Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian  (Read 11146 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 01:25:36 PM »
I have no idea.  Is the "gay vote" even measurable?  Does the "gay vote" have a noticeable impact on presidential elections?  
I rest my case again :D
n exit poll published the day after the election found 5 percent of voters self-identified as gay, lesbian and bisexual and more than three-quarters of them cast their ballots for President Obama.

The poll, which was conducted by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research on behalf of a consortium of national media outlets, found gay voters made up 5 percent of the electorate and 77 percent of them voted for Obama while 23 percent voted for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The pollster didn’t ask voters if they identify as transgender.

Compared to data from previous elections, the poll also found more voters self-identified as LGBT than in previous elections. In previous years, the percentage was either 3 or 4 percent and hadn’t before reached 5 percent.

Additionally, the poll found more gay voters backed Obama in 2012 than did in 2008 when he was running against then-Republican nominee John McCain. At the time, 70 percent of gay voters backed Obama while 27 percent backed McCain.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEAQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonblade.com%2F2012%2F11%2F07%2Fexit-poll-gay-voters-made-up-5-percent-of-2012-electorate%2F&ei=LMcRVZyHEcmoNuK0gOAL&usg=AFQjCNHDc7I2bs-L7821vWQ81WULi-KwxA

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 01:31:49 PM »
ah.....no!!!!

This country doesn't want her. You idiots thinks she's Bill..she's not Bill guy! Clinton could charm the pants off anybody. Hil has always been unlikeable...you think the country wants 4 more years of Obama..poll after poll has said no way. Yeah I get the demographics of the electoral college....lets see how she does in the primaries. 

I didn't think Obama was running,who do you think is going to challenge her in the primaries

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »
I rest my case again :D
n exit poll published the day after the election found 5 percent of voters self-identified as gay, lesbian and bisexual and more than three-quarters of them cast their ballots for President Obama.

The poll, which was conducted by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research on behalf of a consortium of national media outlets, found gay voters made up 5 percent of the electorate and 77 percent of them voted for Obama while 23 percent voted for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The pollster didn’t ask voters if they identify as transgender.

Compared to data from previous elections, the poll also found more voters self-identified as LGBT than in previous elections. In previous years, the percentage was either 3 or 4 percent and hadn’t before reached 5 percent.

Additionally, the poll found more gay voters backed Obama in 2012 than did in 2008 when he was running against then-Republican nominee John McCain. At the time, 70 percent of gay voters backed Obama while 27 percent backed McCain.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEAQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonblade.com%2F2012%2F11%2F07%2Fexit-poll-gay-voters-made-up-5-percent-of-2012-electorate%2F&ei=LMcRVZyHEcmoNuK0gOAL&usg=AFQjCNHDc7I2bs-L7821vWQ81WULi-KwxA

Dude.  Seriously?  If we assume this information is correct, self-identified gays were 5 percent of the voters, and Obama got 70 percent of that vote.  What is 70 percent of 5 percent? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 01:44:18 PM »
Dude.  Seriously?  If we assume this information is correct, self-identified gays were 5 percent of the voters, and Obama got 70 percent of that vote.  What is 70 percent of 5 percent? 

dude. the original question was who gets the majority or the gay vote and that would be the dems ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 01:47:31 PM »
dude. the original question was who gets the majority or the gay vote and that would be the dems ;)

No it wasn't. 

I have no idea.  Is the "gay vote" even measurable?  Does the "gay vote" have a noticeable impact on presidential elections? 

I'm math challenged, but I'm pretty sure 70 percent of 5 percent is a pretty small number.  I doubt that pretty small number has a noticeable impact on presidential elections. 

But hurry and run to the Daily Kos and see if I'm right.   :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 01:50:21 PM »
what percentage of the gay vote does the repubs get,i rest my case

go back a little more next time  :D. nice try come again

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »
go back a little more next time  :D. nice try come again

What is 70 percent of 5 percent? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »
What is 70 percent of 5 percent? 

hahahaha don't change the original post,come on  :D

what percentage of the gay vote does the repubs get,i rest my case

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2015, 01:59:12 PM »
not bad looking woman in her Day...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2015, 01:59:59 PM »
hahahaha don't change the original post,come on  :D

So now you want to just play games because you realize how small the number is. Here was my question.  

I have no idea.  Is the "gay vote" even measurable?  Does the "gay vote" have a noticeable impact on presidential elections? 

Who cares if someone gets the majority of any demographic, if that demographic doesn't impact the election?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »
not bad looking woman in her Day...

That picture isn't half bad, but others show her looking like a troll.   :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2015, 02:02:50 PM »
That picture isn't half bad, but others show her looking like a troll.   :-\
I find her quite sexy in a way. just a matter of taste.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2015, 02:04:18 PM »
I find her quite sexy in a way. just a matter of taste.

Uh oh.  Looks like I need to update the "would you hit it" thread, political edition.  Hands down the funniest thread on this board.  Stay tuned.   :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2015, 02:07:26 PM »
Uh oh.  Looks like I need to update the "would you hit it" thread, political edition.  Hands down the funniest thread on this board.  Stay tuned.   :D
no but honestly...politics aside... i like her early pics.  :P  later mature pics too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2015, 02:14:52 PM »
no but honestly...politics aside... i like her early pics.  :P  later mature pics too.

She looks ok in some and hideous in others.  Different strokes I guess.   :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2015, 02:16:46 PM »
Gallup Special Report: The LGBT Vote in the 2012 Presidential Election

By Gary J. Gates, Frank Newport
 October 2012

A new Gallup Report finds that 71% of LGBT Americans who are registered voters support President Obama for reelection, while 22% support Governor Mitt Romney. From June to September, non-LGBT registered voters preferred Romney to Obama by one percentage point, 47% to 46%. However, when LGBT voters are added to electorate, Obama moves slightly ahead of Romney (47% to 45%).  These findings suggest that the highly Democratic vote of the LGBT population could be enough to swing a very close election toward Obama.

The findings are based on more than 120,000 interviews of adults in the US, which represents the largest representative sample of LGBT men and women ever collected. Key findings include
- See more at: http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/gallup-special-report-lgbt-vote-18oct-2012/#sthash.oCrAVEKd.dpuf

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 02:19:44 PM »
She looks ok in some and hideous in others.  Different strokes I guess.   :)
yes true.. but any famouse woman looks good and bad in pics... look at the ex wife of Arnold the press made some bad pics and good ones...know what i mean ?  matter of who pays the guy taking the pic

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 02:21:00 PM »

October 2012

A new Gallup Report finds that 71% of LGBT Americans who are registered voters support President Obama for reelection, while 22% support Governor Mitt Romney. From June to September, non-LGBT registered voters preferred Romney to Obama by one percentage point, 47% to 46%. However, when LGBT voters are added to electorate, Obama moves slightly ahead of Romney (47% to 45%).  These findings suggest that the highly Democratic vote of the LGBT population could be enough to swing a very close election toward Obama.

The findings are based on more than 120,000 interviews of adults in the US, which represents the largest representative sample of LGBT men and women ever collected. Key findings include
- See more at: http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/gallup-special-report-lgbt-vote-18oct-2012/#sthash.oCrAVEKd.dpuf

The numbers in the survey don't support this conclusion.  The rest from your link:

October 2012

A new Gallup Report finds that 71% of LGBT Americans who are registered voters support President Obama for reelection, while 22% support Governor Mitt Romney. From June to September, non-LGBT registered voters preferred Romney to Obama by one percentage point, 47% to 46%. However, when LGBT voters are added to electorate, Obama moves slightly ahead of Romney (47% to 45%).  These findings suggest that the highly Democratic vote of the LGBT population could be enough to swing a very close election toward Obama.

The findings are based on more than 120,000 interviews of adults in the US, which represents the largest representative sample of LGBT men and women ever collected. Key findings include:

One in Five LGBT Americans Are Conservative

While 45% of LGBT individuals describe their political views as liberal or very liberal, one in five (20%) describe themselves as conservative or very conservative. Among non-LGBT Americans, 23% say they are liberal, and two in five (39%) say they are conservative. LGBT and non-LGBT individuals are almost equally likely to think of themselves as moderate (35% and 38%, respectively).

LGBT Americans Slightly Less Likely to Be Registered to Vote

About three-fourths of LGBT individuals (74%) say they are registered or plan to register to vote, compared with 80% of non-LGBT men and women.

Demographics of LGBT Voter Preferences Similar to the Overall Population’s

The overall demographic patterns that are associated with the general population’s preferences for Obama and Romney are also apparent within the LGBT population. LGBT Americans who support Romney tend to be older, white, more religious, and more likely to be married.

LGBT Individuals Tend to Approve of Obama

Sixty-eight percent of LGBT Americans approved of the way Obama was doing his job as president during the June-September survey period, compared with 45% of non-LGBT Americans. Twenty-eight percent of LGBT Americans disapproved of the way Obama was doing his job, compared with 51% of non-LGBT individuals.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/gallup-special-report-lgbt-vote-18oct-2012/#sthash.oCrAVEKd.SJrVE3H2.dpuf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »
yes true.. but any famouse woman looks good and bad in pics... look at the ex wife of Arnold the press made some bad pics and good ones...know what i mean ?  matter of who pays the guy taking the pic

I completely agree. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »
well if it's a really close race and the dem gets 76% of the gay vote it's a dam good chance the dem is going to win

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2015, 06:26:39 PM »
well if it's a really close race and the dem gets 76% of the gay vote it's a dam good chance the dem is going to win

I doubt it.  "76%" of 5 percent isn't going to decide the 2016 presidential election. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2015, 06:31:28 PM »
I doubt it.  "76%" of 5 percent isn't going to decide the 2016 presidential election.  

i agree the repubs have nothing for clinton

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2015, 06:42:09 PM »
i agree the rrpubs have nothing for clinton

She will be a formidable candidate with all the help she'll get, but she's hardly unbeatable.  Obama showed that in 2008.

And who else is going to be a strong contender other than Hillary?  Biden?  Warren?  Jerry Brown?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2015, 06:44:27 PM »
She will be a formidable candidate with all the help she'll get, but she's hardly unbeatable.  Obama showed that in 2008.

And who else is going to be a strong contender other than Hillary?  Biden?  Warren?  Jerry Brown?

obama had a LOT of things going against him.  His name, for one lol.  His thin resume.  His extreme lib position.  And he still won, because the majority of this country are liberals.  

Dems could probably run ANYONE and get 50.1% of the vote without trying... just because of welfare and amnesty and social issues.   The terrifying day is the one where ANY dem can get majority of vote.  Maybe obama wasn't THAT good at winning elections.  Maybe the american voting public was just THAT liberal.  Terrifying.