Author Topic: Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!  (Read 9642 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
This ailing, bloated, bleached combed hair gorilla is still very ill Hank!! so i will not be guess posing anytime soon! im so sorry!! But i will be in Melbourne for the Australia Grand Prix next year, so i do hope we can still keep to our appointment that we made! Yes im sorry to say my dear friend Hank, the best i can do now and just stay in bed and hope i get well soon!! the best i can do is just keep having you constantly obsess over me!! i mean since you bat for the other team, i can understand how you feel about me! you are only human (i think), so since you are so obsessed with getting laid, maybe you can buy a blow up male sex doll for now until you find the right donkey that will love you as much in return!

LUKE WOOD! ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE IN 2008!!

I hope i don't look as terrible as this WANK the next time i guest pose!!! i will never disgrace myself like this again!!!

Easy on big Luke.  You come across as angry and frustrated....long term illness can do that to a man.  Couple that with steroids and insulin and one's hormone levels are all 'over the place'.

So you will be at the Aussie Pro....hmmm

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
Milos who is doing all your marketing/design?  Everything looks first class. Good Job!

My friend Russ NIEWIAROWSKI from MAXIMUM XPOSURE

russdesign@adelphia.net

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2007, 04:53:14 PM »
Gladiators is coming back to Australia (I think US is starting again?)

I think Luke should be a gladiator.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2007, 04:58:30 PM »
Milos -  How many people came up to your booth and asked if you had any Snake OilTM?   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »
Luke, your posts reveal a worrying fixation with latent-homosexuals. What's it all about?

Is it because you have penchance for oiling-up-your-body, wearing a thong and shaking your butt-cheeks to an audience of  dysfunctional-males.  Is that that makes you identify with the homosexual community?

Luke, you must learn to be more tolerant.  Discover who you truly are, only then will you be truly at peace with yourself.

God bless.