night.  I should bring her some tripe  ;D, but I will not subject the techs to the smell since they are devoting so much time to her!

I think health wise it was a good decision, I wouldn't want to spay her much older, but if I had known she would go through all this before I had it done, I might not have done it!! 

Thanks everyone for all the good thoughts, much appreciated!!  :)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 07:28:59 AM »
Glad to hear that she is doing better.. It sounds like the vet is taking care of her... Addie is still in our prayers.. Me the wife and the two bulls are pulling for her... LEt us know if you need anything.. Hope all gets better.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 07:53:09 AM »
Flower, I am sending Addie good vibes all day long too!!

:)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 08:04:04 AM »
Internal she looked fine, the bleeding was coming from the body wall, the sutures were starting to break down. Temperature normal, vitals normal.   Her crit started at 52% before surgery and went down to 40%, which is still normal (he said normal was 35-45% so she was actually high before surgery).   

Yeah, 52% is on the high end of normal.  You dont start thinking about blood transfusion until the crit is 20% or less and typically even then may wait until its 12-15%.    While the numbers sound really bad at first, she wasn't in any sort of danger.   Had she ever had puppies?   Did they say was the incision right on the linea or did it get off center a bit?   If she's had puppies, there is risk for enlarged blood vessels in the bodywall secondary to mammary gland development.   If the surgeon got "off center" meaning the incision was more muscular than linea, then there is increased risk for bleeding post op.   I've spayed a couple of older dogs with similar post op problems and the surgery was textbook.  They simply bled post op.   I've gone back in and tried to identify, fix any leaky vessels and still had some minor bleeding.  In these cases a pressure bandage goes a long, long way.  

She did good overnight, no more bleeding, but he was thinking about it last night at he would like to have a blood coagulation test (DIC? I don't remember if that was the test or a condition?) done. I guess the test for von Willebrand's can take a week to get back, and while he doesn't think she does have that, if there is a possibility she does then better to know instead of waiting for her to take a turn.  She's on antibiotics as a precaution since she was opened up twice.
 DIC is bad---very, very bad.  it occurs when the blood begins clotting throughout the capillaries for some major disease reason.   Some criticalists call it "Death Is Coming" because te prognosis is so bad.  I imagine the vet is just running a coagulation panel.  Von willebrands is a specific type of coagulopathy (a deficiency in von Willebrands factor, which affects Factor VIII in the clotting process) , but there are others that dogs can have that will prevent their blood from clotting correctly.  Its important to identify these sort of things for future medical treatment---say she gets hurt or something.   If she ends up having von Willebrands, make sure they check her thyroid function.  There is a correlation between hypothyroidism and von Willebrands in non doberman breeds.

I will be dropping off some food for her and hopefully get to see her later on.  They will be offering her something bland this morning, I hope she feels better and eats, she hasn't had anything since Tuesday night.  I should bring her some tripe  ;D, but I will not subject the techs to the smell since they are devoting so much time to her!

I think health wise it was a good decision, I wouldn't want to spay her much older, but if I had known she would go through all this before I had it done, I might not have done it!! 
Thanks everyone for all the good thoughts, much appreciated!!  :)

You know, the bottom line is she's doing better.  Its been a bit of a rough trip, but she'll go home.  Like I said before, in two weeks, the sutures will be healed and she'll be back to her old self.   The bottom line is its sounds like she's going to be OK.  

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 09:10:18 AM »
Yeah, 52% is on the high end of normal.  You dont start thinking about blood transfusion until the crit is 20% or less and typically even then may wait until its 12-15%.    While the numbers sound really bad at first, she wasn't in any sort of danger.   Had she ever had puppies?   Did they say was the incision right on the linea or did it get off center a bit?   If she's had puppies, there is risk for enlarged blood vessels in the bodywall secondary to mammary gland development.   If the surgeon got "off center" meaning the incision was more muscular than linea, then there is increased risk for bleeding post op.   I've spayed a couple of older dogs with similar post op problems and the surgery was textbook.  They simply bled post op.   I've gone back in and tried to identify, fix any leaky vessels and still had some minor bleeding.  In these cases a pressure bandage goes a long, long way. 

I just remembered I had heard about a study done with raw fed versus kibble dogs and blood values being slightly different.  I did a quick google:

http://www.mountaindogfood.com/RawHelp/Raw_Food_Study.pdf

So her 52 is normal for raw fed dogs according to that study.  Would that be HCT on the lab report?  Her blood work done the week before surgery had HCT at 55.0.   He said what you said, that 20 would be a concern, but 12 or 15 would be a major concern.  I guess it's good that she started out high!   ;D

DIC is bad---very, very bad.  it occurs when the blood begins clotting throughout the capillaries for some major disease reason.   Some criticalists call it "Death Is Coming" because te prognosis is so bad.  I imagine the vet is just running a coagulation panel.  Von willebrands is a specific type of coagulopathy (a deficiency in von Willebrands factor, which affects Factor VIII in the clotting process) , but there are others that dogs can have that will prevent their blood from clotting correctly.  Its important to identify these sort of things for future medical treatment---say she gets hurt or something.   If she ends up having von Willebrands, make sure they check her thyroid function.  There is a correlation between hypothyroidism and von Willebrands in non doberman breeds.

I think he mentioned DIC when I was asking what else could make her body break down the sutures so fast. He didn't think it was a concern.  He wanted to do the blood coagulation test since an actual von Willebrand's would take too long to get the results back and this would hopefully alert us to any problem.  If it comes back off I will have an actual von Willebrand's test done to confirm so that we know.

You know, the bottom line is she's doing better.  Its been a bit of a rough trip, but she'll go home.  Like I said before, in two weeks, the sutures will be healed and she'll be back to her old self.   The bottom line is its sounds like she's going to be OK.

Thanks.   :)  She bounced back so quick after her obstruction surgery (she was running around like nothing happened the next day) that I was expecting the same after this.

It's odd not having her around. No whining in the morning, no whining for dinner at night.  No big oaf trying to sit on my lap.   Tad seems like he knows something is missing but he hasn't put it together.  He will wait on the back porch and look at the door like he does when he is waiting for Addie, but I don't think he knows what he is waiting for!!   He slept curled up with Briona last night, he will sleep with or ON any of them, but Addie is his preferred buddy. I guess his little walnut brain isn't advanced enough to put it all together!!
  ;D

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »
I just remembered I had heard about a study done with raw fed versus kibble dogs and blood values being slightly different.  I did a quick google:

http://www.mountaindogfood.com/RawHelp/Raw_Food_Study.pdf

So her 52 is normal for raw fed dogs according to that study.  Would that be HCT on the lab report?  Her blood work done the week before surgery had HCT at 55.0.   He said what you said, that 20 would be a concern, but 12 or 15 would be a major concern.  I guess it's good that she started out high!   ;D

[/color]  ;D

You will see minor changes---elevation in BUN, creatinine, it shouldn't be anything that is statistically significant. 

The hematocrit fluctuates so much based on hydration status, I have to wonder about it vs the reasons given in that link you posted.  You can see a dog in the AM have a Crit of 55%, give it access to water, and its 48% a couple of hours later because of hemodilution--hematocrit is a fairly dynamic value that doesn't have excellent diagnostic specificity.  The way to evaluate red blood cell numbers accurately is with a complete red count, not a HCT.   Rather than the dogs having "more" red cells if the dogs fed a dry kibble drink more water, thus resulting in the slightly lower hematocrit.   

Anyway, those are moot points..... the bottom line is Addie is doing better.   ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 11:20:58 AM »
So wonderful to hear Addie is doing so much better!!! :D
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »
So wonderful to hear Addie is doing so much better!!! :D

I went and saw her and took her some ground chicken.  The Doctor had an emergency and he could only stick his head in while I was sitting with her.  The blood test was not good, she does have a problem with her blood but I couldn't get the specifics then.  He will call later or I will talk to him tomorrow. 

She looked like hell.  Bandage around her tummy, some big bloody scrape on her knee and just, well crappy.  She didn't try and get up until I left, probably wanted to go with me so she made the effort to stand.  I did get her to eat some chicken, she didn't eat it with as much gusto as I had hoped, but at least she ate.  She hadn't really touched the food they had offered her so it was good I brought what she is used to.  I think she ate some of it to please me or because I was there with her, I hope she will eat for them later on. 

I won't tell people not to spay or neuter, but I would be lying if I said that this has not changed my personal feelings on it.  I know this is an odd, rare case, but it's hard to sit here and know I had a happy, healthy dog a few days ago, and now she is going through this... all for an elective surgery that we were doing fine without having.  It was very hard to look at her and know it was MY decision that put her in this spot.   I have no ill feelings towards the vet, I know this is not his fault and I have no complaints with the care she is receiving, I blame myself. 

And I know I didn't give her the blood problem, whatever it is (I will post when I have the specifics), but that really doesn't matter, she is where she is because I made a decision, and right now she is the one having to deal with the results of that decision. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 03:06:18 PM »

I went and saw her and took her some ground chicken.  The Doctor had an emergency and he could only stick his head in while I was sitting with her.  The blood test was not good, she does have a problem with her blood but I couldn't get the specifics then.  He will call later or I will talk to him tomorrow. 

She looked like hell.  Bandage around her tummy, some big bloody scrape on her knee and just, well crappy.  She didn't try and get up until I left, probably wanted to go with me so she made the effort to stand.  I did get her to eat some chicken, she didn't eat it with as much gusto as I had hoped, but at least she ate.  She hadn't really touched the food they had offered her so it was good I brought what she is used to.  I think she ate some of it to please me or because I was there with her, I hope she will eat for them later on. 

I won't tell people not to spay or neuter, but I would be lying if I said that this has not changed my personal feelings on it.  I know this is an odd, rare case, but it's hard to sit here and know I had a happy, healthy dog a few days ago, and now she is going through this... all for an elective surgery that we were doing fine without having.  It was very hard to look at her and know it was MY decision that put her in this spot.   I have no ill feelings towards the vet, I know this is not his fault and I have no complaints with the care she is receiving, I blame myself. 

And I know I didn't give her the blood problem, whatever it is (I will post when I have the specifics), but that really doesn't matter, she is where she is because I made a decision, and right now she is the one having to deal with the results of that decision. 

Flower, stop beating yourself up. 

If she has some sort of a bleeding dyscrasia, its far better to have identified it now than at a later date when it might possibly be too late to treat/deal with the problem.   It seems like everything is caving in, but its not.   If you handn't elected for surgery, then who knows when you may have discovered her problem.  It may have been too late.  Right now, she's made it through the surgery, she's eating now post op.  Those are good signs.  Talk with your vet, figure out a treatment plan for whats going on with her and then go from there. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 03:22:15 PM »

If she has some sort of a bleeding dyscrasia, its far better to have identified it now than at a later date when it might possibly be too late to treat/deal with the problem.   It seems like everything is caving in, but its not.   If you handn't elected for surgery, then who knows when you may have discovered her problem.  It may have been too late.  Right now, she's made it through the surgery, she's eating now post op.  Those are good signs.  Talk with your vet, figure out a treatment plan for whats going on with her and then go from there. 

i agree

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
 :(

Right now, she's made it through the surgery, she's eating now post op.  Those are good signs. 

R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »

I'll second this.. Everything happens for a reason and if you had not done this, things could have just complicated.. Have faith we are all pulling for Addie.. Just be strong and trust in whatever you trust in.. She will pull through. Chaos hadn't eatin in over a week. So it's not that bad....