Author Topic: Some new pics  (Read 17881 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Some new pics
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 03:51:47 AM »
Immediately, with an e.
The reason I bring up drugs continually, is I know what it's like to get an easy 20lbs of bulk with a few shots...honestly, it can't be that fulfilling looking in the mirror think, "Man, I look great...but I need drugs to achieve this."
I said forget that, challenge yourself and get some REAL gains.  I know what it's like to make solid gains with zero drugs and there is a big difference in the achievement you feel.
I realize, most do not have the will or consistency to do much without drugs, but I'm here to try and help people...kind of like I'm helping you see the light right now. ;)
Whether you agree or not, it is how it is.  Most people associate roid users with being degenerates and cheaters.  I'd like it if bodybuilding one day wasn't viewed like this.  Where a guy who is muscular could walk down the street and not be accused of taking steroids.  I have a dream!
 ;D

at his level you dont make no gains naturally,,he is past the natural gaining stage,,long past it,,he doesnt do anything diff than reeves at his time or arnold at his time or dorian at his,,its all the same,,you cant ask a fisherman to use his hands only to catch the fish,,every sport has its drugs,,the more pathetic ones are the ones who use those drugs and cant achieve any development such as many cyclists and golfers,,yes golfers
fallen angel

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 03:56:31 AM »
Easy, different drug stack and one extra protein shake a day.  You should know this Sami.. ::)

whatever MATT been doing.... it really worked great with him... and i know LOTS of guys having 3-4 shakes a day and cycling all year round and never change that much... so its NOT all about stuff bro.. its HOW smart u can be and deal with ur body... ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 04:01:52 AM »
whatever MATT been doing.... it really worked great with him... and i know LOTS of guys having 3-4 shakes a day and cycling all year round and never change that much... so its NOT all about stuff bro.. its HOW smart u can be and deal with ur body...
I can't argue that point...haha  I was just being a clown..haha
I'd be certain the right drugs helped though.  I think with most juicers, it's a matter of finding out what components work best with their body.  Different combinations or adding GH/Insulin to increase effects.  That's usually why you see guys who have trained for years all of a sudden put on 25lbs in a year, it's the drug stack...primarily.
at his level you dont make no gains naturally,,he is past the natural gaining stage,,long past it,,he doesnt do anything diff than reeves at his time or arnold at his time or dorian at his,,its all the same,,you cant ask a fisherman to use his hands only to catch the fish,,every sport has its drugs,,the more pathetic ones are the ones who use those drugs and cant achieve any development such as many cyclists and golfers,,yes golfers
Good point.  However, I doubt Matt really reached his genetic limit naturally, before hitting gear regularly.  That's my point.
N

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 04:05:06 AM »
Tremendous improvement Matt … keep up the good work

Mons Venus

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 04:17:44 AM »
It's genetic's, genetic's, genetic's. Pass the syringe please.  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 04:18:45 AM »
It's genetic's, genetic's, genetic's. Pass the syringe please. 
True in some ways, but if you don't have a good response to gear or the frame for it, you'll still look like spunk.
N

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 04:20:24 AM »
Hmmm. Could you recommend a stack that would get me from a 20 handicap to Q school. Thanks in advance.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 04:22:21 AM »
Hmmm. Could you recommend a stack that would get me from a 20 handicap to Q school. Thanks in advance.
Yeah, when I was on, I was a 2 handicap.  Now that I'm natural, I can get under 100.  ALL DRUGS MAN!  Tiger is on the dopey funny sauce.  How else do you explain his dominance? ;)
N

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 04:52:57 AM »
Immediately, with an e.
The reason I bring up drugs continually, is I know what it's like to get an easy 20lbs of bulk with a few shots...honestly, it can't be that fulfilling looking in the mirror think, "Man, I look great...but I need drugs to achieve this."

Thank you for pointing out my Spelling error, Crotch ( looks like I forgot the " a " this time ... as you can see, Crotch, I'm having a real hard time with Vowels ). Greatly appreciated. Now on to the reply ... MattT, as well as MANY, MANY others use Anabolics because they are Competitive Bodybuilders ... as you well know, in order to be competitive at certain levels of Bodybuilding it's an absolute necessity to use Anabolics in order to achieve the necessary " look " required to be competitive. I really, honestly think you have backwards thinking because as a Competitive Bodybuilder ( although, I am Natural ) I don't necessarily view it in the same way as you ... you view it as, " Man, I look great...but I need drugs to achieve this. " and I don't ! I view it as, " Man, I looked great before but now I look even better because " such and such Drug " has allowed me to be Competitive and make the necessary improvements ( Size, Conditioning ) that I need to my physique. And, yes, I NEED Drugs to achieve this because I want to be the best that I can possibly be at this Level of Bodybuilding ! " You see the word that I'm continually using, don't you, Croatch ( HEY, I Spelled it right ! ) ? It's COMPETITIVE ... MOST of the people that you rip on COMPETE. Am I making sense yet ?

I said forget that, challenge yourself and get some REAL gains.  I know what it's like to make solid gains with zero drugs and there is a big difference in the achievement you feel.

Good for you, Croatch ! Right on ! You do what works best FOR YOU ... you chose NOT to do Drugs again ... AWESOME !  ::) Now please listen carefully, Croatch ... why don't you worry what works best for you and stop worrying what works best for others ? Are you trying to convert people here at GetBig ? It almost sounds like your saying, " My way is the best way and if you use Steroids your a loser ! " ... not very fair, Croatch. Not very fair at all. Why don't you wake up in the Morning, look in the Mirror and say, " Hey, my way is the best way because it works for me ! " ?

I realize, most do not have the will or consistency to do much without drugs, but I'm here to try and help people...kind of like I'm helping you see the light right now. ;)

So, your the 2nd Coming of Christ now, huh ? Your some type of Prophet sent down from the Natural Heavens to spread the word about how Steroids are bad for you and people that use them are " short cutters " and such. I like how you think your helping me to " see the light right now ".  ;D Come on, man ... GET WITH IT ! The only thing your helping me see right now is your stupidity, and quite frankly, that's not very hard to see at all. And another thing ... who are these " people " asking for your help ? I'd LOVE to find out because I'd give each and every one of them a nice swift cyber kick to the face because, let's face it, you either want to do Steroids or you don't. Plain and simple ! Do you go to a Grocery Store and help people shop too, Croatch ? You know, help them " see the light " by buying what you buy ?

Whether you agree or not, it is how it is.  Most people associate roid users with being degenerates and cheaters.  I'd like it if bodybuilding one day wasn't viewed like this.  Where a guy who is muscular could walk down the street and not be accused of taking steroids.  I have a dream!
 ;D

Your " dream " as you like to call it is SEVERELY FLAWED ! If a Muscular guy walks down the Street, as I often do, and is accused of Steroid usage, as I often am, then more often than not the person accusing the Muscular guy of using Steroids is either ( speaking from my personal experience ) jealous and/or curious. Jealous of the fact that they, themselves, can't look like that Muscular guy and/or curious as to how to get Steroids themselves. Besides, Croatch, we Bodybuilders pose damn near naked on Stage under Hot lights in small posing trunks in front of Hundreds of People ... with that being said, I don't think Bodybuilding will EVER be viewed in a positive light by the general public. We Bodybuilders are strange people ... why wouldn't our fans be any different ?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 05:03:08 AM »
Immediately, with an e.

Thank you for pointing out my Spelling error, Crotch ( looks like I forgot the " a " this time ... as you can see, Crotch, I'm having a real hard time with Vowels ). Greatly appreciated. Now on to the reply ... MattT, as well as MANY, MANY others use Anabolics because they are Competitive Bodybuilders ... as you well know, in order to be competitive at certain levels of Bodybuilding it's an absolute necessity to use Anabolics in order to achieve the necessary " look " required to be competitive. I really, honestly think you have backwards thinking because as a Competitive Bodybuilder ( although, I am Natural ) I don't necessarily view it in the same way as you ... you view it as, " Man, I look great...but I need drugs to achieve this. " and I don't ! I view it as, " Man, I looked great before but now I look even better because " such and such Drug " has allowed me to be Competitive and make the necessary improvements ( Size, Conditioning ) that I need to my physique. And, yes, I NEED Drugs to achieve this because I want to be the best that I can possibly be at this Level of Bodybuilding ! " You see the word that I'm continually using, don't you, Croatch ( HEY, I Spelled it right ! ) ? It's COMPETITIVE ... MOST of the people that you rip on COMPETE. Am I making sense yet ?

Good for you, Croatch ! Right on ! You do what works best FOR YOU ... you chose NOT to do Drugs again ... AWESOME !   Now please listen carefully, Croatch ... why don't you worry what works best for you and stop worrying what works best for others ? Are you trying to convert people here at GetBig ? It almost sounds like your saying, " My way is the best way and if you use Steroids your a loser ! " ... not very fair, Croatch. Not very fair at all. Why don't you wake up in the Morning, look in the Mirror and say, " Hey, my way is the best way because it works for me ! " ?

I realize, most do not have the will or consistency to do much without drugs, but I'm here to try and help people...kind of like I'm helping you see the light right now.

So, your the 2nd Coming of Christ now, huh ? Your some type of Prophet sent down from the Natural Heavens to spread the word about how Steroids are bad for you and people that use them are " short cutters " and such. I like how you think your helping me to " see the light right now ".   Come on, man ... GET WITH IT ! The only thing your helping me see right now is your stupidity, and quite frankly, that's not very hard to see at all. And another thing ... who are these " people " asking for your help ? I'd LOVE to find out because I'd give each and every one of them a nice swift cyber kick to the face because, let's face it, you either want to do Steroids or you don't. Plain and simple ! Do you go to a Grocery Store and help people shop too, Croatch ? You know, help them " see the light " by buying what you buy ?

Your " dream " as you like to call it is SEVERELY FLAWED ! If a Muscular guy walks down the Street, as I often do, and is accused of Steroid usage, as I often am, then more often than not the person accusing the Muscular guy of using Steroids is either ( speaking from my personal experience ) jealous and/or curious. Jealous of the fact that they, themselves, can't look like that Muscular guy and/or curious as to how to get Steroids themselves. Besides, Croatch, we Bodybuilders pose damn near naked on Stage under Hot lights in small posing trunks in front of Hundreds of People ... with that being said, I don't think Bodybuilding will EVER be viewed in a positive light by the general public. We Bodybuilders are strange people ... why wouldn't our fans be any different ?
Great post.  You have some valid points.  However, I feel that competing in bodybuilding is mainly a way to validate someones problem with steroids.
Ask yourself this, how many would "compete" if there were simply zero drugs involved.  I would guarantee maybe 20% out there would still "compete".  It masks a drug problem and somehow gives it "purpose".
This is not 100% true in every case, but many out there fall in this category.
I know this cause I took a survey at Gold's the other day. ::) haha  That's how I feel on that though.
N

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 05:04:39 AM »
quads need work, im working hard this offseason to bring  them up.

Yep. I assume you built this physique natural thru hard training, the supplement and not from a syringe?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 05:28:44 AM »
Great post.  You have some valid points.  However, I feel that competing in bodybuilding is mainly a way to validate someones problem with steroids.

I disagree with this and I'll tell you why. First off, I compete Naturally and am WELL AWARE of what it takes to make it at the next level. I don't think " competing in bodybuilding is mainly a way to validate someones problem with steroids " ... not by a LONG SHOT, Brother ! I think that Competitive Bodybuilders are using Steroids in order to be COMPETITIVE at that particular level of Bodybuilding. It's a NECESSITY ! It's a MUST ! I know plently of Bodybuilders ( I work at a Gym ) that use Steroids that DON'T have a problem with it as you say. They do it because they have to. Plain and simple.

Ask yourself this, how many would "compete" if there were simply zero drugs involved.  I would guarantee maybe 20% out there would still "compete".

Probaly a HELL OF A LOT MORE than 20 %, Croatch ! Yes, Bodybuilders ( as well as Average People ) are vain but you make this seem as if ALL Bodybuilders ( at least 80 % by your count ) are in it for the vanity whereas there are PLENTLY ( I am willing to bet on it ) of Bodybuilders that would still compete due to the fact that they LOVE competing. They LOVE competition. It seems, once again, that your missing one of my MAIN points ... Bodybuilders use Steroids because they have to in order to be competitive at that particular level ! PERIOD ! It's called PASSION !

It masks a drug problem and somehow gives it "purpose".
This is not 100% true in every case, but many out there fall in this category.
I know this cause I took a survey at Gold's the other day. ::) haha  That's how I feel on that though.

If you took this survey then it MUST BE RIGHT !  ::) Croatch, you have a superb physique, however, you are very deluded in your way of thinking. At any rate, your entitled to your own opinion and I appreciate the quick reply.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 05:33:21 AM »
however, you are very deluded in your way of thinking. At any rate, your entitled to your own opinion and I appreciate the quick reply.
I actually take that as a compliment. ;D
Thanks
N

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 05:59:24 AM »
Croatch, by your fucked up logic a person with a headache shouldn't take Advil because it's cheating and unnatural, he should just let the headache pass on it's own, no ?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2007, 06:18:54 AM »
Croatch, by your fucked up logic a person with a headache shouldn't take Advil because it's cheating and unnatural, he should just let the headache pass on it's own, no ?
Correct.  Man up and move on.  It will pass eventually. ;)  Actually, that's how I think.
I understand someone taking drugs, if there is something wrong with them.  Other than that, drugs are drugs.  A waste on all levels, to me anyways.
Maybe some people find cocaine beneficial.
N

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2007, 07:01:10 AM »
and you got the nerve to call jay blocky ???  even for a black guy you set a new low standard for calves ;)

and whats with the triangular chest?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 07:11:02 AM »
and you got the nerve to call jay blocky ???  even for a black guy you set a new low standard for calves ;)

and whats with the triangular chest?
Holy shit... a factual post from slayer... wow.
I'm impressed.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2007, 07:12:32 AM »
Wow those really are the softest calves I've ever seen. Not a flame on the guy but those are terrible.
This is the product of all drugs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2007, 07:18:45 AM »
Matt, I usually wouldn't comment on how you look, because I figure you to be an attention whore that's just trying to use this board as a medium to get acknowledged, but this time, you look great.

I would be very happy with the body you are sporting right now.  So fucking what if the calves aren't perfect!?  That's not a big deal and can be improved on through time.

A few questions:

How's your diet looking like?

If you do use steroids, would you consider low-to-moderate or moderate-to-high use?

Thanks,
"1"

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2007, 07:22:21 AM »
You're looking awesome, Matt. Keep working hard and sticking to your dreams. You're going to make it, kid!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2007, 07:24:58 AM »
 :-\

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2007, 07:27:34 AM »
mattt your hero should not be ronnie coleman it should be michael jordan for making shorts below the knees stylish!  just imagine if you had to post pics on here in squarecuts :D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2007, 07:33:46 AM »
BS aside ,mattt looks great , nothing wrong there, at least hes earning some $$ out of it

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2007, 07:36:03 AM »

thats kevin levrone.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 07:37:06 AM »
Congrats on getting that ad/getting sponsored............... ....
that's very cool!